Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Spotlight on Jonathan North

Not sure if serious, but North had a spotlight during the PanAmerican games thanks to his enthusiasm.

http://deportesar.terra.com.ar/rumbo...0,,342958.html

This is what weightlifting needs to grow as a sport...lul, wat?

Just in case your wondering, video tittle translates to: American (USA) weightlifters entertain the audience
    Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Pokarface View Post
    Not sure if serious, but North had a spotlight during the PanAmerican games thanks to his enthusiasm.

http://deportesar.terra.com.ar/rumbo...0,,342958.html

This is what weightlifting needs to grow as a sport...lul, wat?

Just in case your wondering, video tittle translates to: American (USA) weightlifters entertain the audience
    I appreciate his enthusiasm, but his attitude rubbed me the wrong way. You should be humble when you walk onto the platform and act like a gentleman.

raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000) raffiki is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it's OK for lifters to have different attitudes and ways of getting the most out of themselves. However if you watched the whole competition it's clear that north lost control of himself pretty bad. This video actually did him a service! I don't know if that is a reason he isn't in Paris.
    "However, the strength of the hamstring muscles is crucial to fully exploit the strength potential of the quads and ultimately the vertical force that the athlete is able to impart to the barbell." - Andrew Charniga, Jr.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jon is a big ball of energy that is hard to contain. He likes to pump up the crowd, which is how he pumps himself up. Jon is just Jon.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babylover is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah, weightlifting should be boring. No enthusiasm at all from the lifters.

Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What I think people find funny is that his enthusiasm is off the charts but compared to their lifters he sucks.

It is like having some kid from China come over to play basketball and watching him get more fired up about a 1-handed dunk he barely made on an open basket. We would all start laughing because LBJ or Dwight Howard would crush a dunk from 10ft out with two hands over the top of him.

Its funny because it is world record attitude with no medal lifts.

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Iberian80 View Post
    What I think people find funny is that his enthusiasm is off the charts but compared to their lifters he sucks.

It is like having some kid from China come over to play basketball and watching him get more fired up about a 1-handed dunk he barely made on an open basket. We would all start laughing because LBJ or Dwight Howard would crush a dunk from 10ft out with two hands over the top of him.

Its funny because it is world record attitude with no medal lifts.
    This, unfortunately.
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zuoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    is there a youtube link, or a link from another sight? cant view it here
    (╯°□°)╯.....Squat: 135 (kg) ----------------------------- Front squat: 115 (kg)

//.Rep back 1k+.\\
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000) slowman41 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by raffiki View Post
    I don't know if that is a reason he isn't in Paris.
    I believe the world team was decided before pan am's, so that's why he didn't go.
    Misc Strength Crew
    Russian Program Weightlifting log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=707588271

wtwlly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wtwlly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wtwlly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wtwlly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wtwlly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wtwlly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wtwlly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wtwlly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wtwlly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wtwlly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wtwlly99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    我同意!

Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pokarface has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by feces99 View Post
    I appreciate his enthusiasm, but his attitude rubbed me the wrong way. You should be humble when you walk onto the platform and act like a gentleman.
    I'd rather have athletes celebrating like these guys than being humble. It's the only moment they have an interaction with the audience.

Follow my juggernaut log @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135280071

Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iberian80 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Pokarface View Post
    I'd rather have athletes celebrating like these guys than being humble. It's the only moment they have an interaction with the audience.
    Huge difference in these. These are elite athletes with exceptional performances. And in the case for Matthais it was an emotional lift to win the gold after losing his wife. Everyone can share in these emotions.

In North's case though it comes off as funny because his performances aren't exceptional, in fact they aren't even average.

I love the emotion in lifting and the above videos are great examples of the heart and work these lifters have put into the seconds they get to perform on that platform.

feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) feces99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Iberian80 View Post
    Huge difference in these. These are elite athletes with exceptional performances. And in the case for Matthais it was an emotional lift to win the gold after losing his wife. Everyone can share in these emotions.

In North's case though it comes off as funny because his performances aren't exceptional, in fact they aren't even average.

I love the emotion in lifting and the above videos are great examples of the heart and work these lifters have put into the seconds they get to perform on that platform.
    This.
    I'm not trying to put down North in any way, its just my idea of what lifting should be like. Another thing that people fail to mention is that he was representing OUR COUNTRY. If this was a meet in the US it wouldn't bother me as much. But, holding up your singlet directly into the camera lens and saying "USA #1 Baby" when your not even winning anything while the whole western hemisphere is watching is not a smooth move.

nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nova6868 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But, holding up your singlet directly into the camera lens and saying "USA #1 Baby" when you're not even winning anything while the whole western hemisphere is watching is not a smooth move.
    I can't disagree with this.

nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50) nurburg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    But, holding up your singlet directly into the camera lens and saying "USA #1 Baby" when your not even winning anything while the whole western hemisphere is watching is not a smooth move.
    That's very disappointing to here that he did that... although I'm not surprised. That's like a wide receiver doing some outrageous end zone celebration when his team is 6 touchdowns behind in the fourth quarter...

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This.
    I'm not trying to put down North in any way, its just my idea of what lifting should be like. Another thing that people fail to mention is that he was representing OUR COUNTRY. If this was a meet in the US it wouldn't bother me as much. But, holding up your singlet directly into the camera lens and saying "USA #1 Baby" when your not even winning anything while the whole western hemisphere is watching is not a smooth move.
    Completely agree with you on this!!! Especially the bolded portion!!
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50) viperjax will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This.
    To be fair, that is the attitude of many Americans.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This.
    So if you were representing the US you would rather go slink into the corner because you are not in first place? He's proud to be representing the US. To him the US is #1, I'd think it would be for you too.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    So if you were representing the US you would rather go slink into the corner because you are not in first place? He's proud to be representing the US. To him the US is #1, I'd think it would be for you too.
    Do I really have to pick between two sides of a vast spectrum? I'm all for being proud of one's country, but what he did was extreme. Especially in South America where we have had a history of Imperialist policies.

olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000) olyw8lifter is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think the US is great, and I'm proud to live here, BUT the US is not #1 in weightlifting!! This is fact!!

I think Jon is a great lifter, but his antics were a bit over the top at this meet, WHERE HE DIDN'T EVEN WIN A MEDAL!!
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168969133

SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SquinkysGhost is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Maybe he meant USA #100?

I think a person can be happy about a lift no matter what his level is, and show that happiness publicly. But why does he need to represent a country? I mean, good for him if he wants to take that responsibility but I wouldn't lay it on him automatically. He doesn't represent all weightlifters, all or young men who lift, or all young men, or all men! Why is the country from which he hails so big deal?

Abt12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abt12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abt12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abt12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abt12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abt12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abt12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abt12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abt12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abt12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abt12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Being proud of your country and happy with your lift is fine. Great even. The problem most people are referencing is that he chose to go from being exuberant about his own accomplishment in essentially competing with himself on that day (and being happy with the result) to making a statement implying contention with other countries. The offending part is that he then represents a country others are part of, is clearly not in competition, and makes the rest of that country look delusional with pride. Summing it up, he seemed delusional and chose to reflect that on the entire country.

OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000) OrthoStrength is just really nice. (+1000)
    can someone hook me up with a diff vid link because i can't see it outside of the US
    A State of Trance Crew
    Misc Strength Crew

Best Lifts
    Snatch: 210 Lbs
    Clean and Jerk: 260 Lbs
    Squat (raw): 180kgs/410 lbs
    Bench (raw): 130 kgs /290 lbs
    Deadlift (raw): 225kgs /500 lbs
    Front Squat: 135 kgs /300 lbs

Proof of Lifts: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133880191

My Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137691123

1k+

Registered User rancid_theclash's Avatar
    rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OrthoStrength View Post
    can someone hook me up with a diff vid link because i can't see it outside of the US
    Thats why U.S.A is number 1 lol.... and I cant see it either cuz I'm Canadian lol

Registered User rancid_theclash's Avatar
    rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000) rancid_theclash is just really nice. (+1000)
    I bet he was also just doing the U.S.A #1 thing to be cliche,like as a joke.

badguyJonNorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) badguyJonNorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) badguyJonNorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) badguyJonNorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) badguyJonNorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) badguyJonNorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) badguyJonNorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) badguyJonNorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) badguyJonNorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) badguyJonNorth is on a distinguished road. (+10) badguyJonNorth is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Bad Guy Jon North

Bodybuilding.com just stabbed me in the stomach. YouTube stabbed me in the back, Tnation kicked me while I was down, go heavy spit on me, and every other forum out there hates me. You hate me, you want me gone, you don’t like the attitude, and you don’t like the celebrating, the enthusiasm, or my antics. Pumping up the crowd and showing emotion will get you hung. You would love to drag me to the highest tree and hang me. You would get off your coaches and all hold hands with smiles while my neck snaps, as I hang there swinging back and forth. Jon North is finally gone; Jon North is finally dead, now we can lift in peace, now he won’t embarrass his country anymore, now we can get back to our way of doing things. This sport is not welcoming; this sport has nothing but hate for me. I am not welcome here. I am an outlaw, the step son, the bad guy. I guess I have taken the roll of the bad guy. Everyone hates the bad guy, and you can’t wait tell I break my leg or get hit by a bus, but that’s ok, because I am here for you to hate. I am your stress ball to squeeze on. The Attitude Nation is your shoulder to lean on.

Attitude Nation, what these people and forums don’t know is that we are made out of steel. There dull knives can’t penetrate our skin. Throw your rocks and sticks, we won’t fall. Hang me from your tree, my neck doesn’t break. I will never stop being me, I will never stop representing my Country, I will never stop slamming those bars, spitting on those weights and pissing you off. If you don't like me now then you are in trouble, because I will only get worse, The Attitude Nation is growing, and that means people like you will grow as well, its just human nature. We will become your worst nightmare. I am the boogie monster in your closet my friends, I am the guy you can talk **** about in front of your girl, so you look like a bad ass. I give you something to do during the day.

I hope you sleep better at night after you write words of hate, I hope you feel better about yourselves after you cut me down, I am glad I can make you feel better about yourselves and hopefully I give you more confidence. Sleep well my angels, because tomorrow I am going to do more to piss you off, and that means you have a long day of cutting me down and coming up with more words of hate. You should all get together and find the most devil things to say to me, and I will rate them from 1 to 10. But you never share the words of hate to my face....why? Why do you hide from me? Why do you hide behind your computers? Why can’t you come out and play with me? The Attitude Nation is fun, join us! Who are you? What do you do? Why do you really hate me so much? I feel bad for you, all that anger inside towards me, and you can only get out through your key board. The Attitude Nation loves you, everything will be ok, and the bad guy loves you too. Anytime you get down about your life and you need someone to take it out on, I am here for you, you can lean on me and stab me over and over all you want. You can spit on my face and throw your rocks. I will be your punching bag; I will take one for the team. The Attitude Nation is here for all you who hate us. Keep going! Don’t stop! Let it out, get your feelings out, get your frustration out, go go go! The bad guy needs your fuel, the Attitude Nation runs on your hate, we need you just as much as you need us! So please never stop. Please get online right now and spread your words of hate about us, what are you waiting for!

I want to thank you all for building my profile as an athlete bigger and bigger over the years. Your time writing about me online has made me more popular than ever. They say bad exposure is good exposure, well… I would have to agree with that saying. My website is selling out weekly, I have shot three advertisements overseas this year alone, I am now sponsored by four companies, I am the proud coach of many athletes, your exposure has helped me fly all over the world teaching seminars, and last but not least your words of hate have given me the fuel to keep training harder and harder every day. Your hate keeps me making teams every year, keeps me wining national tittles every year, I am the champ because of you, I have represented my Country because of you, and I will break the American records because of you, so please don’t ever leave me. I need you. The Attitude Nation thanks you! Merry Christmas! Bad Guy 2012

people of hate, join the Attitude Nation! we would love to have you!

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by badguyJonNorth View Post
    Bodybuilding.com just stabbed me in the stomach. YouTube stabbed me in the back, Tnation kicked me while I was down, go heavy spit on me, and every other forum out there hates me. You hate me, you want me gone, you don’t like the attitude, and you don’t like the celebrating, the enthusiasm, or my antics. Pumping up the crowd and showing emotion will get you hung. You would love to drag me to the highest tree and hang me. You would get off your coaches and all hold hands with smiles while my neck snaps, as I hang there swinging back and forth. Jon North is finally gone; Jon North is finally dead, now we can lift in peace, now he won’t embarrass his country anymore, now we can get back to our way of doing things. This sport is not welcoming; this sport has nothing but hate for me. I am not welcome here. I am an outlaw, the step son, the bad guy. I guess I have taken the roll of the bad guy. Everyone hates the bad guy, and you can’t wait tell I break my leg or get hit by a bus, but that’s ok, because I am here for you to hate. I am your stress ball to squeeze on. The Attitude Nation is your shoulder to lean on.

Attitude Nation, what these people and forums don’t know is that we are made out of steel. There dull knives can’t penetrate our skin. Throw your rocks and sticks, we won’t fall. Hang me from your tree, my neck doesn’t break. I will never stop being me, I will never stop representing my Country, I will never stop slamming those bars, spitting on those weights and pissing you off. If you don't like me now then you are in trouble, because I will only get worse, The Attitude Nation is growing, and that means people like you will grow as well, its just human nature. We will become your worst nightmare. I am the boogie monster in your closet my friends, I am the guy you can talk **** about in front of your girl, so you look like a bad ass. I give you something to do during the day.

I hope you sleep better at night after you write words of hate, I hope you feel better about yourselves after you cut me down, I am glad I can make you feel better about yourselves and hopefully I give you more confidence. Sleep well my angels, because tomorrow I am going to do more to piss you off, and that means you have a long day of cutting me down and coming up with more words of hate. You should all get together and find the most devil things to say to me, and I will rate them from 1 to 10. But you never share the words of hate to my face....why? Why do you hide from me? Why do you hide behind your computers? Why can’t you come out and play with me? The Attitude Nation is fun, join us! Who are you? What do you do? Why do you really hate me so much? I feel bad for you, all that anger inside towards me, and you can only get out through your key board. The Attitude Nation loves you, everything will be ok, and the bad guy loves you too. Anytime you get down about your life and you need someone to take it out on, I am here for you, you can lean on me and stab me over and over all you want. You can spit on my face and throw your rocks. I will be your punching bag; I will take one for the team. The Attitude Nation is here for all you who hate us. Keep going! Don’t stop! Let it out, get your feelings out, get your frustration out, go go go! The bad guy needs your fuel, the Attitude Nation runs on your hate, we need you just as much as you need us! So please never stop. Please get online right now and spread your words of hate about us, what are you waiting for!

I want to thank you all for building my profile as an athlete bigger and bigger over the years. Your time writing about me online has made me more popular than ever. They say bad exposure is good exposure, well… I would have to agree with that saying. My website is selling out weekly, I have shot three advertisements overseas this year alone, I am now sponsored by four companies, I am the proud coach of many athletes, your exposure has helped me fly all over the world teaching seminars, and last but not least your words of hate have given me the fuel to keep training harder and harder every day. Your hate keeps me making teams every year, keeps me wining national tittles every year, I am the champ because of you, I have represented my Country because of you, and I will break the American records because of you, so please don’t ever leave me. I need you. The Attitude Nation thanks you! Merry Christmas! Bad Guy 2012

Last edited by BongoBanger; 11-26-2011 at 04:57 PM.

PhD in Broscience crackyflipside's Avatar
    crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000) crackyflipside is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I enjoy the crazy. I don't know why you guys are whining about it.
    Olympic Weightlifting: Cuban Method
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=703396581

Snatch: 97kg
    Clean and jerk: 120kg
    Front squat 160kg
    Back squat: 170kg

FATazreal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FATazreal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FATazreal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FATazreal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FATazreal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FATazreal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FATazreal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FATazreal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FATazreal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FATazreal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FATazreal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by crackyflipside View Post
    I enjoy the crazy. I don't know why you guys are whining about it.
    This. Keep doing your thing jon!

Originally Posted by badguyJonNorth View Post

Is this the real North? Spoon pic now!