wink53 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

L-Carnitine with creatine/ pre-workout?

Hi guys. Fairly new to supps and what not, but have been assisted by a good mate. I take an omega 3 fish oil pill, multi vitamin pill and 2 l-carnitine pills in the morning, and 2 l-carnitine pills 30 mins before a workout (as said so on the pill bottle), then when I go to bed I have another omega 3 fish oil tablet and multivitamin. I wanted to know, as I have been given a brand new 1kilo tub of micronised creatine and 1kilo tub of muscle pharm assault pre workout, I do not know whether or not it is safe to take the pre workout WITH the l-carnitine pills before my workout? This may be a stupid question, but I do not want to do something that will make my stomach explode or make me pass out etc :P

Thanks alot guys.

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you're fine.
    carnitine + preWO = no problem.

rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000) rippednmichigan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Your absolutely fine, I take L-Carnitine with my K-Otic pre-workout while cutting with no issues.
    **All American EFX | EFX Sports | Head Rep**

http://www.aaefx.com/
    https://www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX/

Get your EFX needs met here http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/aap/aap.htm

Ok gr8 thanks for the fast replies, just didnt know how safe it would be to mix all this stuff up, thanks for clearing me up

NpNg. Let's train diguincoutoreis's Avatar
    diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) diguincoutoreis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    There's no problem, man

I'm taking it now, ALCAR+Creatine+Shotgun+Xtend as pre-w.o, no-problem :]

You will only sweat a lot haha ;]

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's fine, I mix LCLT in my MANIAC before every workout.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

nahanni has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    L-carnitine will be safe for you, no worries.

I speak often about l-carnitine and its effect for fat burning as well.

ChrisChanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by wink53 View Post
    Hi guys. Fairly new to supps and what not, but have been assisted by a good mate. I take an omega 3 fish oil pill, multi vitamin pill and 2 l-carnitine pills in the morning, and 2 l-carnitine pills 30 mins before a workout (as said so on the pill bottle), then when I go to bed I have another omega 3 fish oil tablet and multivitamin. I wanted to know, as I have been given a brand new 1kilo tub of micronised creatine and 1kilo tub of muscle pharm assault pre workout, I do not know whether or not it is safe to take the pre workout WITH the l-carnitine pills before my workout? This may be a stupid question, but I do not want to do something that will make my stomach explode or make me pass out etc :P

Thanks alot guys.
    l-carnatine is great! haha fine to mix

Great, thanks alot for the replies guys, really appreciate it. Just one more thing (2 ). So it would be fine to have one scoop of micronised creatine and half to one scoop of pre workout before my workout? And my mate told me this, I want to see if he is right, if you keep taking pre workout, will your body get used to it over time, and have no effects from it in the future :P ?

Thanks alot.

ChrisChanger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great, thanks alot for the replies guys, really appreciate it. Just one more thing (2 ). So it would be fine to have one scoop of micronised creatine and half to one scoop of pre workout before my workout? And my mate told me this, I want to see if he is right, if you keep taking pre workout, will your body get used to it over time, and have no effects from it in the future :P ?

Thanks alot.
    it's always good to cycle off stimulant supplements.. it's just like having a cup of coffee every day.. you eventually get groggy if you DON'T have a cuppa and become dependant on it.

just recently i went through a deloading phase for 2 weeks and decided to cycle off my stim products too.. and now back at it again i feel like it's doing wonders !

MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MustangManGT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2 g LCLT pre-workout everytime
    Free Agent.

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks alot guys.
    No problem at all, I use SAN's ALCAR all the time with FIERCE.

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    l-carnitine is one third of my favorite preWO stack:

carnitine, X-Factor and glycerol monstearate

It simply cant be beat for pumps and hypertrophy, add in a stim as you see fit.

nettie16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

safe supplements

I'm also new to supplements- is 500mg of L-carnitine safe to take with MP Assault?

simusim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey! I wanna advice I decide to start use Top Secret Nutrition Astravar and Pro Supps L-Carnitine 1500, but I would like to know if it's safe....my heart will not pop out? And maybe some one could recommend good pre workout supplement that I could use with L carnitine and it would help for my energy and muscles?