Need Help? Customer Support 1-866-236-8417
    evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10)

NC begins; my mistake

have you guys ever met someone whom you really liked
    , and one morning you message them something funny with the only
    hope of making them laugh and getting a smiley back? i did.

sent this girl a funny video of me dancing stupid/funny.
    btw, i got it approved and labeled "appropriate" by chicks at my gym.
    so i sent the darn thing, and said, "exclusively for your eyes only "

...she completely ignored it...

now i'm thinking that i came off too strong, and basically initiated NC for one week.
    the reason behind it all; to make her laugh.
    it's damage control i'm trying to asses, so should i apologize (in person or text)?
    Computer Science, Systems Software.

dari0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dari0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dari0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dari0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dari0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dari0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dari0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dari0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dari0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dari0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dari0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why did you comment saying "exclusively for your eyes only"? IMHO that's so creepy dude

evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10) evolass0men is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by dari0 View Post
    why did you comment saying "exclusively for your eyes only"? IMHO that's so creepy dude
    i didn't mean it in a creepy way, i added a winky face.
    well, i kinda sent her a video dancing reggae, and if you know reggae, then you know why you'd want that to be only for her eyes (not her twins, or her friends).

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    apologize for what?
    Cryptobrahs: Free IOS ICO Air Drop! [URL="http://referral.iost.io/?code=7Hq9chrJ"]HERE[/URL]

Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    apologize for what?
    to be blunt, it might have been too much to send her the butox shaking.

i mean, i've sent her plenty of selfies, shirtless. she never complains, but the other day i did hint i was going to send her the booty; she replied, "not that extreme"...so idk if i went overboard.

xMavs is not very well liked. (-100) xMavs is not very well liked. (-100) xMavs is not very well liked. (-100) xMavs is not very well liked. (-100) xMavs is not very well liked. (-100) xMavs is not very well liked. (-100) xMavs is not very well liked. (-100) xMavs is not very well liked. (-100) xMavs is not very well liked. (-100) xMavs is not very well liked. (-100) xMavs is not very well liked. (-100)
    I don't see how that's creepy.

This reminds of the SNL skit with Tom Brady in it where everything he did (inappropriate office etiquette toward women) was accepted where the other (ugly) guy was seen as a sexual predator.

I still firmly believe that women only find men they're not interested to be "creepy".

With that comment, you're promoting guys walk on eggshells and that everything a guy does with dating needs to be overanalyzed. Yeah, good luck with that.

LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She probably doens't give a **** about the video.

She can afford to go No Contact because tinder gives her endless options of men better looking than you.

pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pondus_levo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by evolass0men View Post
    to be blunt, it might have been too much to send her the butox shaking.

i mean, i've sent her plenty of selfies, shirtless. she never complains, but the other day i did hint i was going to send her the booty; she replied, "not that extreme"...so idk if i went overboard.
    You have nothing to apologize for.
    Cryptobrahs: Free IOS ICO Air Drop! [URL="http://referral.iost.io/?code=7Hq9chrJ"]HERE[/URL]

Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Originally Posted by LordLuck View Post
    She probably doens't give a **** about the video.

She can afford to go No Contact because tinder gives her endless options of men better looking than you.
    hi there LordLuck. she's not on tinder; the girl is conservative.

You have nothing to apologize for.
    go through with NC and then simply play it off like whatever?

we have two dates coming up, different weekends...

LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordLuck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hi there LordLuck. she's not on tinder; the girl is conservative.
    Famous last words

Originally Posted by LordLuck View Post
    Famous last words
    my best friend is dating her twin. they're lesbian.
    word is, the girl is a virgin

go through with NC and then simply play it off like whatever?

we have two dates coming up, different weekends...
    Why are you even going no contact? When is your next date?

Vacationbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vacationbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vacationbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vacationbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vacationbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vacationbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vacationbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vacationbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vacationbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vacationbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vacationbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

I think this is nit picking. If she felt a strong attraction toward him it wouldn't matter what he said there. I would move on OP.

propreffered7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) propreffered7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) propreffered7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) propreffered7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) propreffered7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) propreffered7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) propreffered7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) propreffered7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) propreffered7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) propreffered7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) propreffered7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont apologize

but dont know why you wouldnt be able to bring something else up. the thing you sent is retarded enough to not warrant a response

if she doesnt respond again though id leave it

Why are you even going no contact? When is your next date?
    she's definitely conservative, and i messed up by sending her that stuff
    ...after she had said no a few days ago.

we have a date on september 2 and another on september 9
    from what i can tell, she does seem to like me. it's just one of those gut feelings you get.
    we've clicked very well up to this point, and the communication has been good.
    not too much, not too little.
    we talk about real stuff, and she tells me that i'm courageous and confident for letting her know personal things. basically she told me she wants to know everything about me.

i'm going NC for two reasons:
    1) let her miss me
    2) chill out and not seem needy/clingy for texting with her almost eveyday
    3) bad behavior on my end

Originally Posted by Vacationbrah View Post
    I think this is nit picking. If she felt a strong attraction toward him it wouldn't matter what he said there. I would move on OP.
    she didn't say anything. i think she was in shock lol.

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post
    dont apologize

but dont know why you wouldnt be able to bring something else up. the thing you sent is retarded enough to not warrant a response

if she doesnt respond again though id leave it
    i'll wait until friday to hit her up,
    if she doesn't contact me, i'll give her one chance.
    otherwise, bye girl bye

Wlindqu1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wlindqu1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wlindqu1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wlindqu1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wlindqu1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wlindqu1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wlindqu1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wlindqu1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wlindqu1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wlindqu1 is just really nice. (+1000) Wlindqu1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You sound insecure this relationship is doomed before it started

Originally Posted by Wlindqu1 View Post
    hi Wlindqu1,:

while i do agree i am being very cautious i don't make a wrong move with a girl i actually really like; no, i don't agree that i'm at the insecure level.

geckojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) geckojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Wlindqu1 View Post
    Yep - I agree too. You might as well breakup.

Just wait a few days and call her and go out

moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10) moonfever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hi Wlindqu1,:

while i do agree i am being very cautious i don't make a wrong move with a girl i actually really like; no, i don't agree that i'm at the insecure level.
    Yes you are. In fact you are a pathetic. So you are going to apologize to a girl because you being yourself wasn't good enough?

Stop being cautious just because you like a girl. Biggest turn off ever.