Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

post your top 5 best bodybuilders of all time

i say "your" because i believe bodybuilding is an art, and beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder (no homo)

however, in terms of my preference and judging, these are mine.

note that i dont mean for their time, simply overall, as if they were all competing on a stage together at this very moment in their prime condition.

1. ronnie, no questions asked

i dont think any explanation is necessary

2. a prime dorian

dat grainy-ness
    dat balance
    dat revolutionary size
    dat density

i honestly believe that no pro aside from ronnie can compete w/ a prime dorian

3. 2009 cutler

incredibly conditioning, incredibly density, amazing width
    from a judging standpoint flawless aside from a genetically thick waist.

4. dexter jackson 2007

hes nicknamed the blade for a reason, IN MY OPINION, his physique is virtually flawless
    and no one in the history of bodybuilding has the kind of lines, and proportion he does
    aside from size and calves, i believe he has a perfect physique and is easily the most under rated bodybuilder

5. kevin levrone 1999 grand prix

amazing lines, great conditioning, many consider his back a weakness, but i think this vid proves otherwise
    the fact that he can hold that much mass while keeping a tapered physique is mind blowing in itself

i would maybe replace that version of levrone w/ phil, however because of the narrowness of phils clavicles, i believe that proportionately, levrone beats him, phil does have him on the back, but for an overall package, i believe levrone is better.

kai gets an honorable mention, but his gut/lack of traps kills it for me

in b4 flaming.
    i rep metalcore fans

disregard aesthetics, acquire gluttonous winter bulk.
    1k+

u mad i lift in work clothes?

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ronnie Coleman
    Kevin Levrone
    Dorian Yates
    Flex Wheeler
    Chris Cormier
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PlzN0Alesana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    Ronnie Coleman
    Kevin Levrone
    Dorian Yates
    Flex Wheeler
    Chris Cormier
    strong 90's fan, all incredible physiques none the less
    i rep metalcore fans

1k+

stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stan74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PlzN0Alesana View Post
    i say "your" because i believe bodybuilding is an art, and beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder (no homo)

however, in terms of my preference and judging, these are mine.

note that i dont mean for their time, simply overall, as if they were all competing on a stage together at this very moment in their prime condition.

1. ronnie, no questions asked

i dont think any explanation is necessary

2. a prime dorian

dat grainy-ness
    dat balance
    dat revolutionary size
    dat density

i honestly believe that no pro aside from ronnie can compete w/ a prime dorian

3. 2009 cutler

incredibly conditioning, incredibly density, amazing width
    from a judging standpoint flawless aside from a genetically thick waist.

4. dexter jackson 2007

hes nicknamed the blade for a reason, IN MY OPINION, his physique is virtually flawless
    and no one in the history of bodybuilding has the kind of lines, and proportion he does
    aside from size and calves, i believe he has a perfect physique and is easily the most under rated bodybuilder

5. kevin levrone 1999 grand prix

amazing lines, great conditioning, many consider his back a weakness, but i think this vid proves otherwise
    the fact that he can hold that much mass while keeping a tapered physique is mind blowing in itself

i would maybe replace that version of levrone w/ phil, however because of the narrowness of phils clavicles, i believe that proportionately, levrone beats him, phil does have him on the back, but for an overall package, i believe levrone is better.

kai gets an honorable mention, but his gut/lack of traps kills it for me

in b4 flaming.
    ronnie,arnold, dorian, jay,haney

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stan74 View Post
    ronnie,arnold, dorian, jay,haney
    please dont quote the entire first post

Anyway...

Best bodybuilders of all time imo (in no particular order):

- Shawn Ray... flawless symmetry and balance
    - Dorian Yates... incredible condition and size for his era
    - Ronnie Coleman... perfect
    - Phil Heath... improves for every show, is yet to come in "off"
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger... for his vintage, unbeleivable shape and size
    "Dont rush to get grown, drive slow homie"

zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100) zivg86 is not very well liked. (-100)
    1. Ronnie Coleman late 90's, when he still had tiny waists.
    2. Kevin Levrone
    3. Flex Wheeler amazing symtrey, extremly estetics
    4. Jay Cutler amazing densety, a lot of thinknes, plain muscle monster
    5. Arnold S\Dexter\shwan ray

Originally Posted by jiveinhere View Post
    please dont quote the entire first post

Anyway...

Best bodybuilders of all time imo (in no particular order):

- Shawn Ray... flawless symmetry and balance
    - Dorian Yates... incredible condition and size for his era
    - Ronnie Coleman... perfect
    - Phil Heath... improves for every show, is yet to come in "off"
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger... for his vintage, unbeleivable shape and size
    Originally Posted by zivg86 View Post
    1. Ronnie Coleman late 90's, when he still had tiny waists.
    2. Kevin Levrone
    3. Flex Wheeler amazing symtrey, extremly estetics
    4. Jay Cutler amazing densety, a lot of thinknes, plain muscle monster
    5. Arnold S\Dexter\shwan ray
    see, my point is that arnold would get destroyed against the people i listed, for his time he was outstanding, but thats not what i was asking
    i rep metalcore fans

1k+

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    strong 90's fan, all incredible physiques none the less
    More like HUGE lack of quality in the 00's other than some Ronnie Coleman showings, Jay Cutler 01 & 03, Branch Warren 09-2010 & some Dexter's showings.

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000) jiveinhere is a name known to all. (+5000)
    see, my point is that arnold would get destroyed against the people i listed, for his time he was outstanding, but thats not what i was asking
    Okay I understand what youre saying, and to be honest Im actually not the biggest Arnold fan. BUT when you make a thread comparing the 5 best of all time, its very difficult to compare people across generations, and its much more natural to compare the top athletes to the other athletes of their era.

Also, if I was to put Kai in there (who Id replace him with) I know there'd be 10+ pages of shiitstorm

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kevin Levrone

Bill Pearl

Shawn Ray

Victor Martinez

David Hoffman

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Disregard thread topic

Post fave physiques

Not a sungle fuk was given by RD

MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MesoPeaks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Jay Cutler

Ronnie Coleman

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Lee Haney

Dorian Yates

RIP aziz segeyevich valiantmiller16's Avatar
    valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000) valiantmiller16 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MesoPeaks View Post
    Jay Cutler

Ronnie Coleman

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Lee Haney

Dorian Yates
    this

Originally Posted by Delta482 View Post
    zack khan
    you cant be serious?

drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drooks10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ronnie
    Dorian
    Haney
    Arnold
    Iris Kyle

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    More like HUGE lack of quality in the 00's other than some Ronnie Coleman showings, Jay Cutler 01 & 03, Branch Warren 09-2010 & some Dexter's showings.
    Yet you some how mentioned Cormier but left out Shawn Ray?

Cormier was easily the biggest disappointment of the 90's.
    Last edited by MrSilverback; 11-11-2011 at 12:26 PM.

shurlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) shurlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) shurlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) shurlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) shurlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) shurlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) shurlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) shurlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) shurlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) shurlee is on a distinguished road. (+10) shurlee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ronnie, Alnorld, Shawn ray, Sergio Oliva, Dorian Yates.

razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ronnie Coleman
    Kevin Levrone
    Dorian Yates
    Flex Wheeler
    Chris Cormier
    was actually thinking this tho i want to put heath in for this years olympia, think cormier would miss the cut.

couldn't split flex, levrone or heath so gave the edge out of the trio to levrone for curling 100lbs dumbbells in yo face.

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ronnie Coleman
    Flex Wheeler
    Dexter Jackson
    Kevin Levrone
    Dorian Yates

Ray, Cormier, Bob Paris deserve an honorable mention too.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post

Now now , let's not get carried away.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RC2008 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Um..

Ronnie
    Arnold
    Shawn
    Dex
    Kevin

I don't put people on my list who destroyed their physiques.

Re-edited lol
    Last edited by RC2008; 11-11-2011 at 01:46 PM.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by MesoPeaks View Post
    Jay Cutler

Ronnie Coleman

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Lee Haney

Dorian Yates
    This
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10) VniVidiVici is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Flex Wheeler
    Kevin Levrone
    Frank McGrath
    Shawn Ray
    Zack King Kong

Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000) Fever4DaFlavor is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Kai Greene

2. Flex Wheeler

3. Ronnie Coleman

4. Chris Cormier

5. Kevin Levrone

Strong no homo on Cormier's posing routine
    Last edited by Fever4DaFlavor; 11-11-2011 at 02:15 PM.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Delta482 View Post
    ronnie coleman

Markus Ruhl 2002 night of champions

kevin levrone

zack khan

kai greene

Ruhl's physique is probably the most unaesthetic physique I've ever seen. Its actually disgusting IMO, he looks as if he's gonna drop dead at any second
    Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear; The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all.

"He seems to be holding a slight film of glycogen.. his pizza levels could be 1 or 2 lower as well"

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

1. Shawn Ray
    2. Ronnie Coleman
    3. Arnold Schwarzenegger
    4. Dorian Yates
    5. Kai Greene

Obviously I am speaking in terms of favorite physiques/mental approach to bodybuilding and not necessarily who would come top 5 overall in their prime condition (Ronnie would clearly destroy this).

BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffItalian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. Phil Heath
    2. Shawn Ray
    3. Ronnie Coleman
    4. Evan Centopani
    5. Flex Lewis

These 5 inspire me either by size, conditioning or ethics in the sport.

Originally Posted by MrSilverback View Post

I never liked Shawn Ray's physique.

razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    does cormier not have the most underrated front lat spread ever.