Page 11 of 222 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hello, MRH members!

Well, it's your boy Marzzz again pestering yall with something that may interest you retaining to your progress.

Read this!
    http://artofmanliness.com/2009/12/07...eaking-habits/

Going strong for 6 days so far.

LETS TRACK SOME PROGRESS BRAHS!
    Last edited by Marzzz; 12-26-2011 at 12:33 AM.

5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5-O is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 5-O View Post
    good idea. i'm not in on in this crew (yet. maybe when next quarter starts) but its good to see brahs looking out for fellow brahs
    i made a decision. in on this shiit maddafukka. good luck all, we got this shiit
    Want to save $100s on books each semester? -->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137815283&page=1

I rep good posts. I don't rep back.

Content but not Satisfied.

Ron Paul Brah turned Bernie Brah

OfficialMisc Gynecologist aaron416's Avatar
    aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) aaron416 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    Why do 100 crunches when you could put weight behind your head and do it for less reps?
    Forever steps : jamestown0101, kineticforce

"Out of the ashes of the old world, a new world can then come into being." - Eckhart Tolle

Motivation. Inspiration. Marzzz's Avatar
    Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000) Marzzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by aaron416 View Post
    Why do 100 crunches when you could put weight behind your head and do it for less reps?

Never crossed my mind. (srs) Thanks.

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Starting that chain maker.
    I am the stone that the builder refused,
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,
    that made lady sing the blues.

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)

tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tikeshe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Marzzz View Post
    Hello, MRH members!

Well, it's your boy Marzzz again pestering yall with something that may interest you retaining to your progress.

Read this!
    http://artofmanliness.com/2009/12/07...eaking-habits/
    LETS TRACK SOME PROGRESS BRAHS!
    Signed up for Joe's goals now (The program Marzzz used).

Reading the link now, seems good.
    [52 books in 52 weeks Crew]

"Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf." - Rabindranath Tagore

“We enjoy and even thrill to godlike possibilities we see in ourselves in such peak moments. And yet we simultaneously shiver with weakness, awe, and fear before these very same possibilities.”
    ― Abraham Maslow

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Got a date with the girl from post 284 tomorrow. If all goes well I am going to invite her to come out to the New Years party I'm going to, and hopefully profit Saturday night. Also got new alife sneakers, a new Nixon watch, and a haircut for Christmas. I am looking sharp as phuck.
    ♥~♥ ~♥ RH NATURALS CREW ♥~♥ ~♥

rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Approached girl today when friends and I went to local vapor lounge. 5/10 sitting by table with vape and we were at a table without one. My friends wanted to wait but I didn't so I went up to her and asked if she was using it or if we could join. She said yes, we got to talking and had a lot in common. So many red flags but she was 18 and sounded like she wanted dat der cawk inside her so I gave her my number. She seemed shocked when I did I guess she's not used to directness?

Now I'm thinking maybe I should have gotten her number instead. What u think guise?

staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Stankus View Post
    Got a date with the girl from post 284 tomorrow. If all goes well I am going to invite her to come out to the New Years party I'm going to, and hopefully profit Saturday night. Also got new alife sneakers, a new Nixon watch, and a haircut for Christmas. I am looking sharp as phuck.
    lol me too got 2 new pairs of shoes, cut is going well and my shirts are starting to fit nicely, jeans fit again...still don't look like i lift but its an improvement from being fat, can't wait to wear them the 1st day of the semester...surely i will deliver

scENFORCER will become famous soon enough. (+50) scENFORCER will become famous soon enough. (+50) scENFORCER will become famous soon enough. (+50) scENFORCER will become famous soon enough. (+50) scENFORCER will become famous soon enough. (+50) scENFORCER will become famous soon enough. (+50) scENFORCER will become famous soon enough. (+50) scENFORCER will become famous soon enough. (+50) scENFORCER will become famous soon enough. (+50) scENFORCER will become famous soon enough. (+50) scENFORCER will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey boys (and girls), I'm new to this forum and hoping to learn alot (and maybe help out a bit as well). Anyway, onto my approach the other week..

Background:
    Went to school to study for a final at a help-lab. Saw a hot chick there. She left before I did. When I left I continued studying in a study area, which she also happened to be at.

ME - Hey, youre taking the same final as me tomorrow aren't you?
    HER - Oh, hey! Yah I am..
    ME - Sorry, I'm just having a hell of a time figuring out these typa problems. Do you know how to do them? (I was completely bs'ing at this time, knew how to do the problem already).
    HER - Ya sorta, the TA in that lab showed me.
    ME - Actually, I over heard you asking him about it and I thought to myself '****! I dont know how to do that..!'
    HER - Haha, thats funny cuz I do the same thing. I freak out when I hear other people discussing something I dont know how to do!
    ME - Oh no! We're both study-ease-droppers! (lame, I know)
    HER - Haha we are! Here, let me show you how I think you do it..
    (she shows me the complete wrong way, then I put in my 2-cents by saying "this is how someone else showed me..")
    HER - Oh that makes way more scene! Hey do you want to study together maybe?

Mistake:
    At the end of the studying we exchanged numbers, and have been texting a bit since. We both ended up passing this really difficult exam. I ended up asking her to go out for drinks VIA TEXT (my mistake). She did say yes, but that was a few days before Xmas, and now shes outta town till next semester and we havent gone out for drinks yet. I told her to let me know when shes back in town, to which she replied 'sure, sounds good..'
    I have a feeling I might have messed this one up, and she isint gonna text me back. But who knows. My mistake was asking her out via text, and not calling her to ask. Xmas kinda got in the way as well but I'm not gonna use that as an excuse.

On to the next one in the meantime..!

(btw, seems like this thread has gone a different direction from the first few posts, but I dont have time to read all 11 pages to figure out what you guys are talking about. So my response is inline with what this thread started out talking about..! lol)

BIG HEART, SMALL COCK HighOnFire's Avatar
    HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good friends with Marzzz in real life and he told me that he's on the banned camp list for a good month. He'll be giving me updates to post and stuff he thinks will benefit the club.
    Positivity is the key! :)

Bench: 390x5
    Squat: 485x5
    Deadlift: 605x5

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Going to do my first appraoches ever today. I am going to six flags with my boy and the more I think about it, my mind is my biggest enemy.

I am not socially awkward as I think I have the game but I am not so sure on the looks and that brings my confidence back to ground zero. Hopefully I don't wimp out.

Any last tips?

I will probably take one hour in the day just to do approaches.

Looking To Record as well......
    Yes, by you signing up and purchasing clothes I receive money.

http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=3446808

rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rammstein2k is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 1harud1 View Post
    Going to do my first appraoches ever today. I am going to six flags with my boy and the more I think about it, my mind is my biggest enemy.

I am not socially awkward as I think I have the game but I am not so sure on the looks and that brings my confidence back to ground zero. Hopefully I don't wimp out.

Any last tips?

I will probably take one hour in the day just to do approaches.

Looking To Record as well......
    This might be late and you are already there but I have a few pointers:

1) Just do it. Don't think twice. I used to debate whether or not to go over and that would just lead to not going. Lately if I see someone I want to talk to and I go do it. Thinking about it twice will only make you question yourself and then possibly come off as awkward (or only think you are awkward).
    2) A simple Hi and then question is a perfect way to start talking. Most people are nice enough to talk to you if you seem friendly and confident. But if they keep walking just shrug and laugh it off.
    3) Direct eye contact and a smile will melt any girls heart and if it doesn't then you don't want to be with that girl anyway
    4) Talk to them as if you've been friends with them for years. By making them feel comfortable you lower their guard and peak their interest in wanting to hang out again.
    5) Get phone number or give phone number.

On that last one I haven't decided which is better. What would a chick think if you gave her your business card rather than asking for her number? You know a direct confident, "Hey, we should get together some time. Here's my number. *gives business card*"

Oh and update on that girl I posted about.

So I meet up with that girl I thought was dtf and she could not have been more boring and non-engaged. When I met her we had a pretty good conversation but then when I met her yesterday she seemed completely disinterested and couldn't hold a conversation to save her life. Oh well, I found out she had a 5 month year old kid who died...... and she's only 18..... RREEEDDD FLLLLAGGGGGSSSS

Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stankus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am going to six flags with my boy and the more I think about it, my mind is my biggest enemy.

Any last tips?
    Yeah, don't try to pick up girls at Six Flags. The ugliest girls hang out there. lol. (sortofsrs though)

So that girl I was going to hang out with bailed three hours before. She gave me some sob story about how she forgot it was her cousin's birthday. All I said was, "Cool." She replied, "I'm sorry :/ "

Anyways, she texted me tonight, "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I have a boyfriend." HAHAHA! Now, a lesser man might go cry about this but I actually got a HUGE confidence boost knowing that my game is sharp enough to have girls hide their boyfriends from me. Now I'm wondering how many girls I've pulled have actually had boyfriends...

feelsgoodman.jpg

Now, would I take a girl knowing that she has a boyfriend? NO. It's disrespectful. But it feels good knowing that I was more interesting, more alpha, more whatever than her boyfriend and that she would hide him from me and give me her phone number, set up a date, etc. And this girl was a solid 8.

Well anyways, I just got back from the club where my friend was DJ'ing. Grinded on a girl with an awesome body for a while, and grinded on a 3/10 because my friends dared me to. Saw a girl with her friend who I went to a kickback with once. We got talking while I was ordering a drink and her friend slid me her business card and smiled at me (she is a hairdresser). I took the card and tossed it cause I wasn't interested. Tomorrow night should be good. All of us should make a promise to ourselves to improve our game and bodies to the best of our abilities in 2012. (Before the world ends).
    Last edited by Stankus; 12-31-2011 at 03:07 AM.

1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1harud1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SIX FLAGS RESULTS:

FOREVERALONEEE

Positives:
    Random bish said hi to me

Was getting off a ride and here is dialouge with another bish:

Cute blonde bish: (laughing) Sorry I thought you were my friend devon(I am black...)
    Me: He must be one of your black friends?
    Her: Yeah and he is f'ng awesome, are you awesome?
    Me: Yeah I am pretty awesome too
    We get the bottom of the stairs and she said

"We should makeout" (SRS)
    Her friend said
    "Uh No"

I was paralyzed for half a second like this bish just requested to makeout
    Then when her friend said "Uh No" I returned back to earth feeling bad as fuuu

For just one second I thought a cute girl found me attractive but blonde bishes can be crazy and just say anything.

I walked back to my friend who was further upstairs.

Negatives:
    Not a single bish was approached that day.

staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10) staydetermined is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah, don't try to pick up girls at Six Flags. The ugliest girls hang out there. lol. (sortofsrs though)

So that girl I was going to hang out with bailed three hours before. She gave me some sob story about how she forgot it was her cousin's birthday. All I said was, "Cool." She replied, "I'm sorry :/ "

Anyways, she texted me tonight, "Hey, I just wanted to let you know that I have a boyfriend." HAHAHA! Now, a lesser man might go cry about this but I actually got a HUGE confidence boost knowing that my game is sharp enough to have girls hide their boyfriends from me. Now I'm wondering how many girls I've pulled have actually had boyfriends...

feelsgoodman.jpg

Now, would I take a girl knowing that she has a boyfriend? NO. It's disrespectful. But it feels good knowing that I was more interesting, more alpha, more whatever than her boyfriend and that she would hide him from me and give me her phone number, set up a date, etc. And this girl was a solid 8.

Well anyways, I just got back from the club where my friend was DJ'ing. Grinded on a girl with an awesome body for a while, and grinded on a 3/10 because my friends dared me to. Saw a girl with her friend who I went to a kickback with once. We got talking while I was ordering a drink and her friend slid me her business card and smiled at me (she is a hairdresser). I took the card and tossed it cause I wasn't interested. Tomorrow night should be good. All of us should make a promise to ourselves to improve our game and bodies to the best of our abilities in 2012. (Before the world ends).
    Works on improving game

Already has too much game

lol srsly what do you have to work on???....sorry to hear about marzz though whyd he get banned?

MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MrJMont9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know im late in this thread but im in. I read the thread and i think this thread is perfect for me to build some confidence and grow a pair and approach girls. Now im a senior in high school and i know what you guys said about high school girls and while i agree that most high school girls are kinda shallow and only look for the popular cool guy or the star athlete, im gonna use this last semester of high school for practice for when i get to college and what have i got to lose if anything i could possible get a date here or there or a relationship.

In fact almost had my 1st approach today, saw some 7/10 girl who looked to be my age or a year younger at the mall today and was ready to go for the approach when i saw the she was with her mom, which blew the whole operation so there went that girl hopefully ill get some approaches in during the next few days before i go back to school on the 9th

Do any of you guys go to the mall by yourself and approach women?

Thinking of doing that today.

BIG HEART, SMALL COCK HighOnFire's Avatar
    HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighOnFire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My New Years Eve gathering was pretty good. Had a bunch of fun with my friends and all. We met up with my other friends and seen that one of my female friends was drunk. At first, I didn't noticed she was drunk because I thought she was happy to see me (grabbed my ass and etc). I was about to make out with her untill I noticed she was drunk and I just lost interest. Drunk girls turn me off. She was the only girl that was single too because the other girl was my friends girlfriend I would never. Anyways, this girl is all over all the guys at the party so I didn't want any part of that. I don't judge and don't care what she does. I just wanted to go out to do some approaches to get a girl of my own for the gathering. Approached 2 girls but both of them had cock blocking friends that wouldn't let me do my thing. All in a rush. Funny thing was that one of them had the exact name as me. Throughout the night, I had fun, just wanted to do more legit approaches. When the New Years count down was done, one of the guys were bragging that he could get two girls over if he wanted to. I tell him to do it then and he starts saying that they're whack and etc (Why bring it up then? WTF?). I just wanted to even out the gender ratio too. 5 guys to 2 girls (4 single guys, 1 single girl). Meh... So, me and my other bro keep telling this dude to tell them to come over and keeps procrastinating to the point where they're already on the train home. Would have been more fun actually having a variety of girl to choose from.

That's it. Happy to see everyone updating the thread. Try to take a look at the link above people.

Marzzz's night.
    Positivity is the key! :)

Bench: 390x5
    Squat: 485x5
    Deadlift: 605x5

rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainy206 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do any of you guys go to the mall by yourself and approach women?

Thinking of doing that today.
    Yeah, it's not that bad. Just go inside stores, try on clothes and ask for other's girls opinions on what they think would look good on you, etc.
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,

“Go out & do something. It isn’t your room that’s a prison, it’s yourself.” (Sylvia Plath)

So in an effort to improve myself this year I took my friend's advice and asked that Egyptian girl for some feedback on what I did wrong on our date. I didn't think I did anything wrong, but she stopped answering my calls after we hungout. So I texted her just now and asked her and she said, "You didn't do anything wrong. But you shouldn't have gone for the kiss at the end " And I said, "Haha I kiss every girl on the cheek." And she said, "You call a kiss on the ear a cheek kiss? Ok :P"

LOL! So I guess when she moved her head when I went to cheek kiss I missed and kissed her ear. Ahahaha, I'm telling you guys there are some serious lulz to be had from approaching/dating. Stuff like this makes for good stories.

Originally Posted by staydetermined View Post
    Works on improving game

Already has too much game

lol srsly what do you have to work on???....sorry to hear about marzz though whyd he get banned?
    My game isn't incredible or anything. It might sound better than it really is because I'm mainly posting about my success stories. I have also had a lot of failures. I've only been approaching for half a year, and I have never had a street makeout or a full close (where you take her home the same day you approach her). There is definitely improving to be done.

How is it coming along for you? Have you been getting numbers man?

And yeah, +1 on why Marzzz got banned. What happened? And what happened to your old account staydetermined? haha
    Last edited by Stankus; 01-02-2012 at 02:14 PM.

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my only pick up tip is get sexual really fast. sure it may scare away some chicks, but i waste no time. some bishes are dtf, some aren't, but so what. i spend hardly any time, energy or money getting laid.

stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500)
    Hey guys anyone wanna give me advice on what to do about this girl at my job...ever since she came the past couple of days ive been bertstaring but she never looked back at me, over the weekend I got a haircut + shaved and all of a sudden she's trying to flirt with me, etc.....she's ugly as fuk but has dat ass...watdo? and how do i not f*ck it up like always

stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500) stilldetermined is not very helpful. (-500)
    So in an effort to improve myself this year I took my friend's advice and asked that Egyptian girl for some feedback on what I did wrong on our date. I didn't think I did anything wrong, but she stopped answering my calls after we hungout. So I texted her just now and asked her and she said, "You didn't do anything wrong. But you shouldn't have gone for the kiss at the end " And I said, "Haha I kiss every girl on the cheek." And she said, "You call a kiss on the ear a cheek kiss? Ok :P"

LOL! So I guess when she moved her head when I went to cheek kiss I missed and kissed her ear. Ahahaha, I'm telling you guys there are some serious lulz to be had from approaching/dating. Stuff like this makes for good stories.

My game isn't incredible or anything. It might sound better than it really is because I'm mainly posting about my success stories. I have also had a lot of failures. I've only been approaching for half a year, and I have never had a street makeout or a full close (where you take her home the same day you approach her). There is definitely improving to be done.

How is it coming along for you? Have you been getting numbers man?

And yeah, +1 on why Marzzz got banned. What happened? And what happened to your old account staydetermined? haha

I was hoping no one would ask...been working a physically draining job (truck unloader, picking up random heavy sh*t, staying on my feet all day) so by the time i get on the bus im too tired to have any energy to deal with approaching ..things with girls are going up and down, some days I talk to a couple of girls on the job and feel apha, other days I feel like I'll never get laid ,school starts on thursday though so I should be getting in some approaches/numbers ...and this was my 1st account after I got banned on iamdetermined but then I got a 2-week ban on this one for the same thing (tinychat teddies) so i made staydetermined until this ban came off

BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BeanTank is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I dont chat to girls, girls chat to me. Most of the time i just wake up beside chicks and not remember a damn thing cus when i drink i drink like a fish. Let the chicks come to you.
    U mirin?
    **Meditation Crew**
    **Calisthenics Crew**
    **Yoga Crew**
    **Irish Misc Crew**

adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500) adubas is not very helpful. (-500)
    my recent approach:

talked to this girl about exam that i missed.

ended convo with "here's my number for future reference nohmsayin"

she was like "cool here's my number too nohmsayin"

then i was like ye i nourhsayin.

kevinisapro will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinisapro will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinisapro will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinisapro will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinisapro will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinisapro will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinisapro will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinisapro will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinisapro will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinisapro will become famous soon enough. (+50) kevinisapro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by endofdays89 View Post
    I can approach girls but i can't talk to them for **** after.
    This. It's not that I'm nervous to talk to girls, I just suck at small talk, unless I already know them, then I'm really good at coming up to things to say.

Setting a limit just to get me used to talk to people in general.. 5 girls a day.

1. Approached a cute girl, would smash, on the bus while going to school, was just small talk. I was in my head the whole time prior..

2. I was sitting in the cafe at my school, this girl, would smash, asked if this seat next to me was taken. Anyhow, I learned she was a ballet dancer, liked jazz dance, was a fan of walking, and lived in a nearby city. She left for her class.

3. I was sitting in another chair, noticed a cute girl, would smash, sat down in the chair in the corner. We exchanged prolonged eye contact twice with smiles, a couple of times. I finally worked up the nerve to talk to her. Learned it was her 2nd year at school, I BS'd with her a bit. Need to work on my tone, I have to repeat myself sometimes, and speak coherently. My eye contact is getting better though.

Two more girls to approach today, I'm not looking for numbers this week, just getting more comfortable talking.

EDIT: 4 & 5: They were these girls in the other swim class. We talked for a while, and all had some good laughs. This guy joined in too, I'd only smash one of the girls though. I got all their numbers just cause.

I definitely want to hang out with the cute chick more though.

Overall, ended up doing my 5 approaches as well as getting some Hi's in etc with passing girls.

Good first day back to college.
    Last edited by rainy206; 01-03-2012 at 04:31 PM.
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,

johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnnnnnyboi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    met a really hot nd nice girl on the weekend but i didnt number close cause when my mates wanted to leave there was about 20 people round me in silence plus her mum and other mums so i was like ill come pop down and see you with my mate ----, she was like id love that! only problem is convincing my mate to go see her and stuff, oh lawd i want to smash her so hard but i asked my mate when we can go but they are family friends so he's all like yeh she would have sex with ya so im like yayyy but he doesnt wanna go see her im like nooooooo, i cant add her on ******** cause i dont have fb anymore, what can i say to my mate to get him to go see her?
    Re-born and ready to go

Should have just grabbed her number real quick brah :/ ^
    I am the visual,
    the inspiration,

Page 11 of 222 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast