Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    maxypoopoo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good routine for a skinny male teenager starting to lift?

Wvu2014 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I lost some weight to about 103 pounds but yet I'm still fat
    What can I do to get leaner and add some muscle?

nickblondell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

i need help

Hello I'm 17 years old and have been working out for about 8 months. I have seen gains but am having trouble being consistent and the gym. I always do different stuff every week. I eat a lot and all the time and I'm really skinny so that's no problem. I am just looking for an easy workout plan to follow for a 5 day split and some tips on nutrition please. Thanks, Nick

Registered User AntonioDEkills9's Avatar
    AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10) AntonioDEkills9 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    How can i bulk up? I been trying everything and i have a really healthy diet. Also would a mass gainer help at all

mtv22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I'm 6'4" 158 lbs and 18. I just started working out 3 weeks ago and I've already gained about 3-4 pounds. I'm really hoping to maximize my 'noob gains' and my goal is to get to 170 in the next two months. I know this probably seems crazy to you guys who gain 5 lbs a year but I'm ridiculously skinny and believe I have plenty of room to gain mass. I got spring break coming up and I want to be able to at least take my shirt off without people thinking I just came from the holocaust, so I'm not worried about lack of motivation or burning out. I'm wondering if I should take creatine and protein supplements to help maximize my noob gains. Also, if I should, what would you recommend I get?

Thank you so much for your help.

jakeyct has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arms

I think my left bicep is smaller than my right in lengenth height and thickness. But also my left tricep seems to have really shrunk. My left tricep seems softer and less defined.
    A month ago i was even in all areas.. Any advice?

Ive only been going to the gym for the past 6 months.

Should i try supliments?
    What excersizes will ensure me to even out again?

This issue is causing me to loose decication

theBuilder94 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i think this thread is dead now.....

Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Francis333 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yea really^ I guess Skip is gone.
    "Do not try to fake passion, because eventually somebody will come along who is truly passionate and they will fuking embarass you"- Ryan Doris

mujaheed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

bpi get shredded stack

I am 18 years old 5'10 and 170lbs. I was looking at the BPI get shredded stack and was wondering if it was safe since it has A-HD testosterone booster....is it safe to take test boosters for me?

superrcabb11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just wondering

Hello, I just want to say thanks and that I'm new to bodybuilding.com and I'm a little over weight and I am willing to do whatever it takes to lose the fat and gain lots of muscle .. I don't know what supplements to use if any at all and or when to use them if you could help it would be awesome

serantony3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Help.

I've been working out for 4 months and I'm only 16, I was wondering what's a good protien that I should get. I've just been making milkshakes with oats and fruits, I was wondering if that's a good thing?

Hilzy8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Should i do my back bicep day if my triceps or chest muscles are still sore?

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hilzy8 View Post
    Should i do my back bicep day if my triceps or chest muscles are still sore?
    yes.
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

wolflikeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolflikeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolflikeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolflikeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolflikeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolflikeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolflikeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolflikeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolflikeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolflikeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolflikeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What's a good beginner's program for a teenage girl? Is it better to do one from a book (eg. Starting Strength, New Rules of Lifting for Women) or one from the bodybuilding.com website (eg. Jamie Eason's LiveFit)?

I'm currently 5'2" and 101lbs.

whatsgucci will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatsgucci will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatsgucci will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatsgucci will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatsgucci will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatsgucci will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatsgucci will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatsgucci will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatsgucci will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatsgucci will become famous soon enough. (+50) whatsgucci will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wolflikeme View Post
    What's a good beginner's program for a teenage girl? Is it better to do one from a book (eg. Starting Strength, New Rules of Lifting for Women) or one from the bodybuilding.com website (eg. Jamie Eason's LiveFit)?

I'm currently 5'2" and 101lbs.
    starting strength >

DaisyAT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm finding getting definition in my lower stomach difficult.
    also my chest its quite hench but i want more man!
    can you help me.
    daisy

AirSwelly24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, so I've been working out for a year now while only taking simple whey protein. For the past two months I have been talking with people around the gym, getting feedback on supplements and of course doing my own research on what I'd like to take. I'm happy to say that I waited until I was in a solid routine of going to the gym 5-6 times a day making sure it wasnt a phase before I started throwing supplements in my body. Now after a year I feel I have reached a plateau and it's time to add some supp. to my w/o. First I'll start with my specs I am 24, 5'7, 150 lbs. I've always had an athletic build playing sports throughout high school but now I want to gain mass. I understand that the key is to EAT, EAT, EAT but I'd like to get on a 12 week program that will help along the process. As for goals I would like to gain 10lbs in that time span. Im looking for size in my arms, forearms, and I've been working hard on traps. Its realistic this will not be all lean muscle that's for sure but I am willing to sacrifice a couple pounds that I will cut at the end of the cycle. As far as supplements go I will be on MP assault, Con'cret, and ******** Mass gainer. Does this look like a good cycle and are there any suggestions to it? whether it be supplements or just general knowledge.
    <Good things come to those who wait.. better things come to those who work for it>

Registered User PolishKielbasa0's Avatar
    PolishKielbasa0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Burn fat

Hey bro, do you have any tips on burning fat fast? Cuz I'm gonna start workin out again at the end of this basketball season and there is a little bit of fat that I can't shake. Could you message me if you do. Thx bro

kagrithh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Skip, I have been eating a proper diet and working out everyday for around 2 months and yet i see barely any improvements but im still growing and im sure im not fully grown yet/done with puberty. Is this the reason why im not putting on muscle mass?

benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000) benchtochest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you believe its important for someone training like a bodybuilder to switch up to a strength based routine from time to time? Which are better for size, atg squats or parrallel squats?

amonsterm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bench

Any tips for getting a Stronger bench? Every one says something different. Low weight more reps? Fewer reps more weight? Thanks

amonsterm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Yes

Originally Posted by AntonioDEkills9 View Post
    How can i bulk up? I been trying everything and i have a really healthy diet. Also would a mass gainer help at all
    Russian bear! Or re-built mass anabolic mass gainer

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Francis333 View Post
    Yea really^ I guess Skip is gone.
    No, I'm not gone.

I have a large thread going on in another section of this Forum that taking most of my time.

Come check out that thread.

I would say every single one of these questions have been answered--and I have them conveniently link up to the answers.

There are videos, podcasts, and short articles that cover every facet of the bodybuilding and training process.

Go here to check out that thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...99061&page=147

Here are the linked up answered I mentioned:

Download a FREE pdf file of this list of conveniently categorized
    hot links of the "Best Questions Answered in this Skip La Cour"
    Bodybuilding.com Forum
    thread for future reference by clicking here
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by trav85to65 View Post
    hey, i have gone from 220 to 182 and i was wondering when is a good time to stop cutting and to start bulking? i have a flat stomach now for the most part besides some fat at the bottom of my stomach. i think i can see my abs coming in but they are not quite there yet. i have hit a wall with the cutting and cant seem to get under 178 (I range from 182 to 178). what should i do? and im 5'11.
    You can build muscle while losing body fat with a totally committed "bulking" or totally committed "cutting" program.

You just to focus on eating properly without going through the extremes.

When when training, you should always be starving to building muscle.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Here's your opportunity to get FREE coaching online with me during this process. Videos, podcasts, conference calls, and much more guidence!

Click here to learn more.

Bodybuilding.com Forum
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Originally Posted by Jeppeehh View Post
    Hi! =) I'm a normal swedish guy (16 yrs old) and I love to be at the gym and train. I got sport too though but anyway I'm more motivated to muscle building! And my question is: What workout/workout can you recommend the most for some fast and big biceps? (If you even can answer this hah.)

Because imo I got better triceps then biceps atm and most of my friends and some known peoples got more biceps then triceps as it's very normal that you train your biceps much in the beginning compared to the other muscles maybe like triceps. AND ofcourse why I wonder this is not because I dont have any biceps muscles but I just wanna get faster results of my biceps training.

Would love a reply! (:
    The regular exercise for biceps are what get the job done, brother.

What you need to do is make sure you execute the exercise correctly and really hit that targeted muscle group.

Also, if you want to build muscle, you have to apy attention to your DIET. That's so important.

Here's your opportunity to get FREE coaching online with me during this process. Videos, podcasts, conference calls, and much more guidence!

Click here to learn more.

Bodybuilding.com Forum

Originally Posted by chinloongtay View Post
    Hi ,
    I have many questions for you. FYI i am a 5feet/170cm, 140pound/64kg guy.
    Most of my fats are stored on my thigh and calf and some on tummy.

Q1) Is it possible to work out on the tight/calf to lose fats in order to have skinny leg ?
    Q2)Is it possible to have toned muscle on leg even if it is skinny ?
    Q3) Is protein shake recommanded for a 15yo guy like me ?
    Q4) Is there any Cons of protein shake ? Like makes you heaty and will have pimple
    Q5) What workout shd I do in order to have skinny legs ?
    Q6) I weight 140pounds or around 64kg. I want to have lean muscle not BIG bulky muscle. Should I reduce my weight to 55kg thn work out or just work out ?
    Q6 ) Is there a routine which i can follow in order to have 10% body fats with skinny leg ? i can do a maximum of 15 perfect push up at one go and 2 chin up.
    Q7) After eating lunch how long should I wait to go for gyming/running session ?
    Q8) How much protein do I need ?
    Q9) Is it recomanded to go gyming everday ? If not , how regularly should I go ?
    Q10) If i have alot of muscle , will i grow taller slower or not grow taller anymore ?
    Q11 ) Can I have 10% body fat and at the same time be flexible ? like being able to do splits and such..
    PLEASE I HOPE YOU CAN HELP ME PLS !!
    I want a body like this ( Google Jay park body or Rain's Body ) and skinny legs with mosly muscle instead of fats.

Sorry for the trouble , I cant post links as my post count is so LOW !! PLEASE HELP MEEE I WANT MUSCLES and skinnnnnnnnyyy legs.
    Start here, my man.

Bodybuilding.com Forum

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Basic idea of nutrition and macros

Ok, I've been visiting the nutrition forum and have learned about macros and what not cause I'd like to get my nutrition in check

The thing I'm confused about is how exactly do I know I'm getting enough calories from p/f/c on a daily basis?

example
    - say I weigh 139 and I'm a growing adolescent
    - I would need about 1 g of protein per pound, so about 139 grams a day
    - for fats I need about .45 g per pound, so 69.5 g of fat per day (139* .45)
    - for carbs I need 2 g per pound at least, so 139*2= 278

My macro split would therefore be- 139/69.5/278 for p/f/c respectively

I know I need about 2600 calories to gain weight. because my maintenance is 2200 or 2300.

556+625.5+1112= 2293= my maintenance is basically this (556= 139*4 calories per gram of protein, 625.5= 69.5*9 calories per gram of fat, 1112=278*4 calories per gram of carbs)

QUESTIONS
    1) When tracking my macros, do I just need to look at the packaging on the food to see how many grams of p/f/c are on there in order to keep track of my calories and macros for the day and make sure I get the right amount I need in?

2) What do I do if I cook say a steak or a breast of chicken or something without a food label (could be a cup of rice or 2 cups of greens)? How do I track these macros and calories from this if there's no label?
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

bigswohmichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In the gym today I overheard people talking about the supplement Decca and Anabol. I am 17 and weigh 142. Trying to up my muscle mass but do it the safe and right way. What are some of the effects that these supplements can cause? Would you suggest using them at my age?

Djcochino has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre-workout

I know it may be a dumb question buy all I want to know are the side effects of pre workouts. I'm 16 almost 17 and Yesterday was the first time I took it (ACG3) and I have to say I had THE BEST WORKOUT OF MY LIFE . But after that, I had cramps and couln't really sleep. Should I keep on taking pre-workout or should I stop before damaging my body???

HEPbah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help!: 1 month only!

I've been letting myself go kind of for the past year. I've definitly been eating poorly and in excess and have gained body fat, mostly around my stomach.
    I have about 1 month to get back into shape and I've been lifting weights and doing p90x ab workouts.
    I just started dieting today but am determined to continue on.
    Im 175 lbs and about 5 ft 10 inches tall.
    I've been looking online for help on how to get more toned/stronger/cut body fat (espicially around stomach).
    Any suggestions? Anything would be use ful(supplements/workouts/dietary tips/etc)
    Help would be much appreciated. Thank you.