Page 5 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did a group project in class with a girl today , we went in an Empty class bc it was more quiet. We didn't even really do the work , just spoke for over an hour

Clicked so well with her , great connection, ect but didn't make a move because she had to go back to class to get her stuff while I was ready to leave right after we were done .. Though it would be awkward to wait for her but idk...

Still have a few classes left with her ... Hopefully I can man up and do something

In other news my fukin car got stuck
    Infront of the school bc of snow lol. Note to self c63s suck in winter , gonna buy an older 3 series with x drive just to use for the snow .

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have you guys seen the movie Swingers? If you haven't GO WATCH IT! I hadn't seen it in a while and I watched it a few nights ago. That movie is SO true to real life. It's about a guy who just got out of a long term relationship, and he's still obsessed with his ex. His friends try to help him get out there and meet chicks. Basically the whole movie is themed around picking up girls/getting laid. Vince Vaughan is the perfect example of a confident guy while his friend, Jon Favreau, is the perfect example of a major pussy. Anyways, if you haven't seen it, definitely watch it. It's hilarious.

I've been noticing some guys on here are posting that they only talk to the girl for a minute or less. This is ok if the conversation is TRULY going nowhere. But you should always be staying in conversation with her for as long as you can. Your confidence will grow when you can hold a conversation with a random girl for 5 or more minutes. The longer you stay in, the less likely she is to flake. I'm not hating on anyone or calling anyone out. This whole thread is so we can help each other out!

Also, for you noobs afraid to approach. I forget where I heard this (it was a while ago) but someone once said that if you are new and really nervous you can gain some confidence by going up to girls and saying, "Hi. I'm trying to get over my fear of women by going up to them and saying hello. Thank you for participating." This will help you gain some confidence, and some girls might even laugh and stop you and want to keep talking to you.

As for me I haven't been out approaching in a week. Been swamped with school. I have a date set up for Friday night. I called this girl twice and we talked for about 10 minutes each time. We've texted a little in between. Hopefully she doesn't flake! I know, I should be out there meeting more girls, but I honestly haven't had the time. Will be back at it after Thanksgiving break.
    Last edited by Stankus; 11-24-2011 at 01:14 AM.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stankus View Post
    Have you guys seen the movie Swingers? If you haven't GO WATCH IT! I hadn't seen it in a while and I watched it a few nights ago. That movie is SO true to real life. It's about a guy who just got out of a long term relationship, and he's still obsessed with his ex. His friends try to help him get out there and meet chicks. Basically the whole movie is themed around picking up girls/getting laid. Vince Vaughan is the perfect example of a confident guy while his friend, Jon Favreau, is the perfect example of a major pussy. Anyways, if you haven't seen it, definitely watch it. It's hilarious.

I've been noticing some guys on here are posting that they only talk to the girl for a minute or less. This is ok if the conversation is TRULY going nowhere. But you should always be staying in conversation with her for as long as you can. Your confidence will grow when you can hold a conversation with a random girl for 5 or more minutes. The longer you stay in, the less likely she is to flake. I'm not hating on anyone or calling anyone out. This whole thread is so we can help each other out!

Also, for you noobs afraid to approach. I forget where I heard this (it was a while ago) but someone once said that if you are new and really nervous you can gain some confidence by going up to girls and saying, "Hi. I'm trying to get over my fear of women by going up to them and saying hello. Thank you for participating." This will help you gain some confidence, and some girls might even laugh and stop you and want to keep talking to you.

As for me I haven't been out approaching in a week. Been swamped with school. I have a date set up for Friday night. I called this girl twice and we talked for about 10 minutes each time. We've texted a little in between. Hopefully she doesn't flake! I know, I should be out there meeting more girls, but I honestly haven't had the time. Will be back at it after Thanksgiving break.
    Another great post...i was just wondering though, you seem to get a lot of numbers, does it ever become trouble having so many girls?..and what do you do after you get the number to get anywhere with the girl?
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50) coreytrevor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't know what it was with me today. I was feeling super in the zone/amped up/confident after lifting today.

Cold approached a couple hotties. It's hilarious actually... They were so shocked at the fact that someone chatted them up in the day, they had no idea what to do (literally loss for words). If they were in the club or something, 90% chance these girls would have not given me the light of day of a conversation.

No #'s as both had boyfriends. I didn't care if it was true or not, the experience dispelled my anxiety and preconcieved notions.

People preach this shet all the time. However, until you actually go out and chat up some girls, you will doubt everything.

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I approached three girls today. First time I've approached in months!

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Another great post...i was just wondering though, you seem to get a lot of numbers, does it ever become trouble having so many girls?..and what do you do after you get the number to get anywhere with the girl?
    I get more numbers than an average guy of course (someone who doesn't approach). About 3 numbers for every 1 hour approaching session. But I don't get A LOT of numbers. I don't do this enough to be getting tons of numbers. Some people dedicate their lives to this, mainly guys that worship PUAs and go to PUA conferences etc. And those guys go approaching all the time. My friend is one of them; he does approaches everyday and gets about 10 numbers a day.

But here's the thing: he does speed pickup, so he gets flaked on a lot/girls lose interest quickly. He generally talks to a girl for 3 to 10 minutes and then number closes them and leaves. He always tells me that he wants to get more and more numbers. For him it's just about getting as many numbers as he can and then hoping one of them works out. But my philosophy is that it's better to keep talking to a girl when the conversation is going well, rather than leaving to go hit on more chicks. She needs to at least feel some comfort around you in order to meet up with you again.

It's true that girls are a numbers game though. For me I'd say about 1/5 girls are a solid "date." Each of them has their own personality and each of them comes with their own quirks. So even though I get numbers I'm not dating three girls at the same time. (Some guys are, but that's not me. I don't do this enough to have THAT many options.)

I had one girl that was texting me (high interest) and then I stopped texting for two days and she said, "Who is this?"
    I had one girl I went out with that had bad breath. Big turn off for me. Next!
    I had one girl that was completely awkward and didn't say a word on the date.
    I've had girls that cancel on the day of the date.

There are lots of things you are going to encounter once you start getting numbers.

When I first get the number I send them a text message a few hours later, usually that night. Try to say something she'll remember, or something funny that's relevant to the conversation you had when you approached her. Something she'll remember the next day rather than, "Hey it's Stankus. Now you have my number!" If she texts back then I text back once. (But if she seems like she really wants to keep texting then continue to text her, but don't be desperate with how many texts you are sending out to her). Then after that I usually stop texting and call her the next day. Talk for a little bit and then set up a date.

BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BIRDinho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    could anyone rate this cold approach?

- approach female at club/bar
    - " I was just telling my friends how cute I think you are and they bet me that you weren't single....."
    - Proceed from there with witty small talk

Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I get more numbers than an average guy of course (someone who doesn't approach). About 3 numbers for every 1 hour approaching session. But I don't get A LOT of numbers. I don't do this enough to be getting tons of numbers. Some people dedicate their lives to this, mainly guys that worship PUAs and go to PUA conferences etc. And those guys go approaching all the time. My friend is one of them; he does approaches everyday and gets about 10 numbers a day.

But here's the thing: he does speed pickup, so he gets flaked on a lot/girls lose interest quickly. He generally talks to a girl for 3 to 10 minutes and then number closes them and leaves. He always tells me that he wants to get more and more numbers. For him it's just about getting as many numbers as he can and then hoping one of them works out. But my philosophy is that it's better to keep talking to a girl when the conversation is going well, rather than leaving to go hit on more chicks. She needs to at least feel some comfort around you in order to meet up with you again.

It's true that girls are a numbers game though. For me I'd say about 1/5 girls are a solid "date." Each of them has their own personality and each of them comes with their own quirks. So even though I get numbers I'm not dating three girls at the same time. (Some guys are, but that's not me. I don't do this enough to have THAT many options.)

I had one girl that was texting me (high interest) and then I stopped texting for two days and she said, "Who is this?"
    I had one girl I went out with that had bad breath. Big turn off for me. Next!

There are lots of things you are going to encounter once you start getting numbers.

When I first get the number I send them a text message a few hours later, usually that night. Try to say something she'll remember, or something funny that's relevant to the conversation you had when you approached her. Something she'll remember the next day rather than, "Hey it's Stankus. Now you have my number!" If she texts back then I text back once. (But if she seems like she really wants to keep texting then continue to text her, but don't be desperate with how many texts you are sending out to her). Then after that I usually stop texting and call her the next day. Talk for a little bit and then set up a date.
    Agree. Doing this, I was going for 5 approaches a day but I always find myself doing about 2-3. I'm a firm believer in building comfort too.

Originally Posted by BIRDinho View Post
    could anyone rate this cold approach?

- approach female at club/bar
    - " I was just telling my friends how cute I think you are and they bet me that you weren't single....."
    - Proceed from there with witty small talk
    Seems good. Did you get her contact information? If not, you're nowhere with her.

I tend to have those moments where I don't get any contact information and in my opinion, it's nothing.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    Agree. Doing this, I was going for 5 approaches a day but I always find myself doing about 2-3. I'm a firm believer in building comfort too.
    Do you do ur approaches at school? I've been looking but i dnt really see oppurtunities around when im in school
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Originally Posted by stankus View Post
    i get more numbers than an average guy of course (someone who doesn't approach). About 3 numbers for every 1 hour approaching session. But i don't get a lot of numbers. I don't do this enough to be getting tons of numbers. Some people dedicate their lives to this, mainly guys that worship puas and go to pua conferences etc. And those guys go approaching all the time. My friend is one of them; he does approaches everyday and gets about 10 numbers a day.

But here's the thing: He does speed pickup, so he gets flaked on a lot/girls lose interest quickly. He generally talks to a girl for 3 to 10 minutes and then number closes them and leaves. He always tells me that he wants to get more and more numbers. For him it's just about getting as many numbers as he can and then hoping one of them works out. But my philosophy is that it's better to keep talking to a girl when the conversation is going well, rather than leaving to go hit on more chicks. She needs to at least feel some comfort around you in order to meet up with you again.

It's true that girls are a numbers game though. For me i'd say about 1/5 girls are a solid "date." each of them has their own personality and each of them comes with their own quirks. So even though i get numbers i'm not dating three girls at the same time. (some guys are, but that's not me. I don't do this enough to have that many options.)

i had one girl that was texting me (high interest) and then i stopped texting for two days and she said, "who is this?"
    i had one girl i went out with that had bad breath. Big turn off for me. Next!

When i first get the number i send them a text message a few hours later, usually that night. Try to say something she'll remember, or something funny that's relevant to the conversation you had when you approached her. Something she'll remember the next day rather than, "hey it's stankus. Now you have my number!" if she texts back then i text back once. (but if she seems like she really wants to keep texting then continue to text her, but don't be desperate with how many texts you are sending out to her). Then after that i usually stop texting and call her the next day. Talk for a little bit and then set up a date.
    alpha as fuk

Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you do ur approaches at school? I've been looking but i dnt really see oppurtunities around when im in school
    85% of the time. Other 15% is a tie when I'm at a club or work.

You in college or university?

85% of the time. Other 15% is a tie when I'm at a club or work.

You in college or university?
    sounds good...and im in college atm

doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) doubt_me7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's ALL a numbers game bros. I'm not gona say how many girls I'm talking to/texting at any given time because people will just claim e-stats, but I do okay.

Let's just say that if you're talking to 9-10 girls, you're getting 5-6 dates, and you're smashing 2-3 of them. TALK TO GIRLS! What's the worst that could happen? "No thanks". OH THE HORROR! Rejection is a part of life, do not take it personally. It happens to EVERYONE. Get that in your head and things will be much easier.
    I do because I can;
    I can because I want to;
    I want to because you said I couldn't.

☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

Long hair, don't care karinyoso's Avatar
    karinyoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) karinyoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) karinyoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) karinyoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) karinyoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) karinyoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) karinyoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) karinyoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) karinyoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) karinyoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500) karinyoso is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    This is a good thread idea, op. If i lived in TO I'd be down for a meet-up. That said, if there are any Burnaby/Vancouver brahs that wanna meet/sarge/lift together, I'm down for it.

I've been working on my inner game for the past year, just focusing on lifting, a lot of introspection and reading, and looking back I can say that I'm a way better version of myself than last year. More confidence/swag, people look at me differently, positive attitude/outlook, etc. BUT I still can't seem to go out and put myself out there more often and approach. In my head I know I can do it but I feel like I need a push from someone to just do it. Maybe I'm getting too complacent.
    .:Foot Fetish Club:.

"""[|||||] Official Kitchen Crew [|||||]"""

sounds good...and im in college atm
    Yeah, approach after you're done lecture. Sometimes I'll go extra early to get an approach in. Plus, just go to the food court (hope you have one) buy something to eat. Gives you a reason to be there. Talk to the girls in line, girl sitting alone and so forth. I'll admit that I never tried the girl sitting down approach but I like to explore it. Going to try it. I'll report back.

Originally Posted by karinyoso View Post
    This is a good thread idea, op. If i lived in TO I'd be down for a meet-up. That said, if there are any Burnaby/Vancouver brahs that wanna meet/sarge/lift together, I'm down for it.

I've been working on my inner game for the past year, just focusing on lifting, a lot of introspection and reading, and looking back I can say that I'm a way better version of myself than last year. More confidence/swag, people look at me differently, positive attitude/outlook, etc. BUT I still can't seem to go out and put myself out there more often and approach. In my head I know I can do it but I feel like I need a push from someone to just do it. Maybe I'm getting too complacent.
    Let this thread be your motivation. If you approach girls in the daytime, you have a MAJOR advantage. (srs)

sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys,

I'm heading out clubbing tonight, any tips for approaching? This would be the 2nd time I've really had the confidence to just go for it and talk to random girls (thank u ghb). I can strike up your normal conversation easily but I have problems escalating and creating sexsual tension through talking to new girls but I have no problems with that after we become...friends...as throughout high school I was a pretty big foreveraloner (I have ****ed though)

The first time was ok, I was slowly starting to get somewhere with this 8.5/10 until execpt my 4chan /g/ incest porn basement dwelling neckbeard of a friend just kept ****ing things up (out of spite that women talk to me and not him so it seems).

For what its worth, I'd say I scrub up to be a 7-7.5/10 male (soz no avi) looks wise.
    Last edited by sikbrah; 11-25-2011 at 10:04 PM. Reason: failed hard

Originally Posted by sikbrah View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm heading out clubbing tonight, any tips for approaching? This would be the 2nd time I've really had the confidence to just go for it and talk to random girls (thank u ghb). I can strike up your normal conversation easily but I have problems escalating and creating sexsual tension through talking to new girls but I have no problems with that after we become...friends...as throughout high school I was a pretty big foreveraloner (I have ****ed though)

The first time was ok, I was slowly starting to get somewhere with this 8.5/10 until execpt my 4chan /g/ incest porn basement dwelling neckbeard of a friend just kept ****ing things up (out of spite that women talk to me and not him so it seems).

For what its worth, I'd say I scrub up to be a 7-7.5/10 male (soz no avi) looks wise.
    Hold off on the dancing/grinding. Most girls that grind on guys at clubs just see it as dancing MOST OF THE TIME. Not saying don't grind on girls but don't be surprised if she leaves after the song. If a girl's alone, strike up a conversation. Playfully touch her (ex.1). If she's with a group, bring a friend along to be your wing-man.

ex.1
    -If she says something stupid or you don't believe her, just lightly push her and say "you lying to me" in a playfully angry voice
    -Bring her close in a hugging motion and tell her she's your girlfriend for the night. Joke around about your whole relationship and stuff. (actually used this at a club and worked. Got the idea from Transformations by RSD)
    -Try the palm-reading trick and say you just wanted to touch her.

(I know it's bland but I have to go fast cause you're leaving soon)

Registered U$C Hater BryGuyAP1S2K's Avatar
    BryGuyAP1S2K is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryGuyAP1S2K is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryGuyAP1S2K is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryGuyAP1S2K is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryGuyAP1S2K is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryGuyAP1S2K is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryGuyAP1S2K is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryGuyAP1S2K is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryGuyAP1S2K is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryGuyAP1S2K is on a distinguished road. (+10) BryGuyAP1S2K is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is a lot of great inspiration in this thread thanks a bunch for starting it, my friend and I are going to start cold approaching girls at my local mall. My beta MW3 playing, wacking off days end tomorrow!
    GOMAD, chicken, and pasta

*UCLA Bruin for life*

sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hold off on the dancing/grinding. Most girls that grind on guys at clubs just see it as dancing MOST OF THE TIME. Not saying don't grind on girls but don't be surprised if she leaves after the song. If a girl's alone, strike up a conversation. Playfully touch her (ex.1). If she's with a group, bring a friend along to be your wing-man.

ex.1
    -If she says something stupid or you don't believe her, just lightly push her and say "you lying to me" in a playfully angry voice
    -Bring her close in a hugging motion and tell her she's your girlfriend for the night. Joke around about your whole relationship and stuff. (actually used this at a club and worked. Got the idea from Transformations by RSD)
    -Try the palm-reading trick and say you just wanted to touch her.

(I know it's bland but I have to go fast cause you're leaving soon)
    Cheers bro, I'm not heading out for another couple of hours though if you wish to impart anymore advice please do, I'd be greatful.

Originally Posted by sikbrah View Post
    Cheers bro, I'm not heading out for another couple of hours though if you wish to impart anymore advice please do, I'd be greatful.

Wish I seen this last night. Fell asleep going through the x-files last night. Hope it went well, buddy. :/

Eater of Planets MusclesGlasses's Avatar
    MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000) MusclesGlasses is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Aha fellow TO brah reporting in. Would be down for a meetup of sorts lol.

As for approaches ive been practicing at work (retail store so lots of communicating) with the cashiers and customers. Not really asking for numbers but practicing to actually hold a conversation with chicks. Trying to gain some confidence for next summer/college as ive always been a socially awkward ****.

Alsowhat do you guys think about hitting on chicks at the gym? Saw a couple of nice 7/10s while working out with my bud but thought itd be awkward since there were two of us.
    5K+ guaranteed

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Damn, if I got to hit up Quebec or Toronto, that **** would be fun... You simply just gotta force yourself out there, and so ****. I feel like being lulzy and approaching with lyrics to rap songs. Don't really care what I get out of these girls, just want the confidence boost, and social skill builder.

But if I make friends/ a relationship in the process, then that's cool too.
    I am the stone that the builder refused,
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,
    that made lady sing the blues.

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)

Originally Posted by MusclesGlasses View Post
    Aha fellow TO brah reporting in. Would be down for a meetup of sorts lol.

As for approaches ive been practicing at work (retail store so lots of communicating) with the cashiers and customers. Not really asking for numbers but practicing to actually hold a conversation with chicks. Trying to gain some confidence for next summer/college as ive always been a socially awkward ****.

Alsowhat do you guys think about hitting on chicks at the gym? Saw a couple of nice 7/10s while working out with my bud but thought itd be awkward since there were two of us.
    Yeah good idea..idk why i didn't think of this before college i just went in with no social experience at all..first couple of weeks got hit on by a whole bunch of 6-8/10s got so many glances but didn't know what the f*ck to do..feelsbadman.jpg

Yeah, approach after you're done lecture. Sometimes I'll go extra early to get an approach in. Plus, just go to the food court (hope you have one) buy something to eat. Gives you a reason to be there. Talk to the girls in line, girl sitting alone and so forth. I'll admit that I never tried the girl sitting down approach but I like to explore it. Going to try it. I'll report back.
    thanks will try ASAP, i guess the oppurtunities are always there its just that ive been making excuses, cant waste the last weeks of this semester

Semi-aesthetic Diabetic bilaba70's Avatar
    bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bilaba70 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    subbed
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☾osmic ☾rew
    ✪Saiyan ☾rew✪

***Support Diabetes Research***
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135266991

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in on foreveralone.jpg thread would post in here but I have my own log going in the RH things are going great and I am racking up numbers just need to set some plans up with girls over the christmas break

Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    in on foreveralone.jpg thread would post in here but I have my own log going in the RH things are going great and I am racking up numbers just need to set some plans up with girls over the christmas break
    Clearly, haven't actually read the posts in this thread. Keep your blog in your thread. Good luck.

DATE REPORT:

Went out with 8/10 Egyptian girl last night. Mentioned her in post #72 about how I approached her.

Called her on Wednesday, talked for 10 minutes, and set up a date. She said, "Let's do it." I asked her, "Are you sure you're ok without your friends?" (Because she had previously invited me to hang out with her and her friends). She said, "Yeah of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? haha. Should I be afraid?" And then I said, "Yeah, you gun get raped." (RISKY move, but she knew I was kidding. Don't try this at home). She laughed and said, "Ok date is called off... just kidding." We had a little laugh.

Then yesterday she texts me that she was gonna bring her friend and some guy and do a double date. (I guess she thought my invitation included a plus 2. Or maybe the "you gun get raped" comment came back to bite me in the ass...maybe it did worry her a bit). So she gets to the meetup location but has trouble finding it. It was right on the beach in a parking lot. I had to walk out to the main street to find her. She flashed her lights and I waved her over. So here's where it gets good...she pulls up in a black twin turbo BMW and tells me to get in. I was thinking, "FUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I was mirin hard. I get in and it smells heavily of her Chanel perfume. She asks me if I'm worried that I'm going to get kidnapped. Then I made some joke about how I'm worried that she might put a bag over my head, and then videotape me getting beheaded. She laughs.

So her friend couldn't find the area of the beach we were at. I told her to give me the phone. She hands me her iPhone and I try to figure out where her friend is. She finally says, "Here, just have them send me the address and I'll look it up." So they do, and we find them. We get out, I meet them (her friend was Egyptian too, and so was the guy). And then I suggest we take a walk, because it was 11:30 at night and the only things that were open were bars and some restaurants. So we go on the pier, walk to the end, I talk about how I'd love to jump off. And then I start telling them about how I sailed down central America once (true story). We went and sat down and talked for a while. Then I said we should go eat, so they piled in and we went to Taco Bell. Overall we hung out for like three hours.

Then they left and she drove me back to my car. As we were driving back I got talking about ghosts. She says, "You believe in ghosts too!" I said yeah, and then she starts telling me how she thinks her house is haunted. We park and continue to tell ghost stories. I tell her about the time I took my katana and went in the garage because I heard someone in there, and about the time my friends kept seeing this guy in white walking around their house.

Normally, telling ghost stories or watching a scary movie gets a girl all excited, and it's the perfect segway into a kiss. Not the case here because her best friend had been with us the whole night. She had kinda acted as a cockblock and I had to win her over. (So basically, I had spent half the date entertaining her friend, where as if she wasn't there I could have been straight up running game on my target.) So we get done telling ghost stories, and she has to get back to her house because the friend was spending the night. She says, "I definitely want to see you again. Hit me up." And then we hugged and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. As I am giving her a kiss on the cheek she laughs and says, "I don't kiss on the first date." (She thought I was going to go all out) I said, "Don't worry. I kiss every girl on the cheek."

She leaves and then she texts me like three minutes later saying, "Sorry im so awkward lol." So I'm thinking maybe she is regretting not kissing me, and she feels like she made it awkward by saying she doesn't kiss on the first date, when all I did was kiss her on the cheek. OR she was apologizing for being so hyperactive and silly the whole night (which she was). It's open to interpretation. I texted her to see if she got home alright, and then she texted me saying that she thinks I have interesting stories and she wants to talk more. So all in all it was a good night, but I just wish her friend hadn't been there. I need to get her one-on-one next time so I can get a kiss. Wish me luck!
    Last edited by Stankus; 11-26-2011 at 11:05 PM.

DATE REPORT:

Went out with 8/10 Egyptian girl last night. Mentioned her in post #72 about how I approached her.

Called her on Wednesday, talked for 10 minutes, and set up a date. She said, "Let's do it." I asked her, "Are you sure you're ok without your friends?" (Because she had previously invited me to hang out with her and her friends). She said, "Yeah of course I am. Why wouldn't I be? haha. Should I be afraid?" And then I said, "Yeah, you gun get raped." (RISKY move, but she knew I was kidding. Don't try this at home). She laughed and said, "Ok date is called off... just kidding." We had a little laugh.

Then yesterday she texts me that she was gonna bring her friend and some guy and do a double date. (I guess she thought my invitation included a plus 2. Or maybe the "you gun get raped" comment came back to bite me in the ass...maybe it did worry her a bit). So she gets to the meetup location but has trouble finding it. It was right on the beach in a parking lot. I had to walk out to the main street to find her. She flashed her lights and I waved her over. So here's where it gets good...she pulls up in a black twin turbo BMW and tells me to get in. I was thinking, "FUUUUUUUUUUUU!" I was mirin hard. I get in and it smells heavily of her Chanel perfume. She asks me if I'm worried that I'm going to get kidnapped. Then I made some joke about how I'm worried that she might put a bag over my head, and then videotape me getting beheaded. She laughs.

So her friend couldn't find the area of the beach we were at. I told her to give me the phone. She hands me her iPhone and I try to figure out where her friend is. She finally says, "Here, just have them send me the address and I'll look it up." So they do, and we find them. We get out, I meet them (her friend was Egyptian too, and so was the guy). And then I suggest we take a walk, because it was 11:30 at night and the only things that were open were bars and some restaurants. So we go on the pier, walk to the end, I talk about how I'd love to jump off. And then I start telling them about how I sailed down central America once (true story). We went and sat down and talked for a while. Then I said we should go eat, so they piled in and we went to Taco Bell. Overall we hung out for like three hours.

Then they left and she drove me back to my car. As we were driving back I got talking about ghosts. She says, "You believe in ghosts too!" I said yeah, and then she starts telling me how she thinks her house is haunted. We park and continue to tell ghost stories. I tell her about the time I took my katana and went in the garage because I heard someone in there, and about the time my friends kept seeing this guy in white walking around their house.

Normally, telling ghost stories or watching a scary movie gets a girl all excited, and it's the perfect segway into a kiss. Not the case here because her best friend had been with us the whole night. She had kinda acted as a cockblock and I had to win her over. (So basically, I had spent half the date entertaining her friend, where as if she wasn't there I could have been straight up running game on my target.) So we get done telling ghost stories, and she has to get back to her house because the friend was spending the night. She says, "I definitely want to see you again. Hit me up." And then we hugged and I gave her a kiss on the cheek. As I am giving her a kiss on the cheek she laughs and says, "I don't kiss on the first date." (She thought I was going to go all out) I said, "Don't worry. I kiss every girl on the cheek."

She leaves and then she texts me like three minutes later saying, "Sorry im so awkward lol." So I'm thinking maybe she is regretting not kissing me, and she feels like she made it awkward by saying she doesn't kiss on the first date, when all I did was kiss her on the cheek. OR she was apologizing for being so hyperactive and silly the whole night (which she was). It's open to interpretation. I texted her to see if she got home alright, and then she texted me saying that she thinks I have interesting stories and she wants to talk more. So all in all it was a good night, but I just wish her friend hadn't been there. I need to get her one-on-one next time so I can get a kiss. Wish me luck!
    i can only dream of the days when this might happen to me, but good luck (even though u probably dont even need it)

Registered User thatswhatshesed's Avatar
    thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500) thatswhatshesed is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey guys, great thread. im also working on creating comfortable conversation, as it can be my weakness. Some girls i can easily talk to, whereas others i have a real tough time holding a convo. When it comes to nights out (downtown, parties) i am pretty fearless as far as approaching goes. I dont really care if i get rejected. However, i am not like this in mid day light, and dont do too many approaches when its a normal day and im sober (i go out once or twice a week usually).

I have had some success lately though. Firstly lifting has made me much more confident. Its great to go to parties and have friends say you look strong. Last night in fact, a friend of a friend comes up and says "there are rumours going around that you got jacked. its true". or something like that. Its great to hear people are talking about you in a postive manner. Also, i actually had a girl tell me i've become much better at wheeling girls, and im pretty smooth. (known this girl for awhile, so she can see progress). I really need to work on my day-time game, and ability to hold a conversation with girls i dont really have anything in common with. Any advice? Just keep trying?
    Certified GIF reactionist

++Positive Crew++

Reps back

THIS THREAD MUST LIVE!

To get things going again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIu20...el_video_title

Page 5 of 222 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast