JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Driven Sports Craze Review

To begin I was very weary at first as to how effective craze would be. This is probably due to not knowing some of the ingredients, but I love everything else DS puts out so I knew I wanted to at least give it a shot. I was chosen to receive a sample from a ******** post on the DS page, I was sent a 2 scoop sample and the following is my experience.

Dosage:
    I decided I would use the entire packet due to my high tolerance to stims, I figured it wouldnt be too much and I wanted to give it the full go.

Taste:
    I mixed the packet (2 scoops) in a shaker with some ice and are 12-14oz of water. The first flavor to hit my tounge was that of a grape popsicle, I was very pleased. There did end up being a chemically aftertaste, which was not so pleasant, but I have deal with much much worse before. If it worked this would not keep me from using it.

Effect:
    I took Craze about 35 minutes before I started my warmup set. At the start of these I didnt really feel much and began to turn doubtful. About 10 minutes later it began to kick in, mostly with a feeling of increased focus, not a stimmed out feeling. As my workout rolled on the effect kept becoming more pronouced, about halfway though I felt focus that was insane! At one point I was doing tri sets and I swear I did not even feel the burn, I was just worried about pumping out reps. I ended up doing an extra exercise and also doing a tri set for abs. I just did not want to stop lifting, it was insane.

I dont know what in Craze gives it this insane power to increase focus, but whatever it is it WORKS! DS has again not let me down, everything they put out works. I did get to try out SP Max for the first time last week as well. I would just like to show a comparison considering these will be the 2 most popular PWO's. I found that the energy I felt was SP Max was more of a stimmed out feel and much less focus. I did notice that I had increased endurance while using SP Max. This being said, I feel that the energy from Craze was much better, and in my mind trumps the endurance increase from SP max. I feel this way because the focus I had on Craze made me want to go literally for hours.

Questions for DS:
    Currently I have bulk ALCAR I have been using at 2 grams a day. I am looking to switch to LCLT once I finish my ALCAR. do you think adding these would be benefitial? If so which one would you choose?

Second, I know there is creatine in Craze, is it safe to say that I dont need to worry about additional creatine Pre workout with 2 scoops? my post shake also has 1 gram of Krealklyn as well.

Third, have you seen much tolerance to Craze? I say this because other products that have increased the focus, rarely did the same as time went on. If this is something that doesnt happen with Craze, that would be amazing. I would plan to use it about 3 times a week on lifting days, even though I could use the focus other times on the weekend for officiating hockey.

Final Words:
    I would like to thank DS for allowing me to try this sample because I probably would have never purchased Craze otherwise. I take many reviews with a grain of salt and have found over time that many pre workouts are not worth the price you pay. This is one exception, considering Craze is under $29 at bb.com after the coupon for about 22.5 workouts (2 Scoops). not only is this cheap, it would last me about 7 weeks and I would feel like a beast for every workout. I have never experienced the insane focus Craze gives me EVER before! I would recommend that everyone give it a shot and you will see for yourselves.

Hopefully DS has a black friday sale, need to get 2 stacks of AX, LX, and TZ as well as Craze after this sample!

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome review man!

Originally Posted by JM41KT View Post
    Questions for DS:
    Currently I have bulk ALCAR I have been using at 2 grams a day. I am looking to switch to LCLT once I finish my ALCAR. do you think adding these would be benefitial? If so which one would you choose?
    LCLT over ALCAR, but GPLC over LCLT if that becomes an option.

Second, I know there is creatine in Craze, is it safe to say that I dont need to worry about additional creatine Pre workout with 2 scoops? my post shake also has 1 gram of Krealklyn as well.
    You can have more creatine after training or other times in the day if you like, but the dose of creatine in craze for pre-wo is spot on for the rest of the formula. Overtime as cells saturateyou'll have less need to add creatine to any other time of day.

Third, have you seen much tolerance to Craze? I say this because other products that have increased the focus, rarely did the same as time went on. If this is something that doesnt happen with Craze, that would be amazing. I would plan to use it about 3 times a week on lifting days, even though I could use the focus other times on the weekend for officiating hockey.
    The dose I used pre-workout last night ggave me the exact same effects it gave me a year ago when we were testing it, so no. No tolerance.

P.S. 35 mins + 10 mins later = 45 mins, the exact amount of time we have been saying to schedule your Craze prior to training.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JM41KT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Awesome review man!

LCLT over ALCAR, but GPLC over LCLT if that becomes an option.

You can have more creatine after training or other times in the day if you like, but the dose of creatine in craze for pre-wo is spot on for the rest of the formula. Overtime as cells saturateyou'll have less need to add creatine to any other time of day.

The dose I used pre-workout last night ggave me the exact same effects it gave me a year ago when we were testing it, so no. No tolerance.

P.S. 35 mins + 10 mins later = 45 mins, the exact amount of time we have been saying to schedule your Craze prior to training.
    Thanks for the Info! I will have to bring it to work so I can drink it on the way home so ill be ready to go when I get done with work. I was in a hurry, and the sample said 30-45, shouldve waited, but either way still just insane
    Driven Sports Craze Review!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139596063

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JM41KT View Post
    Thanks for the Info! I will have to bring it to work so I can drink it on the way home so ill be ready to go when I get done with work. I was in a hurry, and the sample said 30-45, shouldve waited, but either way still just insane
    Thats how my wife takes Craze. About 10 minutes before she leaves she take it and with traffic by the time she gets to gym, changes does a quick warm up the full effects start.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    Thats how my wife takes Craze. About 10 minutes before she leaves she take it and with traffic by the time she gets to gym, changes does a quick warm up the full effects start.
    A definite advantage as to not waste any time waiting for it to kick in. Plus thats quicker your done working out and hopefully better sleep, even though mine wasnt effected.
    Driven Sports Craze Review!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139596063

Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alalex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did it make your heart rate increase or anything?