taylorda27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lipo 6 Black vs Oxyelite Pro

These seem to be the top two fat burners other than hydroxycut which i refuse to take. I have a very good diet and i work out a good amount but there is just a plateau i need to get over and hoping this will help so.... What is better for burning the extra fat along with giving you a good amount of energy with little crash? Also any alarming side effects of either of them? and when you get off of them it won't come back?

Any insight is great but don't post if you are sponsered by one of the companies

Thanks

Hope10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hope10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hope10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hope10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hope10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hope10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hope10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hope10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hope10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hope10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hope10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've used both of these before but found that Oxyelite worked best for me. It didn't make me feel queasy and helped to reduce hunger pains. I also follow an intermittent fasting diet and was able to take Oxyelite in the morning without eating and had no problems. Just my opinion.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by taylorda27 View Post
    These seem to be the top two fat burners other than hydroxycut which i refuse to take. I have a very good diet and i work out a good amount but there is just a plateau i need to get over and hoping this will help so.... What is better for burning the extra fat along with giving you a good amount of energy with little crash? Also any alarming side effects of either of them? and when you get off of them it won't come back?

Any insight is great but don't post if you are sponsered by one of the companies

Thanks
    Lipo 6 Black has a substance called Yohimbine in it, which is a pretty neat substance. It is not a fat burner per se, but it has been shown to help fat metabolism.

If you are going to go with Lipo 6, then i suggest just using straight Yohimbine HCL which does exactly the same thing, (decrease appitite, "burn fat") and cost about 1/3 of the price. (i bought mine for 9.99 on BB.com vs Lipo 6 which is 30 or more bucks)

I have seen some decent results with it, it seems to be helping the fat pocket on my thighs, though it is not a miricle drug and it is not going to make you lose a ton of fat or weight. But coupled with a good diet and excercise, results can be seen.

I have never used Oxy so i can not tell you how much better it is, but i am pleased with the yohimbine products.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000) johnsch8 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've tried both of these as well and had much better results with Oxy (dropped 19lbs in 8 weeks/with strict diet and cardio/weights). After an 8 week cycle on Oxy I went on Lipo 6 Black and had to take double the dose it says and still didn't get much of an energy or any kind of results at all (was on it 4 weeks). Started back on Oxy 2 days ago and there is a very clear difference. Appetite suppression and energy on Oxy is phenominal for me with no crash. I did find out that I have a very high tolerance to other thermos but not with Oxy. Not sure how that worked out. Different people with react differently though.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

"It always strikes me, and it is very peculiar, that when we see the image of indescribable and unutterable desolation - of loneliness, of poverty and misery, the end of all things, or their extreme - then rises in our mind the thought of God."- Vincent van Gogh

“I am always doing what I cannot do yet, in order to learn how to do it.” - Vincent van Gogh

US Army Veteran 13B

Operation Anaconda
    Paktia Province, Afghanistan

WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10) WOWA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by rockangel View Post
    Lipo 6 Black has a substance called Yohimbine in it, which is a pretty neat substance. It is not a fat burner per se, but it has been shown to help fat metabolism.

If you are going to go with Lipo 6, then i suggest just using straight Yohimbine HCL which does exactly the same thing, (decrease appitite, "burn fat") and cost about 1/3 of the price. (i bought mine for 9.99 on BB.com vs Lipo 6 which is 30 or more bucks)

I have seen some decent results with it, it seems to be helping the fat pocket on my thighs, though it is not a miricle drug and it is not going to make you lose a ton of fat or weight. But coupled with a good diet and excercise, results can be seen.

I have never used Oxy so i can not tell you how much better it is, but i am pleased with the yohimbine products.
    Rockangel: I just started taking Yohimbine HCL. I'm curious what dosage you had to get to see results and did you have any side effects at all with it?

I have read nothing but positive stuff on it.

OP: I also used Oxyelite and agree with the energy and appetite suppressant effect. Worked well. Here is a link to USP labs forum on it:http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/oxyelite-pro/ I spent a lot of time on here researching it. If you are sensitive to stimulants, they have an "easier" feeling one called Recreate which I tried as well. Again, I'm not one to think any pill actually "burns fat". i like the energy help and appetite control. If my ego thinks I'm getting some extra help with the fat well then whatever it takes to keep it happy.
    "She believed she could so she did."

"You are the person who speaks to yourself the most SO SAY NICE THINGS!"

My Blog: http://wowamomma.blogspot.com/

aerickson89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used both oxy and lipo 6.
    When i Was using lipo 6 Black i seemed to not be able to get good control of my heart rate making it harder to get a full hard workout in.
    The oxy pro elite i seem to be able to manage really well and i agree with the others it does a great job suppressing my appetite.

EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10) EllaMenthe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lipo 6 Black gave me bad headaches & I felt way too jittery to be comfortable. L6B also gave me terrible mood swings.I would never take it again and I would definitely recommend Oxy Elite pro over Lipo black.
    Gaman (我慢) is a Japanese term of Zen Buddhist origin which means "enduring the seemingly unbearable with patience and dignity".

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    From my personal experience from using both the Oxyelite works, but only for about 4 weeks than it really doesnt have much of an effect. The lipo 6 black didnt work at all, I will admit it did work for a friend of mine but once again only for about a month. Right now I am taking Phenyl Core, I used it for 3 months and kept loosing or was able to maintain. Maybe something you should check into
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

dridg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I really liked the oxyelite

kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im on my second week of OEP and im down 5 lbs already. Granted alot of it is likely water weight, but Ive tried a multitude of Fat burners in the past. Ive used Animal Cuts, Lipo 6, and a few others, but this one provides clean energy and lots of it. It was a bit euphoric the first 2 days of taking 2 in the am, which was nice

Ive gained about 20 lbs since june and looking to get that back down to where it should be, so this is helping and will continue to help. Its by far the best appetite suppressant ive used.