Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    RajeshHinduja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone Boosters

Hi !! I am 43 Yrs of age and am taking Ultimate Nutrition - Test Booster, but am unable to find enough info on HORMONAL v/S NON Hormonal Test Boosters ....can you pls recommend where can i get more info on this and Which is a Good NON HORMONAL TEST BOOSTER to take ?? Thanks

Darkcast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Supplements question

HI, first of all I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to ask a pro.

Im 33 yr old male
    i currently weigh 235
    im 5'10

im gonna start training again on the 20th of this month the last time i training was 5yrs ago and i has a noob back then and a noob now.

I want to start right to maximize my gains and I saw these supplements and i don't know if they are good for my
    bodybuilding.com/store/exclusive-combos/mens-muscle-gain-20-39-stack-fundamental.html
    also i dont know how or when to take them is there some type of suggestion guide or anything like that ?

please reply

Thanks again

Atticus103 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ive read countless of times that to gain muscle you must bulk up first by going on a calorie surplus diet. since unless youre a beginner its next to impossible to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. So My question is how did athletes, like Lebron James, add muscle without going through this? Did they go through it or not? I mean i never saw them being bulky ever,like body builders on their bulk phase/off season, yet the bodies of most basketball/football payers are really solid, not body builder like, but really solid and ripped you know what i mean.

also, from the articles ive read it says that if when you workout it is advisable to do short but intense workouts, anywhere from 45 mins to an hour. or else there is a chance that youll be losing muscle because of the lowered testosterone levels and the increase of cortisol in your system.

But look at those boxers (cotto, pacquiao, margarito, bradley, khan) and MMA fighters (GSP, Jon Jones, guida etc) they train for hours and hours, yet they have magnificent bodies they dont seem to suffer from losing muscle mass maybe not to the levels that are really noticeable. So whats up with the 1 hour workout limit? others even do cardio aside from the workout itself so in theory their cortisol levels should be way up and that they should be losing serious mass.... right?

Thanks.

tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very cool, thanks for doing this. Another great benefit of bodybuilding.com.
    Hebrews 12: 1,2
    https://peacewithgod.net

Basic Nutrition: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156380183

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Effective and Efficient Bulking and Cutting Program Guidelines

In this section of the Bodybuilding.com Forum, I've created the ultimate guide and structure you need to do this in the most effective manner--and learn how to build muscle and lose fat for the rest of your life!

Click Here to read this valuable information. Subscribe to that thread to while you are there.

Click here to order
    Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition
    right here on Bodybuilding.com today
    Last edited by skiplacour; 12-19-2011 at 03:04 PM.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

JudasPrius has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Skip, I have a question for you... and I've been battling this for years. I have a very odd work schedule, which makes it difficult to train and get in all of my meals during the day.

I go into work on Fridays at 3pm-7am Saturday morning. Go home, sleep for 5 hours, and go back to work Saturday 3pm-7am Sunday. I can usually get all of my meals (5) while at work.

Needless to say, I need some decent rest after working 2 long days, with little sleep. I usually sleep a full 6-8 hours on Sunday, waking up anywhere from 4pm-6pm...thus being really behind on meals for the day. Should I break up my sleep (4-6 hours) on Sunday so I can get in 5 meals? Some days are really tough where I get called into work Sunday evening and work all night again... thus losing more sleep and not getting all of my meals in for the day.

I struggle with #1 listening to by body and sleeping when I'm tired vs. #2 making sure I get enough protein and carbs for the day, and forcing myself to stay awake.

Any insight you could give me would help.

Thanks!

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JudasPrius View Post
    Hi Skip, I have a question for you... and I've been battling this for years. I have a very odd work schedule, which makes it difficult to train and get in all of my meals during the day.

I go into work on Fridays at 3pm-7am Saturday morning. Go home, sleep for 5 hours, and go back to work Saturday 3pm-7am Sunday. I can usually get all of my meals (5) while at work.

Needless to say, I need some decent rest after working 2 long days, with little sleep. I usually sleep a full 6-8 hours on Sunday, waking up anywhere from 4pm-6pm...thus being really behind on meals for the day. Should I break up my sleep (4-6 hours) on Sunday so I can get in 5 meals? Some days are really tough where I get called into work Sunday evening and work all night again... thus losing more sleep and not getting all of my meals in for the day.

I struggle with #1 listening to by body and sleeping when I'm tired vs. #2 making sure I get enough protein and carbs for the day, and forcing myself to stay awake.

Any insight you could give me would help.

Thanks!
    I understand what you are going through, JudaPrius.

It sounds like you are working through the challenge like a warrior. That's rewarding in itself.

Keep on keepin' on is about all I can say until you get some different shirts for work. You have to get in all the food you need to grow AND get your sleep.

Your perseverance is admirable.

Train Hard. Think Big.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Here's your opportunity to get FREE coaching online with me during this process.

Let me know if you are interested by commenting on my ******** page.

Click here to go there for more details--and more will follow.

Train Hard. Think Big.

Updated 12-24-11

Download a FREE pdf file of a conveniently categorized list of
    hot links of the "Best Questions Answered in this Skip La Cour"
    Bodybuilding.com Forum
    thread by clicking here

Weight Training, Cardiovascular Training, Nutrition, Supplements, Motivation/Mental Toughness, Expert Advice for Beginners, Contest Preparation, and the Business of Bodybuilding and Fitness all explained in posts, articles, videos, and podcasts.

Train Hard. Think Big.

VictorBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello.
    I was a fighter (not to say how old I am, but before UFC and its cousins) and was in fantastic shape. But when I got hurt in a training accident and was forced to retire early, I gave-up and really haven't done much exercise since then. I never worked-out for fun or image, only so that I could fight.

So now I've got the motivation and health to start running and lifting again, and I've made some progress. I need to lose some fat and re-gain some muscle.

My question is about supplements. My trainer sold me a bunch of creatine and other junk, but my stomach doesn't seem to digest it. I'm fine with taking legal supplements to help speed my recovery and to have better work-outs, but is there something that would be easier on my digestive system?

Thanks in advance!

mygoalyes2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Meals

Why is so important to consume egg whites and how many per day?
    As well oats?
    Thanks, Juan.

This video explains what you have to look forward to in the

Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge

Let me know if you have any questions.

The "Challenge" starts next week.

Click here to visit the "Challenge" web site and get more information about the program.

Click Here to download the Conference Call #1 podcast.

Running time: 1 hour; 10 minutes

Conference Call #1 Agenda

(There is a ton of motivational, mental toughness, and leadership advice included throughout this conference call)

A basic description of what you can expect in this Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge.

Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge Category Winners—and what it will take for you to become one of these winners.

The Point system and how you earn points

The importance of selling yourself and getting all of the points you earn
    (email points@massmachinenutrition.ccom)

All the information I will share with you during the next six months. Videos, podcasts, articles. etc.

How the “key words” and “key phrases” embedded in each video, podcast, conference call, and article will make sure that you get the most out of this program

How and why we will communicate with each other on the Bodybuilding.com Message Boards

How a journal will insure your success and help you get the most out of this journey

The assignments that you will be required to do throughout this program will be explained

Your first assignment is given—and you are told when it will be due

The uniform and consistent “Challenge” assignment deadlines (Mondays at 8 am Pacific)

The prizes for the Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge are outlined

Training Programs, and Nutritional Plans and Supplementation regimens that you can use for this program are explained

Basic Rules and Guidelines

Click Here to download the Conference Call #1 podcast.

Running time: 1 hour; 10 minutes

Click here to order

Assignment #1 - Mass Machine Bulking and Cutting Program Challenge - Video #4

Photo and Writing Assignment due Monday at 8 am Pacific.

Come over to the other section and see what everyone is so excited about.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...99061&page=123

Click here to order

knight7673 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trying to lose weight

Originally Posted by alkell View Post
    Like your articles Skip. My memories not real good but I really liked the one about what it means to be a man.
    Im trying to lose the weight, just getting frustrating cardio is hard on my knees but I still try, not sure what to do

Mikey9074 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

38 just starting

Hey Skip, I'm 38 and just starting to work out. I'm 5' 10" and 170lbs. I want to add a little mass maybe 10 lbs. Any advice on. Good work out?

Thanks
    Hard gainer

gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Info

Originally Posted by pastorgbc View Post
    I'll be honest: at first I thought this might be hokum, but after checking out your link and a little research, you are thowing down some excellent info.

I'll checking things out.

Ray
    I agree awesome! I like science behind fitness. I will be checking out more once I get off my phone and on the computer thanks.
    http://muscleappeal.com - Female Muscle That You Have Never Seen Before

scrubslnmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Skip, I am 51 years old, I have been weight training for two years. While I am very pleased with my progress, is it possible for me to gain "serious" mass at my age?

Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100)
    i am a 17 yers old newbie and i want to take nitric oxide and other supplements how about that

Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100) Yipiyoyo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Yipiyoyo View Post
    i am a 17 yers old newbie and i want to take nitric oxide and other supplements how about that
    thanks

thanks
    i want to get ripped

i want to get ripped
    with 3% bf

with 3% bf
    thanks for your attenttion

MrE773 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help - Need to lose 100 lbs. with New Hips

I am a new member to the site and thought that I would try the forum to receive some guidance on how I should go about my transformation.

About 3 years ago, I had to have both my hips replaced and was told that I shouldn't run or do squats. The problem is that I used to run to lose weight and now I don't know where to start as far as cardio, weight training, and diet. I am a 35 yr. old male that has really let go the last 13 years since the days of being an 82nd Airborne paratrooper. I used to run at least 5-10 miles a day M-F and follow a 5-day split routine in the gym M-F. Furthermore, I used to be able to eat and drink everything and anything all the time. Now, my lack of exercise and poor diet has brought me to weigh in at 260 lbs. at only 5' 4" tall and I think about 40% body fat. I work 12 hours a day, which is pretty sedentary type work and my schedule rotates Night and Day every other week M-F 6A-6P or 6P-6A. I have a smith machine with one top and bottom cable, a bench with leg extension, plenty of free weights and bars, an elliptical, and a treadmill.

lowdownrg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you can see in my avitar picture I really need to bulk but, I lost 50 lbs three years ago and have been maintaining 175-180 lbs range. Im 5' 10' and 38 years old. I havent worked out in a gym since I was in military 18 years ago. when I lost weight I lost a huge amount of muscle with that. My goal is to be around 6% body fat at which im currently 15% and to bulk up through the chest and shoulders primarily. My question to you is should I continue on a diet around 1700- 2000 calories like Ive been eating for a couple years, or now that i am on a 6 day workout (4 day lift 2 cardio) should I first do bulking and then cut? I know I'm starting really late in life to do this but I want to acheive all i can. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by lowdownrg; 02-24-2012 at 02:13 PM.

johnaustin1985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you had to choose only one supplement between the following 3 to use: creatine, nitric oxide, wheigh protein. Which one would you get, and why'
    Thanks.
    Watch Spartacus Vengeace New Episode: "Libertus" here: spartacus-vengeance-online.weebly.com

peter1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which protein powder brand to use???

Hi Just getting into training after a while.

Could you reccommend a good protein powder. Also which type? Whey Protein or Protein Isolate? Im confused with everything out there at moment. Im taking Syntha 6 at moment. I like it but I think although its giving me size I think its also giving me a bigger gut!!!

If you have any suggestions much appreciated.

Cheers
    Pete from Oz

DAM007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help

I Have started back training for six months and I'm having trouble getting rid of the fluid in my chest.I'm done major bench and pushups but I can't get rid of the fluid please help diet, training etc. Thanks, David.

MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrBertwest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    first thing great thread skip.l will be spending some time in here.
    l watched your video on sixpack abs is diet and cutting cals the only way to get the 6 pack to be seen? if so how long? l have cut cals l eat quiet well my top 2 can be seen and the middle 2 can almost be seen will cardio help in any way or not so much? if you want to know more l can post my diet.
    cheers bert.