Closed Thread
Page 199 of 249 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast
Results 5,941 to 5,970 of 7444
    PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hyperr View Post
    bros convince me why i should get this game todays my birthday. just turned 18 .

been working for awhile and about to drop about 900-1k on a pc

why should i get this game?

whats the benefits of pvp as in rewards and such and what about pve and crafting cliffs or long summaries ill read both

reps !
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...tiated-READ-ME!

this thread will do more than any of us can with a single post

basically, the game is fun as fukk. only $60, no monthly fee like WoW

so much to do. you can pvp at the highest level (80) even when you are level 1-2

WvWvW... nuff said

ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i was going to wait until official launch and go get the game, but i've realised i cant do that. if i pre purchase now will i get an email with the code and then i just dld it? or is it delievered?

im flapping here its 8 hours til launch and i dont even have the game, need help!

GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50) GiantJimmies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChrisEJ92 View Post
    i was going to wait until official launch and go get the game, but i've realised i cant do that. if i pre purchase now will i get an email with the code and then i just dld it? or is it delievered?

im flapping here its 8 hours til launch and i dont even have the game, need help!
    If you pre-purchase the game off their website you will create an account and then download the client. Click on the client and let it download the game and you will be ready for login time 3AM EST!

rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    inb4 the misc guild breaks up due to arguments before gw2 even starts

but srs, id rather win in wvwvw than lose, thats kinda what it comes down to

im gonna buy some red bulls and food and **** and play this game until i pass out, i intentionally slept until 6pm so i can play as long as possible

hnngngngngggg charr engi here i come

ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ChrisEJ92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GiantJimmies View Post
    If you pre-purchase the game off their website you will create an account and then download the client. Click on the client and let it download the game and you will be ready for login time 3AM EST!
    ty mate

straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sylvari Necro checking in
    ASMR Crew
    INFJ Crew

Can't you feel the warmth of my sincerity?

JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000)
    DL speeds at 1.5MB/s .....kill me
    Baltimore Orioles

Above & Beyond

jedi.10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedi.10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedi.10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedi.10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedi.10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedi.10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedi.10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedi.10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedi.10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedi.10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jedi.10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry if this has been asked, but if I pre-purchased the game, when do the servers go live?

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GW2 brahs might appreciate these two videos. Might be a little late to stock up but can give you some ideas on what to eat for the next few weeks to try to stay healthier and not put on any fat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9URO...ure=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRHuh...8&feature=plcp
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mTm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mTm View Post
    I want to shoot single targets from long range with a bow! Like from castle walls down to people on the ground, or from the ground up to castle walls.

So do I choose a Ranger or Warrior?

I have PVP in mind btw, and apparently ranger pets suck.
    Quoting myself like a *******, someone plz give me advice.
    I'm to old for this chit.

mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    don't know why you would pick warrior if you want to shoot bows breh, since you wont be able to use the 1-5 abilities that come with using a melee weapon

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GW2 Reddit Brahs, reps for upvoting this thread, thanks! http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...ypse_or_guild/

I won't ask for these much, just for the most interesting posts.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    GW2 Reddit Brahs, reps for upvoting this thread, thanks! http://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/c...ypse_or_guild/

done brahh

rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10) rapewhistler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    go for ranger definitely, and the pets do suck but rangers still hold their own as well as any other class. the pets dont make or break the class

longbow has a good aoe that keeps people at bay really well so if i were u id go ranger

mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcrizzo76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GW2 Reddit Brahs, reps for upvoting this thread, thanks!

i wasn't going to upvote **** but then I read your leveling guide and I thought it pretty useful so enjoy

MrTeal is just really nice. (+1000) MrTeal is just really nice. (+1000) MrTeal is just really nice. (+1000) MrTeal is just really nice. (+1000) MrTeal is just really nice. (+1000) MrTeal is just really nice. (+1000) MrTeal is just really nice. (+1000) MrTeal is just really nice. (+1000) MrTeal is just really nice. (+1000) MrTeal is just really nice. (+1000) MrTeal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Going to sleep guys. Setting alarm for midnight eastern in case servers come up early.

I plan to spend the first bit creating my toons and reserving names and after that I'm down to go do some stuff.

^^^^
    good guides and ****, upvoted

straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50) straesic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    GW2 brahs might appreciate these two videos. Might be a little late to stock up but can give you some ideas on what to eat for the next few weeks to try to stay healthier and not put on any fat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9URO...ure=plpp_video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRHuh...8&feature=plcp
    lol no hate towards these videos, but i'm pretty much doing the opposite of this.

brb beef jerky, chips, ice cream, fast food, pizza, milk, beer... dat dreamer bulk baby. not a single vegetable will be consumed this weekend except for the pickles on my McDoubles
    ASMR Crew
    INFJ Crew

Can't you feel the warmth of my sincerity?

JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000) JimmyRustling is just really nice. (+1000)
    coming down to the wire with decisions.. Ranger,Warr or Necro? Think im gonna go with dat der ranger and hope pets are eventually buffed
    Baltimore Orioles

Above & Beyond

did the bigger misc guild finally choose a realm?

leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) leangains69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JimmyRustling View Post
    coming down to the wire with decisions.. Ranger,Warr or Necro? Think im gonna go with dat der ranger and hope pets are eventually buffed
    Deciding on a class to play is annoyingly difficult!

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mcrizzo76 View Post
    did the bigger misc guild finally choose a realm?
    I wasn't aware there was a smaller misc guild.
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

MikeJones77 is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeJones77 is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeJones77 is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeJones77 is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeJones77 is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeJones77 is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeJones77 is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeJones77 is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeJones77 is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeJones77 is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeJones77 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    not sure if want: warrior or guardian...

Registered User trainTilfailure's Avatar
    trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000) trainTilfailure is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone else disappointed how ugly the other races are? lol human is most aestheticaly pleasing..

Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100) Hyperr is not very well liked. (-100)
    just bought gw2 poverty internet is dling at 150 kbps sigh

also holy fuark i just bought gw2 what shall i pepper my angus with?

SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SynapticCleft has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by trainTilfailure View Post
    anyone else disappointed how ugly the other races are? lol human is most aestheticaly pleasing..
    Charr and a B B C Sylvari looked alpha as phuck to me.

PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000) PatHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by PatHead View Post
    I don't think its been done yet and I don't know if UniMisc has already considered this, but I created a thread on the misc site to get all of our account names into one place so Unimisc has an easier time inviting people to the guild at launch

http://******.enjin.com/forum/m/7009...es-here/page/1

PLEASE JUST POST YOUR GW2 ACCOUNT NAME, NOTHING MORE

i will edit the OP a couple hours before launch so all the names are in one post.

thanks *******s
    bumping again...

get your names in there

Originally Posted by trainTilfailure View Post
    you can make buiriful norn women

tho they are like 7 feet tall

kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000) kronzino is a name known to all. (+5000)

done.
    CMON YOU STUPID IDIOT crew

Broken Matt Hardy crew

Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000) Iime is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MikeJones77 View Post
    not sure if want: warrior or guardian...
    Guardian brah!
    6'3 - 195 lbs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVBP6VoLdmI&t=425s

SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiWoZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Found something interesting for those of you who either don't get pre-purchase head start or are unsure whether to buy the game yet or not.
    Go here: http://www.computervalleyusa.com/sup...rchase-code-pc
    Go through checkout and use the code 'GUILDWARS2FREE' and you can get a headstart/trial key for free.
    I can confirm this working, did it for my flatmate earlier.

Closed Thread
Page 199 of 249 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 197 198 199 200 201 209 ... LastLast