Closed Thread
Page 11 of 249 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    mattykk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattykk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattykk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattykk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattykk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattykk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattykk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattykk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattykk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattykk will become famous soon enough. (+50) mattykk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Goddamn. IN.

So many good memories from playing the first game. I'm not sure if my schedule will allow me to fit in GW though..

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ill start a kurz guild if enough people from misc play actively.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WoW has me bored to death and SWTOR lost my attention, re-installing GW at the moment, gonna be working on my HoM, would love to be part of a MISC guild. If the interest is there I can gank my WoW guild's vent server and host some gimmicky HoH and farm fame with rspike or whatever the meta is. Think I only have dat dere bambi /rank, would love to get r6 or higher before GW2.

Feel free to add me Shrouded God, I should be active sometime this afternoon/night.
    "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." -Unknown

fenixohi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenixohi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenixohi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenixohi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenixohi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenixohi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenixohi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenixohi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenixohi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenixohi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fenixohi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Bluewaterfx View Post
    WoW has me bored to death and SWTOR lost my attention, re-installing GW at the moment, gonna be working on my HoM, would love to be part of a MISC guild. If the interest is there I can gank my WoW guild's vent server and host some gimmicky HoH and farm fame with rspike or whatever the meta is. Think I only have dat dere bambi /rank, would love to get r6 or higher before GW2.

Feel free to add me Shrouded God, I should be active sometime this afternoon/night.
    That's a familiar name from Guru. I've been considering going for rank 10, so may be up for some HA grind.

dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love to start picking up this game...but sorta busy with certifs and jobs. What is the best build at the moment for speed clearing? I heard that 55 build and perma Asassin tanks are dead now

l1nkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) l1nkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) l1nkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) l1nkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) l1nkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) l1nkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) l1nkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) l1nkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) l1nkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) l1nkbrah is just really nice. (+1000) l1nkbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    In on this, If anyone wants to chat or needs any help, feel free to add "Minion Link" in game. Oh and I would love to join a Misc. guild. Oh and 26/50 brah reporting in, I have the cash for 40/50 so it's just a matter of laziness on my part to buy all the stuff :P

Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bluewaterfx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fenixohi View Post
    That's a familiar name from Guru. I've been considering going for rank 10, so may be up for some HA grind.
    I used to be all over Guru, ran some popular guilds. GvG'd and HoH'd with Scrub and Heavens (both r11) for a short while before going back to WoW.

Originally Posted by dansta View Post
    I love to start picking up this game...but sorta busy with certifs and jobs. What is the best build at the moment for speed clearing? I heard that 55 build and perma Asassin tanks are dead now
    From what I've been reading today, it looks like the "end-game" is pretty much based on speed runs, favoring Necros, Mesmers and sins. Seems like some of the more traditional builds are still around, DS wars, SoS sin tanks, EoE Splinter barrage, UA monks, SS binders.
    You can check out http://www.gwpvx.com for an idea of what the meta is, been doing a lot of reading on there myself today.

As far as 55s go, when I quit the last time I think they were pretty much limited to the undead outside of Bergen Hot springs, still probably worth it to farm stuff halloween stuff.
    "Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle." -Unknown

aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000) aragon416 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    been waiting since 2007 for this game. anyone know when we find out if we got accepted into the beta?

dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My ranger seems so useless

Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bump for Misc Guild.
    "Today I have given everything I have. Everything I have kept I have lost forever."
    -1stSgt McKenna

Originally Posted by aragon416 View Post
    been waiting since 2007 for this game. anyone know when we find out if we got accepted into the beta?
    May just be a rumor but I've heard that invites will be going out around the 19th.

jcbsalexxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcbsalexxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcbsalexxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by jcbsalexxx View Post
    if i can run guild wars 1 on the highest quality on about 50-70 fps in crowded areas, and skyrim on highest(ultra) on about 30 fps, what do u guys think my set up would be for gw2?

i know the specs havnt been confirmed but speculation would be great

thanks brahs
    bizzzzzz ummp

Originally Posted by jcbsalexxx View Post
    bizzzzzz ummp
    Give it another week or so, beta invites should be out and we'll have a better grasp on whats needed. I'd say you should be fine. I expect GW2 to be somewhere between Skyrim and GW1, but i know with the WvWvW thing, they're toning down particle effects so only the **** you cast really "shows off", everything casted by everyone else is toned down. With that, Im assuming it'll carry over to world events, dungeons, pvp, etc. For the sake of pleasing the masses, the game probably won't be too demanding.

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    played like 2 hours... and fukin got my wizard to reach level 3 with the help of another miscer 2nite...... felt like a fukin noob >_<

forgot that there is alot of running around...... takes forever to get to places......

names: celltech hardcore

btw i would be down for a guild so we can get 50/50 b4 gw2 hits....

also anyone know any good ELMENtalist builds? i searched that site but its just 2many to look @
    Last edited by liftTENhard; 03-10-2012 at 10:38 PM.
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000) ShangTsung is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I don't get into the beta, children and old people will die.

whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000) whoisej is just really nice. (+1000)
    ahhhhhhh shieeeet. bump for misc guild, i got guild wars 1 but haven't touched my account in forever, which expac do I needa get for that hall of monument stuff, aware me brahs
    self-haircut crew
    mercedes-benz crew

jcbsalexxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcbsalexxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcbsalexxx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Give it another week or so, beta invites should be out and we'll have a better grasp on whats needed. I'd say you should be fine. I expect GW2 to be somewhere between Skyrim and GW1, but i know with the WvWvW thing, they're toning down particle effects so only the **** you cast really "shows off", everything casted by everyone else is toned down. With that, Im assuming it'll carry over to world events, dungeons, pvp, etc. For the sake of pleasing the masses, the game probably won't be too demanding.
    thanks brah

btw im soooo in on a misc guild, was in a misc guild in wow before i quit

Originally Posted by whoisej View Post
    ahhhhhhh shieeeet. bump for misc guild, i got guild wars 1 but haven't touched my account in forever, which expac do I needa get for that hall of monument stuff, aware me brahs
    Eye of the North

Tom Brady = G.O.A.T liftTENhard's Avatar
    liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) liftTENhard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Eye of the North
    hey i got the complete edition which has all 4 in one but..... when i went to pick a campaign it didnt show eye of the north just showed nitefall prophecy and factions........ how the fuk do i play eye of the north?.........

should i even bother playing the others? just started prophecy........ i just want the 50/50 but i dont know how the fuk to get into eye of the north lulz

edit: oh wait i have to be level 20 b4 i can get into the eye of the north? FUk

when is the misc guild starting?

AND EJ U FUKIN kunt lol how u been bra havnt seen u in a while(tinychat)
    Always carry metric sockets in pocket to throw @ cagers krew
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    ★★~~★★$99 HP TouchPad Krew★★~~★★
    ☆ ☆ ☆ OAT CREW #treefiddy ^_^ ☆ ☆ ☆
    █☆★☆Boston Misc Crew☆★☆█(RIP)
    ☆★* KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *★☆
    + 92B +(RIP)

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lolbambi.

Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bobgnarley has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can't wait for this Rift is holding me over but it hasn't held my attention like WoW use to do.
    ϟ CHARGERS CREW ϟ
    RON PAUL 2012
    Φ United Oliver Frat Φ

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liftTENhard View Post
    hey i got the complete edition which has all 4 in one but..... when i went to pick a campaign it didnt show eye of the north just showed nitefall prophecy and factions........ how the fuk do i play eye of the north?.........

should i even bother playing the others? just started prophecy........ i just want the 50/50 but i dont know how the fuk to get into eye of the north lulz

edit: oh wait i have to be level 20 b4 i can get into the eye of the north? FUk

when is the misc guild starting?

AND EJ U FUKIN kunt lol how u been bra havnt seen u in a while(tinychat)
    whats ur characters name?
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why the fuk is there not a guild yet?
    "Today I have given everything I have. Everything I have kept I have lost forever."
    -1stSgt McKenna

Originally Posted by Laxmatt View Post
    Why the fuk is there not a guild yet?
    because im not going to start a guild for 3 people. if everyone who wants a guild will pm me their chars name in game ill start one. but im not trying to start a 3-4 person guild.
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Briisk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I need this game to come out, im bored as shet on sundays! FUARK
    14-9 total correct guesses (1st place), 61% accurate - Lyon Gaultier Presents Euro 2012 Contest ||| 45-33 total correct guesses (4th place), 58% accurate - 2014 World Cup Pick Em' Giveaway by Lyon Gaultier
    2015-2016 NFL Football Pick-em Trinity: 3rd place, 163 points, 163-93.

chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    When is this out brah?

False Football Prophet drvillain's Avatar
    drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drvillain has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chiefochiefo View Post
    When is this out brah?
    no release date yet

UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UniversityMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chiefochiefo View Post
    When is this out brah?
    No official date, I'd assume Juneish since beta is starting this month. Could be sooner.
    👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻👻

chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiefochiefo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Looking to get into this. Missed the first but played a lot of WoW. Sounds great.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution FIREnICE's Avatar
    FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FIREnICE is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there's no need to start a guild so early.

let everything build up and we can start a guild right before launch. we don't need a guild website, just vent. game is free so people are always going to be on.
    We're All Gonna Make It
    ***RIP ZYZZ***

Closed Thread
Page 11 of 249 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast