Chadroper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadroper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadroper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadroper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadroper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadroper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadroper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadroper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadroper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadroper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chadroper has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question Ideal calf to arm ratio?

Can someone tell me what the ideal ratio is? I've heard it needs to be 1:1 and I've heard less than 1:1 (arms bigger than calves). Right now I'm at about 14.75 calf vs 19 arm it seems like it makes my legs look funny.

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Where did you hear this?
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LacrosseJunkie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chadroper View Post
    Can someone tell me what the ideal ratio is? I've heard it needs to be 1:1 and I've heard less than 1:1 (arms bigger than calves). Right now I'm at about 14.75 calf vs 19 arm it seems like it makes my legs look funny.
    If you have ever heard of steve reeves his calf to arm ratio was 1:1 (18.5 arms and calves) and he is considered one of the most aesthetic and symmetric bodybuilders of all time. Whenever i look at him it seems ideal to me. So i would go with 1:1

asgard1976 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chadroper View Post
    This site has a proportion chart, all you have to do is type in your wrist measurements. And yes, I think your neck, upper arm and calves should be the same measurement. My post count is too low to post links but just type "ideal proportion" in the search (whole site).