Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000)

This is how messed up England is!!

A while back on remembrance Sunday a few Muslims burned British flags and poppys at a remembrance service and got a £50 fine each

Not so long after 2 White Brits spray painted a poppy on a mosque.
    They got a year in prison each.

Sad state of affairs how dirty rag head Muslims have ruined Britain and the White general public get penalised for responding.

Glad my town keeps burning the mosques down
    Ain't nutin but a peanut

josheh will become famous soon enough. (+50) josheh will become famous soon enough. (+50) josheh will become famous soon enough. (+50) josheh will become famous soon enough. (+50) josheh will become famous soon enough. (+50) josheh will become famous soon enough. (+50) josheh will become famous soon enough. (+50) josheh will become famous soon enough. (+50) josheh will become famous soon enough. (+50) josheh will become famous soon enough. (+50) josheh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so much hate...

DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DemLatsSoClose has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    but they're the religion of peace OP!

Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Aggressive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Source? I've seen almost the exact content in a ******** chain status. Just sayin
    We have enslaved the rest of the animal creation, and have treated our distant cousins in fur and feathers so badly that beyond doubt, if they were able to formulate a religion, they would depict the Devil in human form.

~ William Ralph Inge

JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JonOldSchool has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by seanybabe1986 View Post
    a while back on remembrance sunday a few muslims burned british flags and poppys at a remembrance service and got a £50 fine each

not so long after 2 white brits spray painted a poppy on a mosque.

Sad state of affairs how dirty rag head muslims have ruined britain and the white general public get penalised for responding.

repped son

seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000) seanybabe1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DemLatsSoClose View Post
    but they're the religion of peace OP!
    Ahhh, of course, how could I forget
    Ain't nutin but a peanut

Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A while back on remembrance Sunday a few Muslims burned British flags and poppys at a remembrance service and got a £50 fine each

Sad state of affairs how dirty rag head Muslims have ruined Britain and the White general public get penalised for responding.

please bear in my mind, while i agree with your post to a degree, not all muslims are bad people. The extremists are scum of this earth and not only do they insult us non muslim people, they also insult the muslim community and threaten their reputation.

England always fuks over its Citizens to try and be "political correct" its fukin ridiculous. every single extremists who insults and disrespects this nation should be deported or imprisoned.
    C U Next Tuesday

2006 member checking in, *******s

*Beast mode activated*

KlaMidEuh my misc bromance two young star-crossed lovers will our deaths ultimately unite our feuding families

jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50) jimbogr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lol'd so hard

Sextilius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sextilius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sextilius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sextilius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sextilius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sextilius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sextilius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sextilius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sextilius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sextilius has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    y u no spray

religion of peace

Originally Posted by Samsong View Post
    please bear in my mind, while i agree with your post to a degree, not all muslims are bad people. The extremists are scum of this earth and not only do they insult us non muslim people, they also insult the muslim community and threaten their reputation.

England always fuks over its Citizens to try and be "political correct" its fukin ridiculous. every single extremists who insults and disrespects this nation should be deported or imprisoned.
    Unfortunately for me, I don't see enough resistance from so called peaceful Muslims against the extremists for me to believe they don't all think and believe the same thing.

In England there is a group called the EDL, they're anti Muslim and protest about new mosques etc, there's normally around 3,000 of them on a march, they are always met with an equal number of resistance from White people also who stick up for the Muslims.

If the general Muslim population disagree with the extremists, where the hell is their resistance to it
    Ain't nutin but a peanut

Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000) Timmy_522 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What was it john lennon said in that song of his.

kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    england lol

SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SurreyMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Unfortunately for me, I don't see enough resistance from so called peaceful Muslims against the extremists for me to believe they don't all think and believe the same thing.

In England there is a group called the EDL, they're anti Muslim and protest about new mosques etc, there's normally around 3,000 of them on a march, they are always met with an equal number of resistance from White people also who stick up for the Muslims.

If the general Muslim population disagree with the extremists, where the hell is their resistance to it
    This x 1,000,000
    ♕*British Crew*♕

Aussieekunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussieekunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussieekunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussieekunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussieekunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussieekunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussieekunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussieekunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussieekunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussieekunt is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussieekunt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would rep you if i had reps.
    None the less i agree.

RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50) RelaxTheBody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Timmy_522 View Post
    I am the Walrus? chu chu chu chu

Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000) Samsong is a name known to all. (+5000)

valid point really, but you have to remember that the media create your train of thought based on what they publish.

Moderate Muslims have opposed a group of Islamic extremists who burned a US flag outside the American embassy in London on the 10th anniversary of 9/11.

A small group of Muslims staged a counter-demonstration to the Islamists, holding placards reading: “If You Want Sharia, Move To Saudi” and “Muslims Against Extremism”.

Around 100 extremists chanted slogans including, “USA, terror state”, before setting fire to a Stars and Stripes flag. They then repeatedly shouted: “Burn, burn USA”.

‘Dominate’

They also brandished placards such as: “Islam will dominate the world” and “Democracy has failed Islam the way forward”. One boy carried a placard which read: “Jihad against Christian extremists”.

The Islamists’ actions came during a minute’s silence held to mark the time when the first hijacked plane hit the North Tower in New York.

Their protest was staged outside the American embassy in Grosvenor Square. Inside the square relatives of the 67 British victims of the 9/11 attacks as well as prominent politicians were marking a decade since the atrocity.

‘Disrespectful’

One man, whose cousin died in the terror attacks, said the Muslim extremists should be stopped from standing just across the road from the embassy and using a loud megaphone.

The man said: “They shouldn’t be allowed to do it. It’s very disrespectful. It’s too loud.”

He added: “They can say what they want but not with the loudspeaker. They shouldn’t obstruct the service.”
    but like i said I do agree with alot of what you say, and non extremists should shout more
    Last edited by Samsong; 11-10-2011 at 02:13 AM.
    C U Next Tuesday

2006 member checking in, *******s

*Beast mode activated*

KlaMidEuh my misc bromance two young star-crossed lovers will our deaths ultimately unite our feuding families

MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MiKey4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The law is old and not always correct.

If the story is true it's probably because it was something like "inciting hatred" vs "trespassing and vandalism".

Sucks but neither person is right. Muslims are fighting for the UK right now and they will rightfully be respected for their commitment by the poppy as anyone else. The real debate here is not Islam V Britain it's Britain v Ignorance and fuking Taliban cunts.

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)

lol, isthisreallife.avi

that is seriously fukked up if true brah

ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArmstrongBrah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000) NeverLifted is just really nice. (+1000)
    In May 2010 Tohseef Shah spray painted a British War Memorial with "islam will dominate Osama" he was fined £50 & walked free from court.

In November 2010, Emdadur Choudhury burned a Poppy during the 2mins silence. He too was given a fine, £50 and walked free from court.

Last week in a Portsmouth Court, 2 men were sentenced to 6 months in prison for painting a Poppy on a mosque.

seen this all over the place
    Powerlifting Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134608051&page=4

SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000) SteinIdar is just really nice. (+1000)

same thing here in Norway brah, about a year ago there was a muslim meeting about the muhammed cartoons and **** in Oslo where one cheeky kunt said Norway would get its 9/11 etc. because of newspapers printing the cartoons, so basicly threathening us with a terrorist attack, about 3000 muslims had shown up for that meeting.

some muslims decided to create a counter-demonstration to show that this was not the views of the regular muslims in Norway, and only 9 people showed up (among them a few non-muslims if i remember right). strong resistance by the non-extremists....

eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eyerate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Timmy_522 View Post
    "OP is a *******"

Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Jachin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Religion of peas

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Burning a flag and a poppy which belong to you, there's not really much the law can do about that. Vandalising a Mosque is something the law can do something about. Why does it matter if they're "White brits", does that mean they should be above the law? If a Muslim vandalised a church I'm damn sure he'd get the same sentence. Dickheads like you who forward chain messages like this are so stupid and ignorant it defy's belief. You'll vote for the BNP, give it big about Asians to your mates then you'll be polite and courteous as you're getting in your taxi, driven by a Muslim, and getting your Indian take away.

CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was so mad when they burnt the poppies, fukking living in the western culture on western welfare, feltenragedman

Would have come at the muzzies, got arrested and become a national hero

CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000) CROxMAG is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    Burning a flag and a poppy which belong to you, there's not really much the law can do about that. Vandalising a Mosque is something the law can do something about. Why does it matter if they're "White brits", does that mean they should be above the law? If a Muslim vandalised a church I'm damn sure he'd get the same sentence. Dickheads like you who forward chain messages like this are so stupid and ignorant it defy's belief. You'll vote for the BNP, give it big about Asians to your mates then you'll be polite and courteous as you're getting in your taxi, driven by a Muslim, and getting your Indian take away.
    It's bleeding hearts like you that have made our country the laughing stock of the world.

Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    No it's liberal, left wing w4nkers like you that mean everyone all over the west throws the race card/or religion shout as soon as they feel hard done by.

You've created a society in which it is the very original people that occupied the land and made it great that are now the people being punished for trying to keep traditional values.

Shame on you lefty
    Ain't nutin but a peanut

IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000) IronLyfe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol OP u mad?

those are horrible acts by both sides but at least provide sources ******* (not dailymail)
    ==============
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Down In The Dungeon!

Dorian Yates is Uno Numero - Exclusively training HIT

welchyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) welchyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) welchyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) welchyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) welchyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) welchyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) welchyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) welchyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) welchyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) welchyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) welchyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There should be new laws regarding extremism with a minimum prison sentence of 10 years. Also, you should only be able to claim benefits if you have been a UK citizen for 5 years.

Originally Posted by IronLyfe View Post
    lol OP mad

least provide sources ******* (not dailymail)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-12664346