24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

She changed the date, I had to cancel, please advise...

I confirmed the date last night (second date) already had sex first date, and today she texts me and says "I would still love to see you but a girlfriend of mine I haven't seen in ages wants me to go to the club with her, I want to see you and have drinks and dinner but if it's ok I'm just gonna leave after to meet up with her".

I said "Hi, listen, why don't we do it some other time, maybe we can get together and catch up then, just let me know what day you're free".

I feel like I had no choice, cause this shows very low interest.

I have no idea what happened here, our first date was last Friday night, did I wait too long to make the next date? I texted her once during the week to ask how she was doing and confirmed it last night, that's the only communication I had with her.

Did I do the right thing? Is she testing? Another dude? Let me know what you think, fellas...Thanks...

Facial Aesthetics Crew akujiki13's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 179 lbs
    akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit akujiki13's BodySpace
    You did good by cancelling, but then you said, "let me know when you're free." You never say "Let me know". You let her know. You made it sound like you're a puppy dog waiting by the door for her to get home and give you attention. Hit her up in a few days and ask her how's she's doing, don't bring up the cancelled date, or her club date, or anything from the past. If you feel like asking her out again do it. But don't have sex the next time you see her. Act like you're friendzoning her. Trust me on this, you need to be in control.
    -Ice Cold. Everytime.

Stats: 6'1", 185 lbs
    BodyPoints: 16428
    poolshark472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poolshark472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poolshark472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poolshark472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poolshark472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poolshark472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poolshark472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poolshark472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poolshark472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poolshark472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) poolshark472 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit poolshark472's BodySpace
    do dinner and drinks with her and then "go to the bathroom" (climb out the window and lose her number)
    "Cancer of the prick, I'm in the medical books for that"

Blast it with Piss Crew

tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdmc25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by akujiki13 View Post
    You did good by cancelling, but then you said, "let me know when you're free." You never say "Let me know". You let her know. You made it sound like you're a puppy dog waiting by the door for her to get home and give you attention. Hit her up in a few days and ask her how's she's doing, don't bring up the cancelled date, or her club date, or anything from the past. If you feel like asking her out again do it. But don't have sex the next time you see her. Act like you're friendzoning her. Trust me on this, you need to be in control.
    Hey bro, sorry, what i said was "let me know what DAY you're free". Not tonight or anything. What happened here? Is is just too long in between dates? She had very high interest last Saturday. She even texted me first after sex that night.

Facial Aesthetics Crew akujiki13's Avatar
    Stats: 5'8", 179 lbs
    akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) akujiki13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit akujiki13's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tdmc25 View Post
    Hey bro, sorry, what i said was "let me know what DAY you're free". Not tonight or anything. What happened here? Is is just too long in between dates? She had very high interest last Saturday. She even texted me first after sex that night.
    I know, you never say, "Let me know", period. Never say those words again. It makes you sound like you got nothing going on and you will move your whole life around her. Better is, "Are you free this wknd?", "Come chill tonight.", something to that effect. Also, no you are not moving too slow, you are moving too fast, damn you sound thirsty, don't even talk to this chick again until you been on 2 other dates with 2 other women. Women want the guy who is IN DEMAND, not the guy looking thirsty and needy.
    -Ice Cold. Everytime.

Anyone else have any opinions? I've never had this happen. Is this no interest? Should I have gone with her on the date even though she wanted to leave at the end of the night?

unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown3475 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by akujiki13 View Post
    Lmao, oh stfu with all these gay ass rules. OP, relax. Just meet up with her when you guys are both free.

Stop over thinking, and stop reading the interwebz for rules.

BodyPoints: 2280
    Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tiffany Wantsmore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Tiffany Wantsmore's BodySpace
    She's had one date with you, whereas this girlfriend of hers could have been in her life for years. Of course she's going to want to see her. She tried to compromise with you by suggesting she sees both of you that night.

Stop overthinking, I bet she texts you again.
    **** Atheist Alliance ****

**Holds metal part of the car door awkwardly in order to avoid static shock crew**
    **Sometimes I have the girl version of wet dreams crew**
    **Anti-circumcision/Pro-foreskin crew**

Stats: 168 lbs
    azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit azakdan2682's BodySpace
    Not too big of a deal. But since you already had plans with her she is kind of blowing you off. Gotta knock her socks off next time having sex and don't seem eager to see her.

Stats: 168 lbs
    azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000) azakdan2682 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit azakdan2682's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by tdmc25 View Post
    Anyone else have any opinions? I've never had this happen. Is this no interest? Should I have gone with her on the date even though she wanted to leave at the end of the night?
    I think you handled it well. It is like her pretty much saying, " I will take the free meal, but then I'm going go and find another guy to fuk me tonight." You are not at a place of non recovery it's way too early, just don't care about it. You had sex the first date, so don't take her seriously.

Stats: 6'2", 173 lbs
    Coolman468 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolman468 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Coolman468 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Visit Coolman468's BodySpace
    I have to disagree on that last part. His job as a man on a date is to have sex with her. Why play the game of acting like his friendzoning her when there's sex on the table. If OP wants sex then I say let him sex!!! After he sexs her he can then do the withdrawl technique to pull her in more. By doing this it's showing she is replacable cause op has options 😉

Originally Posted by azakdan2682 View Post
    I think you handled it well. It is like her pretty much saying, " I will take the free meal, but then I'm going go and find another guy to fuk me tonight." You are not at a place of non recovery it's way too early, just don't care about it. You had sex the first date, so don't take her seriously.
    Thanks for your reply, bruh, but this thing is pretty much over in my opinion. I don't think I will ever hear from her again. Maybe I should have been more stern in my reply. All I said was "hey listen, why don't we do it some other time when you're free, just let me know when you're free next and even put a smiley face on there". It's over, man...I think I made two big mistakes here, ONE, not scheduling a date a few days later rather than six days, and sending a "thinking about you hope your well" text at midweek total of 2 texts before the confirmation on the date. I will delete her number and move on, severe mistakes were made here, it's over, bruh.....She wouldn't have cancelled if she was interested....I will be VERY surprised if I hear from her again. I will not contact anymore.
    Last edited by tdmc25; 07-25-2015 at 04:15 PM.