24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 1-866-236-8417
|

Stats: 5'10", 162 lbs
    MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Red face Wake Up Every Morning Thinking About Banging My Ex

what does this mean wise miscers?

Thing is she has a bf now, but if I decide to make my move, she'll easily abandon him for me.

What to do? I can't help it if these unaware kunts are not up to par in pleasing their women

Also : she just added me on snapchat 2 days ago
    Last edited by MyBaddBrah; 05-25-2016 at 09:57 PM.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

JYandeau71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JYandeau71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JYandeau71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JYandeau71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JYandeau71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JYandeau71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JYandeau71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JYandeau71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JYandeau71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JYandeau71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JYandeau71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MyBaddBrah View Post

Thing is she has a bf now, but if I decide to make my move, she'll easily abandon him for me.

What to do? I can't help it if these unaware kunts are not up to par in pleasing their women

Maybe your ex just wants to see your everyday life through snapchat stories?...

Not srs, clearly is unpleased with her man & wants to get fukd, I dont condone cheating but seriously these sloots dont give up man

Stats: 5'9", 182 lbs
    Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slats7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It means that you're not over her.
    ďRealize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life.Ē

8282 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8282 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8282 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8282 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8282 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8282 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8282 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8282 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8282 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8282 is on a distinguished road. (+10) 8282 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

"thinking about banging" - if it's just that , it's normal.

The thought of having sex with an ex is appealing because that person already knows you sexually and you're most likely very comfortable having sex with them.

Unless you had a bad / messy breakup in which it probably wouldn't seem appealing.

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1342
    EnforcerOTF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnforcerOTF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnforcerOTF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnforcerOTF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnforcerOTF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnforcerOTF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnforcerOTF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnforcerOTF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnforcerOTF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnforcerOTF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EnforcerOTF is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Remember why you broke up with her.

And the second you have sex, you will be back together.
    Dirty Leb - Beast from the Middle East
    ~Only Negged One Person Crew~

Stats: 5'10", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1984
    kenfowler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenfowler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenfowler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenfowler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenfowler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenfowler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenfowler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenfowler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenfowler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenfowler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kenfowler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

1. she's your ex

2. she is in a relationship

3. it's cheating. We consistently complain about women messing guys over, yet you're considering doing it to some other dude. Hypocritical.

4. You're 29. Your experience in life should have taught you that getting with a ex just to bang one out is really stupid.

5. You're wearing a nice suit in your picture. I'm assuming you are doing well in life. Please go find a nice girl who isn't your ex.

6. Snapchat and other social media are generally relationship killers, especially snapchat. Why continue to keep in contact with a girl you didn't want to be with?

Stats: 5'5", 121 lbs
    natalieoneill is on a distinguished road. (+10) natalieoneill is on a distinguished road. (+10) natalieoneill is on a distinguished road. (+10) natalieoneill is on a distinguished road. (+10) natalieoneill is on a distinguished road. (+10) natalieoneill is on a distinguished road. (+10) natalieoneill is on a distinguished road. (+10) natalieoneill is on a distinguished road. (+10) natalieoneill is on a distinguished road. (+10) natalieoneill is on a distinguished road. (+10) natalieoneill is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Makes me laugh, it's always the guys who think they're amazing in bed that have had the most faked orgasms from girls and have no idea.

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Stats: 6'0", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2445
    jackamo2887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jackamo2887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jackamo2887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jackamo2887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jackamo2887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jackamo2887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jackamo2887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jackamo2887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jackamo2887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jackamo2887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jackamo2887 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Get this bull**** out of your head dude. Go find someone worth fuking and being with, not some old ex.

MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MyBaddBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by natalieoneill View Post
    Makes me laugh, it's always the guys who think they're amazing in bed that have had the most faked orgasms from girls and have no idea.

Sorry, couldn't help it.
    I saw the texts she sent to her friends after I gave her the D. She had no clue I would ever see them

nice try
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

The reason we broke up is because I neglected her wise miscers.

She's a good, smart girl who wants a relationship. Problem is the world is filled with too many WK's nowadays.

So now she has a BF, but like most guys, he's clueless. But I can swoop in there and amog him, not that I take pleasure in that.

The thing is I probably won't stick around for long. So I feel kinda bad after I disappear.

I must admit banging this girl is far better than other ones, even those better looking by conventional standards.
    *Hole is Life Crew*
    *Meditation Crew*

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 6'6", 206 lbs
    MHannibal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MHannibal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MHannibal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MHannibal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MHannibal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MHannibal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MHannibal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MHannibal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MHannibal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MHannibal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MHannibal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The reason we broke up is because I neglected her wise miscers.

She's a good, smart girl who wants a relationship. Problem is the world is filled with too many WK's nowadays.

So now she has a BF, but like most guys, he's clueless. But I can swoop in there and amog him, not that I take pleasure in that.

The thing is I probably won't stick around for long. So I feel kinda bad after I disappear.

I must admit banging this girl is far better than other ones, even those better looking by conventional standards.
    I know what you mean in terms of some girls just light a fire inside of me sexually regardless of looks. I think swooping in and smashing her if you're just disappearing is a **** move, but having said that you'd be helping the current bf out by showing him she's not worth it. I wouldn't do it, but mainly because I'd be too worried about developing feels and entering a clown fiesta.
    Exadata DBA

Stats: 6'0", 190 lbs
    Tornach is a name known to all. (+5000) Tornach is a name known to all. (+5000) Tornach is a name known to all. (+5000) Tornach is a name known to all. (+5000) Tornach is a name known to all. (+5000) Tornach is a name known to all. (+5000) Tornach is a name known to all. (+5000) Tornach is a name known to all. (+5000) Tornach is a name known to all. (+5000) Tornach is a name known to all. (+5000) Tornach is a name known to all. (+5000)
    She is your "ex" for a reason boyo.
    Don't let yourself or the misc down.
    ďAll of my heroes are self-made: Rocky, Scarface, all the guys from The Godfather. They all started out with nothing and built their way to perfection. The way to prove yourself is to better yourself. Thatís the American Dream. I have no sympathy for people who squander their gifts. Itís sickening. Itís worse than sickening. Itís unpatriotic.Ē

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Karma gnomesaiyan ;)