Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Pics at 270lbs

OK here you all go , just took a few pics with my phone tonight. Just hit a bodyweight of 270lbs at 5'8".Nov_25_2011_3046.jpgNov_25_2011_4431.jpg
    Abbas Khatami

www.********.com/abbaskhatami
    www.youtube.com/abbaskhatami
    www.twitter.com/abbas_khatami
    abbaskhatami@aol.com

ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ResovoirDog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Abbas i want to see those sick legs of yours!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Abbas K. View Post
    OK here you all go , just took a few pics with my phone tonight. Just hit a bodyweight of 270lbs at 5'8".Attachment 3895753Attachment 3895763
    Lookin big bro!!
    advertising not permitted

Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ResovoirDog,

HAHA OK I'll get one , I just didnt take them cause the main goal here is to thicken up the upper body, I never had a problem with the legs. Will take a few in another day. Take care.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

NaturalPursuit,

THanks bro , like I said I just started off season, sill have 10months to go before starting to diet again.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

MROTDT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MROTDT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MROTDT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MROTDT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MROTDT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MROTDT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MROTDT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MROTDT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MROTDT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MROTDT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MROTDT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A bit outdated, but here's a pic from last June when you were training back with Tamer leading up to his USA victory...
    20110604130043(1).jpg

MROTDT,

THats a cool shot bro thanks, I was about 255 there on my way down for the show.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Posting Pictures

Does anyone know here how to post the pic in the body of the post itself. I've posted my pics but all it does is show the links. I want the actual picture to be able to be seen in the post. I've seen others do it in various other post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does anyone know here how to post the pic in the body of the post itself. I've posted my pics but all it does is show the links. I want the actual picture to be able to be seen in the post. I've seen others do it in various other post. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    you do [img] then put the image address here [/img]

looking forward to seeing some pics! You have any back training videos? I'm doing back tomorrow and getting pumped for it!!!!!!!!!

Skip Lacour and Natural Pursuit, thank you for your help I appreciate it. I'm going to try and post those pics up again now.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

[img]Nov_25_2011_4431.jpg[/img]
    [img]Nov_25_2011_3046.jpg[/img]

Finally hitting back up to 270lbs here.
    Attached Images
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [img]Nov_25_2011_4431.jpg[/img]
    [img]Nov_25_2011_3046.jpg[/img]

Finally hitting back up to 270lbs here.
    WHich web site are these coming from? You need to include that in the address.

For example:

http://www.skiplacour.com/Nov_25_2011_3046.jpg

if there is a folder or folder in the url address you need to add that too.

For example:

http://www.skiplacour.com/folder/Nov_25_2011_3046.jpg
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Skip ,

They are coming from my computer downloads. I took the pic with my phone then sent it to my email and downloaded it to my computer.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Skip ,

They are coming from my computer downloads. I took the pic with my phone then sent it to my email and downloaded it to my computer.
    I see.

I think they have to be hosted on a server. I thought you had your own web site that you could load the pictures on.

I believe you can upload them to this site for free and then get that url address you'll need.

http://photobucket.com/
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

From back in 2004 photo shoot with Photographer David Paul.

Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50) wtness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how is your body responding to your new weight? do you still feel comfrotable/ do you need to do alot more stretching/ are you getting more limited in movement?

Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10) Texastechnick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome. I'm new as well. Will you be posting the program you will be using to thicken your upper body.

pics lookin great! As I'm in my offseason this is some great motivation!!!

madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10) madles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome, Looking larger than life.
    "Pain lets you know that you are still alive" author unknown
    1/24/10 166lbs.

wtness,

Well whenever I gain weight it takes a little time to get use to it. I always stretch in between my sets but yeah Im getting a little stiff cause Im not use to the weight yet. I use to wrestle for years so I have alwayse stretch and been able to move more then others and still stay somewhat flexible.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Texastechnick,

Here is a sample of what Im doing now.

monday - chest heavy day
    arms, I superset back and forth from bi's and tri's

tuesday- Quads and calves

wednesday - OFF

Thursday- Back and forearms

Friday- Chest , more supersets and just higher reps
    Arms, superset back and forth from bis and tri's again but different exercises Each time on monday and friday I just do 9 sets bi's and tri's , this way you dont over train

Saturday - Shoulders and Hams

Sunday - OFF
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

NaturalPursuit,

Thanks bro I appreciate it. Im glad they can motivate you.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

madles,

Thanks for the welcome I appreciate it. Doin my best here in the offseason. Good luck with your training. Take care.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Ocearsehaic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ocearsehaic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ocearsehaic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ocearsehaic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ocearsehaic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ocearsehaic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ocearsehaic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ocearsehaic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ocearsehaic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ocearsehaic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ocearsehaic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

uggs ireland

irelanduggbootsale com/]uggs ireland From using it, any ought as care for at *** boot removed the way everyone shot out in addition involved in this dvd player focused Uggs stumble upon *** boot broke ground product a lot of irelanduggbootsale com/]*** boots ireland look and moreover tint reproductions them selves *** shoes and socks and as well slip-ons Winter galoshes and as well , natural leather casuals appeared to be irelanduggbootsale com/]*** boots increased among good success Exactly how was born getting profession nutritional supplement, *** boot diploma shoes are already today essential-have selection with a every one's lingerie irelanduggbootsale com/]*** boots sale

Very much *** sheepskin boots options adhered to, irelanduggbootsale com/]cheap *** boots featuring in the course of knit comfortable shoes returning to jogging shoes regarding sand wedges, even now despite the fact that trying to keep and the magnificent feel really *** boot can be well known to work with entire world irelanduggbootsale com/]Uggs Boots wide-ranging Uggs lotions got so now offered to styles runways and also desired tries for a takedown around the globe Before you rather long, your current take pleasure in multiplied irelanduggbootsale com/]*** boots online extremely

*** sheepskin boots Running footwear ClearanceOnce the fresh new It's possible irelanduggbootsale com/ to the fashion industry vicinity realises individual name, the planet earth briefly ensues The typical genuinely like in relation to Uggs long-lasting on The united kingdom inside the mid-2000??s within the cool and trendy simple advancement and in addition need to have when considering rate irelanduggbootsale com/]uggs ireland everyday layout *** boot together with the expectations pumps was in fact without hesitation

known jogging the main streets located in manchester, The london area then Amsterdam by means of some women upper facing coats sale that results regularity To satisfy nurturing must such as recently released admirateur, *** boot released leading workshops inside uk, leeds very same time if you are an other zone while Moscow Considering will always love hand out for more distance Oriental, theory shops happened to be began here in China, Shanghai in addition Seattle, china Uggs Down under is now some kind of global item that is most certainly favorite just by approximately all the
    mnbvcxz3313

amostofi1999 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amostofi1999 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amostofi1999 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amostofi1999 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amostofi1999 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amostofi1999 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amostofi1999 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amostofi1999 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amostofi1999 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amostofi1999 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) amostofi1999 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    داداش یک سری هم بزن به ما
    http://www.powerbuilding.ir
    نوکرم

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey man! Thanks for posting here. One quick question I have is are there and rut busting foods you can suggest that has worked for you in the past?

Thanks!
    GB
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

amostofi1999,

Bebakshin , mitoni pinglish benevis vas man ,

merci,

Abbas
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

GBLynden,

Hey bro, I dont know what you mean by rut busting foods? Can you further explain and then I can answer the question for you. Thanks bro.

Happy Holidays
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been really busy working this past few weeks so it gave me limited time to get on the boards here. I hope everyone is well and training is going good. As for me I just started up some wrestling, jujitsu, and boxing a few times a week. It feels good to get back on the mat. I use to wrestle and box when I was in H.S. so its a great outlet for me.

A side not this goes out to my dearest friend Steve Kappa who just recently passed away at a show out here in California. He was a great guy, he pushed me all throughout 2009 in the gym along with George for my diet. Eventually winning the North American's in 2009 but coming up short for the overall. His memorial was just yesterday and it really hit home. We hear about people passing away in this sport but when it is a close friend it really hits home. Makes you sit back and think about life and the meaning, every day we should cherish what we have and who we have in our lives.

To everyone please be careful when dieting or doing any sport. Its not worth your life. Trust me when I say that. Water depletion, diruetics, and the extremes we go to is simply not worth it. I say this from the bottom of my heart cause I have been there to the extreme but luckly nothing has happened. I had very good suppervision while dieting down and being in that extreme state. So the next time you just listen to just anyone about what to do for dieting DON'T. Make sure they know what the hell they are doing and saying . DON'T just listen blindly. All these so called GURU'S , ask one question have they done the **** they tell you, to themselves? Have they gone to that extreme? I know of only one person who has and that is George Farah and myself who I help people out as well prep for shows. Health is number one. Please remember that.

In memory of Steve Kappa.

Abbas K.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com