Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Abbas K. View Post
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been really busy working this past few weeks so it gave me limited time to get on the boards here. I hope everyone is well and training is going good. As for me I just started up some wrestling, jujitsu, and boxing a few times a week. It feels good to get back on the mat. I use to wrestle and box when I was in H.S. so its a great outlet for me.

A side not this goes out to my dearest friend Steve Kappa who just recently passed away at a show out here in California. He was a great guy, he pushed me all throughout 2009 in the gym along with George for my diet. Eventually winning the North American's in 2009 but coming up short for the overall. His memorial was just yesterday and it really hit home. We hear about people passing away in this sport but when it is a close friend it really hits home. Makes you sit back and think about life and the meaning, every day we should cherish what we have and who we have in our lives.

To everyone please be careful when dieting or doing any sport. Its not worth your life. Trust me when I say that. Water depletion, diruetics, and the extremes we go to is simply not worth it. I say this from the bottom of my heart cause I have been there to the extreme but luckly nothing has happened. I had very good suppervision while dieting down and being in that extreme state. So the next time you just listen to just anyone about what to do for dieting DON'T. Make sure they know what the hell they are doing and saying . DON'T just listen blindly. All these so called GURU'S , ask one question have they done the **** they tell you, to themselves? Have they gone to that extreme? I know of only one person who has and that is George Farah and myself who I help people out as well prep for shows. Health is number one. Please remember that.

In memory of Steve Kappa.

Abbas K.
    RIP to your buddy mate, and I am sincerely sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. Life is greater than short term satisfaction. Do you, bro, whatever it is that you truly want.

Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wamted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. Hope everyone has a great day with their family and friends.
    Abbas Khatami

www.********.com/abbaskhatami
    www.youtube.com/abbaskhatami
    www.twitter.com/abbas_khatami
    abbaskhatami@aol.com

mogulgangi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mogulgangi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mogulgangi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mogulgangi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mogulgangi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mogulgangi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mogulgangi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mogulgangi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yo abbas...i saw a video on youtube of you training peyton hillis...hes one of my favorite running backs....can you tell us a little about the experience and what kind of dude he is

Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Happy New Year everyone. Sorry havent been on that much lately. Had some family out and gatherings for Christmas and New Years. I hope everyones Holidays where relaxing and enjoyful.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Whats up everyone , hope everyone has a great start of the New Year. Be sure to check out my new face book page www.********.com/scupltedphysiques . We offer contest training, preping for shows, group training, Cooked meal tailored to your diet. Just imagine you dont have to make food for your show , just have them made and just eat and train. Check it out and let me know what you think. I am also doing contest preps for shows. For men and women. I treat evenyone as and individual and NO ONE'S diets should ever be the same . SO go and pay $3000 and get a cookie cutter diet that your other competitors are using as well. When you work with me and send me your pics I actuallyi look at them and make the proper adjustments for half the price you pay. I have 17 years of dieting experience working on my own and working with some great trainers.

Contact me at www.facbook.com/Sculptedphysiques
    Last edited by Abbas K.; 01-14-2012 at 01:17 PM.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DomzyCuttin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PINO2007 View Post
    Welcome to this forum Abbas , over the years i always admired your physique and wondered why you hadn't turned pro yet...well now it's done man , congrats !
    needs much better arms. looks like tris are a genetic downfall. great quads though
    Last edited by DomzyCuttin; 02-06-2012 at 07:56 AM.
    Sudbury Ontario championships july june 11 2011 - 5th light heavy weight class
    London Ontario championships nov 26 2011 - 2nd heavy weight class

Next shows - Missisauga championship May 19th and Ontario championship June 2nd

azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Awesome build bro great job

azxangeles,

Thanks bro, hope you are well. I appreciate the comment. Keep up the training.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

ShoJ16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nutrition help

sir m an ectomorph n a pure vegetarian so which supplement should i take to gain some muscle in some quick time?

mamalix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi my fellow
    can i write persian ?
    i have a question !

Registered User X^flottigliaMAS's Avatar
    X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi,
    a few years back your name was associated with those of the (few) pros using High intensity training.
    Do you still train that way? Could you give us some details (split, exercises etc). I'm a firm believer in one set to failure and adequate rest, especially for naturals like me.
    Thank you very much,

Attention all MUSCLE CONTEST COMPETITORS. Make your lives much easier the last few days before the show and dont cook. Sculped Cuisine is taking orders now for your meals. No need to cook , no need to travel with all your cooking supplies, no need to come in town and drive around finding a grocery store. Just arrive in town and we will deliver what you need already cooked for you. Just let us know what you need to eat for your meals and they all will be freshly prepared. Take this from someone who has traveled all over for shows. This makes your prep so much easier the last few days. Save money, save time and concentrate on your show. We also have any type of deserts you may want to have post show for a your cheat, but without all the fats and bloating you get from eating out. Email sculptedphysiques.com for more info and prices.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

X^flottigliaMAS,

Hey brother, yes I used that method a while back just for a little while. Before that I was doing higher sets so when I switched over yes I did gain more size but I used that High Intensity only for a little while. The body adapts very fast to different methods so its good to switch things up. I recommend for you that you do moderate amounts of sets. at least between 8-10 working sets, 10 being the larger body parts and 8 being the smaller ones. I say this cause unless you are really intune with your body and concentrating on the muscle being worked you do need more sets in order to stimulate contrary to what Mike Mentzer believed. So for you I would suggest a four day split mon, tues, on and wed off, thur, friday on , sat and sun off. This gives you ample time to recuperate. Id say
    mon- chest , biceps
    tues- quads , calves
    wed- off
    thur- back , triceps
    fri- shoulders, hamstrings.
    sat - off
    sun -off

I hope this helps and if you need any more info or help email me at abbaskhatami@aol.com
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Muscle Contest Competitors March 11 2012

Attention all MUSCLE CONTEST COMPETITORS. Make your lives much easier the last few days before the show and dont cook. Sculped Cuisine is taking orders now for your meals. No need to cook , no need to travel with all your cooking supplies, no need to come in town and drive around finding a grocery store. Just arrive in town and we will deliver what you need already cooked for you. Just let us know what you need to eat for your meals and they all will be freshly prepared. Take this from someone who has traveled all over for shows. This makes your prep so much easier the last few days. Save money, save time and concentrate on your show. We also have any type of deserts you may want to have post show for a your cheat, but without all the fats and bloating you get from eating out. Email sculptedphysiques.com for more info and prices.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Registered User X^flottigliaMAS's Avatar
    X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10) X^flottigliaMAS is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

X^flottigliaMAS,

Hey brother, yes I used that method a while back just for a little while. Before that I was doing higher sets so when I switched over yes I did gain more size but I used that High Intensity only for a little while. The body adapts very fast to different methods so its good to switch things up. I recommend for you that you do moderate amounts of sets. at least between 8-10 working sets, 10 being the larger body parts and 8 being the smaller ones. I say this cause unless you are really intune with your body and concentrating on the muscle being worked you do need more sets in order to stimulate contrary to what Mike Mentzer believed. So for you I would suggest a four day split mon, tues, on and wed off, thur, friday on , sat and sun off. This gives you ample time to recuperate. Id say
    mon- chest , biceps
    tues- quads , calves
    wed- off
    thur- back , triceps
    fri- shoulders, hamstrings.
    sat - off
    sun -off

I hope this helps and if you need any more info or help email me at abbaskhatami@aol.com
    Thanks a lot for the very useful information.
    Unfortunately, I noticed that I tend to overtrain easily (feel tired, lose enthusiasm for training), and I can train productively 4 times a week only keeping the volume per session very low (6-9 sets for bigger groups, 4 for smaller groups)...thank you again,

KINGTOOSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGTOOSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGTOOSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGTOOSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGTOOSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGTOOSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGTOOSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGTOOSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGTOOSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGTOOSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50) KINGTOOSWOLE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good seeing a pro give insight on training and nutrition. Good luck man come back to the stage beastin.
    ★Georgia Crew★
    ★★DallasCowboys★★

New Business Card here , Let me know what you all think before I get them printed. This is just the front.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    love it mate! hows the business going?

AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi Abbas, I got to see you compete at the Phoenix Pro, I look forward to seeing you compete in more upcoming events. Btw the next Phoenix Pro is August 25th in Arizona.
    Next IFBB Pro events in Arizona are:
    Desert Muscle Classic - Saturday February 25th 2012 - 212, Bikini and Women's Physique.
    Phoenix Pro - Saturday September 1st 2012 - Men's Open, Bikini and women's Figure.
    Europa Sports Expo Oct 20th 2012 - Vendors, Athletes and Pro Bodybuilders.

IFBB Pro show info can also be found here: http://www.ifbbpro.com

AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AZStina is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    New Business Card here , Let me know what you all think before I get them printed. This is just the front.
    Here is another design I made if you like it you can have it:
    Next IFBB Pro events in Arizona are:
    Desert Muscle Classic - Saturday February 25th 2012 - 212, Bikini and Women's Physique.
    Phoenix Pro - Saturday September 1st 2012 - Men's Open, Bikini and women's Figure.
    Europa Sports Expo Oct 20th 2012 - Vendors, Athletes and Pro Bodybuilders.

IFBB Pro show info can also be found here: http://www.ifbbpro.com

AZStina,

Thank you for that card , I appreciate it . I had just took a pic of my new business card and posted it up but this is great for online. Thank you, hope you are well. I dont know when I'll be competing again. For now focusing on my site and my nutritious cheat foods and services. When my site is up I'll be posting the link on here. Hope you all enjoy the new site.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Hey everyone , sorry I've been away for so long. Just life takes over sometimes and other things take priority. I will always love bodybuilding and will always be here to help anyone in need of advice or questions you may have.

So I've just been training and keeping in good shape here staying around 260lbs and lean. I dont have any plans on a show yet. As of now just been working a lot. It's hard though at times to push hard in the gym when you dont have a show coming up. But for me my mind set is train hard and stay in shape so when I have to I can get right on track and be back up there when the time comes.

Update here, I'm relocating to ***** in the next few weeks. I have some great opportunities out there for work and will be able to see family I have not seen in years. So if anyone is out in that region and would like to hook up for training or preping for a show let me know. I will also be available for seminars and apperances.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

andreitamas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey everyone , sorry I've been away for so long. Just life takes over sometimes and other things take priority. I will always love bodybuilding and will always be here to help anyone in need of advice or questions you may have.

So I've just been training and keeping in good shape here staying around 260lbs and lean. I dont have any plans on a show yet. As of now just been working a lot. It's hard though at times to push hard in the gym when you dont have a show coming up. But for me my mind set is train hard and stay in shape so when I have to I can get right on track and be back up there when the time comes.

Update here, I'm relocating to ***** in the next few weeks. I have some great opportunities out there for work and will be able to see family I have not seen in years. So if anyone is out in that region and would like to hook up for training or preping for a show let me know. I will also be available for seminars and apperances.
    Abbas, I just got done watching your Advanced HIT DVD. I enjoyed it. I especially liked the narration of the history of how you got into bodybuilding.

A couple of days ago I watched Ronnie Coleman's Relentless DVD. I have also seen some of Jay Cutler's DVDs in the past.

I would like to share a key difference of what I observed between Ronnie and Jay's training methods and yours. It appeared that both of those guys train with heavier weights and for far less reps. Ronnie for example usually does no more than 10 reps. I heard him say that he does a minimum of 10 but aims for 20. If he can do more than 20 (after being warmed up of course) then the weight is too light.

In your training style it appears that you work out with less weight but do many reps, more than 20. Have you tried or do you think that doing perhaps fewer reps but with more weight could help stimulate the muscle and instigate more growth?

I liked the 100's idea but more for a cutting phase because that's basically cardio. Even though it produces a burning feeling, and it might consequently burn calories, it may not stimulate large growth.

I wish you the best in *****. I hear it is a great place to be in at the moment.