Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'7", 141 lbs
    BboyChanrockZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Visit BboyChanrockZ's BodySpace

Unhappy Why are my abs so small?

Ok I have everything pretty much proportional but my abs are still small. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, how do you get a massive V-cut, my friend has like only four abs bulging out and a massive v cut, but he's skinny! How do you achieve this?
    Last edited by BboyChanrockZ; 11-06-2011 at 08:33 AM.

Stats: 5'7", 141 lbs
    BboyChanrockZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Visit BboyChanrockZ's BodySpace
    Bump

Stats: 5'9", 173 lbs
    ymenic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymenic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymenic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymenic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymenic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymenic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymenic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymenic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymenic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymenic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ymenic has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit ymenic's BodySpace
    Turn abs like any other muscle, use weights. I do leg raises with 20 lbs and decline crunches with a 45 lbs.

Stats: 6'0", 214 lbs
    freshgymrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freshgymrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freshgymrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freshgymrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freshgymrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freshgymrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freshgymrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freshgymrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freshgymrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freshgymrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freshgymrat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit freshgymrat's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by BboyChanrockZ View Post
    Ok I have everything pretty much proportional but my abs are still small. Is there any way to fix this?

Also, how do you get a massive V-cut, my friend has like only four abs bulging out and a massive v cut, but he's skinny! How do you achieve this?
    Its your makeup.
    I have small abs also some people have big blocky abs it is all about your makeup your not gonna change that.

Stats: 6'0", 160 lbs
    ThankGod4Women is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ThankGod4Women is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ThankGod4Women is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ThankGod4Women is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ThankGod4Women is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ThankGod4Women is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ThankGod4Women is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ThankGod4Women is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ThankGod4Women is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ThankGod4Women is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ThankGod4Women is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ThankGod4Women's BodySpace
    Your abs look great man
    Last edited by ThankGod4Women; 11-06-2011 at 02:38 PM.