Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JAMES140haha has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Chesso95 View Post
    Everyone hates on everyone. Don't we hate cardio *******s that get a membership to run on a treadmill? naaww... I'm just kidding.

Wait, no I'm not, that's reality.
    I hate you

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JAMES140haha View Post
    I hate you
    (
    alpha as fuk crew

Location: Preston, Lancashire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    GayAsFruitArt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GayAsFruitArt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GayAsFruitArt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GayAsFruitArt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chesso95 View Post
    Everyone hates on everyone. Don't we hate cardio *******s that get a membership to run on a treadmill? naaww... I'm just kidding.

Wait, no I'm not, that's reality.
    Haha, that made me laugh mate xD
    ''Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.''

''Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.''

"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training... what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

HunterTheOx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because those type of people have never understood the concept of hard work and dedication. People think we just go to the gym, do a few sets of bicep curls , and then BAM were all muscular. No Bodybuilding is in fact a lifestyle, and consistency is everything. If it was that easy, everyone would be ripped.
    Last edited by HunterTheOx; 05-22-2018 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Grammar mistake.

guyprivado has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Only because they are jealous. Instead of using all that negative energy what they should be doing is seeing these bodybuildiers as a role model or inspiration and turning that into positive energy.