Closed Thread
    RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500)

Exclamation i have only lost 1 game so far today!

stupid kc!, i could have all the morning game wons if kc wouldnt have lost, wtf!
    my remaining games i have as locks are.
    ten
    oak
    ari
    ne
    gb
    chi
    pit.

i couldve had 0 losses so far wtf kcccccccccc

brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brb_ballin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    omfg would someone please knock out this *******s internet already.

you're a ******* and no one cares about your picks or your opinion on anything.. fukin gingers.
    Packers-Celtics-RedSox-Leafs

RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500) RekeDMC is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by brb_ballin View Post
    omfg would someone please knock out this *******s internet already.

you're a ******* and no one cares about your picks or your opinion on anything.. fukin gingers.
    bro, its not really hard to ignore my threads. just put me on ignore or dont post in them its that simple,
    quit your b1tching.
    Last edited by RekeDMC; 11-06-2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: brb ballin is a ***gt