kenrn44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat Burner and Pre Workout Supp

I'm going to be taking Grenade as my fat burner and am concerned about its effects with a pre workout supplement. I'm assuming I shouldn't take Grenade until my Preworkout supp passes? I want to take No2 Xplode yet I'm concerned about the effects of the caffine and other ingredients on top of the effects of Grenade.

I have not taken a fat burner before and am looking for advice to stay heart healthy.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hemavol, Bodyforge, V12 Turbo, decaf Ragnorok Ultra.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Decide which one you would rather take. I would go with just the PWO and work on building more muscle because the more muscle your body has, the more fat you will burn. Besides fatburners not only burn fat but muscle as well
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

kenrn44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've already been bulking. I'm looking to trim now. Would the nitrus from the a PWO complicate things from the caffine from Grenade?

GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) GetHugeBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ya, take them at different times, or see where you are at on the caffeine and if you can handle it. (you probably can handle the caffeine no problem)

SciFit has both these products

Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bnatural will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Hemavol, Bodyforge, V12 Turbo, decaf Ragnorok Ultra.
    i like the hemavol and ragnorok
    v12 didn;t do all that much for me, and haven't tried bodyforge yet.
    so i concur for the most part here.
    Youtube.com/LiftingDad
    Athletic Xtreme Operations Mgr.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel like taking a "fat burner" and a pre workout can over do the stimulants for some people.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

CoeKidck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeKidck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeKidck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeKidck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CoeKidck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If your worried about stacking them together, just do one for a cycle of lifting and then the other for another cycle of lifting. For example do a bulking phase and use your NO then do a cutting phase and use your fat burner. Best of luck.

Colton

Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000) Merial20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    why dont you use your fat burner as part of your pre workout?

i have been using ultima/pumpol (stim free) 45 mins prior to my workout, then popping 2 ergoburn capsules 30 mins before for a nice kick and since i am on a cut. It has been working well so far

optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) optimus1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Merial20 View Post

i have been using ultima/pumpol (stim free) 45 mins prior to my workout, then popping 2 ergoburn capsules 30 mins before for a nice kick and since i am on a cut. It has been working well so far
    This is the way to do it.
    **Eat lots and lots of birds. The smaller the bird, the more compact its protein content. Parrots are great sources for protein.**

SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SoftballNerd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Merial20 View Post

this is super news...glad ErgoBurn working for ya

Originally Posted by optimus1 View Post
    This is the way to do it.
    Yes I agree!!!!

As for me I take my PWO first thing in the morning before hitting the gym...then my fatburner in the afternoon before doing 15 mins of HIIT cardio....working out pretty well so far

TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheNoob7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I keep hearing about EC. What is EC?
    *San Diego Crew
    *LEO Crew
    *MadNinjaSkills <3
    *I love teddies crew
    *Motorcycle crew

Threads with No Pics? No Problem.

The golden years https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142266051

need to move faster! tooslowandfat's Avatar
    tooslowandfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooslowandfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooslowandfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooslowandfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooslowandfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooslowandfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooslowandfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooslowandfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooslowandfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooslowandfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) tooslowandfat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ephedrine/caffeine = EC
    :)

SidJnr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try L-Carnitine rather than a Fat Burner.

L-Carnitine is a "Fat Mobilizer", it is an Amino Acid that is best explained by saying it attaches itself to your fat cells and releases them into your blood stream so they can easily be transported to your mitochondria, so the fat can easily be burnt as energy.

You can buy supps such as Carnithine from GNC which also have Green Tea Extract and Raspberry Ketones, Which assist in this process. It is also 4 times the strength of a tablet

you will find that it will also give you more energy throughout the day.

So you can have your weight loss supp and your Pre Trainer

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SidJnr View Post
    Try L-Carnitine rather than a Fat Burner.

L-Carnitine is a "Fat Mobilizer", it is an Amino Acid that is best explained by saying it attaches itself to your fat cells and releases them into your blood stream so they can easily be transported to your mitochondria, so the fat can easily be burnt as energy.

You can buy supps such as Carnithine from GNC which also have Green Tea Extract and Raspberry Ketones, Which assist in this process. It is also 4 times the strength of a tablet

you will find that it will also give you more energy throughout the day.

So you can have your weight loss supp and your Pre Trainer
    Oral L Carnitine will not do too much for you.

use Grenade if you have it already and get a stim free pre like:

Alpha Pump Xtreme
    Pumpbol
    Decaf Ragnorak
    ALLMAX Cremagnavol/Hemanovol stack

Focus more on diet for fat loss though
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX