KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need a good workout for abs

Hi!

I will be traveling to LA in less than a month "Nov 16-21". I am a team photographer for the local MLS team "Sporting KC" and we have a really good shot at going to the cup. It all depends on Sunday!

I'm currently 5'6", 145.5, and 18%. I am also a 23yo male. I'm looking to cut some % and get some sorta of abs before the trip. I know I can't make a major difference but something is better than nothing! I also want to continue the workout even after my trip.

I'm not strong and don't have access to weights. I do have a mt bike that I plan on start riding again. I have not ridden it in over a year but I want to start riding 10-15miles a day if that is possible.

What should I do and eat? I am also not eating as much as I should. It started out not having enough time and my stomach sorta shrunk lol. I eat about 1.5 meals a day.

any help would be great!

PS: If your interested in my MLS picutres of Sporting KC and or the US Women's National Team, you can find them on my website: photographybydavidson.com

Thanks again!
    Last edited by KD0LAL; 11-04-2011 at 09:17 PM.

13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 13donniedarko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    20 miles+ is easy, but since you haven't ridden much your gonna feel like **** after. You should go ss(single speed) for a workout.

StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrongSid3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I definitely wouldn't eat so little. You don't want to lose muscle as well as fat while you're getting ready for LA. I think getting your diet in check is your best option.

KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KD0LAL has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 13donniedarko View Post
    20 miles+ is easy, but since you haven't ridden much your gonna feel like **** after. You should go ss(single speed) for a workout.
    I don't know a lot about bikes. Should I not change speeds/gears when going uphill or downhill?
    Looking to live a healthy life!
    Photographybydavidson.com