24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    I got the misc going nuts manchoman's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 6384
    manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit manchoman's BodySpace

"It hurts"-- Turn off

She is a small girl, I'll just say my penis is normal size (any mention of a large penis on this board gets flamed) and it still hurts her. We have sex once a week, on average... and it seems to be getting tighter... and she toughs it out, but I can tell she's in pain... and she will say every once in a while "it hurts."

That is such a huge turn off... it feels like rape to me.

Is once a week enough to make any difference? Or are we doomed to be having sex with her in pain, no matter how often we have sex.
    My favorite thread :)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=309153

New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100) New_Sport is not very well liked. (-100)
    You don't just haul off and stick it in do you?

Stats: 5'11", 213 lbs
    BodyPoints: 23372
    bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit bigfor15's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by manchoman
    She is a small girl, I'll just say my penis is normal size (any mention of a large penis on this board gets flamed) and it still hurts her. We have sex once a week, on average... and it seems to be getting tighter... and she toughs it out, but I can tell she's in pain... and she will say every once in a while "it hurts."

Is once a week enough to make any difference? Or are we doomed to be having sex with her in pain, no matter how often we have sex.
    Dude, just remember to warm up the oven before you stick the turkey in. Finger her or go down on her before you get to the main action.
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50) manchoman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigfor15
    Dude, just remember to warm up the oven before you stick the turkey in. Finger her or go down on her before you get to the main action.
    Ohhh... i do plenty... maybe not enough. The biggest problem is that, for some reason, she is so sensitive down there that she can't take being eaten out. I do it (and I'm not bad or anything... I know what I'm doing) it's just hard to get her cooked up with my fingers.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 40932
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit JAGERBOY's BodySpace
    Yeah, I dont like that either man, big turn off. Im just like, ok, I guess I ll just go fast then and be done with it.
    "If the data is overwhelmingly in favor of evolution, to deny that reality will make us a cult -- some odd group that is not really interacting with the world"- Evangelical Bible scholar Bruce Waltke

Originally Posted by JAGERBOY
    Yeah, I dont like that either man, big turn off. Im just like, ok, I guess I ll just go fast then and be done with it.
    I would do that... lol, but I'm so insecure that if I don't pleasure her, I feel so incompetent.

Stats: 6'1", 175 lbs
    BodyPoints: 28920
    Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit Ripped Mass's BodySpace
    She might have some sort of rare problem down. Not a disease but something with tissues down there being too sensitive because some bs. I forgot but you should check it out. A tongue shouldnt really hurt her too bad.

BodyPoints: 2434
    Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit Big_League's BodySpace
    My GF is the same way (sort of) and I feel for ya bro. If we go over 25 minutes she starts saying it's hurting and bugs me to cum, she asks me every 10 seconds "are you about to cum?", now this is after 20-25 mins of ****ing but still IMO that's not that long and a girl should be able to last at least half an hour. The most annoying part is her asking me if I'm almost there every 10 ****ing seconds because that is such a turn off.

Also if I **** her really hard she won't be able to **** without it hurting for like a day or two. So if we go twice or more in the same day I can't really go hard either time without her making me stop.

And if I eat her out really good, like make her orgasm from it, then her pussy gets too tight and I can't get it in there. So when I do oral for foreplay I have to be careful not to make her orgasm or no ****ing for me.

She's small and petite, like 5'2", but I've been with other small girls and they never had this problem.
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)
    You know just tell her stick a big cucumber in there for a week. I have a theory that is should loosen her up.

Imbrication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imbrication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imbrication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imbrication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imbrication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imbrication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imbrication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imbrication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imbrication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imbrication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Imbrication has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It may be a physical problem or it may be a mental problem. Are you using lubricant? If she's too sensitive for you to go down on bare try putting some barrier satin (like panties) between you. The material will dull the sensation some but will still feel very nice.

She might want to see her gyno. She might be subconciously contracting her vaginal muscles (Vaginismus).

KUDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) KUDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) KUDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) KUDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) KUDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) KUDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) KUDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) KUDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) KUDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) KUDave will become famous soon enough. (+50) KUDave will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by manchoman

No your not doomed. I'm with a girl that where's a size zero and is 95 pounds. She drys up very quick, so we religously use KY. Give it a try, trust me it will help out a ton especially in the part of initially getting your "car in the garage." And please note** If you're using a condom never use anything that is oil based (it will eat away at the condom and weaken it). Always go with something water based.

Stats: 5'5", 162 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3151
    Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Flat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit Flat's BodySpace
    Use lots of lube, don't use full strokes when your on top or let her be on top. Also once you penetrate just remain stationary for a while, let her get used to it.

If all else fails PIITB
    Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?
    - Douglas Adams

whywontgodhealamputees.com

Stats: 5'5", 154 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17694
    Issobolic28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Issobolic28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Issobolic28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Issobolic28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Issobolic28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Issobolic28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Issobolic28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Issobolic28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Issobolic28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Issobolic28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Issobolic28 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit Issobolic28's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Big_League
    she asks me every 10 seconds "are you about to cum?",

I hate it when girls do that too. I'll come when I'm ready.

But i think most girls also say that because they want to prepare themselves for the sensation of you cuming inside them.
    I may be pushing 40 biologically; but not physically or mentally.

Go hard, or go home! Ryceryder85's Avatar
    Stats: 5'7", 145 lbs
    BodyPoints: 153
    Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryceryder85 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit Ryceryder85's BodySpace
    i read this in maxim i think.

If the girl is tense, her vagina is gonna tight up and its gonna hurt her when you insert your penis inside her. Why? Maybe because she's insecure about herself or she isn't totally comfortable around you naked. I dont know. But next time, make sure she is relaxed. Try putting on some romantic music, massage her, anything to get her totally relaxed. Maybe do some oral on her before penetration.
    Leave your ego at the door.

Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Accomplished has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit Accomplished's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Issobolic28
    I hate it when girls do that too. I'll come when I'm ready.

But i think most girls also say that because they want to prepare themselves for the sensation of you cuming inside them.
    Some of them like it in their mouth too

Stats: 5'10", 228 lbs
    Mr. Beefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mr. Beefy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit Mr. Beefy's BodySpace
    Man I used to run into this problem when I was a little more in-experienced and you know thought you could just stick it in and go... But really its important to warm her up... There are many ways to do this but, here are some real simple ones...

1. Lay beside her and work your way down the front of her pants with your hand. Massage her clit with a your middle finger or index finger. I like to stick my finger in an get it a little wet then do this cause it slides around on her clit nicely.

2. Just go down on her. ****ing lick her pussy top to bottom. Tongue her clit or even tongue **** her... Man if she hasn't got her pussy eaten really good before and you hit the spot you're going to be a ****in' rockstar after that.

Remember folks guys can get off anytime but, for some girls they don't even know what a real orgasm is so like... Don't be SELFISH! If you like the girl you're with and want her to think you're a SEX GOD go for the ****in' gusto. **** her after the foreplay when you think she is horny and rarin' to go. If you last long you're good to go and if you don't last so long well atleast you got her off before hand so its not so bad.

Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carbonite will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit Carbonite's BodySpace
    I can imagine that would be a huge turn off...I've never experienced that myself though. Some women are extremely sensitive on their clit; my ex was pretty sensitive and direct stimulation or oral would make her cum really hard really quickly. That was great for me because I could get her really turned on quickly and then make her cum through penetration but a lot of women can't do that.

I think you need to take more time to try and de-sensitise your girlfriend. Try to go for longer with clitoral stimulation etc. Is she really tight by nature? Was she a virgin before she was with you?
    "Pain is just weakness leaving the body"

BANANA BANANA BANANA TERRACOTTA BANANA TERRACOTTA TERRACOTTA PIE!

BodyPoints: 16064
    xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000) xer0xed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit xer0xed's BodySpace
    She suffers from a condition called Vaginismus.

Link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus

Good luck, bro.
    Hate me:
    Economic Left/Right: 8.88
    Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.00

jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ASTROGLIDE is the answer for both of you. Try some, it'll make insertion alot smoother for her.

Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Beefy
    Man I used to run into this problem when I was a little more in-experienced and you know thought you could just stick it in and go... But really its important to warm her up... There are many ways to do this but, here are some real simple ones...

1. Lay beside her and work your way down the front of her pants with your hand. Massage her clit with a your middle finger or index finger. I like to stick my finger in an get it a little wet then do this cause it slides around on her clit nicely.

2. Just go down on her. ****ing lick her pussy top to bottom. Tongue her clit or even tongue **** her... Man if she hasn't got her pussy eaten really good before and you hit the spot you're going to be a ****in' rockstar after that.

Remember folks guys can get off anytime but, for some girls they don't even know what a real orgasm is so like... Don't be SELFISH! If you like the girl you're with and want her to think you're a SEX GOD go for the ****in' gusto. **** her after the foreplay when you think she is horny and rarin' to go. If you last long you're good to go and if you don't last so long well atleast you got her off before hand so its not so bad.

Manchoman, listen to this guy

BodyPoints: 2247
    Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Ruthless4Life's BodySpace
    It hurts?

PIITB.

Without lube.

Just get the job done and take it out and leave. That'll teach her.

Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chute is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life
    It hurts?

PIITB.

Without lube.

Bad advice unless its a rage-**** against someone you hate. Anyways didn't you say you had 50 KO's Ruthless?

Stats: 5'11", 213 lbs
    BodyPoints: 23372
    bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigfor15 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit bigfor15's BodySpace
    It hurts?

PIITB.

Without lube.

Very Alpha.
    Excuses are just tools of incompetence
    Used to build monuments of nothingness
    And those who specialize in the uses
    Seldom achieve anything

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Chute
    Bad advice unless its a rage-**** against someone you hate. Anyways didn't you say you had 50 KO's Ruthless?
    now, more than 50 KOs with chloroform

now, more than 50 KOs with chloroform

Either way, if you really have 50 knockouts thats impressive

Originally Posted by Chute
    Either way, if you really have 50 knockouts thats impressive
    Nah, I think that would be the other member who's a British boxer, a Brit division champ. My boxing career ended ever since the end of summer due to lack of time to train.

Nah, I think that would be the other member who's a British boxer, a Brit division champ. My boxing career ended ever since the end of summer due to lack of time to train.
    oh i thought you had 50ko's by donkey punching you are refering to actua; boxing my bad.

Stats: 6'2", 190 lbs
    BodyPoints: 11802
    ibimusbtms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibimusbtms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibimusbtms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibimusbtms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibimusbtms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibimusbtms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibimusbtms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibimusbtms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibimusbtms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibimusbtms has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ibimusbtms has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit ibimusbtms's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by manchoman View Post

get a more appreciative girlfriend.
    or a size queen! lol
    Masturbation: sex with someone you love.

Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nedo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Get her into a gyno. If nothing is resolved, get rid of her unless you and her can settle for regular oral. Oral: the key to my heart

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    Get her into a gyno. If nothing is resolved, get rid of her unless you and her can settle for regular oral. Oral: the key to my heart
    This is an old thread.
    You said you were going to write a post about this oral... where is it?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast