NMan94 is not very well liked. (-100) NMan94 is not very well liked. (-100) NMan94 is not very well liked. (-100) NMan94 is not very well liked. (-100) NMan94 is not very well liked. (-100) NMan94 is not very well liked. (-100) NMan94 is not very well liked. (-100) NMan94 is not very well liked. (-100) NMan94 is not very well liked. (-100) NMan94 is not very well liked. (-100) NMan94 is not very well liked. (-100)

Question Help me find something similar to Under Armour please?

So, I have some serious issues with temperature when lifting and whatnot, and layering clothes is a big pain for me. UA seemed ideal for me but I have other things to spend big money on. Are there any alternative brands or anything that work the same way? I know Nike makes something similar, but it seems like that would be even more expensive. If not, could you let me know? All I need is a shirt similar to UA Coldgear, preferably long sleeve of course, and I guess either the coldgear leggings, but I could settle for the compression shorts type of thing. Thanks in advance for the help.
    Axios †

jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jamesmetal24 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by NMan94 View Post
    So, I have some serious issues with temperature when lifting and whatnot, and layering clothes is a big pain for me. UA seemed ideal for me but I have other things to spend big money on. Are there any alternative brands or anything that work the same way? I know Nike makes something similar, but it seems like that would be even more expensive. If not, could you let me know? All I need is a shirt similar to UA Coldgear, preferably long sleeve of course, and I guess either the coldgear leggings, but I could settle for the compression shorts type of thing. Thanks in advance for the help.
    There is nothing similar to Under Armour Coldgear, outside of Nike Pro Combat. I work in a freezer (-20 degrees) and that bitch is always wretched cold. However, wearing their "Coldgear Base 4.0" its warmer than anything its weight and you can tell as soon as you touch it. I also have a Coldgear Hoodie and its just as warm as some of my thick heavy cotton ones, without the bulk.

Under Armour is expensive no doubt, but you get what you pay for.

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Learn to layer. I've never found cold gear to be that great when wearing it I always feel clammy. I prefer plain old Polypro under a long sleeve T, under wool, and then under a coat if needed. This type of layering is good to below zero. Though for as cold as it gets where you are....... a t-shirt under a light coat would do me fine pretty much year round.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50) highhung723 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha, complaining about the cold in Fresno. Even at sub 50 temperatures, a long sleeve t-shirt should be enough since you're exercising and producing body heat.

DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DubfromGA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've tried to go other routes (lower cost) but always come back to Under Armour. I really like their products and they outlast the other stuff I've tried by a huge margin, thus making UA cheaper in the long run. I try to buy a piece every couple of weeks.
    I may look like Santa Claus.....but I'm feeling like Elvis...........