Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Registered User FuarkenSwoleBra's Avatar
    FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jester78 View Post
    probably a queer question but for some reason this matters to me in games, but not all that much when it comes to elder scrolls games

are there any random big bosses thrown in here and there in this one that arent pretty much the same enemies recycled over and over like oblivion?

if there are, then imo they perfected this game, if not, no biggie i guess
    YES! There are bosses. Without spoilers, I met this big angus boss in these dwarven ruins. There's often stronger than normal NPCs with titles and stuff that usually own you, dragons of course (each one is a unique boss fight). without spoilers I can't say much more, but there is some BIG bosses if you follow the story line... prepare ur angus...

edit: trolls kick ur angus... they are really hard to kill and I met one at like level 3... was such a pain to kill. giants OWN. they are pretty much stronger than dragons... They are rare, but you do meet them. I would class them as bosses... They are really hard to kill!
    edit 2: forgot, loads of random bosses are at the end of dungeons, not unlikely for a tough enemy to be at the end of the dungeon, and also there's a lot of tough enemies at the end of quests, boss enemies so to speak

jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jhassig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Brah, is it worth enchanting ****? Just started enchanting weapons n **** before I last logged off. Also did u find the legendary weapons just by roaming into dungeons? And last,how do you handle changing weapons and spells in game? Wish there was a way to make weapon sets, and not one weapon/spell bound tone key

Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FuarkenSwoleBra View Post
    YES! There are bosses. Without spoilers, I met this big angus boss in these dwarven ruins. There's often stronger than normal NPCs with titles and stuff that usually own you, dragons of course (each one is a unique boss fight). without spoilers I can't say much more, but there is some BIG bosses if you follow the story line... prepare ur angus...
    oh damn this is exactly what i wanted to hear lol

thats one thing i liked about two worlds is the unique random bosses thrown in here and there that usually whoop your ass the first time around, then you get to come back later after better gear, levelling and kick the living **** out of them.

holy fuk i cant wait for this game much longer
    *80 pushups before going anywhere in public crew*
    *manlets who somehow get laid crew*
    *8 mph over the speed limit at all times, no matter what crew*
    *enjoy our shirts shrinking in the dryer so they're tighter around our arms crew*
    *bring a sack lunch to work and throw it away every single time crew*
    *biceps bigger than quads crew*
    *bears, bulls, cubbies, hawks crew*

ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice thread, im downloading it atm, im broke so i cant buy it now

cant wait to play as an sneaky ninja assassin with my bow and master of the brotherhood
    Rep back 2k+ , ALWAYS. (post on the same thread)
    Will rep back 2k- too if i have free reps when going to sleep.
    Yes i care about rep, so what?

manchester orchestra childishgambino's Avatar
    childishgambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishgambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishgambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishgambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishgambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishgambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishgambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishgambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishgambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishgambino is on a distinguished road. (+10) childishgambino is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does the PC version require you to use steam?

FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FuarkenSwoleBra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Jester78 View Post
    oh damn this is exactly what i wanted to hear lol

thats one thing i liked about two worlds is the unique random bosses thrown in here and there that usually whoop your ass the first time around, then you get to come back later after better gear, levelling and kick the living **** out of them.

holy fuk i cant wait for this game much longer
    It's sneaky because in a dungeon you'll be doing fine, then suddenly a named NPC, looks like others, maybe slightly different armour... Bang he has 5x more hp and hits like a truck. Often the "bosses" are humans, but sometimes you get massive metal machine bosses ect

Originally Posted by jhassig View Post
    Brah, is it worth enchanting ****? Just started enchanting weapons n **** before I last logged off. Also did u find the legendary weapons just by roaming into dungeons? And last,how do you handle changing weapons and spells in game? Wish there was a way to make weapon sets, and not one weapon/spell bound tone key
    100%! Enchanting is so badass, once you get high skill it likes doubles or tipples the efficiency of items. For example a "+50% 1h damage" on a sword. You can only upgrade to legendary with a workbench or grinding stone, all you need is like... a piece of ebony to make it legendary. The mats are low, but I THINK (not 100%) you need high smithing to make it legendary. As for spells, I usually only use restoration, and I ALWAYS double charge. Never single wield. Makes it a lot more powerful...

rusrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) rusrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Level 24, full Dragon armour, dual wield daedric swords, all upgraded to legendary, played about 18 hours. Ask anything about the game, will answer with 100% truth. (no spoilers)
    Can anyone tell me the point of this game? Is it like wow where you try to reach max level and do raids or is it single player and you basically just run dungeons to try to find the best gear? I'm kinda confus

ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ramonbastos is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP, my character was able to One shot pretty much anything at Oblivion (sneaky bow atacks). Do u think its possible at skyrim too?

Originally Posted by childishgambino View Post
    Does the PC version require you to use steam?
    Yes, unfortunately

Originally Posted by ramonbastos View Post
    nice thread, im downloading it atm, im broke so i cant buy it now

cant wait to play as an sneaky ninja assassin with my bow and master of the brotherhood
    I will make a sneaky character next!

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Ice-9 View Post
    So basically you don't like open-world games.
    Skyrim is an open-world game just as Oblivion was, so no, you probably wouldn't like it.
    I love open world games. Fallout 2 is one of my favorite games of all time and it's MORE open world than Fallout 3. I just think Bethesda is great for graphics, not so much for "character". Just something about their games always screams boring to me. Dunno why.

I will give Skyrim a shot though.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

Originally Posted by rusrs View Post
    Can anyone tell me the point of this game? Is it like wow where you try to reach max level and do raids or is it single player and you basically just run dungeons to try to find the best gear? I'm kinda confus
    Nah the world like adapts to your level. Technically a level one can take on the end boss, because the end boss would be level 1... It's single player, dungeons etc

OP, my character was able to One shot pretty much anything at Oblivion (sneaky bow atacks). Do u think its possible at skyrim too?
    Absolutely, sneak attacks are even stronger than before, dat der 100% bonus damage on bows (perk)

Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    I love open world games. Fallout 2 is one of my favorite games of all time and it's MORE open world than Fallout 3. I just think Bethesda is great for graphics, not so much for "character". Just something about their games always screams boring to me. Dunno why.

I will give Skyrim a shot though.
    I think you'll like it. It has a lot of lore and character.

mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I have a lot of dragon bones and scales, but they weigh a lot combined, how can I make dragon armor and dragon weapons?

Originally Posted by mTexas92 View Post
    I have a lot of dragon bones and scales, but they weigh a lot combined, how can I make dragon armor and dragon weapons?
    You need 100 in smithing. Store all your bones and scales in a chest, I made the mistake of selling them all, then reached 100, had to farm dragons

Absolutely, sneak attacks are even stronger than before, dat der 100% bonus damage on bows (perk)
    cant wait to play

i remember shooting arrows like gunbound, aiming to the sky and trying to hit the target lol

cant wait to play

i remember shooting arrows like gunbound, aiming to the sky and trying to hit the target lol
    I remember hunting mudcrabs, firing from super far away, when it arrow hit it felt soo good... Same applies to skyrim

Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skirrel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    anyone who have it on pc able to fix the vertical mouse sensitivity? I cant, and the vertical mouse sensitivity is higher than horizontal, its like a stone is on my head

Originally Posted by Skirrel View Post
    anyone who have it on pc able to fix the vertical mouse sensitivity? I cant, and the vertical mouse sensitivity is higher than horizontal, its like a stone is on my head
    Mine are equal... Can't help brah

Can someone confirm if the Razor version is working?

mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500) mTexas92 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Do you have to keep your horse with you at all times?

turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are like 10000 comments on it everywhere dude...

Yeah it works.
    *RIP* 789789/SausageMassage *RIP*

-Eat in the bath crew-
    -Bath every day crew-
    -only uses gifs made myself crew-

B4A4B88
    jester#1142

SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50) SunLife will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sup brah
    How are the daggers compared to swords? I mean like attack speed, damage and critical rate (If there is).
    What are the different type of armors in the game, like for example in Oblivion you had light and heavy if I remember correctly.

Originally Posted by turboface View Post
    There are like 10000 comments on it everywhere dude...

Yeah it works.
    damn, i guess ill find a excuse to dont go out tonight lol

proudmanlets bodyguard IanPhelps's Avatar
    IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IanPhelps is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lvl 28
    25 hours played
    Come at me

On a side note, anyone find master/expert lvl conjure stuff besides the one sold at the mages guild area?

90% chance OP used Console commands to cheat, to get his items and ****.
    "Come over here, then," I said. He responded with, "You come over here.'I didn't hesitate. I got up and walked over to the foot of his bed.

*proudmanlets manmore bodyguard*
    *If you take my posts as serious you're probably retarded crew*
    *People think i'm squinting all the time crew*
    *Vocaroo Crew*

*hi you*

agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) agm1984 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    is the game legit?
    -extremely modified mkiv supra crew
    -fitness, diet, nutrition enthusiast
    -highly skilled in physics, biology, chemistry, psychology, software engineering and most importantly, economics
    -let your data speak for itself; don't talk louder to convince

Originally Posted by agm1984 View Post
    is the game legit?
    very legit

Originally Posted by IanPhelps View Post
    lvl 28
    25 hours played
    Come at me

On a side note, anyone find master/expert lvl conjure stuff besides the one sold at the mages guild area?

90% chance OP used Console commands to cheat, to get his items and ****.
    Interesting... Look at my stats I posted earlier, then try again... I didn't cheat once brah

Originally Posted by SunLife View Post
    sup brah
    How are the daggers compared to swords? I mean like attack speed, damage and critical rate (If there is).
    What are the different type of armors in the game, like for example in Oblivion you had light and heavy if I remember correctly.
    Light and heavy still, but this time cloth is actually good, has stats like +magicka.

Originally Posted by mTexas92 View Post
    Do you have to keep your horse with you at all times?
    No you can stable it

Razor version? Aware me.

For anyone who thinks I cheated for the items... I already said how to get blacksmithing to 100 quickly... I got the daedra hearts and ebony ingots for the swords from Mehrunes shrine, and the dragon armour from dragons, obviously, I have 16 killed I believe

19 hours played on that character

chests looted: 278
    barters: 1280