what does this mean wise miscers?
Thing is she has a bf now, but if I decide to make my move, she'll easily abandon him for me.
What to do? I can't help it if these unaware kunts are not up to par in pleasing their women
Also : she just added me on snapchat 2 days ago
05-25-2016, 09:51 PM #1
Wake Up Every Morning Thinking About Banging My Ex
Last edited by MyBaddBrah; 05-25-2016 at 09:57 PM.*Hole is Life Crew*
05-25-2016, 11:21 PM #2
05-26-2016, 12:09 AM #3
05-26-2016, 01:01 AM #4
The thought of having sex with an ex is appealing because that person already knows you sexually and you're most likely very comfortable having sex with them.
Unless you had a bad / messy breakup in which it probably wouldn't seem appealing.
05-26-2016, 07:08 AM #5
- Join Date: Nov 2007
- Location: United States
- Age: 28
- Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
- Posts: 7,023
- BodyPoints: 1342
- Rep Power: 19628
05-26-2016, 07:27 AM #6
- Join Date: Aug 2006
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
- Age: 27
- Stats: 5'10", 200 lbs
- Posts: 1,168
- BodyPoints: 1984
- Rep Power: 736
2. she is in a relationship
3. it's cheating. We consistently complain about women messing guys over, yet you're considering doing it to some other dude. Hypocritical.
4. You're 29. Your experience in life should have taught you that getting with a ex just to bang one out is really stupid.
5. You're wearing a nice suit in your picture. I'm assuming you are doing well in life. Please go find a nice girl who isn't your ex.
6. Snapchat and other social media are generally relationship killers, especially snapchat. Why continue to keep in contact with a girl you didn't want to be with?
05-27-2016, 08:37 AM #7
- Join Date: Sep 2012
- Location: State / Province, Bermuda
- Stats: 5'5", 121 lbs
- Posts: 70
- Rep Power: 65
05-27-2016, 09:14 AM #8
- Join Date: Oct 2007
- Location: Connecticut, United States
- Age: 26
- Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
- Posts: 16,068
- BodyPoints: 2445
- Rep Power: 13146
05-27-2016, 10:45 AM #9
05-27-2016, 10:49 AM #10
The reason we broke up is because I neglected her wise miscers.
She's a good, smart girl who wants a relationship. Problem is the world is filled with too many WK's nowadays.
So now she has a BF, but like most guys, he's clueless. But I can swoop in there and amog him, not that I take pleasure in that.
The thing is I probably won't stick around for long. So I feel kinda bad after I disappear.
I must admit banging this girl is far better than other ones, even those better looking by conventional standards.*Hole is Life Crew*
05-27-2016, 10:58 AM #11
- Join Date: Oct 2009
- Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Age: 27
- Stats: 6'6", 206 lbs
- Posts: 6,280
- Rep Power: 3454
05-27-2016, 06:24 PM #12
- Join Date: Aug 2012
- Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
- Posts: 7,679
- Rep Power: 8079
She is your "ex" for a reason boyo.
Don't let yourself or the misc down.ďAll of my heroes are self-made: Rocky, Scarface, all the guys from The Godfather. They all started out with nothing and built their way to perfection. The way to prove yourself is to better yourself. Thatís the American Dream. I have no sympathy for people who squander their gifts. Itís sickening. Itís worse than sickening. Itís unpatriotic.Ē
"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"
By 2ripped2quit in forum Relationships and Relationship HelpReplies: 37Last Post: 05-27-2010, 09:19 PM