budman1073 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up I am Juggernaut !!!!!!!

I'm a 56 yr old father of 3 grandfather of 1 and soon to be # 2....

I was injured in 2006 with neck and back injuries which required surgery to fuse both pix of them are in my profile.... I've been training for over 30 yrs and still love it to this day there is never an excuse not to train... Love the feeling of cold steel in my hands and the flow of the blood rushing threw my veins with each and every rep... There are days I never want to leave the gym and now using Juggernaut pre w/o drink that's the way I feel every day I'm there I could lift all day long... It has to be one of the best if not the best products out there....I know I'll be using it for yrs to come,,,

Now all I have to say is I Am JUGGERNAUT.... Here me ROAR pix will follow up with tomorrow... Infinite Labs Rules.....

Im also using Pro whey and Infinite force and found them to be very good, in helping me achieve my BB goals I may not be a pro but for a 56 i look better then I did at 25, and plan to stay that way with the help of infinite labs products and my w/o's......

Never give up or give in it just shows your weak and vulnerable, always step up & walk in it shows your as tough as you look and you fear nothing!!!!!! JJC
    Last edited by budman1073; 11-10-2011 at 12:19 PM. Reason: adding to it
    LIVE STRONG -LIVE LONG

Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lanithroe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Welcome to the juggernaut family!
    I have the hunger for evolution.

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by budman1073 View Post
    I'm a 56 yr old father of 3 grandfather of 1 and soon to be # 2....

I was injured in 2006 with neck and back injuries which required surgery to fuse both pix of them are in my profile.... I've been training for over 30 yrs and still love it to this day there is never an excuse not to train... Love the feeling of cold steel in my hands and the flow of the blood rushing threw my veins with each and every rep... There are days I never want to leave the gym and now using Juggernaut pre w/o drink that's the way I feel every day I'm there I could lift all day long... It has to be one of the best if not the best products out there....I know I'll be using it for yrs to come,,,

Now all I have to say is I Am JUGGERNAUT.... Here me ROAR pix will follow up with tomorrow... Infinite Labs Rules.....

Im also using Pro whey and Infinite force and found them to be very good, in helping me achieve my BB goals I may not be a pro but for a 56 i look better then I did at 25, and plan to stay that way with the help of infinite labs products and my w/o's......

Never give up or give in it just shows your weak and vulnerable, always step up & walk in it shows your as tough as you look and you fear nothing!!!!!! JJC

*********************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT*******************

GREAT TO HAVE YOU ON BOARD, YOU GOT THE JUGGERNAUT BUG, JUGGERNAUTS ARE BUILT TO SUCCEED AT ANY AGE, WHAT YOU PUT INTO IT IS WHAT YOUR GOING TO GET OUT OF IT, JUGGERNAUTS WILL BE TRAINING AND CONQUERING SIDE BY SIDE,.....IM HERE TO HELP AND SUPPORT ALL JUGGERNAUTS, GET READY FOR THE NEW AND IMPROVED YOU, TRAIN SAFE, TRAIN HARD, TRAIN TO GAIN.....

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Welcome to the Juggernaut army bro! We only getting bigger and stronger. Nothing gets in our way!

teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) teamsw is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ************************JOESWAT, THE ORIGINAL JUGGERNAUT******************

*****FLESH NEWS****18 REASONS WHY JUGGERNAUT HP( PRE-WORKOUT DRINK) IS MORE ADVANCED AND EFFECTIVE THEN ANY OTHER PRE-WORK OUT DRINK OUT THERE......DON'T BE FOOLED BY A FANCY NAME OR GIMMICK DRINKS, DO THE RESEARCH, SEE FOR YOUR SELF, EXPERIENCE THE GAINS.....

** Agmatine & The Athlete **

Agmatine is a pain fighter. This can be beneficial to the athlete in two ways:
    It can potentiate the effects of analgesics used during recuperation from injury.
    It has the potential to aid post-workout recovery.

Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. This allows for positive effects in attaining body composition goals. Better insulin response means a harder and leaner more muscular body.

Agmatine acts on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. These will have subsequent effects on other hormones like IGF-1. Control of the hormonal environment of the athlete and you will perform better, look better and feel better.

Agmatine possesses anxiolytic (relieves anxiety) and antidepressant properties offering potential control of cortisol levels in the stressful life of the athlete.

Agmatine modulates nitric oxide (NO) through different ways. It stimulates some types of nitric oxide synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others. This is essential to the proper functioning of the polyamine biosynthetic pathways.

Agmatine acts on catecholamine (Epinephrine > Norepinephrine > Dopamine) release. These endogenous compounds are part of nearly every action in the body. Most notably for the athlete is the role that this compound would ultimately have in both energy production and aiding anticipation of the stress afforded by competition. However, there are also well-established roles that epinephrine can have on the body that includes:

Increasing endurance
    Enhancing performance
    Decreasing body fat

Agmatine has an antioxidant role. There can be no greater source of free-radical build up than that seen in the day-to-day activity of the athlete. The sheer stress that the body takes on when in you're an athlete in the trenches (i.e. - the gym, the field, etc...) could ultimately have significant detrimental effects with continued build up. Agmatine can offer protection from the undesired effects that free radicals can have on the body.

For the athlete desiring body composition change, Agmatine has an independent role of insulin and testosterone management on lipid (fat) metabolism.

Agmatine possesses nootropic effects (it acts as a "novel" neurotransmitter). This can offer the athlete a potential mental edge to prepare for various events.

Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR). This can bode the bodybuilder well as various nitrogenous waste products are removed through this system.

Agmatine harbors a hypotensive role which could assist the exogenously-enhanced athlete in keeping blood pressure in check.

Agmatine & The Life Extensionist

Agmatine has a neuroprotective role. The life extensionist will likely see this as a positive effect in cases of such chronic diseases as Alzheimer's Dementia. This is thought to originate through a couple of mechanisms, but most notably its prevention of over-excitation by glutamate and its antioxidant roles.

Agmatine can assist in chronic pain management. Sufferers of things such as chronic degenerative diseases that do not get adequate relief from various pharmaceutical analgesic agents may see agmatine as the ideal adjunct to their current treatment.

Agmatine's antioxidant role has significant impact on one of the unifying themes of aging in oxidative stress accumulation and its contribution to the aging individual.

Agmatine may possess a role in cancer prevention via its modulation of all polyamine biosynthetic pathways. This effect may be limited to vascular growths via smooth muscle cell overgrowth. Control of cell growth can be attributed to two different pathways:
    A membrane receptor controlled pathway
    A pathway dependent on cellular polyamine content

As mentioned earlier, agmatine imparts action on various hypothalamic and pituitary peptide hormones such as LH and GH. Control of the hormonal environment of the anti-aging medicine enthusiast can point rather quickly at the positive effects this can have.

Agmatine can aid in kidney function by stimulating the glomerular filtration rate (GFR) which can positively impact those suffering from chronic kidney diseases.

Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response. As we grow older this impacts glycation. Glycation is the process where sugars attach to blood proteins and results in a complex series of rearrangements and oxidative reactions leading to advanced glycation end-products (AGEs).

It is this complex series of events that agmatine hits at its core and could prove synergistic with other molecules (i.e. - carnosine) in our fight to remain young.

Agmatine's hypotensive role has implications here as our continued assurance of fending off the cardiovascular sequelae that offer the deleterious effects of metabolic derangements such as the virtually epidemic diabetes and obesity run rampant.

DONT GET LEFT BEHIND WITH THE OLD, GO WITH THE NEW GENERATION OF PRE-WORKOUT DRINKS

JOE PALUMBO
    IFBB PRO

References:

Abe K, Abe Y, and Saito H. Agmatine suppresses nitric oxide production in microglia. Brain Res. 872: 141-148, 2000.
    Aricioglu-Kartal F, and Regunathan S. Effect of chronic morphine treatment on the biosynthesis of agmatine in rat brain and other tissues. Life Sci. 71: 1695-1701, 2002.
    Gao, Y., et al. Agmatine: a novel vasodilator substance. Life Sciences. 57(8):PL83-86, 1995.
    Halaris A, Piletz JE. Imidazoline receptors: possible involvement in the pathophysiology and treatment of depression. Hum Psychopharmacol. 16(1):65-69, 2001.
    Kalra, S.P., et al. Agmatine, a novel hypothalamic amine, stimulates pituitary luteinizing hormone release in vivo and hypothalamic luteinizing hormone-releasing in vivo. Neuroscience Letters. 194 (3): July 21, 1995; 165-168.
    Kawabata T, Ohshima H, Ino M. Occurrence of methylguanidine and agmatine in foods. IARC Sci Publ. (19):415-23, 1978.
    Lortie, M.J., et al. Agmatine, a bioactive metabolite of arginine. Production, degradation, and functional effects in the kidney of the rat. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 97(2):413-420, 1996.
    Morgan, N.G., et al. Characterization of the imidazoline binding site in regulation of insulin secretion. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 763:361-373, 1995.
    Nishimura K, Shiina R, Kashiwagi K, and Igarashi K. Decrease in Polyamines with Aging and Their Ingestion from Food and Drink. J of Biochem. 139(1):81-90, 2006.
    Raasch, W. et al. Agmatine, the bacterial amine is widely distributed in mammalian tissues. Life Sciences. 56(26):2319-2330, 1995.
    Raghavan SA, Dik**** M. Vascular regulation by the L-arginine metabolites, nitric oxide and agmatine. Pharmacol Res. 49(5):397-414. Review, 2004.
    Regunathan S, Feinstein DL, and Reis DJ. Anti-proliferative and anti-inflammatory actions of imidazoline agents. Are imidazoline receptors involved? Ann NY Acad Sci. 881: 410-419, 1999.
    Regunathan S, and Reis DJ. Characteristics of arginine decarboxylase in rat brain and liver: distinction from ornithine decarboxylase. J Neurochem. 74: 2201-2208, 2000.
    Reis DJ, and Regunathan S. Agmatine a novel neurotransmitter? Advances in Pharmacology. 42:645-649, 1998.
    Schwartz D, Peterson OW, Mendonca M, Satriano J, Lortie M, and Blantz RC. Agmatine effects glomerular filtration rate via a nitric oxide synthase-dependent mechanism. Am J Renal Physiol. 272: F597-F601, 1997.
    Sener A, et al. Stimulus-secretion coupling of arginine-induced insulin release. Insulinotropic action of agmatine. Biochemical Pharmacology. January 15, 1989. 38(2):327-330, 1989.
    Tabor CW, and Tabor H. Polyamines. Ann Rev Biochem. 53: 749-790, 1984.
    Vargiu C, Cabella C, Belliardo S, Cravanzola C, Grillo MA and Colombatto S. Agmatine modulates polyamine content in hepatocytes by inducing spermidine/spermine acetyltransferase. Eur. J Biochem. 259: 933-938, 1999.
    Weitzel G., et al. Insulin-like partial effects of agmatine derivatives in adipocytes. Hoppe-Seylers Zeitschrift fur Physiologische Chemie. 361(1):51-60, 1980.
    Yananli H, Goren MZ, Berkman K, Aricioglu F. Effect of agmatine on brain l-citrulline production during morphine withdrawal in rats: A microdialysis study in nucleus accumbens. Brain Res. 2007 Feb 9;1132(1):51-58, 2006.
    Zarandi M, Serfozo P, Zsigo J, Deutch AH, Janaky T, Olsen DB, Bajusz S, Schally AV. Potent agonists of growth hormone-releasing hormone. II. Pept Res. 5(4):190-3, 1992.
    Joeswat Ifbb Pro Infinitelabs
    www.infinitelabs.com
    www.fitnesswithjoeswat.org
    http://www.********.com/home.php?#!/InfiniteLabsSupplements