Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Herman Cain - The jokes on us

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#45171907

Pokemon, 999 plan from Sims Game, settlement signed and dated on 9/99 etc. Could this be the biggest political joke pulled on the American people in the history of our country? Sure seems like it =)
    Welcome to thunder dome, bitch.

♚Elected President - R/P♚ BEATINGU's Avatar
    BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm voting for Herman Cain in 2012

lol @ Rachel Maddow
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.
    <3 Gif_Brah + Skeptical_Hippo

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BEATINGU View Post

lol @ Rachel Maddow
    I like how you responded to a post about a 18 min long video 2 minutes after it was posted "loling" at it.

BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BEATINGU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    I like how you responded to a post about a 18 min long video 2 minutes after it was posted "loling" at it.

I just think Rachel Maddow and MSNBC in general are jokes

But I just watched the video (stopped at 15:00)

Still doesn't change my opinion at all.
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just think Rachel Maddow and MSNBC in general are jokes

But I just watched the video (stopped at 15:00)

Still doesn't change my opinion at all.
    Will you still vote for him after he drops out of the race?

Originally Posted by Emmortal View Post
    Will you still vote for him after he drops out of the race?

I'm planning to vote for him in the Republican primaries.

He's ahead in the polls so I don't see him dropping out anytime soon

If he doesn't get the nomination I'll vote for whoever the Republican canidate is

Zero chance I will vote Obama
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#45171907

Pokemon, 999 plan from Sims Game, settlement signed and dated on 9/99 etc. Could this be the biggest political joke pulled on the American people in the history of our country? Sure seems like it =)
    The biggest political joke pulled on the American people in the history of our country is currently sitting in the White House. And it is not a funny joke.

Originally Posted by bcop View Post
    The biggest political joke pulled on the American people in the history of our country is currently sitting in the White House. And it is not a funny joke.
    What's sad is people actually believe that. The real joke is that it's irrelevant who's sitting in the oval office (Obama continuing Bush's policies) and that people still bicker over republicans vs democrats. Our entire government is the real joke.

I'm planning to vote for him in the Republican primaries.

If he doesn't get the nomination I'll vote for whoever the Republican canidate is

Zero chance I will vote Obama
    So you abandon all logic and reason and will vote for a man who quotes Pokemon theme songs, gets his tax plan from the Sims video game and breaks out into singing in the middle of a debate just because you hate Obama?

Makes sense.

jger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jger13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm very fiscally conservative, but socially _noGovernmentHerePlease_

Generally Cain does not appeal to me. But he does have one very strong point going for him - he's not a career politician.

bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000) bcop is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's sad is people actually believe that. The real joke is that it's irrelevant who's sitting in the oval office (Obama continuing Bush's policies) and that people still bicker over republicans vs democrats. Our entire government is the real joke.

"I'm planning to vote for him in the Republican primaries.

Zero chance I will vote Obama"

So you abandon all logic and reason and will vote for a man who quotes Pokemon theme songs, gets his tax plan from the Sims video game and breaks out into singing in the middle of a debate just because you hate Obama?

Makes sense.
    I am not sure who I will vote for in the Republican primary, but I know that I will not vote for Huntsman, Romney or Paul, since they are not conservative enough for me. He did not get his tax plan from the Sims, and I admit that I like his tax plan a lot (I made the first thread on this forum about it, do a search), but it doesn't mean that I will vote for him.

The liberals got us into this mess, and I will vote for whomever wins the republican primary for President, even if I don't like that person, since I know that he or she will be better than Obama. Heck, Winnie the Poo would make a better president than Obama.

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jger13 View Post
    I'm very fiscally conservative, but socially _noGovernmentHerePlease_

Generally Cain does not appeal to me. But he does have one very strong point going for him - he's not a career politician.
    Just because he didn't get into politics later on in life doesn't mean he isn't a career politician... hes funded by the koche brothers, hes bought just like everyone else.

Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

lol @ Rachel Maddow
    I'm voting for Herman Cain in 2012 too. I like that man just because everyone is giving him **** and trying to make up some bull**** about him.. I liked him when I first saw him speak and I like him even more now. He has my vote without a doubt.. Cain 2012

Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    Just because he didn't get into politics later on in life doesn't mean he isn't a career politician... hes funded by the koche brothers, hes bought just like everyone else.
    This. He's heavily funded by lobbyists and is just another status quo clown who's pulling a prank on everyone. He even says in the video posted above that he's their brother from another mother (referring to the Koch brothers). Crowd just cheers him on. I'm not a fan of Maddow's show at all and never watch it, but it clearly shows that this guy isn't serious about any of this and it's all fabricated. The gafs are just too well orchestrated to be unintentional.

Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Transposed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This. He's heavily funded by lobbyists and is just another status quo clown who's pulling a prank on everyone. He even says in the video posted above that he's their brother from another mother (referring to the Koch brothers). Crowd just cheers him on. I'm not a fan of Maddow's show at all and never watch it, but it clearly shows that this guy isn't serious about any of this and it's all fabricated. The gafs are just too well orchestrated to be unintentional.
    Smh @ a self made black male in America being a "status quo clown." Get the **** outta here. He has a BS in mathematics and a masters in computer science from the late 60's early 70's during extreme racism and actually difficult classes. Plus he served in the military and turned Godfather's pizza, a failing business, profitable.. How about you? Who's the real clown?

ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Transposed View Post
    Smh @ a self made black male in America being a "status quo clown." Get the **** outta here. He has a BS in mathematics and a masters in computer science from the late 60's early 70's during extreme racism and actually difficult classes. Plus he served in the military and turned Godfather's pizza, a failing business, profitable.. How about you? Who's the real clown?
    The jokes on you.

Lol @ calling Herman Cain a clown...I'd like to see your life accomplishments and compare it with him

Let's take a look at his resume

He’s not a career politician (in fact he has never held political office). Aside from being the guy that owns Godfathers Piza there’s a lot more to him. He’s also a computer guy, a banker guy, and a rocket scientist guy

Here’s his bio:
    - Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
    - Master’s degree in Computer Science.
    - Mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).
    - Computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.
    - VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).
    All achieved before reaching the age of 35.

Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!

- Business Manager. Took charge of Pillsbury’s 400 Burger King restaurants in the Philadelphia area, which were the company’s poorest performers in the country. Spent the first nine months learning the business from the ground up, cooking hamburger and yes, cleaning toilets. After three years he had turned them into the company’s best performers.
    - Godfather’s Pizza CEO. Was asked by Pillsbury to take charge of their Godfather’s Pizza chain (which was on the verge of bankruptcy). He made it profitable in 14 months.
    - In 1988 he led a buyout of the Godfather’s Pizza chain from Pillsbury. He was now the owner of a restaurant chain. Again he reached the top of the ladder of another industry.
    - He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.

Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!

- Adviser to the Federal Reserve System. Herman Cain went to work for the Federal Reserve Banking System advising them on how monetary policy changes would affect American businesses.
    - Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.

After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!

- Writer and public speaker. He then started to write and speak on leadership. His books include Speak as a Leader, CEO of Self, Leadership is Common Sense, andThey Think You’re Stupid.
    - Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).

He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—
    STACK THAT UP AGAINST THE 'COMMUNITY ORGANIZER'....
    Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century.
    (●•̃)
    /█\
    .Π.

❤♚ Conservative Crew ♚❤

┊  ┊  ┊  ┊
    ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
    ┊  ┊  ☆
    ┊  ★

iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Live Gingrich and Cain "debate"

http://www.c-span.org/Live-Video/C-SPAN/

Watching in anticipation of more lulz
    || RON PAUL 2012 ||

jeremymatzke is just really nice. (+1000) jeremymatzke is just really nice. (+1000) jeremymatzke is just really nice. (+1000) jeremymatzke is just really nice. (+1000) jeremymatzke is just really nice. (+1000) jeremymatzke is just really nice. (+1000) jeremymatzke is just really nice. (+1000) jeremymatzke is just really nice. (+1000) jeremymatzke is just really nice. (+1000) jeremymatzke is just really nice. (+1000) jeremymatzke is just really nice. (+1000)
    People will always hate
    go to http://www.nomorxcuses.com for more fitness info

CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50) CoolDehLa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Most of them were indeed stupid/weird stuff but I don't think I'm convinced. I think maddox is punking herself here.
    I ALWAYS rep back(srs)
    ModNegged 06-12-2012

<;,>< Official Evolutionist Federation <;,><

SYRIANKID: So to reiterate, I'm presenting evidence, it's not peer-reviewed in any scientific journal.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109235951&p=192635491#post192635491

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Herman Cain is a joke.

More bank bailouts, more federal reserve inflation, more policing the world, increased taxes on the middle and lower class.

No thank you!
    Your life will never be a straight path.â€
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.â€
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.â€
    -Denzel Washington

je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Didn't know he was a "rocket scientist." Smfh @ having the GAUL to call a rocket scientist a CLOWN LOL. You got to be kidding me. I'm white and I hate when people throw out the race card.. but that hatred has to be based on race. Look at this damn resume and life.. A mathematician for the navy? Listening to Fox News right now, "Will the current allegations derail the Cain train." Hell no. I'm voting for him now for sure lol.
    So what? How is he applying his scientific knowledge to benefit the nation? He's not. What are his plans for Nasa? or environmental issues? They all fly in the face of promoting science.

Originally Posted by je1ani View Post
    So what? How is he applying his scientific knowledge to benefit the nation? He's not. What are his plans for Nasa? or environmental issues? They all fly in the face of promoting science.
    Dude... he's a ROCKET SCIENTIST.. How can anyone even say 1 negative thing about a rocket scientist. Didn't you read that article about "STEM." We need MORE rocket scientists and less jerks like you . You know how much time goes into studying MATH? I can only imagine. Im taking accounting and that crap takes up a hell of a lot of time. I took business calculus, I got an A, but thats baby stuff compared to majoring in MATH.. Stop talking down on others its not nice.
    Last edited by Transposed; 11-06-2011 at 06:50 PM.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Smfh @ having the GAUL to call a rocket scientist a CLOWN LOL.
    I know, those French people sure are rude.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ajs8140 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude... he's a ****ing ROCKET SCIENTIST LOL.. How can anyone even say 1 negative thing about a rocket scientist lol. Didn't you read that article about "STEM." We need MORE rocket scientists and less *******s like you lol. You know how much time goes into studying MATH? I can only imagine. Im taking accounting and that crap takes up a hell of a lot of time. I took business calculus, I got an A, but thats baby stuff compared to majoring in MATH.. Stop talking down on others its not nice lol.
    Good point...

Herman Cain shouldn't even have to run for office - Dude's a rocket scientist!

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the only way in hell i would even think about voting for him is if he promises to give me free pizza for his entire presidency

Herman Cain is a joke, i would vote for obama just so cain doesnt get elected.
    n4l
    Rayaarito
    fappin
    r32gojirra

je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) je1ani is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Dude... he's a ****ing ROCKET SCIENTIST LOL.. How can anyone even say 1 negative thing about a rocket scientist lol. Didn't you read that article about "STEM." We need MORE rocket scientists and less *******s like you lol. You know how much time goes into studying MATH? I can only imagine. Im taking accounting and that crap takes up a hell of a lot of time. I took business calculus, I got an A, but thats baby stuff compared to majoring in MATH.. Stop talking down on others its not nice lol.
    not in the mood for getting trolled.

Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spell this out for me, I am not smart like you lol.
    Gall and Gaul mean different things.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

No hes not JUST a rocket scientist. He's a mathematician, a father and husband, a black man who made it during the 1960's and 1970's, a military veteran, and a self made businessman.. Sounds pretty good to me.

Did you know Ron Paul has delivered over 40,000 babies?

Herman Cain can't beat that. Ron Paul is clearly more alpha and should be president.

That's a baby and a half everyday since his birth.

iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iStinkFist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No hes not JUST a rocket scientist. He's a mathematician, a father and husband, a black man who made it during the 1960's and 1970's, a military veteran, and a self made businessman.. Sounds pretty good to me.
    You need more than a good resume to get the job brah. And Cain has been failing hard at the "interview" portion.
    || RON PAUL 2012 ||