24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Stats: 6'0", 192 lbs
    Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit Speed_Kills's BodySpace

Falling in love with a girl you're not so physically attracted to... ?

Well. What are your guys' thoughts?

Let's quickly establish that 'not physically attracted to' does not mean they aren't beautiful... just that your personal niche of taste in a woman is not exactly them. Yeah, I do have someone in mind.

This is particularly concerning for a 22 year old whom gets quite excited when he sees such a woman, though I've been in relationships based off of that merit alone and... well, disaster.

This love thing is a foreign concept to me, but I'm trying to get my head on straight about it.
    Division I Track & Field Sprinter
    400m Dash Conference Champion
    University Vertical Jump, Squat, and Relative Strength Record Holder
    Iron Jack Varsity Athlete #Rack5

| Squat: 505 lbs | Deadlift: 545 lbs | Bench: 325 lbs | VJ: 40.5" |

Stats: 6'2", 247 lbs
    1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit 1slo5oh's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Speed_Kills View Post
    Well. What are your guys' thoughts?

Let's quickly establish that 'not physically attracted to' does not mean they aren't beautiful... just that your personal niche of taste in a woman is not exactly them. Yeah, I do have someone in mind.

This is particularly concerning for a 22 year old whom gets quite excited when he sees such a woman, though I've been in relationships based off of that merit alone and... well, disaster.

This love thing is a foreign concept to me, but I'm trying to get my head on straight about it.

It will never work because everything you are looking for isn't there. I use to think it was impossible to find MY perfect and often questioned whether settling was my only options... shes hot but shes a Kunt... shes got a little extra a$$ but a great attitude.. yeah.. sorry you will end up being unhappy just based off of my experiences. Just trust me your perfect is out there and you will never know when or where you might run into her.... Personally... I found mine at 4am at an afterhours club of all places. yeah yeah.. you cant meet quality women in a bar.. well ... bullchit... I did... after getting to know her she was everything I thought I wanted and then some.... win/win...
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^....360lbs NEVER AGAIN!!!

"The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins

Bench Press- 405lb x1 (new PR as of 1/14/13)
    Dead lift- 505lb x1
    Squat - 505lb x1 ATG!! (<--still needs work)

Stats: 180 lbs
    MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit MuckSnapper's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by 1slo5oh View Post
    It will never work because everything you are looking for isn't there. I use to think it was impossible to find MY perfect and often questioned whether settling was my only options... shes hot but shes a Kunt... shes got a little extra a$$ but a great attitude.. yeah.. sorry you will end up being unhappy just based off of my experiences. Just trust me your perfect is out there and you will never know when or where you might run into her.... Personally... I found mine at 4am at an afterhours club of all places. yeah yeah.. you cant meet quality women in a bar.. well ... bullchit... I did... after getting to know her she was everything I thought I wanted and then some.... win/win...
    This is exactly what I expect to feel when I meet a perfect match.

I just let an AMAZING girl go all because there is a missing link that I can't pinpoint. She's smart, beautiful, great in bed, funny, etc.. but for some reason my feels said "nah"
    There is no thing without nothing.

mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Men are so stupid. They want supermodel good looks but look like Homer Simpson. Women date and marry men they have no attraction to sexually because we understand that the person inside is what truly matters.

cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mangotango1 View Post
    Men are so stupid. They want supermodel good looks but look like Homer Simpson. Women date and marry men they have no attraction to sexually because we understand that the person inside is what truly matters.
    Nonsense, women are more scientific and physically driven than men when it comes to dating. They are only influenced by physical stats, not some made up voodoo bullchit like 'personality'.

They take into account your height, your cheekbones, your jawline, your hairline, your shoulder width, your skin colour, tone, and complexion - they sum up all these factors, average them and use that as the basis to decide whether you're worth it or not.

Lol at people thinking personality exists, let me give you a hint: if you can't measure it - it doesn't exist. A bunch of conspiracy theorists we got out there.

The only thing you can do as a guy to maximize your chance with women is squeeze every ounce of aesthetics you can from your genetics. Go to the gym religiously, lose every ounce of fat you can and gain every ounce of muscle you can, make your hair and skin perfect.

Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Speed_Kills has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Easy mangotango...at my age, hot girls are not dating Homer Simpsons. They do that later when they realize most attractive men are *******s and they get tired of putting up with that crap. This has little relevance to the discussion tho- I'm far from a Homer Simpson and the availability of said women isn't the issue.

1slo5oh ... yeah, I hear what you're saying. I hesitate at allowing myself to fall for a girl who is amazing but isn't my physical taste because I don't trust my man side. And at 22, man side is strong.

1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000) 1slo5oh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Easy mangotango...at my age, hot girls are not dating Homer Simpsons. They do that later when they realize most attractive men are *******s and they get tired of putting up with that crap. This has little relevance to the discussion tho- I'm far from a Homer Simpson and the availability of said women isn't the issue.

1slo5oh ... yeah, I hear what you're saying. I hesitate at allowing myself to fall for a girl who is amazing but isn't my physical taste because I don't trust my man side. And at 22, man side is strong.
    Bro at age 22 you should be thinking with your dick and not your heart...go out.. have fun... focus on YOU... you don't need to fall for $hit unless its in between some broads legs. Plenty of time for all of the love/ falling for stuff later on go live your life

"The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." -Henry Rollins

Dead lift- 505lb x1

Women do the same thing... 100lbs overweight yet expects her guy to be in shape and worship the ground she walks on. And the person on the inside doesn't mean $hit if you are not physically attracted to them. Its literally the first thing that draws you into somebody

Dead lift- 505lb x1

Bro at age 22 you should be thinking with your dick and not your heart...go out.. have fun... focus on YOU... you don't need to fall for $hit unless its in between some broads legs. Plenty of time for all of the love/ falling for stuff later on go live your life
    ^The mentality that I've been following for awhile. 1 year undergrad left, then off to the U of M in Minneapolis/St. Paul for my Masters. I have no intention of truly settling down anytime soon. Typically, I've been the guy always trying to tell my friends this as well (they didn't listen so good).

With regards to this whole post, just trying to figure out what I should be keeping my eyes open for... as to not let it completely slip if I think there's potential.

Soft tangent... what's your guys' 'ideal age' for getting into something serious? I always thought like.. 27.. post-college, established job (maybe). Should keep the complications low if you do find someone around. And maybe by then I'll actually know what I'm lookin' for XD

^The mentality that I've been following for awhile. 1 year undergrad left, then off to the U of M in Minneapolis/St. Paul for my Masters. I have no intention of truly settling down anytime soon. Typically, I've been the guy always trying to tell my friends this as well (they didn't listen so good).

With regards to this whole post, just trying to figure out what I should be keeping my eyes open for... as to not let it completely slip if I think there's potential.

Soft tangent... what's your guys' 'ideal age' for getting into something serious? I always thought like.. 27.. post-college, established job (maybe). Should keep the complications low if you do find someone around. And maybe by then I'll actually know what I'm lookin' for XD
    There is no right answer to any of this...Your perfect will hit you between the eyes like a brick trust me you wont miss it... and if its anything to you...im 34.. just now settling down now... kind of!!! We still go out and get crazy but we are together doing it...

Dead lift- 505lb x1

Stats: 180 lbs
    MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000) MuckSnapper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit MuckSnapper's BodySpace
    Stop feeding that mangotango troll lmao. He's awful at it.
    There is no thing without nothing.

mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mangotango1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by cackeye View Post
    Nonsense, women are more scientific and physically driven than men when it comes to dating. They are only influenced by physical stats, not some made up voodoo bullchit like 'personality'.

They take into account your height, your cheekbones, your jawline, your hairline, your shoulder width, your skin colour, tone, and complexion - they sum up all these factors, average them and use that as the basis to decide whether you're worth it or not.

Lol at people thinking personality exists, let me give you a hint: if you can't measure it - it doesn't exist. A bunch of conspiracy theorists we got out there.

The only thing you can do as a guy to maximize your chance with women is squeeze every ounce of aesthetics you can from your genetics. Go to the gym religiously, lose every ounce of fat you can and gain every ounce of muscle you can, make your hair and skin perfect.
    I totally disagree! I see plenty of pretty girls with ugly guys that are funny and have good personalities. I was raised in Asia and believe me muscular men are not what most Asian women want. It's more about slender well groomed men. I am just saying in either gender looks will fade. No one stays 22 forever

ImADamnCarrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImADamnCarrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImADamnCarrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImADamnCarrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImADamnCarrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImADamnCarrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImADamnCarrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImADamnCarrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImADamnCarrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImADamnCarrot will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImADamnCarrot will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3 things to make a long term relationship work. Looks personality and spiritual. I suppose spiritual can sort of fit into personality. What i mean by spiritual is if you are atheist and she is christian. Mix and match ANY religion it will fail. Anyways, irrelevant to this thread.

If you aren't physically attracted it will not work. It is pretty much a guy friendzone. There has to be something there that makes you WANT to be intimate with the individual. Otherwise, you are nothing more than friends.

Stats: 5'6", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5227
    pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit pondus_levo's BodySpace
    In a serious relationship, mental and emotional attraction is 100x more important than physical attraction.

The more you are mentally and emotionally attracted, the more beautiful she becomes physically, anyway.

Keep in mind, for women, mental and emotional attraction mean EVERYTHING in a relationship. (take note, all you FA's that think you can only attract women with looks and money. That will only get your foot in the door...sometimes)
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand. -me

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100) cackeye is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    In a serious relationship, mental and emotional attraction is 100x more important than physical attraction.

The more you are mentally and emotionally attracted, the more beautiful she becomes physically, anyway.

Keep in mind, for women, mental and emotional attraction mean EVERYTHING in a relationship. (take note, all you FA's that think you can only attract women with looks and money. That will only get your foot in the door...sometimes)
    I think you've got it flipped.

If you look good you can act however you want and be successful with women. I mean, you can even be completely autistic.

Here's an example;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHngXFRkKLs

The only thing thing women respond to is aesthetics.

Stats: 5'6", 177 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5227
    pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pondus_levo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit pondus_levo's BodySpace

If you look good you can act however you want and be successful with women. I mean, you can even be completely autistic.

Here's an example;

No, I am 100% correct, exactly how I said it.

Looks mean nothing without a connection. With a connection, looks mean very little.
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand. -me

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol, inb4 "your gf is a whore"

miscers go to bars all the time, then say to never date a girl who'd ever even be at a bar in the first place.

ratbatkicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) ratbatkicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) ratbatkicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) ratbatkicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) ratbatkicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) ratbatkicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) ratbatkicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) ratbatkicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) ratbatkicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) ratbatkicker is on a distinguished road. (+10) ratbatkicker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As much as ppl say it's not important. If things aren't right in the bedroom.. Things aren't right in your relationship bros. Physical attraction does play a role in a majority IMHO.

jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000) jasonpourne is just really nice. (+1000)

Here's an example;

facial aesthetics of peace

yeah, there's no denying that a really good looking dude can get girls easily like that.

but the other guy is right as well... in the long term of a relationship, a girl gets emotionally attached to you. if the guy acted like that during their entire relationship you really think that would last?

cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Liking someone enough can make them look more physically attractive to you, even if they are not your normal "type". But if you really like them and still don't find them physically attractive then I don't think things will ever work between the two of you.

cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000) cookiefiend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dafuq.
    Speak for yourself, not for all women please.

Stats: 5'3", 115 lbs
    rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100)
    Visit rdame's BodySpace
    well personally i think deep down you are somehow thinking you are too picky. so you probably are if you can only date a gurl who has more than 6 specific physical characteristics then you are too picky. all you should care about is

- do her boobs look good?
    - do i want my ideal girl to have a great ass or just really sexy legs?
    - does she look cute?
    - is she smart (enough)
    - is she a lady aka not a slut?

the rest will take care of itself. i know some dudes that want: a blond chick, with big boobs, wide hips, never wears makeup, long hair, college student/graduate, comes from a financially stable family, is a fashionista, doesn't talk a lot, is laid back. yeah too many wants is not a good thing.
    most unique person you will ever meet

Stats: 6'2", 233 lbs
    Kev1972 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kev1972 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kev1972 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kev1972 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kev1972 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kev1972 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kev1972 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kev1972 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kev1972 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kev1972 is a name known to all. (+5000) Kev1972 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Kev1972's BodySpace
    Wow lots of new fake female trolls. These guys make MefromG look like a mastertroll.
    ** Knee Draggers Unite **
    ** US Army Field Artillery **

Konrai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Konrai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Konrai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Konrai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Konrai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Konrai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Konrai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Konrai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Konrai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Konrai will become famous soon enough. (+50) Konrai will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jasonpourne View Post
    facial aesthetics of peace

yeah, there's no denying that a really good looking dude can get girls easily like that.

but the other guy is right as well... in the long term of a relationship, a girl gets emotionally attached to you. if the guy acted like that during their entire relationship you really think that would last?
    Those type of videos always amuse yet annoy me at the same time since it's common knowledge that even if your game is crap having slightly above or majorly above average facial aesthetics will almost guarantee a score.

But again still fun to watch for the entertainment.

Stats: 5'3", 115 lbs
    rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100)
    Visit rdame's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Kev1972 View Post
    Wow lots of new fake female trolls. These guys make MefromG look like a mastertroll.
    i'm not fake dude. just like exercises and keeping fit. after all i used to be a volleyball player. is it wrong for a female to keep in shape? i swear it's only on this forum i get complaints about my body and its pissing me off. most guys love how i look and say they don't like handles and stuff other chicks have from not exercising.

am i supposed to have a flabby stomach to fit in here? geez grrrr

what am supposed to have a video to prove im female? geez
    most unique person you will ever meet

Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit Nedo's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by rdame View Post
    i'm not fake dude. just like exercises and keeping fit. after all i used to be a volleyball player. is it wrong for a female to keep in shape? i swear it's only on this forum i get complaints about my body and its pissing me off. most guys love how i look and say they don't like handles and stuff other chicks have from not exercising.

This is the INTERNET shnuckums, go by feedback in the real world. Who gives a chit what these phaggots think? Think about it!

Originally Posted by jasonpourne View Post
    Lol, inb4 "your gf is a whore"

miscers go to bars all the time, then say to never date a girl who'd ever even be at a bar in the first place.

LOL.... in the famous words of The Dude

If you want to look for "good girls" in other places then feel free. Just because you meet somebody in an unlikely place doesn't mean you are finding any less of a person. But by all means follow the rest of the misc sheep and im sure you will live a very full filling FA life.

Dead lift- 505lb x1

Your avi looks like a normal girl. Please stop acting as though you are so shredded that you get called out on it all the time. Your bf% is also nowhere near the 4% you claim in your bodyspace, and if you are a woman it never will be.

If you are going to post on the misc you will need thicker skin, otherwise stick with the other sections.

LOL.... in the famous words of The Dude

If you want to look for "good girls" in other places then feel free. Just because you meet somebody in an unlikely place doesn't mean you are finding any less of a person. But by all means follow the rest of the misc sheep and im sure you will live a very full filling FA life.
    I'm from the desolate Midwest, so perhaps my perspective is skewed compared to most, but honestly the best kinds and worst kinds of girls (my age) all go to the bars here, they all tailgate, they all party ... and honestly, I wouldn't want to find a girl who didn't do any of that. At least not at this age. Just depends on how she handles herself whilst doing it.

well personally i think deep down you are somehow thinking you are too picky. so you probably are if you can only date a gurl who has more than 6 specific physical characteristics then you are too picky. all you should care about is

- do her boobs look good?
    - do i want my ideal girl to have a great ass or just really sexy legs?
    - does she look cute?
    - is she smart (enough)
    - is she a lady aka not a slut?

the rest will take care of itself. i know some dudes that want: a blond chick, with big boobs, wide hips, never wears makeup, long hair, college student/graduate, comes from a financially stable family, is a fashionista, doesn't talk a lot, is laid back. yeah too many wants is not a good thing.
    Alright, I'll play ball here. Specifically addressing point 1.

This may get long-winded... go to the bottom if you're lazy.

We all like boobs. Boobs are great. At my age, man it'd be slick to end up with a girl with a rack (mostly because @ my current sexual tenacity, it'd be great to just not have boob-envy, so-to-speak, whilst in a relationship because all you want is 'right there').

But honestly, every girl I've met who's chesty around here is almost unfailingly a sloobag. It's nearly unavoidable just because she's already been through HS and much of college... and I mean.. well.. it just happens. There are some who don't fall under this category but those who don't are typically swooped up and, in my experience, an extremely rare find. Rare but, worth enough to hold out for? Eh...

I had a fling last year with a girl who I'd thought was awesome- big chest (not implying it as a #1 trait), beautiful, great personality, compatible spirituality, could hold her liquor and not be obnoxious... etc... never made a relationship style move though because I knew that's just not where I'm at. I didn't try to hook up with her either though, out of respect (she was our neighbor in the apartments, hung out a lot just casual).

Well, she ended up HITCHED about 7 months after her and I mutually decided our 'fling' wasn't gonna go anywhere (dafuq?) but either way, I'd thought I'd really F'd that one up just based on all previous statements. Last night though (literally, last night, over drinks with a female friend) I made the startling discovery that this girl used to be a huge alcoholic, so much so she'd go home with guys and be incapable of even remembering whether she had sex or not. She put out though, had, a lot.

Well. Alright. Shattered that glass image of her. Not like I wouldn't have given her a chance having had known that.. I mean she made a huge lifestyle change towards being a better person.. my point here simply being- quality girls with racks, a strong physical pull for any man, are not a common catch.

So...

QUESTION: For guys who are with girls they really care about ... boobs. How does this affect the way you feel? Does it really lose its importance over time? Or, is this pretty much how your perspective remains even past the crazy college years? (i.e., wanted girl with nice boobs, got a girl with nice boobs, couldn't have been with a girl without nice boobs)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast