Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)

Best lyrical rapper ever. Post away.

Okay, i will start by saying eminem is the best, EVER. I hope BannedJeff, formerly DamnJeff, will help me out with posting some lyrics that kill. I know some of you are naming people like Run DMC and ****, but they can't touch em. Hell look at his name. Marshal Mathers, M&M, Eminem. Hows that? I know I posted this in another thread but here is Em rhyming in pig latin

**** just dont change ta this day,
    i'm this way still tell that ut-slay its-bay,
    i'm a say my ick-day, choose my ick-pay,
    addenlay, but uck-fay, ick-kay...

thegamecdr
    I agree.

thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) thewrestler14 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    haha what'd damnJeff do to get banned he was like one of the first 10 members of the boards?

D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000) D-Termine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    really? i didn't know that. it says it in his new sig. somehting like he was insulting mods or something

dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Busta Rhymes
    Aint that bout a bitch, My skinny ass cousin squats he gets girls, WHEN I SQUAT, I get guys.

Repect All, But Fear No One.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

thegamecdr
    Originally posted by dez\null
    Busta Rhymes
    Someone got knocked in the head one to many times..

/\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000) /\/\etallic/-\ is just really nice. (+1000)
    dont forget Snoop Dogg
    "Every man dies, not every man really lives..." -- William Wallace

"Im dumbfounded by myself all the time, wow what a thrill, and a joy." -- Layne Staley

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by /\/\etallic/-\
    dont forget Snoop Dogg

he definately kicks ass but hes far from one of the best lyricists. he repeats himself all the time too.

i think when it comes to living rappers, Eminem has to be one of the best if not THE best. hell, i dont even like him all that much anymore but you just cant deny talent. personally i think that Big L had better punch lines and a better flow that Eminem.

its hard for me to say that Eminem is the best right now though cause there are so many rappers out there with incredible lyrical skills. so ill just give a list of who i think are the best LIVING lyricists:

in no particular order

Rakim
    Eminem
    Redman
    AZ
    Nas
    Afu-Ra

aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't believe nobody said Tupaq. The best...
    Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

thegamecdr
    Originally posted by aprildawn
    He was until Eminem came along..

CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CASE has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    In this order...
    2Puc
    Eminem
    Naz
    jayz
    Case <---- This is Case, This is his dumb bell-----> [[]]=[[]]

"I've never paid for a push-up or a sit-up in my life and I've done millions."
    -- Arnold Schwarzenegger

-Case, available for weddings, funerals and bar mitzvahs-

raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) raybravo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by aprildawn
    tupac has the best lyrics . no one comes even close ....
    DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR !

Omnia Mutantur, Nihil Interit.
    'Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.'

you must never confuse the faith that you will prevail in the end - with the discipline to confront the brutal facts of your current reality . whatever they might be - the stockdale paradox .

LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    METHOD MAN
    EMINEM
    KRS-1
    RAKIM
    2-PAC
    NOTORIOUS B.I.G.
    NAS
    all members of BONE

JAY-Z can suck me
    RUN DMC They did a lot for rap but uh uh.

You see that only a few are west coast. Its definately a fact that the east has the best lyrical geniouses ever. Hell its were this started from son!
    www.spartanfitness.net

Muay Thai and Jitz

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, the best of all time is Big Pun... and not because he shares the same real name like me, and not because he's from the Bronx like me, and not because he's Puerto Rican like me...

1. Big Pun - One of the most underrated rappers. Not even Eminem gives him props in "'Till I collapse". Eminem actually mentions Kurupt on his "best" list which is the only thing that pissed my off about Eminem. If you hear all the songs where Big Pun rhymes with other rappers, he always outshined all of them. Listen to "John Blaze," "Oh no (remix)" "Horse & Carriage (remix)" "fantastic Four" "Banned from TV" etc... and the best duo song of all time, "Deep Cover Twinz '98." Not even Jada and Styles comes close to what Joe and Pun did on that song. If you could find a better song, Pun will still sh sh shi shi **** on you....

2. Eminem - He's probably one of the smartest rap artists out there today. Everyone today is following a formula to make hits such as get The Neptunes to do a beat for you, mention some hot spot in NYC, rock some Sean John and pimp some music videos hoes in a Hype Williams video, and you got yourself a hit. I admit Eminem has soldout on his all his first singles, but even then his videos are orginal and creative, but the others songs on the album, are nothing like the singles. In fact, the most original songs i've ever heard came from Eminem. "Guilty Conscience," "Stan" and "Hallie's Song" ('cause probably Ol'Dirty Bastard would dare sing on a song). But what people like about Eminem and probably don't even know it, it's that you could relate to alot of his songs. One last thing about eminem as a lyrists is that, he rhymes to his beats. even Em himself acknowlegde that his albums were wack, 'cause he rhymes off beat. But he almost perfected that flaw now. And on 8 mile, you could see how Eminem could do as battle freestylist. Well, that's enough of Em. I could go on, but....next.

3. The Notorious B.I.G. - I think the only reason he's up here is that no one has ever came out with a better CD, in life after death, album than Biggie, PERIOD!. The Source should have retired the Five Mics section, long ago, since giving BIG his 5 mics. Jay-Z's Blueprint, Nas Stillmatic, Outkast Aquemini, and Scarface last joint, even though classics, should all have gotta 4 1/2, 'cause they're still not even on par BIG's album.

Here's my rest...

4. Rakim - The first real lyrist to use metaphor, world play, etc. Never really listen to old school stuff as hardcore as I do today, so I don't can't go in depth about his unpopular songs. But from his greatest hits, alot a rappers still can't flow like him. And he's a pineer of lyrical rap, rappers supposed to bite his style and make it better. But then again, you can't make better what's already perfect.

5. Tupac - He wasn't a good lyrists, but he was the realest mothaflow in rap. I don't think nobody, besides TuPac would have the balls to do songs such as "Keep Ya Head Up", and "Brenda's Got a Baby" or "Changes." Unfortunately, the political side of rap died with Tupac. Public Ememy held it down for the ol' school, but Tupac was giving it creditbility for the new school.

6. Nas - He paints a picture of emotions with ghetto storylines. He does the same thing like Tupac, but states problems in society through storylines.

7. KRS-1 - Here's another one I could write a book on, but as of today, it's unfortunate, that he has no respect from a new generation rap fans. He's really gone against the grain on his new album, but he does too too much preaching nowadays. (He actually did speech at my school a few years ago.) But all you ol' schoolers know he could hang with the best of 'em, even today, if we had battle freestyles.

8. Redman - Another one with longivity. One thing that redman has has always epitomize was being STRAIGHT GHETTO! To all ya suburban people, if you wanna know how negroids from the hood have fun, just listen to Reggie Noble.

thegamecdr
    Originally posted by beatphats

3. The Notorious B.I.G. - I think the only reason he's up here is that no one has ever came out with a better CD, in life after death, album than Biggie, PERIOD!. The Source should have retired the Five Mics section, long ago, since giving BIG his 5 mics. Jay-Z's Blueprint, Nas Stillmatic, Outkast Aquemini, and Scarface last joint, even though classics, should all have gotta 4 1/2, 'cause they're still not even on par BIG's album.

Big bump on Biggie. I couldn't even start to count how many times I've played his Life after Death cd. "Get off the Notorious P-E-N-I-S before I squeeze and bust", one of my favorite all time lines.

Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xtreme4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by thegamecdr
    Big bump on Biggie. I couldn't even start to count how many times I've played his Life after Death cd. "Get off the Notorious P-E-N-I-S before I squeeze and bust", one of my favorite all time lines.
    Biggies definitely near the top of my list......Goin Back To Cali:

You're just mad cause I got my dicked sucked
    and my balls licked, forfeit, the game is mine
    I'm gonna spell my name one more time, check it
    It's the N-O, T-O, R-I-O, U-S you just lay down slow
    Recognize the real Don when Juan
    Sippin on booze in the house of blues

Hell yeah. That first cut on disk two with Bone is pretty ****in sick too.

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by beatphats
    Well, the best of all time is Big Pun... and not because he shares the same real name like me, and not because he's from the Bronx like me, and not because he's Puerto Rican like me...

1. Big Pun - One of the most underrated rappers. Not even Eminem gives him props in "'Till I collapse". Eminem actually mentions Kurupt on his "best" list which is the only thing that pissed my off about Eminem. If you hear all the songs where Big Pun rhymes with other rappers, he always outshined all of them. Listen to "John Blaze," "Oh no (remix)" "Horse & Carriage (remix)" "fantastic Four" "Banned from TV" etc... and the best duo song of all time, "Deep Cover Twinz '98." Not even Jada and Styles comes close to what Joe and Pun did on that song. If you could find a better song, Pun will still sh sh shi shi **** on you....

2. Eminem - He's probably one of the smartest rap artists out there today. Everyone today is following a formula to make hits such as get The Neptunes to do a beat for you, mention some hot spot in NYC, rock some Sean John and pimp some music videos hoes in a Hype Williams video, and you got yourself a hit. I admit Eminem has soldout on his all his first singles, but even then his videos are orginal and creative, but the others songs on the album, are nothing like the singles. In fact, the most original songs i've ever heard came from Eminem. "Guilty Conscience," "Stan" and "Hallie's Song" ('cause probably Ol'Dirty Bastard would dare sing on a song). But what people like about Eminem and probably don't even know it, it's that you could relate to alot of his songs. One last thing about eminem as a lyrists is that, he rhymes to his beats. even Em himself acknowlegde that his albums were wack, 'cause he rhymes off beat. But he almost perfected that flaw now. And on 8 mile, you could see how Eminem could do as battle freestylist. Well, that's enough of Em. I could go on, but....next.

Here's my rest...

4. Rakim - The first real lyrist to use metaphor, world play, etc. Never really listen to old school stuff as hardcore as I do today, so I don't can't go in depth about his unpopular songs. But from his greatest hits, alot a rappers still can't flow like him. And he's a pineer of lyrical rap, rappers supposed to bite his style and make it better. But then again, you can't make better what's already perfect.

5. Tupac - He wasn't a good lyrists, but he was the realest mothaflow in rap. I don't think nobody, besides TuPac would have the balls to do songs such as "Keep Ya Head Up", and "Brenda's Got a Baby" or "Changes." Unfortunately, the political side of rap died with Tupac. Public Ememy held it down for the ol' school, but Tupac was giving it creditbility for the new school.

6. Nas - He paints a picture of emotions with ghetto storylines. He does the same thing like Tupac, but states problems in society through storylines.

7. KRS-1 - Here's another one I could write a book on, but as of today, it's unfortunate, that he has no respect from a new generation rap fans. He's really gone against the grain on his new album, but he does too too much preaching nowadays. (He actually did speech at my school a few years ago.) But all you ol' schoolers know he could hang with the best of 'em, even today, if we had battle freestyles.

8. Redman - Another one with longivity. One thing that redman has has always epitomize was being STRAIGHT GHETTO! To all ya suburban people, if you wanna know how negroids from the hood have fun, just listen to Reggie Noble.
    Good list and you broke it down real well, but I think biggie should be number one because if he was still alive his flow would have changed. He would have still been the smoothest man to ever hold a mic. That would put eminem at number two, and Big Pun at three. At least that's how I see it.

As for KRS-1 It's a damn shame that people don't know what he did for rap. I am just waiting for someone to put up Nelly to prove my point.

I think Tupac had some of the best lyrics, in that he would say things that most other rappers can't, and the man could probably write a book, and need know one to correct his grammar since he was a very educated man. His ability as orator was amazing to, his voice was a drill.
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Evidence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evidence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evidence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evidence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evidence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evidence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evidence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evidence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evidence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evidence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Evidence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree with beatphats' list and 2rude4myowngood's list but 'i got a list, heres the order of my list that its in, it goes':

1. Notorious BIG (rip)

2. Big L (rip)

3. Big Pun (rip)

4. Ras Kass

5.eminem

6. Canibus

7. ikon( a.k.a. the verbal hologram, a.k.a. vinnie paz) / (just download some 'jedi mind tricks' songs and you'll know what im talkin about)

8. virtuoso

9. Rakim

10. nas

these arent actually in exact order but you catch my drift.

Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Evidence
    i agree with beatphats' list and 2rude4myowngood's list but 'i got a list, heres the order of my list that its in, it goes':

1. Notorious BIG (rip)

2. Big L (rip)

3. Big Pun (rip)

4. Ras Kass

5.eminem

6. Canibus

7. ikon( a.k.a. the verbal hologram, a.k.a. vinnie paz) / (just download some 'jedi mind tricks' songs and you'll know what im talkin about)

8. virtuoso

9. Rakim

10. nas

pretty good list right there, although im not a big fan of Canibus' newer stuff. never heard of Virtuoso either. but for the most part i agree with all the others listed. Big L and Biggie are definately neck and neck

MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MadChild is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hey guyz...what about P. Diddy?

Just kidding...seriously, I don't wanna get flamed and then you'll get pissed at me for getting banned.

Licketysplit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    eminem is da man!

mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000) mattabull is a name known to all. (+5000)
    maybe im from the old school, but id have to mention Ice Cube.
    If people got kicked in the head more often, the world would be a better place.

ZachG_85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tupac

Biggie

BONE - Jeebus I'm surprised no one mentioned these guys. They had some of the most unorthodox rhythms and rhyme schemes in their songs. And as for subject matter, some very deep stuff.

beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beatphats has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by Evidence
    1. Notorious BIG (rip)
    2. Big L (rip)
    3. Big Pun (rip)
    4. Ras Kass
    5.eminem
    6. Canibus
    8. virtuoso
    9. Rakim
    10. nas

I was thinking and probably Canibus and Big L rounds out my top 10. Canibus is one negroid that you could say what Eminem said in 8 mile, "Fluck a beat, I'll go acapella...," 'cause Canibus says some ****, and iff someone could have dropped a beat on his albums, Canibus career would have taken off. And even though, he went toe-to-toe with LL Cool J, he still made career suicide by battleing an established veteran. I still can't really say who got the better end of the battle. One could imagine if Canibus would have battled Eminem on wax IN THE BEGINNING, probably would have been the best battle in history.

Genetically Gifted Big Daddy Shane's Avatar
    Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000)
    To the dude that said Big Pun out-shone every artist he ever rapped with, I have to make an exception; "When I Die", by Krayzie Bone, feat Big Pun, Fat Joe and Cuban Linx. As good as big punisher is, he is shadowed by Krayzie Bone. In fact, I'm yet to hear a song where Krayzie Bone is out-rapped. Sorry bro, but there is someone better than big pun. Anthony Anderson, take a bow!

Other artists worth mentioning:

Eminem: As whack as he may be, he's got some undeniably talented writing skills.

Bone Thugs n Harmony; Just awesome.

Ice Cube: Back in the early 90's, he was the king of hip hop. Listen to "The Predator", "Amerikkkas most wanted", or "Death Certificate", and you'll see why.

2pac: Great rapper, and a good writer. not the best though.

Cypress Hill: Listen to "black sunday" or "Stoned Raiders" and you'll see why I mentioned these guys. Excellent flow, great lyrics, and they actually make weed sound 'cool'.

I'll post more as I think of them.
    BDS
    Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

Immortal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immortal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immortal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immortal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immortal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immortal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immortal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immortal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immortal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immortal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Immortal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First off, I think Eminem is a great rapper but he writes some stupid songs. Like about killing his wife and making fun of pop stars, or talking about his mom doing drugs and how he's gonna kill her. He needs to come up with some better stuff.

2Pac has the best lyrics ever. The way he rhymes to just drills it into your head. I was a fan of Biggie but I think he is a bit overrated. On my top list are :

Rakim - doesn't get enough respect.
    LL Cool J - his music sucks now, but it used to be the sh*t back in the day.
    Ice Cube - put out alot of great stuff
    NWA - my favorite rap group of all time - what happened to MC Ren?
    KRS-1 - Doesn't get enough respect either.
    Grand Master Flash - the message is a classic rap song

Your all saying Run DMC isn't that good. Listen to Rock Box. One of the best CD's ever.
    Last edited by Immortal; 11-12-2002 at 05:21 AM.
    " Why explain the game? *****s ain't listenin.
    Stuck in positions. If victims can't stand the heat,
    Then stay the f*ck out the kitchen. "

" Do or die walk a mile in my shoes
    And you'd be crazy too . Got Nothing To Lose. "

" I ain't got time for bitches
    Gotta keep my mind on my motherfu**in riches,
    Even when I die, they won't worry me
    Mama don't cry, bury me a G. "

" Know, *****z gon' hate you for whatever you do. "

" Rest in peace to all the motherfu**as that passed too early
    All the young motherfu**as that was took in they prime
    Real motherfu**in Gz, this one is for you. "

- 2 Pac

" EXPRESS YOURSELF! "

- NWA

" Who's hoooouse? Run's hoooouse!"
    - Run DMC

Genetically Gifted Big Daddy Shane's Avatar
    Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000) Big Daddy Shane is just really nice. (+1000)
    MC ren has released some solo albums over the years, as well as a **** load of features. Besides Cube, Ren was the best rapper in NWA. Check out his album "Kiss my Black Azz".
    So much for the NWA reunion. I can't believe they were actually going to replace the late Eazy E with Snoop. Snoop was still sucking on his momma's titties when E was rappin about "Boyz N tha hood".
    BDS.
    Forum member since 2002

I rep back 1k plus

el cabron. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    axel rose. not a rapper, but i think rap sucks, so... axel rose.

Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000) Steinkalt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LL CoolJ.

I know a fat girl
    she wears an orange skirt
    you give her $20 and you can do work
    she takes food stamps and travelers checks
    becuase her hair and her face
    and her lifes a wreck

Just a question why don't rappers ever use their real name? I mean come on NAZ sounds like hair removal cream.

2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everyone seems to think Eminem is the shiznet, but I personally think hes trash. However I will not be so quick to dismiss his talent just because I dont like the guy. There is absolutely NO denying that he is wicked at what he does. Buuuut, if I had to choose who I think is/was the best lyrical rapper of all times. Definatelt Tupac. I mean seriously, never has ONE mans lyrics been so powerful, so meaningful. It completely shows how he was a genius and at heart knew was right and wrong. He was a man who fought his inner demons but also fought the light so to say. Someone on the radio put it perfectlty, he was a torn Soul. Torn between what he had learned grown up, and what was right.

I personally think he was a great poet and a genius who knew his fate.

Just read this small part of his lyrics:

...wit a bunch of *****z dat dont give a PHUCK riding as my soldiers, release em on a war path, not your average dealer, west side outlaw, BAD BOY KILLA....

and read this:

"Murder my friends we built a new posse, we taking shots at paparazzi, go flyyyyyyy now, ***** like rocky! Gotta alota nerve to play me, anotha gay rapper, we taking shots at Jay-z while you all caught up in the rapture, still asking me, im in sipping dacharees, no doubt!...."

And this:

"...and get thi, im hard to kill when im playin with these live shots, father, how the hell did I survive these five shots...."

and:

...Talking 'bout they was looking for keys...I was home aloooone blind to the prelude, bustin, talking about where is the qualoose, watch-U-say fool, where in the hell is the search warrant, no feed back is what he uttered before he screamed ***** mother ****a dropped me to my knees I proceed to bleed, suffering a reign blows to my hands and knees, will I surviiiiiiive is God watching, busting him back, is self defense my only option? God Damn! Now they got me going to the county jail and my fanily cant pay this outrageous bill, tell me if I squeal, put me and my peoples in a mansion in brazil, not me, so this is how it ends no friends, told the judge it was self defense but he wont listen, so im bumping this in federal prison, giving everything I owe!..."

And there is SO much more! Hes a freagen genius! Way more than Eminem could ever be IMHO.
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.