Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Welcome to the IFBB Section

Grip it and rip it... hardNheavy2011's Avatar
    hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hardNheavy2011 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Welcome Abbas! You're jacked bro!!

Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fitmom43,

Hey how are you , thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it , hope you have a great day.
    Abbas Khatami

www.********.com/abbaskhatami
    www.youtube.com/abbaskhatami
    www.twitter.com/abbas_khatami
    abbaskhatami@aol.com

Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abbas K. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hardNheavy2011,

Hey bro, thank you , I appreciate it. Trying now to get even bigger so when I do come back people will be shocked. Have a great day.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Alright so it's my first week back after being out of the gym for 10 days cause of that damn cold thats going around. I have to say it sucks getting back in the swing of things. Lose of strength, appetite is so so and just sore everywhere LOL. Feels like I just started training again. On a brighter note, just glad Im back and training again. I hate feeling lazy with no drive. Next week I'll bump up the intensity a little more then I'll be on my way. Still sitting around 260lbs which Im suprized about. Maybe I needed the rest.

Just a little update I'll be shooting videos and writing an article for RX Muscle. Each month I'll be doing a few videos up in Venice Gold's either training someone or training myself. Once they are shot I'll post up the links on here. The Clips there will be no longer than like a minute. But it will be really nice cause you can choose what you would like to see. For example you want to see back training , you can type in back and a list of videos that have back training will come up. So it will be something new.

So I have chest and arms again today can't wait to get in there and blast them.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How often do you have "cheat" meals? And do you use them strategically? Like in days that you are training lagging bodyparts to have a surplus of calories in that day in hopes to fuel those muscles better?
    Kinda curious to know your approach.
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loctus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Abbas have you ever had trouble with acne? I have had really acne on mostly my back, shoulders, and chest. What do you recommend?
    "that guy is like a damn unicorn" -Evan Centopani on Mamdouh Elsbiay

OtisBDriftwood,

Actually what I do is on my off days I increase my carbs by about 250grams. So that would be every third or fourth day. If I do have a cheat meal I'll have it on my off day as well. It does help fill up your glycogen storages for the up coming training days. Usually these off days are the days after my lagging body part so you get to rest the muscle and fill up on glycogen.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Loctus,

If you are 21 like it says you could still be going through hormonal changes or if you are taking something to cause this. Either way I dont know if you have access to a Trader Joes but they have a soap that is a facial soap made from tea tree. Or just get tea tree soap this really helps with acne. Let me know if you try it and if it worked for you. Yes you can use it on your body as well.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Well its Nationals time again. Even though I turned pro last year and even as an amature I still get excited when the USA's , North American, and Nationals come around. There are a lot of good guys going in the supers this weekend and I wish everyone of them the best of luck. I've competed with most of the guys there except for Dusty. I know you all are in the zone, keep your heads straight and let the best man win. Good luck to eveyone.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tcrow will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looking good bro
    I train therefore I am

Tcrow,

Thanks brother , just wait till I step back on stage , will be a total transformation. Keep up the good work.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cograts brother on your amazing hard work and acheivments.

Hope you stick around and teach us small guys a thing or two.
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Terminator84 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Abbas I'm very thankful to see you here with all these posts from you, that's really awesome.

I have to ask you, I'm dieting down in the near days, trying to go down from 25% of body fat to something like 5%, you think 5 months of dieting is enough? my stats: 6,3 hight, 280 lbs weight and 25% bf, also I never had problems with bulking up but my main concern is cutting!

I'll be glad to hear from the pro himself.

NotBigEnough206,

Thanks for your post bro. I appreciate that. Don't worry I'll be here , I love passing on the knowledge and helping others. Like I said in previous posts with me growing up and getting into the sport there was not the internet and all the info like now adays, so everything was by trail and error.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Terminator84,

Glad you are liking the posts. As far as you dieting down I would give it a little longer than 5 months to acheive your goal. Just to let you know 5% BF is very low, thats close to contest conditioning. If you are going for a show thats fine but if you want to be confortable and still look great I would shoot for 7-8%. You will feel good and still look great. Just start with your cardio in the morning on an empty stomach, thats a staple in any diet. Its the best way to burn the bodyfat since you have been in a depleted state for at least 8 hours from sleep. Keep the carb moderate and at times go low carbs then have a high day. Going too low for too long actually slows down your metabolism. So throwing in a high carb day here and there wont hurt, it will actually speed up your metabolism. If anything you will gain some water weight but nothing more than that. After a few days of low carbs again you will probably look better than before. Reason I say give it a little longer is for ths simple fact that the body at one point or another will stop loosing, so you may have to just maintain there for a lil bit then change up something again either in your diet , or your training and cardio. Hope this helps you out. Good luck on your goal.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Soaking in a Digital Bath ShaneSwan's Avatar
    ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey Abbas, I was flicking through some old muscle mags and came across a quote from you in an issue of Flex, where you state that a few days after an arms session you do a set of 100 in order to pump/flush the muscle with blood; you still using this technique?
    Feed me here
    Fill me up again
    Temporarily pacify this hunger thats so cruel

ShaneSwan,

Yes Shane I still do that on occasion for my weaker areas. I'll do that for a 6 weeks or so then lay off then get back to it again. The muscle gets use to exersizes ver quickly so you have to do different things to stimulate them.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Soaking in a Digital Bath ShaneSwan's Avatar
    ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ShaneSwan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Okay. How do you get the 100 reps, rest-pause? Run the rack/stack?
    Feed me here
    Fill me up again
    Temporarily pacify this hunger thats so cruel

moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) moetorious has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dorood bar shoma, welcome to bb.com looking forward on ur progress.

ShaneSwan,

Ok pretty simple. For instance you hit bi's hard that day, what I did was engorge my tri's with the 100's, and on tri day I would pick an exercise and do 100's for bi's. So example rope push downs, pick a weight you can do for at least 20 reps no cheating or really pushing hard but its burning by 20-25 reps, drop it , time your self for like 15-20 seconds , then go at it again with the same weight. Now if you drop down to like 15 reps then after the next 15-20 sec rest drop the weight a bit and keep going till you hit 100 reps. So get another 20 reps rest, hit it again , and again till you reach 100. Then what I'd do after that is I would stretch that mucle out for a bit and wala you have the biggest pump.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

moetorious,

Ba Ba salam, merci va doorod bar shoma. Thank you for your post. I hope you enjoy this thread and keep posting. I'll be posting up some pics here soon and more links to my training.

Roozeh khoob dashtebash
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

FINALLY after about 6 years of not going being able to get back up to 270lbs, I've done it. Back up to 270lbs yesterday and not even really trying hard to pound down the food. My body is finally responding like it use to. So give me a few day or so and I'll post up a pic. THen the next pic will be when I hit 280lbs. Offseason is going great. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow, enjoy the day with your family and friends.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

davideee is on a distinguished road. (+10) davideee is on a distinguished road. (+10) davideee is on a distinguished road. (+10) davideee is on a distinguished road. (+10) davideee is on a distinguished road. (+10) davideee is on a distinguished road. (+10) davideee is on a distinguished road. (+10) davideee is on a distinguished road. (+10) davideee is on a distinguished road. (+10) davideee is on a distinguished road. (+10) davideee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    true
    Originally Posted by valiantmiller16 View Post
    cheers for the reply man hope to see you stick around

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Abbas K. View Post
    FINALLY after about 6 years of not going being able to get back up to 270lbs, I've done it. Back up to 270lbs yesterday and not even really trying hard to pound down the food. My body is finally responding like it use to. So give me a few day or so and I'll post up a pic. THen the next pic will be when I hit 280lbs. Offseason is going great. Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving tomorrow, enjoy the day with your family and friends.
    That's pretty exciting, Abbas. I bet you're looking huge and with more than one year to go until your competition, i bet you gonna rock the house at the Flex Pro 2013.
    Anxious to see the pic, keep up the gains bro.
    I'll be joining the ride...
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Abbas K. View Post
    congratz man! BEAST MODE! looking forward to that pic! happy thanksgiving!
    advertising not permitted

Naturalpursuit,

Thanks bro. Yeah its cool but a little adjustment being this heavy. Will post up here in the next day or so. Have a good Thanksgiving.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. This is a day to enjoy your family and friends and just relax. So to all my new friends on here thank you for all your posts and comments. I'll do my best to get back to each and everyone of you keeping this fun and bring some excitement back to the sport. NOW go eat up and enjoy your day everyone.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com

sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sculpt07 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome Abbas! fantastic that your on the boards here. Enjoy ur off season and cheers for keeping us posted

sculpt07,

THanks for the post bro I appreciate it . I am enjoying the offseason , just started training hard again. Will post up some pics. Take care.
    Abbas Khatami

abbaskhatami@aol.com