henky92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lightbulb Nutrition -> Voeding in the netherlands

hey guys,

Since I'm from the Netherlands I'd thought I'd ask my fellow Dutchs' favorite foods.
    I'm especially referring to cheap snacks, unfortunately we don't have any beef jerky here, or ya pay 15 euros per ounce.

synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by henky92 View Post
    hey guys,

Since I'm from the Netherlands I'd thought I'd ask my fellow Dutchs' favorite foods.
    I'm especially referring to cheap snacks, unfortunately we don't have any beef jerky here, or ya pay 15 euros per ounce.
    when i lived there my proteins where quark, cow steak, horse steak, mussels and oysters. you can make your own jerky and then it will be cheap

PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PlasticJanus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Came in expecting this:

Left disappointed.

Originally Posted by synthetic View Post
    when i lived there my proteins where quark, cow steak, horse steak, mussels and oysters. you can make your own jerky and then it will be cheap
    Okay sounds pretty much the same as I do, but how would you make your own beef jerky? Googled for the recipe but seems pretty difficult.

Originally Posted by PlasticJanus View Post
    Came in expecting this:

Left disappointed.
    Haha she's a dumb ho anyway, but for some purposes I guess that dont matter

synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500) synthetic is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by henky92 View Post
    Okay sounds pretty much the same as I do, but how would you make your own beef jerky? Googled for the recipe but seems pretty difficult.

Haha she's a dumb ho anyway, but for some purposes I guess that dont matter
    you must buy a food dehyderator - but why do you need jerky? if you are on the road they have protein shakes and there is an AH everywhere

hardrlz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    quark ftw. Everyday 2 quarks and cheap salamies from AH Everytime i go to albert heijn 90 percent of the things i buy are Euro Shopper

Originally Posted by hardrlz View Post
    quark ftw. Everyday 2 quarks and cheap salamies from AH Everytime i go to albert heijn 90 percent of the things i buy are Euro Shopper
    Yeah eat lots of quark too,
    But the AH to go are freaking expensive and they only have croissants and fat snacks. At school our cafeteria sux too, have to take a lot with me