Discipline&Determination DstryEvrytng's Avatar
    DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DstryEvrytng has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cellucor C4 Extreme Icy Blue Razz.

Cellucor's new C4 Extreme Icy Blue Razz delivers a monster dose of energy to push through those grueling training sessions.

Flavor and mixibility.
    The flavor is exellent, to me it tastes just like a blue slushy. Real strong with 4-6 oz of water but 8 oz mellows it right out. It mixes really well with just a couple shakes, there will be a small amount of white powder that settles to the bottom after a few seconds. Another small shake before the last sip takes care of that.

C4 gave me a nice even energy with no crazy spikes and no crash. 1 1/2 servings gets me nice and tuned for a wicked training session. The doses are small but the effects are huge. The energy and endurance is what stood out for me. I am able to train harder for longer periods of time.

I have not had any boost in focus from C4 but i do not have hardly any distractions at my gym either.

The only down side i found is the BA tingles, i find them annoying.

I highly recommend following the dosing instructions on the tub and find your proper dose as to not waste any product and not to OD. This stuff will get you pretty wheeled on 2 servings, i do not think i would take 3.

All in all C4 is a great pre session supp and will give you the energy and drive to do some major work.
    Distal Biceps Tendon tear crew. (07/15/19)

FUK YOU SHORSEY!

Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dietze2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    mmm blue slushy.. I would love having my preworkout taste like that
    It's the diet, training and sleeping on a regular consistent basis that makes a champion.

Shock Therapy Beta-Testing Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142055291