Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'9", 178 lbs
    PeterParker23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterParker23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterParker23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterParker23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterParker23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterParker23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterParker23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterParker23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterParker23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterParker23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PeterParker23 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit PeterParker23's BodySpace

Is it acceptable if I run 2 miles in the morning and lift at night? or is that bad?

Is that alright or is that bad for muscle gain and stuff? I know its a noob question but I usually alternate cardio and lifting.

I love to run though, I figure if I run 2 miles everyday at around 8 am, I should be good to do a heavy workout at night that includes squats, deadlifts, etc.

I'm always in the mood to work out, even when I'm super tired. Would running for 2-3 miles in the morning and then squatting and stuff at night be acceptable?

Stats: 5'9", 192 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9635
    boast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) boast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) boast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) boast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) boast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) boast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) boast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) boast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) boast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) boast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) boast has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit boast's BodySpace
    thats normal for any athlete.
    Thats life, son!