24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

A heart made fullmetal BodyBuildingGo's Avatar
    Stats: 4'11", 70 lbs
    BodyBuildingGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBuildingGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBuildingGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBuildingGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBuildingGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBuildingGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBuildingGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBuildingGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBuildingGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBuildingGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BodyBuildingGo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit BodyBuildingGo's BodySpace

Should I Be More Upset with My GF?

So yesterday I started ragging on my Korean gfs "idol" (basically celebrity crush), and she got mad/annoyed and basically said he's better than me and that she'd break up with me for him and that she won't regret saying that at all. After 10ish minutes she started apologizing and kissing me and being clingy again. Not gonna lie, I got fazed when she said those things, but not anymore. Other guys are telling me I shouldn't have let it slide so easily. I've gone NC on text, and she's been blowing up my phone all day apologizing.
    Filipino-American Crew
    American-Asian Crew
    Jeremy Lin Crew

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/bodybuildinggo
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/IAmGlasses

Stats: 5'11", 175 lbs
    JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JordyQ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Visit JordyQ's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BodyBuildingGo View Post
    So yesterday I started ragging on my Korean gfs "idol" (basically celebrity crush), and she got mad/annoyed and basically said he's better than me and that she'd break up with me for him and that she won't regret saying that at all. After 10ish minutes she started apologizing and kissing me and being clingy again. Not gonna lie, I got fazed when she said those things, but not anymore. Other guys are telling me I shouldn't have let it slide so easily. I've gone NC on text, and she's been blowing up my phone all day apologizing.
    Would have broken up with her on the spot.

Seriously.

Too much to explain.
    NEVER buy a second hand german car. EVER.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 165 lbs
    ElrondHubbard is just really nice. (+1000) ElrondHubbard is just really nice. (+1000) ElrondHubbard is just really nice. (+1000) ElrondHubbard is just really nice. (+1000) ElrondHubbard is just really nice. (+1000) ElrondHubbard is just really nice. (+1000) ElrondHubbard is just really nice. (+1000) ElrondHubbard is just really nice. (+1000) ElrondHubbard is just really nice. (+1000) ElrondHubbard is just really nice. (+1000) ElrondHubbard is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit ElrondHubbard's BodySpace
    It takes two. She's being a drama queen, and you're feeding it. Don't make big deals out of little things.
    A face made for radio, a voice for the silent movies, nearly the brilliance of a black hole.
    I have it all!

Stats: 171 lbs
    BorrachoDamor is just really nice. (+1000) BorrachoDamor is just really nice. (+1000) BorrachoDamor is just really nice. (+1000) BorrachoDamor is just really nice. (+1000) BorrachoDamor is just really nice. (+1000) BorrachoDamor is just really nice. (+1000) BorrachoDamor is just really nice. (+1000) BorrachoDamor is just really nice. (+1000) BorrachoDamor is just really nice. (+1000) BorrachoDamor is just really nice. (+1000) BorrachoDamor is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit BorrachoDamor's BodySpace
    You ever read that trey songs thread?

Lmao @ not dumping this whore
    * These hoes ain't loyal crew *
    * Clean shaven crew*
    * never use a condom crew *
    * c6 z06 crew *
    * g35 crew *
    * Misc car crew *
    * Tomorrowland 2014 crew*
    * green in real life crew*
    * I rustle jimmies 2 da max crew*

SUGE KNIGHT IS INNOCENT CREW

Stats: 5'4", 121 lbs
    victoria92maj will become famous soon enough. (+50) victoria92maj will become famous soon enough. (+50) victoria92maj will become famous soon enough. (+50) victoria92maj will become famous soon enough. (+50) victoria92maj will become famous soon enough. (+50) victoria92maj will become famous soon enough. (+50) victoria92maj will become famous soon enough. (+50) victoria92maj will become famous soon enough. (+50) victoria92maj will become famous soon enough. (+50) victoria92maj will become famous soon enough. (+50) victoria92maj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit victoria92maj's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BodyBuildingGo View Post
    She sounds fun

skies15 is just really nice. (+1000) skies15 is just really nice. (+1000) skies15 is just really nice. (+1000) skies15 is just really nice. (+1000) skies15 is just really nice. (+1000) skies15 is just really nice. (+1000) skies15 is just really nice. (+1000) skies15 is just really nice. (+1000) skies15 is just really nice. (+1000) skies15 is just really nice. (+1000) skies15 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Visit skies15's BodySpace
    lol, im into kpop too. Dont blame your gf, once you get into kpop you honestly cant get out, its like a drug. I can honestly say if I had a boyfriend I would dump him for my bias too. Kpop is so intrusive into the idols lives that you practically know everything about them, see new updates on them every hour. So when you choose your bias, to you, they are perfection, because you feel like you know them. It's hard to explain and is messed up and completely skyrockets women's standards. Just take solace in that she'll never be his girlfriend and its all just her stupid fantasy.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So you ragged on her celebrity crush.
    She said she'd break up with you for him.
    She then apologized.
    And now you freak out about it?

I'd break up with my GF for Tom Brady in a heartbeat.
    It'll never happen though so get over it.

Lol at getting mad at hypothetical situations that'll never happen....

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Stats: 5'6", 148 lbs
    Jasonw1178 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jasonw1178 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jasonw1178 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jasonw1178 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jasonw1178 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jasonw1178 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jasonw1178 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jasonw1178 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jasonw1178 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jasonw1178 is a name known to all. (+5000) Jasonw1178 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Jasonw1178's BodySpace
    So you started ragging on him and so she rataliated by saying she would dump you for him. Did she mean it? I doubt it. Seriously, if you two can't get over this little crap, I've got bad news about what happens in a long term relationship.

Stats: 5'8", 158 lbs
    MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MeFromG is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit MeFromG's BodySpace
    OP, don't disrespect her feelings, even those regarding a star crush, don't hurt her, and you won't have to deal with such situation. You provoked and hurt her and now you are complaining and hurting, torturing her even more with your behaviour and nc. Move on, either from the situation or the relationship at all, but stop being mean to her and punishing her for your own bad behaviour and direct outcome.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63XsokRPV_Y
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhjsRjC6B8U
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATISgVUKetI

Jan.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Uy8yLaoWybk

Seeing me red is specific display of those who discriminate truth, reason, differing opinions, women and people with darker skin colour.
    Abusing the rep-system for continuous dishonest negs and insults - thus becoming a miserable, nasty farce - leads to my refusal to acknowledge & participate in such a system.

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Stats: 6'1", 228 lbs
    Land_Down_Under has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Land_Down_Under has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Land_Down_Under has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Land_Down_Under has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Land_Down_Under has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Land_Down_Under has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Land_Down_Under has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Land_Down_Under has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Land_Down_Under has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Land_Down_Under has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Land_Down_Under has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit Land_Down_Under's BodySpace
    tbh op i think ur over thinking it. its not a big deal. I'm sure use thought the same thing about other celebs just haven't said it. when u see you celeb crush just tell ur gf wood berry/king arthur etc..
    Honey Badger Crew