Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Registered User AnabolicBurrito's Avatar
    AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnabolicBurrito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I still remember seeing your pic on these forums berto and I thought you were IFBB lol. Who knew there were naturals out there lol. Always a hero

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    LOVING the vids, Bertron! Your gym set-up is freaking epic man.
    If anything I try to get the guy to stop spending so much

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Merry Christmas Berto!
    Thanx JP! Got some new socks....things you would not appreciate as a kid :P

Originally Posted by JRemix View Post
    The gaining video series is great. I just started a "gaining phase" (at 12%) and the plan was a 3lb gain per month (first year lifter) before seeing your video. Good to hear I was on the right track.

I have a few questions about mini cuts (a 3dmj article I read discussed them a bit: http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/2010-05qa.php)

1. How many pounds per week should someone lose on one - so that they drop more fat quick (more than say a standard longer cut of 1.5lb loss per week) and how do you avoid muscle loss on such a low caloric cut (even if it's only 2-3 weeks)?

2. What's the difference between a mini cut and something like Lyle McDonald's rapid fat loss diet where he has trainees losing 3lbs+ per week for 2 weeks?

I'd like to know more about how a natural trainee should ideally do a mini cut (protein amount/how to prevent muscle loss/macros/amount of the caloric deficit). Like how do you go about your mini cuts in the off season?
    1)Many variables here, but if you are above your set point you can surely push it a bit

2)I would have a hard time using that on anyone who is carrying more LBM than their body would like, also almost everyone who I have worked with who has some form of ED formed it from using extreme measures at some point. I am all for being assertive, but to a point

Originally Posted by PaBloS94 View Post
    Merry Christmas Berto!
    Feliz Navidad!

Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    Hello there, mentor.

Happy Holidays.
    Staying indoors tonight...too old for the outdoor stuff, and beer is cheaper here

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Top notch videos as always Berto! Happy Holidays!
    Gracias! Update on the way
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AnabolicBurrito View Post
    I still remember seeing your pic on these forums berto and I thought you were IFBB lol. Who knew there were naturals out there lol. Always a hero
    Ese Jose!

Update

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Berto,

Wishing you and 3dmj a great new year. I hope nothing but the best for you guys in the new year and can't wait to see how much you guys expand and what you got up your sleeve as far as Q&A's go.

hope to see you and the crew dominate some powerlifting meets and on the stage!
    best always!

JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by FATHER FLEX View Post

1)Many variables here, but if you are above your set point you can surely push it a bit

2)I would have a hard time using that on anyone who is carrying more LBM than their body would like, also almost everyone who I have worked with who has some form of ED formed it from using extreme measures at some point. I am all for being assertive, but to a point
    For the mini cut caloric intake I will just take your video's advice of 10 cal per lb of bodyweight. Ill prob be 135lb when I need a mini cut so I will be eating 1350 cal per day for the mini cut. That should have me losing 2+lb of fat per week.

I agree, after looking at the RFL logs it is way too low of a caloric intake. And I love carbs way too much (I follow iifym...so cookies n' cream pop tarts while cutting) to actually follow that diet.

I am guessing protein should be kept a bit higher (at like 1.5g/lb) during a mini cut?

How do you incorporate refeeds on a mini cut (and free meals) when going from 15-10%? And how much should training volume be decreased while doing the mini cut (keeping weight on the bar the same)? Should cardio be kept at a minimum since there's already a more assertive deficit?

I appreciate the help, happy new year!
    Last edited by JRemix; 01-01-2013 at 08:17 PM.

Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    the vids are quality berto!!

how are you finding your legs/push/pull split?
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

**PhD in Broscience**

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Berto,

Wishing you and 3dmj a great new year. I hope nothing but the best for you guys in the new year and can't wait to see how much you guys expand and what you got up your sleeve as far as Q&A's go.

hope to see you and the crew dominate some powerlifting meets and on the stage!
    best always!

Day two and I am maximizing myself to say the least! This will be the biggest year ever!

For the mini cut caloric intake I will just take your video's advice of 10 cal per lb of bodyweight. Ill prob be 135lb when I need a mini cut so I will be eating 1350 cal per day for the mini cut. That should have me losing 2+lb of fat per week.

I agree, after looking at the RFL logs it is way too low of a caloric intake. And I love carbs way too much (I follow iifym...so cookies n' cream pop tarts while cutting) to actually follow that diet.

I am guessing protein should be kept a bit higher (at like 1.5g/lb) during a mini cut?

How do you incorporate refeeds on a mini cut (and free meals) when going from 15-10%? And how much should training volume be decreased while doing the mini cut (keeping weight on the bar the same)? Should cardio be kept at a minimum since there's already a more assertive deficit?

I appreciate the help, happy new year!
    1.25-1.5 for the pro, and high days after the first week at 14-16kcal/lb

No changes in training since the time period under a deficit will be short lived anyhow

Originally Posted by Heracles26 View Post
    the vids are quality berto!!

how are you finding your legs/push/pull split?
    Its a time proven split

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm89.htm

That was six years ago

Nothing wrong with a little wager between friends

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome race to 600 deadlift!
    advertising not permitted

JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRemix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Day two and I am maximizing myself to say the least! This will be the biggest year ever!

1.25-1.5 for the pro, and high days after the first week at 14-16kcal/lb

No changes in training since the time period under a deficit will be short lived anyhow

By high days you mean the refeed day. How many high days (where I eat at 14-16 cal/lb) should there be per week (when mini-cutting from 15% to 10%)?

I just saw another one of your mini cut related videos (lean gaining video 4). You said beginners should not be dieting. I agree with the goal of adding as much muscle as possible. I am a beginner (first year lifter) bulking from 12-13% body fat and focusing on gaining 3lbs per month (training with continual progressive overload/macros/not too high calorie amount but enough for growth - all that is in check). Realistically, how long can I gain for without getting too fat (16%ish)? And how long can the recomp part of the beginner year (where you can add muscle and lose some fat) last for?

I was thinking 5 months til I hit 15-16% but I am not saying this based on experience since I've only bulked for 2 months max (I had a long layoff til recently). Like if I got to 16% in 5 months would you say a 4 week mini cut is appropriate even though I'm a beginner?
    Last edited by JRemix; 01-03-2013 at 09:58 PM.

TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) TIUjoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey Alberto,

I'm doing Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 for now, just started 3 weeks ago and have a deload scheduled this upcoming week. Do you think it's necessary to deload every 4th week on this program? The cerebral side of me says "just follow the program, just follow the program..." but the "meatier" side of me wants to lift heavy and take a set or two to failure. Have you tried this program at all? Is there maybe a hybrid you would reccommend (maybe deload every 8 weeks)? Thanks man keep those vids coming!
    Follow my journey to the 2016 Spartan Beast: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvoih36zyNmXAbIQ_MaBsHw

Bodybuilder and Obstacle Course Racer

For Interviews and Tips from Elite OCR Athletes, check out: www.spartanbuddy.com

Absolutely anything is possible through Jesus Christ

Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Heracles26 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Its a time proven split

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/transm89.htm

That was six years ago
    fuk that is a lot of volume! what does your routine look like atm?
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

**PhD in Broscience**

"If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared."
    - Niccolo Machiavelli

h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10) h4xk0 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TIUjoe View Post
    Hey Alberto,

I'm doing Jim Wendler's 5/3/1 for now, just started 3 weeks ago and have a deload scheduled this upcoming week. Do you think it's necessary to deload every 4th week on this program? The cerebral side of me says "just follow the program, just follow the program..." but the "meatier" side of me wants to lift heavy and take a set or two to failure. Have you tried this program at all? Is there maybe a hybrid you would reccommend (maybe deload every 8 weeks)? Thanks man keep those vids coming!
    I'm doing 5/3/1 also. I'm going for deload after 2 cycles - 6 weeks.
    my blog: http://missionsuperbody.blogspot.com/
    My workout log: ->http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139180333&p=976686193#post976686193<- hopefully this year I'll post more here ;).

PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PR1MO has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Berto, you mentioned in your race to a 600 dead vid that you like trying new beers, have you seen untappd.com? It's a website and an app where you "check in" to beers you are drinking, keeps a track of what you have tried and what your rating for each one was, shows you what your friends are drinking and where, and suggests other beers to try based on beers that you like, it's pretty cool. Good way to keep a track of good beers you find.

/totallyunrelatedtoliftingpost
    FKK - Elastic waisted jeans are fashionable too.

If you feel bench presses most in your spotter's biceps, you're doing it wrong

"Don't take diet advice from hippies" - Martin Berkhan

Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mesoflex has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What are your main goals with your current workout split?
    also from your experience what split had the most impact on your upper body?

Update!

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Awesome race to 600 deadlift!
    I will protect this house!

By high days you mean the refeed day. How many high days (where I eat at 14-16 cal/lb) should there be per week (when mini-cutting from 15% to 10%)?

I just saw another one of your mini cut related videos (lean gaining video 4). You said beginners should not be dieting. I agree with the goal of adding as much muscle as possible. I am a beginner (first year lifter) bulking from 12-13% body fat and focusing on gaining 3lbs per month (training with continual progressive overload/macros/not too high calorie amount but enough for growth - all that is in check). Realistically, how long can I gain for without getting too fat (16%ish)? And how long can the recomp part of the beginner year (where you can add muscle and lose some fat) last for?

I was thinking 5 months til I hit 15-16% but I am not saying this based on experience since I've only bulked for 2 months max (I had a long layoff til recently). Like if I got to 16% in 5 months would you say a 4 week mini cut is appropriate even though I'm a beginner?
    Yes a "refeed" day

Two depends on many variables, but the first year of training is the one time you can lower your bodyfat by simply adding muscle, but 16 is a good amount for most. Might be worth hanging in there a little longer if its your first major growth phase

Originally Posted by TIUjoe View Post
    Hey Alberto,

I would deload every 4th...deloads work best when you take them prior to digging yourself a hole

Originally Posted by Heracles26 View Post
    fuk that is a lot of volume! what does your routine look like atm?
    About 1/2 that volume

Originally Posted by PR1MO View Post
    Berto, you mentioned in your race to a 600 dead vid that you like trying new beers, have you seen untappd.com? It's a website and an app where you "check in" to beers you are drinking, keeps a track of what you have tried and what your rating for each one was, shows you what your friends are drinking and where, and suggests other beers to try based on beers that you like, it's pretty cool. Good way to keep a track of good beers you find.

/totallyunrelatedtoliftingpost
    I am more of a beer advocate fan, but will take a look

Originally Posted by Mesoflex View Post
    What are your main goals with your current workout split?
    also from your experience what split had the most impact on your upper body?
    Prioritizing my back, and deadlift. For upper body its been pretty straight forward, but unlike lower body progression I don't get much when I walk that fine line with overreaching.

Oh and pumper work works well for my delts, but not so much my arms

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great videos berto, keep em coming.
    Considering you've had some recent shoulder issues, it would be great if you could cover a piece regarding how to keep rotator's healthy (along with other shoulder injury prevention tips).

I will protect this house!

Yes a "refeed" day

Two depends on many variables, but the first year of training is the one time you can lower your bodyfat by simply adding muscle, but 16 is a good amount for most. Might be worth hanging in there a little longer if its your first major growth phase
    This is my first bulk ever (last one was before I stopped lifting in 2011 - added 4-5lbs of muscle in 2 months) so I'd say this is definitely my first major growth phase. I will bulk to 16%+ before dieting.

Thanks for the help Berto.
    Last edited by JRemix; 01-06-2013 at 04:53 PM.

Dere is NO offseason DREhova 87's Avatar
    DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DREhova 87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You miss me?
    -100lbs Club

www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.com
    Natural Bodybuilding's Dream Team

Chin up and stop crying. Zachary533's Avatar
    Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000) Zachary533 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Recently been watching your 3dmj videos, alot of the information there is very useful! Loving your take on the cable row btw, tried it today- awesome.

Cheers
    *Advanced 5/3/1 lifts, aiming for Elite*

Originally Posted by DiamondMaker View Post
    Great videos berto, keep em coming.
    Considering you've had some recent shoulder issues, it would be great if you could cover a piece regarding how to keep rotator's healthy (along with other shoulder injury prevention tips).
    Sure will just need to get a bit more organized to present it correctly. Because right now its more like go lift, and film a set if you think it needs to be documented.

This is my first bulk ever (last one was before I stopped lifting in 2011 - added 4-5lbs of muscle in 2 months) so I'd say this is definitely my first major growth phase. I will bulk to 16%+ before dieting.

Thanks for the help Berto.
    I think that is exactly what you need

Originally Posted by DREhova 87 View Post
    You miss me?
    I sent your wife a gift

Originally Posted by Zachary533 View Post
    Recently been watching your 3dmj videos, alot of the information there is very useful! Loving your take on the cable row btw, tried it today- awesome.

Cheers
    Thank you, I have really enjoyed just how wide of an audience youtube lets me reach, which at one point I guess was an issue for natural bodybuilding. Now its just as simple uploading a video. No quarterly publications

Wawawa I miss my girlfriend

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Berto...if you want help with your video's call or text me. I can help you get rid of those black bars on the side. You are recording it in 4:3 and then rendering it another way. I had this problem but recently but resolved it so they fill the screen.

Set your camera to record in 16:9, then in Windows Movie Maker set the project to 16:9 as well. Holler if you need a hand, great videos and information.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome video Berto!

I wish my gym had some of the equipment. Peanut butter and jealous.
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wawawa I miss my girlfriend

I had a feeling we'd be seeing you on here

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Berto...if you want help with your video's call or text me. I can help you get rid of those black bars on the side. You are recording it in 4:3 and then rendering it another way. I had this problem but recently but resolved it so they fill the screen.

Set your camera to record in 16:9, then in Windows Movie Maker set the project to 16:9 as well. Holler if you need a hand, great videos and information.
    ^^ Listen to this man! I always have to squint at your vids lol.

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post

Been told this before, but now I finally get it! Changed my video life!

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Awesome video Berto!

I wish my gym had some of the equipment. Peanut butter and jealous.
    And I don't even get in trouble if I break things, which happens often :P

Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    I had a feeling we'd be seeing you on here

^^ Listen to this man! I always have to squint at your vids lol.
    Hahaha good deads coming up in the next video

nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nads786 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just want to reiterate I love these videos! Each time I learn something a bit different. In reference to your comments on Chins; You said they aren't the best because of weight fluctuation and shoulder issues.

Could you elaborate on those potential shoulder issues? Do you feel one arm pulldowns are the most effective way to target the lats in the vertical plane?
    My Workout Journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142212621

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Old Leg day video with Alberto, Layne and Adam.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good vid.