Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by midlandsbrah View Post
    How would an international get a job there? I was thinking lifeguard at one of the water parks.
    Apply online, also hiring reps go to a lot of international schools. I would suggest working at the UK pavillion in EPCOT if I was you, pay would be better, job would be easier, you would work with all people from the U.K. and you could be a server/bartender if you are good with people

GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by midlandsbrah View Post
    How would an international get a job there? I was thinking lifeguard at one of the water parks.
    Same, I'm from Canada, college student/part time lifeguard, speak 3 languages.

Can I get a summer job?
    ☆ ☆ Ultimate Quebec Club ☆ ☆
    †Italian Crew†
    *Wanderlust/Misc Travelling Crew*

lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10) lightell is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MareeWanna View Post
    Why do people drop out to work for DisneyWorld? In Disneyland, I heard entry level people get paid like ****. Minimum wage, etc. Please explain and aware me of this phenomenon.
    The work is fun, everyone gets benefits, cheap housing, can continue education at UCF when you want, room for advancement after you get degree

many many people are college drop outs that came down here for a semester and just decided to stay

Originally Posted by neilsabo View Post
    what kind of work experience do they look for when hiring cast members & how many interviews do you have to do
    What job? It varies a lot

Originally Posted by GliAzzuri View Post
    Same, I'm from Canada, college student/part time lifeguard, speak 3 languages.

Can I get a summer job?
    No doubt, Lots of Canadians work here and speaking multiple languages is a huge plus

GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GliAzzuri is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lightell View Post
    No doubt, Lots of Canadians work here and speaking multiple languages is a huge plus
    sick, how soon should I apply for this summer? Can you give me any tips to get hired?

Will rep when off rc, send me a PM if you want to remind me.
    †Italian Crew†

sick, how soon should I apply for this summer? Can you give me any tips to get hired?

Will rep when off rc, send me a PM if you want to remind me.
    Apply now I believe its open for the summer semester.

they are looking for really specific people, clean cut fun people that will enjoy work and get a long well with others. Just try to sound confident during the phone interview the questions for an entry level job are basic and they really just want to see what kind of a mind set you have.

BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BunkMoreland has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    have you seen walt's frozen head, below the ball @ epcot?
    "lady who goes fishing with men, comes back with red snapper" ~ Walt Whitman, 1986

★★ Blast it With Piss Crew ★★

♋ Mods close my wat do threads Crew ♋

[QUOTE=lightell;776971833]Apply now I believe its open for the summer semester.

they are looking for really specific people, clean cut fun people that will enjoy work and get a long well with others. Just try to sound confident during the phone interview the questions for an entry level job are basic and they really just want to see what kind of a mind set you have.[/QUOTE

https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP...046&jobid=4901

That's the only thing I found lifeguard related, is there anywhere else I should be looking. Is it better to work at a Disney resort or theme park?
    †Italian Crew†

Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    have you seen walt's frozen head, below the ball @ epcot?
    There is nothing below the ball at Epcot but Cement,

His head is supposed to be in the Disney Vault in Burbank California.

[QUOTE=GliAzzuri;776972853]
    Apply now I believe its open for the summer semester.

they are looking for really specific people, clean cut fun people that will enjoy work and get a long well with others. Just try to sound confident during the phone interview the questions for an entry level job are basic and they really just want to see what kind of a mind set you have.[/QUOTE

https://sjobs.brassring.com/1033/ASP...046&jobid=4901

That's the only thing I found lifeguard related, is there anywhere else I should be looking. Is it better to work at a Disney resort or theme park?

If you want to work as a lifeguard you will either be at a hotel pool or waterpark, most people prefer the hotel

are you in college?

[QUOTE=lightell;776974073]

If you want to work as a lifeguard you will either be at a hotel pool or waterpark, most people prefer the hotel

are you in college?
    Ya I'm in college, which is why I'm only looking for a summer job. What sites should I be looking at to find a job, should I just search the Disney site?
    †Italian Crew†

neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neilsabo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What job? It varies a lot
    ride operator or hotel front desk

Originally Posted by BunkMoreland View Post
    ever go to the wide world of sports to see bucs training camp?
    no,
    went and watched Atlanta braves spring training a lot

[QUOTE=GliAzzuri;776974723]

Ya I'm in college, which is why I'm only looking for a summer job. What sites should I be looking at to find a job, should I just search the Disney site?
    then do the college program,
    http://cp.disneycareers.com/en/default/

[QUOTE=lightell;776975803]

then do the college program,
    http://cp.disneycareers.com/en/default/
    Will buy you a beer if I get hired, thanks for the help brah!
    †Italian Crew†

Originally Posted by neilsabo View Post
    ride operator or hotel front desk
    Hotel front desk they usually want someone that is majoring in hotels or someone with experience. I started out in a hotel and its great.

Ride operator they just want someone that has shown they can keep a job.

[QUOTE=GliAzzuri;776976283]

Will buy you a beer if I get hired, thanks for the help brah!
    If you speak multiple languages and are out going and fun you are a lock for sure, I would advise looking into the Canadian Pavillion at Epcot as a second choice

PJbrah is just really nice. (+1000) PJbrah is just really nice. (+1000) PJbrah is just really nice. (+1000) PJbrah is just really nice. (+1000) PJbrah is just really nice. (+1000) PJbrah is just really nice. (+1000) PJbrah is just really nice. (+1000) PJbrah is just really nice. (+1000) PJbrah is just really nice. (+1000) PJbrah is just really nice. (+1000) PJbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Kind of wanted to move to florida when im done school anyway....any suggestions for someone with a communications/pr/marketing background?

Getting Cp comments requesting pics,

We are not really supposed to post a bunch of pics on social media sites (though many do) and due to misc detectives probably not the smartest thing for me to post

Originally Posted by PJbrah View Post
    Kind of wanted to move to florida when im done school anyway....any suggestions for someone with a communications/pr/marketing background?
    There are job postings for professional jobs but it would be easier to start as an hourly. Then you will get access to the jobs portal and can look for jobs in your major and you will have some Disney experience. You would have to be willing to start small though

MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrErnieWinkles is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Interesting thread is interesting.

Are you in the O.C area or back east in Florida?

I'm looking to renew my pass this month no homo
    R.I.P ZYZZ. YOU WILL BE MISSED.

therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Moving to Orlando in the fall for ucf, how easy is it to find a job for the fall. I only had 1 job prior which is right now i work at a coffee shop will it matter what my previous job experiences were?

Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000) Beachbum1546 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    u mack on all the hot chicks? lots of ********?
    Reps For Life:
    Richie209
    Onita
    BenchPressKing1
    injustcuz

Originally Posted by MrErnieWinkles View Post
    Interesting thread is interesting.

Are you in the O.C area or back east in Florida?

I'm looking to renew my pass this month no homo
    Florida

Originally Posted by therealturk View Post
    Moving to Orlando in the fall for ucf, how easy is it to find a job for the fall. I only had 1 job prior which is right now i work at a coffee shop will it matter what my previous job experiences were?
    It wouldnt be hard on short notice if you are not picky about what you are doing

Originally Posted by Beachbum1546 View Post
    u mack on all the hot chicks? lots of ********?
    Lots of ******** but they are with their parents so if they are your thing it will be tought sledding. Obviously I dont mack on chicks while I am giving tours but in employee only areas its very common

MaggotIngestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaggotIngestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaggotIngestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaggotIngestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaggotIngestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaggotIngestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaggotIngestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaggotIngestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaggotIngestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaggotIngestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MaggotIngestion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lmao at the idiots who would intern for disney land or disney world.

brb wasting an entire semester just to get paid $7.25/hour.
    brb taking $140 from your paycheck every week for your dorm style disgusting filthy housing
    brb working in 100 degree weather as a "marketing representative" which is actually just a sales clerk and park greeter
    brb being free labor

therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000)
    It wouldnt be hard on short notice if you are not picky about what you are doing
    i would rather enjoy working with other people, maybe helping them get seated for rides etc stuff like that, don't really like working solo

Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000) Three6Mafia is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you know Kelly boyles?
    Kangaroo brah

2 bad bichtes at the same damn time - Plato