envisage will become famous soon enough. (+50) envisage will become famous soon enough. (+50) envisage will become famous soon enough. (+50) envisage will become famous soon enough. (+50) envisage will become famous soon enough. (+50) envisage will become famous soon enough. (+50) envisage will become famous soon enough. (+50) envisage will become famous soon enough. (+50) envisage will become famous soon enough. (+50) envisage will become famous soon enough. (+50) envisage will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Any track athletes here (sprinters/jumpers??)

I'm trying out for the track team at my college (currently a junior; was injured for the past few years). Training is going well so far. We'll train for another month or so. I think our first actual meet is in about 4 weeks.

I made a BB account because I'm looking to get a lot stronger and put on some mass (not a lot since I'm mainly a high jumper), and I'm just interested in weight lifting and nutrition, etc.

This might sound silly, but I don't give two ****s: I want to be a pro high jumper. I want to be able to travel all over the world, competing in the event. There is no money in track & field compared to basketball/football, but I follow the sport and there is money to be made if you're one of the best in the world at your particular event.

Anyways, is anyone else training/looking to train at an elite/high level?

I wake up early 3-4x a week to do anywhere from 20-60 minutes of cardio-type exercises. I eat relatively healthy with the occasional subway sandwich. I take some of the top recommended supplements for athletes. Lift 4x a week, track practice 5x a week...

Just wondering if anyone else here is involved in the sport?

asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asafa2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by envisage View Post
    I'm trying out for the track team at my college (currently a junior; was injured for the past few years). Training is going well so far. We'll train for another month or so. I think our first actual meet is in about 4 weeks.

I made a BB account because I'm looking to get a lot stronger and put on some mass (not a lot since I'm mainly a high jumper), and I'm just interested in weight lifting and nutrition, etc.

This might sound silly, but I don't give two ****s: I want to be a pro high jumper. I want to be able to travel all over the world, competing in the event. There is no money in track & field compared to basketball/football, but I follow the sport and there is money to be made if you're one of the best in the world at your particular event.

Anyways, is anyone else training/looking to train at an elite/high level?

I wake up early 3-4x a week to do anywhere from 20-60 minutes of cardio-type exercises. I eat relatively healthy with the occasional subway sandwich. I take some of the top recommended supplements for athletes. Lift 4x a week, track practice 5x a week...

Just wondering if anyone else here is involved in the sport?
    hey man, im a track athlete aswell, 19 and a sprinter maybe try some lj, i used to do high jump when i was 15 my best was only bout 175cm though, like u i wanna get to the top, hopefully WR in 100m some day, only been training for a year but my coach and other athletes say i should try some long jump seriously, i did a muck around jump and got 7m off bout 10 strides, u know of any new jumping drills?
    BTW used to train with a high jumper who just got 2.17m and said it was from the sprint training he just started that year