Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Arrow Purus Labs D-pol review (w/pics)

First impressions:
    Nicely packaged in a tiny can. Pretty easy to toss this in your gym bag or a desk drawer. It doesn't take up much real estate on my supplement shelf, so that's an added bonus. Purus Labs has some of the best looking containers on the market. They just look evil and sinister.

What I was expecting from a DAA product:
    I'm familiar with D-Aspartic Acid as many of you are. I first started paying attention to this amino acid around the time when AppNut released LIT UP, which has DAA in it. I've seen the logs, I've read the reviews, so I was pretty excited to get going with this nitrate bound DAA product. I am deep into a major cut now, so at best I was looking just to maintain my strength during this caloric deficit.

What I experienced with D-pol:

Pretty much, nothing.

The only note worthy change in my day-to-day activities is having mild anxiety issues about 30 minutes after dosing (3 pills, 15 minutes before workout taken with multi-vitamin). Nothing major, just an overall "anxious" feeling, sort of like the feeling you get in your stomach before you speak to a large crowd of people, or interview for a job. It's a "queazy" feeling, if that makes any sense. It usually lasts 20-30 minutes than goes away, but it's very strange.

My strength has dropped, in all areas over the past month since taking D-pol. I wasn't expecting D-pol to be a miracle pill and make me increase my weights in the midst of this caloric deficit, but I couldn't even maintain my weights. I'm okay with this, this was expected, but worth mentioning.

I also didn't experience any added sexual benefits either. My wife & I have a healthy sex life as it is, but I noticed no "extra" urges or increased sensitivity in any areas. Certainly nothing out of the normal. There are some testosterone booster supplements that kick me into over-drive, D-pol just wasn't one of them.

Physically, the only thing I noticed was increased vascularity. I don't think improved vascularity was one of D-pol's selling points, but my forearms, shoulders, and calves were veiny as hell while on it. My shoulders especially, I could literally see the striations in my muscles very easily and far more pronounced than ever before.

How I dosed it:
    I followed the instuctions on the bottle.

"Take 1 serving with a mixed food meal 60 minutes prior to intense exercise, preferably with vitamin-D absorption."

The pills are large, as seen here next to an Orange Triad multi-vitamin

As mentioned, I would generally take D-pol with my second dose of Orange Triad multi-vitamin for the day to assist with absorption. I tried taking it 15 minutes before my workouts, 30 minutes before my workout, 30 minutes with a carb source before my workouts, all with no discernible difference in performance.

Should you buy it? Would I buy it again?
    I probably wouldn't buy it again. I got it from another site for a fairly cheap price right when the product was first released, and overall I feel like I wasted my money. Maybe D-pol is better suited for someone on a bulk, or on a different diet than I am on, but I was very under-whelmed with this product.

With that being said, that doesn't mean it won't work for you. Don't take my anecdotal evidence as gospel. I don't have any bloodwork to prove anything, I'm just noting what I could see and feel. There are plenty of logs, reviews, and studies that show DAA is a strong component in natural testosterone boosting - I just didn't respond in such a way.

sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sloop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Anyone else have experience with this product?

Have I just been doing it wrong?

LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LIFTthyPAIN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sloop View Post

No experience with it yet. I've seen it around though.

I would personally say since it's a DAA product what I've done in the past is use it for 9-12 weeks or 5 weeks on 1 off and 5 weeks on again. DAA usually takes more then 30 days to see some positive results from it, but is an effectrive product.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just saw this product glad i saw your review!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

tipsetd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tipsetd has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    using it now, same thing, a little anxiety, I seem to have a slight bit of a mental edge in the gym not much more than that,... I'm getting more from their "recycle" product I believe than I am from the D-POL

JoG80st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Always good to see honest reviews, thats too bad it didnt work better for you. Not too familiar with this product or brand but I personally have always liked DAA a lot.

Pro Rising, Test Factor Advanced and Test Force 2 are all stellar DAA supps.

Geeze, just noticed this review has 7,650+ views?!

wtf mang.

Brolympics Gold Medalist Corey_Ellis's Avatar
    Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Corey_Ellis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Must be your sexy photography skills.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Originally Posted by Corey_Ellis View Post
    Must be your sexy photography skills.
    nah.

Just realized it's the #1 search result when you google "purus labs d-pol review", it might have something to do with it.

gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000) gashcader is just really nice. (+1000)
    nah.

Just realized it's the #1 search result when you google "purus labs d-pol review", it might have something to do with it.
    lol, probably not what purus labs want as number one search result on google, single handedly destroying there online business.
    nice review sloop.

Originally Posted by gashcader View Post
    lol, probably not what purus labs want as number one search result on google, single handedly destroying there online business.
    nice review sloop.
    Well, it certainly wasn't my intention. I don't think one review is going to destroy anything.

relliott256 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relliott256 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relliott256 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relliott256 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, it certainly wasn't my intention. I don't think one review is going to destroy anything.
    I was taking daa pure for 2 months took a week off and am one week into this product. So far i feel the effects startig with the libido increase as well as a little more effectiveness in thr gym. I do lnow that daa pure took my test levels from the low 200s to over 450...im a 35 yo guy so i started to drop off...daa has made a great impact..this product also has vitamin d3 that potentiates daa use in the body as well as som nitrites for vasodilation...i have noticed a greater pump as well as vascularity that sticks around most of the day....i would give this product a positive review as of now but may post a better review in 2 months when im done with what ive ordered

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice review.

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Solid review.

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    J, sorry to hear about your lack luster experience with D-POL.

I used Primordial Performance TCF-1 and Test Force, both were great, especially TCF-1

Photo's are outstanding as always.
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

relliott256 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relliott256 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relliott256 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) relliott256 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well I am one month into the d-pol experience, and I got to say the effects are much like I posted earlier, nothing really dramatic but far from being placebo effect. Pumps stay most of the day, vascularity as well. I would think that if they could find a away to add PEA to the mix it would be a better product just for the whole motivation while in the gym factor. I have lost about 2-4 pounds of fat while staying the same weight, so its got to be leaning me out a little. My appetite is through the roof so i have actually started to take a mild suppressant (arsenal) and the combo seems to be synergistic. overall I would give this product about a 9/10. the only reason for me not giving a 10 is the size of those friggin pills. I also have used other products similar and am acutely aware of the subtle effects that they will have...nothing to write home about but highly effective over time.

sinkheadhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinkheadhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinkheadhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinkheadhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinkheadhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinkheadhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinkheadhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinkheadhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinkheadhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinkheadhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sinkheadhxc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i know this post is as old as a witch's tit but i figured i'd throw in my 2 cents for others who run into this.

there was no mention of an ai (i apologize if i looked it over though i throughly scanned for one mentioned). i'm using d-pol for the second time (3 weeks in) and feel great effects, ntm saw great results the first run. i'm stacking it with some generic multi's and triazole (might try erase next).

but ya, maybe the ai is helping. i know i get more out of d-pol than i did sns's DAA stacked with triazole. also, you were on a cut.... of course you lost strength. i don't know if i'd put that on d-pol not working since thats not the entire purpose of it.

if anyone is looking for faster results or to make maintaining gains and/or making gains during a cut easy, fire up some test. d-pol.... nah, just a fun and easy product to use as long as you use it effectively.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sinkheadhxc View Post
    i know this post is as old as a witch's tit but i figured i'd throw in my 2 cents for others who run into this.

there was no mention of an ai (i apologize if i looked it over though i throughly scanned for one mentioned). i'm using d-pol for the second time (3 weeks in) and feel great effects, ntm saw great results the first run. i'm stacking it with some generic multi's and triazole (might try erase next).

but ya, maybe the ai is helping. i know i get more out of d-pol than i did sns's DAA stacked with triazole. also, you were on a cut.... of course you lost strength. i don't know if i'd put that on d-pol not working since thats not the entire purpose of it.

if anyone is looking for faster results or to make maintaining gains and/or making gains during a cut easy, fire up some test. d-pol.... nah, just a fun and easy product to use as long as you use it effectively.
    I have also used DAA in the past SNS caps, Primaforce powder, and AI Sports powder and I honestly didn't really get
    much from it after a 30 day cycle but I was thinking of trying D-Pol tabs next. How long did you use the D-Pol for 30 or 60 days?
    Triazole is definitely a good supplement and I've used it twice with good results and I am also thinking of stacking it
    with D-Pol. You also mention that you might try Erase next I will tell you I've tried it and it is a libido killer that's why
    I stick with Triazole.

Yikes. I forgot I even did this review.

And LOL @ almost 25,000 views

tomcat-ch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomcat-ch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yikes. I forgot I even did this review.

And LOL @ almost 25,000 views
    You actually got something out of D-Pol as you mentioned you got an increased vascularity and that you could see striations in our muscles very easily.. that's not nothing that's big.
    So I guess that D-Pol was evaluating your testo level and that you gained some lean muscle mass by burning some fat.
    www.proteincorner.ch www.xlnutrition.ch www.24hfitness.ch www.hardcoremuscle.ch

MLMSIX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

d-pol

I am using this product with AD3 PCT. I take it an hour before going to the gym. I am also doing Jim Stoppani's shortcut to size program. I personally like D-pol and can tell a difference from when i wasn't using it. Im not huge or anything like that, i just started working out again after a disastrous winter. Long story, ruptured colon on Christmas day. Death bed. I had someone looking out for me.
    Like stated everyone's body responds differently to different supplements. I paid 20$ for it, so if it was a flop i wasn't going to be too upset over it. But hey it worked out for me. I've also read that some do not notice anything until the 4th week. I will use the two mentioned for an 8 week cycle. If anything drastic happens I will reply back to this.

TobiasElFox87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This is a product you want to take with a fat, I'd suggest a tbsp. of coconut oil, or four tables spoons of hemp hearts. My favorite pre-workout meal is a scoop of waxy maize carbs loaded with BCAAs and 8 tbsp. of hemp hearts an hour before your lift. That will provide maxium absorption of the nitrate, and vitamin D, and there by make the DAA more effective. Also try an SHGB blocker like nettle root , to make the the free test more available.

Registered User swollenteenager's Avatar
    swollenteenager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swollenteenager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swollenteenager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swollenteenager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swollenteenager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swollenteenager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) swollenteenager has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile I've had experience

Well I'm 16 and I have taken a bottle ,..but then I was off it for a while then I started taking it again like 4days ago .. before I started taking its again I was plateau on my bench,squat, and power clean ... I started taking it in the mornings with my multivitamin , and within this days I started getting stronger... I COULDN'T hit 225 on bench 4 days ago ,then within 2 today's I was able to bench 245, and on my power clean I could do 190-195 and today I did 205 like it was nothing and that's because I started taking it 4 days ago..... BUT I think the reason it worked allot the second time I took it was because I started taking it in the mornings with the multivitamins

Jaamonliu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sup guys, been working out for a while now but new to this forum. Just want to say that I've tried numerous types of T-boosters and all I have to say is that hands down, this is one of the best T-booster I have ever took. I am currently 28 and started different T-boosters since i was 27. This T-booster out perform all aspects of any types of T-boosters out there such as Strength and appearance. I understand that different boosters works differently for everyone. As of right now, this one works the best for me. 20 dollars? I gotta say, money worth spent!

BannoSantoro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've only been using for 3 days so not long enough to see results from the Daa, but have had nothing from it at all. No pumps, no energy, no strength, no anxiety.....nothing. I suffer from a little anxiety from time to time anyway so was concerned when I read the claims about it making you a little anxious. But I needn't have worried. I might as well be taking chalk pills! I'm gonna finish the bottle but I'm not expecting anything.

I'm also currently taking Musclepharm Shred Matrix and getting fantastic results!! Lost 8lbs in 3 weeks and look ripped!! I love it!

arkansalim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Very very dangers

Abut purus labs D-pol, its very very dangers ,, its In the first day of the start of a very strong stomach Palm deities me pain for five days, NOW i have Big problem Because of a strong pain in my stomach became difficult to swallow saliva ... I took three pills each day with eating and Molteviamin and vitamin D ..... **** hormon and **** Factories cheats

redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redwine91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong ^

Cowboys/Razorbacks/Mavs LoudyRowdy's Avatar
    LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LoudyRowdy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Will bump...again
    - Spot for sale

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LoudyRowdy View Post
    Will bump...again
    But the dangers 0_o
    ___----Xtend Representative----___