vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to prevent your waist from growing?

So folks, how do i prevent my waist from growing?
    I asked my trainer at the gym and he said always wear a belt whatever you do bench press or french press.
    Remove it only when you do abs work and cardio.
    Is this true? Gym belt prevents waist from growing?

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess that makes sense since your core muscles will be weak as sh*t
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

aviad345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    first, the things with the belt is bullsh*t...

second, dont work your oblyquis too much. itll make you look like a box.
    widen your shoulders back and chest and your waist will look narrower.

Stunt Professional WhiteKnight4U's Avatar
    WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WhiteKnight4U is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aviad345 View Post
    first, the things with the belt is bullsh*t...

second, dont work your oblyquis too much. itll make you look like a box.
    widen your shoulders back and chest and your waist will look narrower.
    yeah when you workout obliques your body turns into cardboard n shyt, real annoying. stay away from deadlifts, squats, bench, all the major lifts for this reason. Do not work your core out what so ever, never sit up straight either, always slouch. This way your core will not grow at all and you will have the V taper of a God.

Good luck OP.
    "If death is victory; how afraid of life can we be?"
    "In order to be brave or courageous, you must first be consumed with fear, for a person who is not afraid cannot be brave."
    Invert Y-axis crew

FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FLChamp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    smndfg,n,mgsn,dfmb n,fbsa,mnbfsnbadbsfmnfbgfm,nbmngsbgfsmnbsgmnb,dgfs ndbmnbsdf,mmngsfbmdnbsfm,dnbm,sg,fdn,msbfg,mdbnmfg smnbsmganfbsmbdsmnbgf,mndbmgn,bfs,gbfmsd,abs,bfs,m anbsa,dnfmab,bsfnbmdsnfb,sdmfnb,dafb,sdbf,bdsmfd,s abfmsdabf,dsbf,sbmndfb,mnb,mbmnb,,b,nm,.mm,n.nmb,n nmb,bmmnb,mn,nmm,nmbmbm,bnmbmn,bmnbmnb,mnm,bmmnbmn ,bmnb,bnmn,bm,bm n,bmn,nm,bnm,mbnb,danfsv,fas,mfb,dfsafBLSAJDLKbdas lfksadlfbLFLASBDFKA,SDFL,SAF,ASBDFM,,fbdfmnsdbmfnb sdmnbfsmdnbfmdsbfmsdbzfmnfmdsfb s,mnwmass,a,al,wms e
    550/385/655, 285 overhead press, 330 push jerk, 250 weighted dip, 190 weighted pull-up, 413.8 max weighted pull-up, 450 front squat, 365 RFESS, 305 x 2 log press, 400 (per arm) farmer's carry, 370 atlas stone, 31 pull-ups at 247.

www.youtube.com/user/JoeyTheMilitant/videos
    Next competition date(s): November 9th & 10th, 2019.
    Instagram: @hiphopstrongman_reloaded

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    try to avoid doing any lift where u are standing up or sitting down, because your abs will grow from stabilizing your body in place

try to do most of ur workout laying down to keep ur waist tight

Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100) Briandk is not very well liked. (-100)
    Your trainer is an idiot.

vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) vjke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WhiteKnight4U View Post
    yeah when you workout obliques your body turns into cardboard n shyt, real annoying. stay away from deadlifts, squats, bench, all the major lifts for this reason. Do not work your core out what so ever, never sit up straight either, always slouch. This way your core will not grow at all and you will have the V taper of a God.

Good luck OP.
    what the **** dude? Are you being sarcastic?

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ITT op wastes money on a retard trainer

what the heck?
    I asked a question and what i get?
    Trolling all the way.

Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you lift,your waist will grow.

My waist and hip bones are as wide as my chest and I'm not complaining(much),why should you?

Fire your trainer,please.

Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    ITT op wastes money on a retard trainer
    It's a gym trainer, not personal trainer.
    If you don't have to say anything smarter you would better shadap.

ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ilovemoney1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    honestly that belt thing is by far the worst advice ive heard in my life a belt wont do **** for you

Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000) Bruno93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Only thing that I've heard that helps is not doing weighed oblique work and doing stomach vacuums.
    https://www.instagram.com/brunobastos_93/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCshN_nywHWNFH836xZ7VjtQ?view_as=subscriber

Originally Posted by Christaras9 View Post
    If you lift,your waist will grow.

My waist and hip bones are as wide as my chest and I'm not complaining(much),why should you?

Fire your trainer,please.
    Like i said, he is not my trainer.
    Why would i need small waist?
    Because of V taper.

Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000) Christaras9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vjke View Post
    Like i said, he is not my trainer.
    Why would i need small waist?
    Because of V taper.
    I can understand that and being a former 103kg fatass I want it too
    But it would be much better if you trained for real.
    Squats and Deadlifts will most likely widen your waist a bit.However,these exercises aren't praised so much for nothing.
    The benefits destroy small disadvantages like that.
    You fear that they'll mess your V-taper?Do pull ups until you pass out then That would even it and make you way stronger than you were before in the process.

Originally Posted by Christaras9 View Post
    I can understand that and being a former 103kg fatass I want it too
    But it would be much better if you trained for real.
    Squats and Deadlifts will most likely widen your waist a bit.However,these exercises aren't praised so much for nothing.
    The benefits destroy small disadvantages like that.
    You fear that they'll mess your V-taper?Do pull ups until you pass out then That would even it and make you way stronger than you were before in the process.
    dude i do understand where you are going. Deadlifts are one of my favorite exercise. I do pull ups and other compounds twice a week. But this is not where i need help.
    I just asked if there is any possibility to prevent my waist from growing. That's it. Nothing else.
    cmon guys stop trolling.

xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xbuttheaddx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Lolz.
    **********S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW***
    ***I ONE STEP MY BLUNTS CREW***
    ***GRAPE SODA IS MY CHIT CREW***
    ***RED FACIAL HAIR CREW***

HAVE BEEN NEGGED BY *******S SIGNIFICANTLY LESS SINCE JOINING THE "*******S ALWAYS NEG ME CREW" BRAHS

Football is for athletes, Wrestling is for men

AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100) AmarjotPandher is not very well liked. (-100)
    no.

ur 160 lbs....why u worried about ur waist right now
    "You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't"

"While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it."

The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow

Eat Big. Lift Big. Get Big.