Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'6", 220 lbs
    Chadroper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chadroper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chadroper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chadroper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chadroper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chadroper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chadroper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chadroper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chadroper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chadroper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chadroper is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Chadroper's BodySpace

Question Ideal calf to arm ratio?

Can someone tell me what the ideal ratio is? I've heard it needs to be 1:1 and I've heard less than 1:1 (arms bigger than calves). Right now I'm at about 14.75 calf vs 19 arm it seems like it makes my legs look funny.

BodyPoints: 33004
    DJAuto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJAuto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJAuto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJAuto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJAuto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJAuto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJAuto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJAuto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJAuto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJAuto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DJAuto has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DJAuto's BodySpace
    Where did you hear this?
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Stats: 6'2", 170 lbs
    LacrosseJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) LacrosseJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) LacrosseJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) LacrosseJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) LacrosseJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) LacrosseJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) LacrosseJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) LacrosseJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) LacrosseJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) LacrosseJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) LacrosseJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit LacrosseJunkie's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Chadroper View Post
    Can someone tell me what the ideal ratio is? I've heard it needs to be 1:1 and I've heard less than 1:1 (arms bigger than calves). Right now I'm at about 14.75 calf vs 19 arm it seems like it makes my legs look funny.
    If you have ever heard of steve reeves his calf to arm ratio was 1:1 (18.5 arms and calves) and he is considered one of the most aesthetic and symmetric bodybuilders of all time. Whenever i look at him it seems ideal to me. So i would go with 1:1

Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    asgard1976 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit asgard1976's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Chadroper View Post
    This site has a proportion chart, all you have to do is type in your wrist measurements. And yes, I think your neck, upper arm and calves should be the same measurement. My post count is too low to post links but just type "ideal proportion" in the search (whole site).