Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheRejuvenated View Post
    >gf of 7 years
    >op is 21

Okay.
    I know it's hard for you to believe since you're 22 and still have never had one. You can at least find solace in being the Misc's Ginger Virgin for life.

bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bradlehman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by westsidelegacy View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things. My ex did exactly the same thing.

1) She convinces herself that she doesn't need you and in turn suddently feels vastly superior ( while you are inferior )

2) She leaves you- but remember that she had all the godamn time to get ready for it, and be prepared mentally

3) BUT ****ty thing is, you aren't prepared- it seems like it came out of ****ing nowhere, because it did, and doesn't even make sense really

4) You act like a beta fgt because emotions and hormones and adrenaline kick in

5) It starts going into a vicious circle- the more you act like you're sad / want her to change her mind, the more superior she feels & the more she feels like her choice was right

6) At this point she starts being very mean, justifying her own actions based on the fact that you're chasing her, being ''annoying'' or even ''stalking her'' ( because out of desperation you call her 50x when she doesn't answer / go at her home / etc )

7) She does very whorish things and makes sure you know about it. My ex french-kissed 3 guys in the same night 2 weeks after dumping me ( 3 guys which she was supposed to find discusting, each of them she has had a situation where she told me she hated / found him discusting. 1 of them was a friend of mine tho ) in front of my best friends in a club.

8) The most stupid dumb bitches will at this point use you to feed their egos at this point, still seeing you but won't go back in a couple.

9) WHen you get better she regrets it so ****ing much and starts running after you, because grass was greener elsewhere when she was with you, and now that she lost you grass is greener with you

10) Jokes on you if you try and go out with her again, jokes on her if you man up and tell her she's a ****ing dumb ass bitch.
    Repping on recharge. Are you a wizard?

wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wzupa is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    age 21? wtf 7 years?

just **** some otherones the pain will go away
    Looking for a good but cheap smartphone? Check this out:
    http://www.squidoo.com/cheapchinaphones

http://aestheticscrew.blogspot.com

6'5"+ people that lift post in here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139727243

kees' coc

anthonysinatra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anthonysinatra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anthonysinatra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anthonysinatra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anthonysinatra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anthonysinatra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anthonysinatra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anthonysinatra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anthonysinatra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anthonysinatra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anthonysinatra is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuarrkkk man....been there done that. Wasnt 7 years but I have been on and off with the same girl for about a year and a half. Pulls the same sh!t, is 23 years old and wants to "enjoy her youth" aka go out drinking and be a slut, still talks to me everyday, I tell her I love her and act beta all the time, she says she loves me too but doesnt think we will work, doesnt want me but obviously doesnt want me to be with someone else. good god women are the scum of the earth.

gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gsxtreme1987 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Damn man. Feels bad.

But think of it this way.. you wasted 7 years of your Teenage life. wtf man.

Go out have fun.. disregard relationships till u old.

Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Dakay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    7 years is a long fkn time.... keep your head up bro

JCM87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCM87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCM87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCM87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCM87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCM87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCM87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCM87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCM87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCM87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JCM87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mhk1203 View Post
    Cliffs:
    7 Years
    In love
    Would do anythin for
    Thought everything was fine
    Calls says not in love and some other ****ed up ****
    Wont answer calls
    Its been a month
    My ex did this exact same thing to me back in April. 6.5 year relationship, TEXTS me one day and says she's not in love anymore and cuts contact immediately and permanently. 7 months later all I have to say is: Dodged that bullet. If this girl is such a piece of sh!t that she can drop her best friend (you) just like that, she isn't worth thinking about.

bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bloodthorne is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

1) She convinces herself that she doesn't need you and in turn suddently feels vastly superior ( while you are inferior )

2) She leaves you- but remember that she had all the godamn time to get ready for it, and be prepared mentally

3) BUT ****ty thing is, you aren't prepared- it seems like it came out of ****ing nowhere, because it did, and doesn't even make sense really

5) It starts going into a vicious circle- the more you act like you're sad / want her to change her mind, the more superior she feels & the more she feels like her choice was right

6) At this point she starts being very mean, justifying her own actions based on the fact that you're chasing her, being ''annoying'' or even ''stalking her'' ( because out of desperation you call her 50x when she doesn't answer / go at her home / etc )

7) She does very whorish things and makes sure you know about it. My ex french-kissed 3 guys in the same night 2 weeks after dumping me ( 3 guys which she was supposed to find discusting, each of them she has had a situation where she told me she hated / found him discusting. 1 of them was a friend of mine tho ) in front of my best friends in a club.

8) The most stupid dumb bitches will at this point use you to feed their egos at this point, still seeing you but won't go back in a couple.

9) WHen you get better she regrets it so ****ing much and starts running after you, because grass was greener elsewhere when she was with you, and now that she lost you grass is greener with you

10) Jokes on you if you try and go out with her again, jokes on her if you man up and tell her she's a ****ing dumb ass bitch.
    XBOX LIVE GT: bloodthorne

PoppaTrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoppaTrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoppaTrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoppaTrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoppaTrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoppaTrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoppaTrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoppaTrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoppaTrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoppaTrey will become famous soon enough. (+50) PoppaTrey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it sucks. and it probably hurts like hell. you are only 21.... **** changes when going from a teen to young adult. you're still young, dont worry

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)

too much real life
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindscrambler has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eminem-25 to Life. Listen to this song OP. It will give you strength.

Location: Bangor, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000) Harlequinn is just really nice. (+1000)
    what this thread should really be called is TELL A GUY WHERE TO SLAY SOME MAD POON as he broke up with his stage 5 clinger gf relieved him of his chain n ball /thread
    A WoW guild ganked our mom, and ran a train on our dog crew.

++ Positive Crew ++

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ~~~~*****itslavishbitch crew******~~~~ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000) NivVo is just really nice. (+1000)
    relationship started during unaware beta years, disregard, move on. 21 = not even your prime yet. Clam dwon, have fun.
    THE AWARE - South side influence.

**OFFICIAL POOHBEARX3 AVI CLUB***

9/3/2010: Mod negged to oblivion for posting nudes.
    1/6/2011: Into the green.

0341 - USMC
    Texas brahs, Military brahs, MinusP, 128, JohnnyChristian are repped on sight.

vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000) vsukicker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    dont fuking attempt to contact her op. get crazy aesthetics. go out get drunk fuark hoes
    Miami Hurricanes
    ***Georgia Crew***
    Swedish/Cuban Crew.....only member
    Hair of the Gods Crew

I found that if you have a goal, you might not reach it. But if you don't have one, then you are never disappointed. And I gotta tell ya, it feels phenomenal.

Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It sucks, bro, but least you had something. A lot of people go through life never experiencing much. I'm sure a lot of those seven years were meaningful, which is all you can really ever ask.

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    7 years....OP's age 21

strong wtf?
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leafs43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it makes you feel any better, she has been banging someone else.

Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Naischk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by leafs43 View Post
    If it makes you feel any better, she has been banging someone else.
    I'm going to remember you for the next time I need cheering up

Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Margzz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fuarking hell seven years? Thats a long time brah, been with mine for a year and it feels like ages, can't even imagine seven years.

Keep ya chin up brah, and try not to worry about her or contact her - she'll come crawling back eventually and then its up to you to decide if you want to give her a second chance or what.

yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000) yoCasmu is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thats ****ed up man.

You are 21, yes this will set you back lots. But this is the prime part of your life, get out and enjoy that **** bro. Dont contact her, once she sees you are better and going out and **** she will try to come back to you like others have said. dont do it. please.

just tell her she has a horse vagina

stay safe OP.
    Last edited by yoCasmu; 11-09-2011 at 08:25 AM.
    I am here from the future, it's been 45 years. I tipped my professor and it developed towards groundbreaking research where we discovered the secret of time travel. I recovered my old account to recount the history of the golden age of memes and talk to you about progressing the human race.

drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drangel254 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What was the other stuff she told you? Other than breaking up
    NASM Certified

Bosh92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bosh92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bosh92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bosh92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bosh92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bosh92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bosh92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bosh92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bosh92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bosh92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bosh92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

fuarkin repped, came to this realization myself a couple days ago, although relationship wasn't as serious as the ops i realized i was acting like a total beta chump and had stopped doing all the things i loved/made me attractive to try and spend time with this bish

cant wait for the time when she realizes she messed up big time
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by US_Ranger View Post
    Lol

Wtf, is this a movie? How about you let her grow up (experience cock) and you go do your own thing as well.
    This.

Why's everyone raging on op's ex? She dumped him in an unclassy and mean way but she's probably only had a relationship with him and wants to test the waters.

ITT: guys who grew up on disney films have their hearts broken

Reg. Gravity Offender anonymousceleb's Avatar
    anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anonymousceleb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mhk1203 View Post
    Cliffs:
    7 Years
    In love
    Would do anythin for
    Thought everything was fine
    Calls says not in love and some other ****ed up ****
    Wont answer calls
    Its been a month
    You expected to find your soulmate at 14? Go out and have fun and don't let this lengthy experience turn you into a serial monogamist.

the Hsp70 of BB.com TheWaffleIron's Avatar
    TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheWaffleIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, you'll get past this by partying and banging other girls. Take a few years off before another relationship. I can't add much more, since the advice in this thread has been solid.

You go to Auburn. Luckily for you, that place is crawling with 8+/10s; the girls at that school are unreal. Go out and f*ck the hottest sorostitutes you can find.
    Nutrition and Supp Science FAQ:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139153843&p=849049173&viewfull=1#post849049173

mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheWaffleIron View Post
    OP, you'll get past this by partying and banging other girls. Take a few years off before another relationship. I can't add much more, since the advice in this thread has been solid.

You go to Auburn. Luckily for you, that place is crawling with 8+/10s; the girls at that school are unreal. Go out and f*ck the hottest sorostitutes you can find.
    hilarious

westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) westsidelegacy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok, so OP actually asked me what happened to me, and since I haven't had as many reps as I've gotten from my post in this thread for like a whole year, I decided to take the time and write what actually happened with my ex and share the story with all of you, for those who actually want to know and take the time to read it.

What happened is, she was very stressed with school back then, she was ending her major and had just left her job ( a decision we both took, I would pay the rent alone for like 3 months while she would study 24/7 ). At this point our relationship was at an all time low, I'm a very nice type of person especially in a couple and she would kind of walk over my feet by then, but I would let it go because she was stressed and I understood that.

We haven't had sex for like a whole month because she was so stressed her periods were permanent ( no joke tho ). I'm still not sure if they really were permanent of if it was more of an excuse not to have sex, I still wonder, but at the same time, she enjoyed our sex a lot, when we had it that is, lol. Believe me sex is so important in a couple. By then my sex drive was so driving me crazy that even I would bitch about little things I normally wouldn't, having a bad attitude, etc.

So one day I tell her I'm going to go get groceries and she replies with such a bad attitude, I was like damn, is this what we're up to now? **** that **** babe, let's talk it out.

After talking for 5 mins, I open up the doors for her- without ever thinking she'd actually go through them, I asked her those questions so she'd realize ****: questions like, would you be better single at this point?

Well little did I know she ****ing took the opportunity and dumped me then. I was in shock. Yeah our relationship was ****, but it is normal and will always happen in a couple, none of us did another wrong. I try to talk her out of it, but it doesn't work. At that point I realize that I need to man the **** up and accept her decision because clearly, I didn't deserved to be dumped and I needed to be strong for my own hapiness.

What ****ed me up the most is that 2 weeks prior to that, she told me some strong bull****, how she has had been with her ex boyfriend for much longer but was never that much in love, how she never let another guy move his furniture up in her appartment, etc. How can you be so in love, nothing happens and you dump someone the next day?

That night we still talked a lot after- she told me how precious I was, and how she wanted to keep me in her life forever, as a friend. Sounds like your regular bull****, but we were so close, hey I was 24/7 with her, when I'd leave the house for 30 mins, we'd text eachothers- and we both enjoyed it. So she actually was my bestfriend, it made a lot of sense to at least stay friends. She told me she knew I'd be hurt, and that she would be there for me, that I could call her anytime and she'd answer, because she wanted to help me through it.

Well the dumb ****ing whore lied. 3 days later I text her, no answer. Mind you, I know her- she ALWAYS has her cell on her- if she doesn't answer, it's because she doesn't want to. I call her, no answer. Eventually I freak out and start mass texting her, even thinking something happened to her. At one point she replies, saying we shouldn't be seeing or talking to eachothers at all, because it just makes things worst, etc. ( this is the point where she forces herself to believe she made a right choice, and would rather hurt me then face the ****ing truth ).

Fast forward 2 weeks later, I kind-of got over it. I focused on the gym, arleady had sex with someone else, thinking about her less and less. I go out with my friends in a club, get drunk as ****. I got a girl that asked me to come see her and her friend with my friend, so we take my car. In the car, he told me he saw my ex the day before- in another club, where all my best friends were, and how she kissed 3 guys back to back, in front of everyone, acting like a ****ing whore all night, being flirty with everyone even my friends ( one of the guys she kissed was a 'friend' if you can call it that at that point ).

I'm a very emotional person mind you, and I'm very drunk at this point ( no comment on drunk driving ), I enter the biggest rage ever of my life. It's about 4AM and the guy she kissed that was my friend is a bartender and I know he leaves the bar he works at at 5AM. I drop off my friend, txt the girls tell them to forget it, and drive right to the bar where my 'friend' worked. I call up one of my best friends and explain to him the situation, and how I'm going to ****ing mike tyson bite the ear off of that mother ****er. But my friend enlightens me and tells me I'd do me no good and all that jazz. I finally leave before the guy ever got out of his workplace.

At this point I text my ex about 30 txt messages, but this time I let everything out- all my rage- everything I thought about her breaking up with me. How she was clearly cruel, acted like I was a piece of **** when I treated her like a princess. I went all out. I told her EVERYTHING I wanted to tell her- how I thought she couldn't handle having me in her life, probably because her father let her down as a teen when he kicked her out of his house because his new girlfriend asked to, etc. Anything provocative I found, I wrote it.

The next day I wake up and see she replied some bull**** about how she owe me nothing and that kind of ****. I told her she could go **** herself and that while she did not owe me anything, she should at least have had the decency to owe herself respect.

After that we talked some, mostly through text msgs. I asked her, how can you lose all your values like that and change from being the person I knew for so long to someone else completely? She replied with 'damn Vincent, forget your ****ing values, they'll never make you happy'. Mind you, I value my values a fkg ton- they're almost codes I live by. She knew that, and not only that, but she would tell me she thought the same, about how being honest, reliable, being a good person, not hurting people, etc. was very important to her.

Then I was completely destroyed, not because I got dumped- but I just couldn't accept the fact that for a ****ing long time, every single day I was with someone I clearly had no idea of. I thought I knew her- I didn't. And I couldn't accept that. It's as if anyone I could meet, get to know, get to trust, even after years, could just end up being someone totally different out of nowhere. It ruined my life for a couple of months, I got into alcohol hard for 3 months after that, like getting dead-drunk 6/7 days... At my birthday I decided it was time to stop it, and stopped drinking for 2 months. 1 month after I stopped drinking I arleady felt MUCH better.

Now it's been like 8 months or something and I'm totally cured. Mind you I'm 22 now, I was 21 and my ex was 25. Clearly she just still didn't know what she wanted, or maybe she just panicked because at 25 when you're ending your major and you're with a guy that you could end up spending your life with, you feel as if your fun, care-less little kiddish life ended and you enter adulthood, actually have no idea what the dumb ****ing whore went through. I learned that I am much better then her, and after seeing a **** ton of people get dumped after, I still do not regret living my emotions to the fullest- I personally believe that a person that admits he his hurt, is 10x stronger then a person that just tries to shake it off and act like they're fine. I'm glad I faced my demons, even though I went through ****ing hell for about 4 months.

I am definitely totally over it and learned a **** ton of things through this. So yeah, this is my story, I never wrote it on the misc before because I knew a couple of persons IRL check the misc and actually make sure to check what I post from time to time just for **** and giggles, but I guess if someone can read this and actually walk in my shoes for a little while maybe it'll help, maybe not, but I sure as hell would've liked to read a story like this when it happened to me, just to know I wasn't alone in my nightmare.

Oh and one last thing. Believe me when I say this- going out and seeing your friends helps, but alcohol does not. It's a depressant that will get you hooked and will make your life hell during a breakup.

mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mhk1203 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ok, so OP actually asked me what happened to me, and since I haven't had as many reps as I've gotten from my post in this thread for like a whole year, I decided to take the time and write what actually happened with my ex and share the story with all of you, for those who actually want to know and take the time to read it.

What happened is, she was very stressed with school back then, she was ending her major and had just left her job ( a decision we both took, I would pay the rent alone for like 3 months while she would study 24/7 ). At this point our relationship was at an all time low, I'm a very nice type of person especially in a couple and she would kind of walk over my feet by then, but I would let it go because she was stressed and I understood that.

We haven't had sex for like a whole month because she was so stressed her periods were permanent ( no joke tho ). I'm still not sure if they really were permanent of if it was more of an excuse not to have sex, I still wonder, but at the same time, she enjoyed our sex a lot, when we had it that is, lol. Believe me sex is so important in a couple. By then my sex drive was so driving me crazy that even I would bitch about little things I normally wouldn't, having a bad attitude, etc.

So one day I tell her I'm going to go get groceries and she replies with such a bad attitude, I was like damn, is this what we're up to now? **** that **** babe, let's talk it out.

After talking for 5 mins, I open up the doors for her- without ever thinking she'd actually go through them, I asked her those questions so she'd realize ****: questions like, would you be better single at this point?

Well little did I know she ****ing took the opportunity and dumped me then. I was in shock. Yeah our relationship was ****, but it is normal and will always happen in a couple, none of us did another wrong. I try to talk her out of it, but it doesn't work. At that point I realize that I need to man the **** up and accept her decision because clearly, I didn't deserved to be dumped and I needed to be strong for my own hapiness.

What ****ed me up the most is that 2 weeks prior to that, she told me some strong bull****, how she has had been with her ex boyfriend for much longer but was never that much in love, how she never let another guy move his furniture up in her appartment, etc. How can you be so in love, nothing happens and you dump someone the next day?

That night we still talked a lot after- she told me how precious I was, and how she wanted to keep me in her life forever, as a friend. Sounds like your regular bull****, but we were so close, hey I was 24/7 with her, when I'd leave the house for 30 mins, we'd text eachothers- and we both enjoyed it. So she actually was my bestfriend, it made a lot of sense to at least stay friends. She told me she knew I'd be hurt, and that she would be there for me, that I could call her anytime and she'd answer, because she wanted to help me through it.

Well the dumb ****ing whore lied. 3 days later I text her, no answer. Mind you, I know her- she ALWAYS has her cell on her- if she doesn't answer, it's because she doesn't want to. I call her, no answer. Eventually I freak out and start mass texting her, even thinking something happened to her. At one point she replies, saying we shouldn't be seeing or talking to eachothers at all, because it just makes things worst, etc. ( this is the point where she forces herself to believe she made a right choice, and would rather hurt me then face the ****ing truth ).

Fast forward 2 weeks later, I kind-of got over it. I focused on the gym, arleady had sex with someone else, thinking about her less and less. I go out with my friends in a club, get drunk as ****. I got a girl that asked me to come see her and her friend with my friend, so we take my car. In the car, he told me he saw my ex the day before- in another club, where all my best friends were, and how she kissed 3 guys back to back, in front of everyone, acting like a ****ing whore all night, being flirty with everyone even my friends ( one of the guys she kissed was a 'friend' if you can call it that at that point ).

I'm a very emotional person mind you, and I'm very drunk at this point ( no comment on drunk driving ), I enter the biggest rage ever of my life. It's about 4AM and the guy she kissed that was my friend is a bartender and I know he leaves the bar he works at at 5AM. I drop off my friend, txt the girls tell them to forget it, and drive right to the bar where my 'friend' worked. I call up one of my best friends and explain to him the situation, and how I'm going to ****ing mike tyson bite the ear off of that mother ****er. But my friend enlightens me and tells me I'd do me no good and all that jazz. I finally leave before the guy ever got out of his workplace.

At this point I text my ex about 30 txt messages, but this time I let everything out- all my rage- everything I thought about her breaking up with me. How she was clearly cruel, acted like I was a piece of **** when I treated her like a princess. I went all out. I told her EVERYTHING I wanted to tell her- how I thought she couldn't handle having me in her life, probably because her father let her down as a teen when he kicked her out of his house because his new girlfriend asked to, etc. Anything provocative I found, I wrote it.

The next day I wake up and see she replied some bull**** about how she owe me nothing and that kind of ****. I told her she could go **** herself and that while she did not owe me anything, she should at least have had the decency to owe herself respect.

After that we talked some, mostly through text msgs. I asked her, how can you lose all your values like that and change from being the person I knew for so long to someone else completely? She replied with 'damn Vincent, forget your ****ing values, they'll never make you happy'. Mind you, I value my values a fkg ton- they're almost codes I live by. She knew that, and not only that, but she would tell me she thought the same, about how being honest, reliable, being a good person, not hurting people, etc. was very important to her.

Then I was completely destroyed, not because I got dumped- but I just couldn't accept the fact that for a ****ing long time, every single day I was with someone I clearly had no idea of. I thought I knew her- I didn't. And I couldn't accept that. It's as if anyone I could meet, get to know, get to trust, even after years, could just end up being someone totally different out of nowhere. It ruined my life for a couple of months, I got into alcohol hard for 3 months after that, like getting dead-drunk 6/7 days... At my birthday I decided it was time to stop it, and stopped drinking for 2 months. 1 month after I stopped drinking I arleady felt MUCH better.

Now it's been like 8 months or something and I'm totally cured. Mind you I'm 22 now, I was 21 and my ex was 25. Clearly she just still didn't know what she wanted, or maybe she just panicked because at 25 when you're ending your major and you're with a guy that you could end up spending your life with, you feel as if your fun, care-less little kiddish life ended and you enter adulthood, actually have no idea what the dumb ****ing whore went through. I learned that I am much better then her, and after seeing a **** ton of people get dumped after, I still do not regret living my emotions to the fullest- I personally believe that a person that admits he his hurt, is 10x stronger then a person that just tries to shake it off and act like they're fine. I'm glad I faced my demons, even though I went through ****ing hell for about 4 months.

I am definitely totally over it and learned a **** ton of things through this. So yeah, this is my story, I never wrote it on the misc before because I knew a couple of persons IRL check the misc and actually make sure to check what I post from time to time just for **** and giggles, but I guess if someone can read this and actually walk in my shoes for a little while maybe it'll help, maybe not, but I sure as hell would've liked to read a story like this when it happened to me, just to know I wasn't alone in my nightmare.

Oh and one last thing. Believe me when I say this- going out and seeing your friends helps, but alcohol does not. It's a depressant that will get you hooked and will make your life hell during a breakup.
    She ever try and call to get you back bro?

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution really_stupid's Avatar
    really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000) really_stupid is a name known to all. (+5000)

5* post, repped and admired.

Would also like to recommend anyone going through similar situation as OP to read this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...93&pagenumber=
    seriously will make you happy you're single hahah, I know it helped me.
    ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Originally Posted by really_stupid View Post
    5* post, repped and admired.

Would also like to recommend anyone going through similar situation as OP to read this thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...93&pagenumber=
    seriously will make you happy you're single hahah, I know it helped me.
    Sick thread lol