Closed Thread
Page 51 of 249 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 7444
    jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fuark im already having withdrawals

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by heroes1308 View Post
    Yeah I used to play AB/JQ a couple of years ago when I was farming out my kurzick titles and just adapting from pve, though I wanted something based on tactical ability and communication, like gvg, rather than mass mahem in gw2 - ie AB. Which guilds did you recently play gvg for? I most recently played in [rR], [eLuv], [GwA] and [True] - I guess you'd only know the individual guilds if you seriously followed gw1 gvg though haha
    I played for a small no name guild - [dei]. I wasn't much of gvg person, I prefered AB and HoH and the pve (farming) aspect of GW.

Originally Posted by jcbsalexxxx View Post
    i hope they fix the thief issue that when u cast leaping death blossom or heartseeker that ur character pauses before doing it, it really fuks things up in pvp because u gotta be continuously moving

planning on playing sylvari thief next time(assuming sylvari is available) so they better fix that
    How long was the pause? I wasn't aware of the pause when I was playing with my thief.

Originally Posted by heavenlyfather View Post
    How's Guardian's damage in pvp?

I would love to play this game, but judging by the previous mmo experiences, its going to ruin my social life and bulking again.
    Guardian can hold it's own, but is not comparable to warrior dmg output. Wars have increased attack speed skill so they can out damage a guardian in the long run. However guards have the ability to heal and remove conditions off themselves and team. They already seem OP because of the fast recharge of their skills and can take a beating and survive. Guards in the midline with staffs is going to be the way to go with this class in pvp.

Originally Posted by circathemind View Post
    Mega question for you people who played beta...

in regards to the whole "Skills dependent on Weapon" system, how the hell does this work when leveling traits?
    i mean lets say i want to go Leeching Necro and go dagger/warhorn.. and trait into things needed, how versatile are the drops, and play system?
    Better worded, am i going to constantly switch my playstyle because of a "better" weapon i find?
    Not necessarily, it will mainly depend on what you spec your traits to be. If you want to be a character that uses range, you would need to spec heavily into precision trait (using guardian as example). I was switching weapons based on the situation of the fight I was in or monsters I was fighting. I used a ranged scepter when the enemies were at distance away from me. Then switched to a greatsword or mace when they swarmed my group.

fuark im already having withdrawals

It doesn't help that there is no set release date yet.
    Last edited by SynapticCleft; 05-01-2012 at 06:42 PM.

jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) jcbsalexxxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^ the pause was about half a second, but the problem was that peolpe are moving around and in that half a second the target could already be out of melee range. its actually a big issue according to the forums

Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Intergrase is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    goddamnit but the good thing is D3 comes out in 15 days!!

Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I found there was lag between a lot of abilities/skills. Not sure if it was due to server lag, or the poor performance I had during the beta.

Great game though, loved it a lot. Hope it comes out soon!

brb looking at the screenshots i took to relive the memories :/

arenanet plsssss

game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sht i found out that during beta they made it to where u can only use 1core of yur CPU if ur using athlon so chits laggy smtyms but durin the release they will let yu use ur fulll cpu and graphics card potential.... was wondring why i could barely run ultra graphics on mine. hehe

Originally Posted by game1990 View Post
    sht i found out that during beta they made it to where u can only use 1core of yur CPU if ur using athlon so chits laggy smtyms but durin the release they will let yu use ur fulll cpu and graphics card potential.... was wondring why i could barely run ultra graphics on mine. hehe
    yeah this beta the performance was based on CPU, and actually it was 17-22% of ONE core, so if u had quad core then pepper ur angus for epic performance

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

yeah this beta the performance was based on CPU, and actually it was 17-22% of ONE core, so if u had quad core then pepper ur angus for epic performance
    I was still fairly impressed with how things were going at just-under-max settings. Frame rate still never really went above 25-30, but view distance was decent, textures were good, etc. This fills me with hope that it'll be even prettier.

+I'm also going through some withdrawal. I didn't think I would, but the past day or so I've been wishing it was available to put some hours into.
    the crew that poop poop poops crews crew
    ω

Originally Posted by theshoupguy View Post
    I was still fairly impressed with how things were going at just-under-max settings. Frame rate still never really went above 25-30, but view distance was decent, textures were good, etc. This fills me with hope that it'll be even prettier.

+I'm also going through some withdrawal. I didn't think I would, but the past day or so I've been wishing it was available to put some hours into.
    yeah same, the only issue with lag i had in the entire game was at the end midnight event but thats kind of expected lol, 25fps felt like 40+

Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Flex3d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah same, the only issue with lag i had in the entire game was at the end midnight event but thats kind of expected lol, 25fps felt like 40+
    Yeah, low or high res, ultra or low settings I got the same FPS lol

I was monitoring how it used GPU usage and CPU. Hardly used one core of my quad, and 30% of my GPU.
    Once they have this game optimized it will run beautifully on most PCs.

BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hope we can get a Release Date soon. Thankfully, maxpayne and d3 will help cure this withdrawal I'm going through.

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have 6 cores, how peppered should I be?
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by UniversityMisc View Post
    Super.
    Duper.
    Peppered.
    ω

IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000) IllPhill is a name known to all. (+5000)

SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000) SY85 is just really nice. (+1000)
    So hang on, the game was only using 1 core during BWE?

I've got a AMD Phenom II x6 1090T Processor (6 cores) oc'd to 3.8ghz, so on offical release It'll be optimized and use more than 1 core?

Originally Posted by SY85 View Post

I've got a AMD Phenom II x6 1090T Processor (6 cores) oc'd to 3.8ghz, so on offical release It'll be optimized and use more than 1 core?
    That seems to be the rumor, yep.

Prepare thyself for eye-gasms.
    ω

Originally Posted by SY85 View Post

the game was only using 17-22% of ONE core

Come at me! not (srs) EvolutionSic's Avatar
    EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000)
    the game was only using 17-22% of ONE core
    Complete BS, So each of my core's are 2.3GHz so according to you i was running the game perfectly with 0.391MHz
    www.space-champion.com

Star Citizen Brahs,

game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) game1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EvolutionSic View Post
    Complete BS, So each of my core's are 2.3GHz so according to you i was running the game perfectly with 0.391MHz
    this is if ur only using athlon. if ur using Intel core they pretty much using some decent amount of it. i think

We're all gonna make it TreyTrey's Avatar
    TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TreyTrey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    most games only use 2 cores at most as far as i know, anything over 2 is redundant and is only useful if you like playing 5 games at once. srs .

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Iv already got so many plans to win at 5v5 arenas, gonna be using a WoW strategy that won our 5 glad title back in season 2. It can work in gw2 cuz its just who you attack and when, and what you do to the others to CC.

What prof has the most and best CC in GW2?
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000) EvolutionSic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn not liking Mumble already, better be **** hot quality else back to ventrilo

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mumble/ Download here
    Custom Hostname : misc.mumble.com
    Port : 8447
    Password : misc

Briisk gimme username/email so i can let you manage this shiet.
    Last edited by EvolutionSic; 05-02-2012 at 09:09 AM.
    www.space-champion.com

Star Citizen Brahs,

Paulo B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Paulo B is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    now u *******s better fill up your HOM and come play GW1 with us <3

Originally Posted by Paulo B View Post
    I need to get my homs. How quickly can i get them? srs hated gw1 so wonna get it out the way asap?
    www.space-champion.com

Star Citizen Brahs,

BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlackCape has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strongly considering at this point

ǫ̨̡̛̛̛̰̩̲̬̯͈̺̱͍͎̊̓͗̍̏ ͓͕̞ Mofood's Avatar
    Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000) Mofood is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Briisk View Post
    Iv already got so many plans to win at 5v5 arenas, gonna be using a WoW strategy that won our 5 glad title back in season 2. It can work in gw2 cuz its just who you attack and when, and what you do to the others to CC.

lol'd. even 1500 teams know how to swap
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have not turned off my comp since the 7th bday celebration. Farming dem lucky points.

vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000) vst145 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Briisk View Post

No arenas atm, and honestly I don't think it will work competitively with the gw2 skill set. Also, there's no cc like WoW except for a 10sec poly the mesmer has, and it's an elite skill. Other cc's are like cripples, knockdowns, and they last really short.

Closed Thread
Page 51 of 249 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast