Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bubbles in urine

I have bubbels in my urine. It is always clear and comes out fine, without pain, and my father says it is because I am taking too many vitamans ect. The only things I am taking regurlary now are Flx Seed Oil, Vitamin C, Cat's Claw, Vitamin B-50 complex, Vitamin E, Calcium, and Chromium. Could you please tell me if this is a prblem and what to do about it.
    If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your
    mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to
    do your ****, then YOU DESERVE IT.

-Frank Zappa

A devoted acolyte in the Brotherhood of the Pink Elephant

part of DA...keep it on the QT

Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Its_PainFuLL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    stop drinking soap....problem solved

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Its_PainFuLL
    stop drinking soap....problem solved
    **** man thats wot ive been doing wrong

Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Eskimo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

doesnt everyone have bubbles in their urine?

ya know when you were younger you used to try to fill the urinal in school up with the bubbles....well atleast I did and some kids I know lol

you people live in a fairy world or something...there is nothing wrong with your urine, unless your urine is blood or it feels like your peein razor blades you are fine.

Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Back in elementary school, my friend would put mustard on the toilet seats. People (hopefully) wouldn't notice and then sit on it! Then the princapal found out.
    @155 lbs.BW (as of 5/19/03)

Max Bench:225
    Max DL:355
    Max Squat:285
    Max Military:145

Don't Mess With The
    BABY BEAR!

Location: Runnin' a steel rod right through the middle of everybody's crap...
    AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I thought the reason for bubbles in the urine was because of the air that gets taken under when the stream hits the toilet water.
    Quote of the year (2003):

"Why don't you online ghetto superstars lick 50 cent's balls in the misc section where it belongs? There have been at least 20 threads on him already in just about every section. This is a bodybuilding board so keep your bull**** in its proper place.

Let me translate that so you people will understand:

Oh snap, you be talkin all the shiznit bout 50 cent all up in the bodybuilding house *****s, ya'll best back up into the misc section befo I pull my gat on yo bitch asses. I be tearing 50 cent up any day yo, i'll bite that *****'s arm off wit my platinum teef bling bling." - Tom Swanson

DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500) DTRG is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by AzBadass
    I thought the reason for bubbles in the urine was because of the air that gets taken under when the stream hits the toilet water.
    makes sense to me

nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nogenius has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by AzBadass
    Yeah, that's the reason.
    My take on working out: http://www.lifeofastudent.com

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm glad we've come to an agreement.

-cj

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So, it should be "bubbles in toilet" not "bubbles in urine"

Location: Runnin' a steel rod right through the middle of everybody's crap...
    AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AzBadass has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If there is any dispute, try taking a piss outside and see if it bubbles up.
    Quote of the year (2003):

"Why don't you online ghetto superstars lick 50 cent's balls in the misc section where it belongs? There have been at least 20 threads on him already in just about every section. This is a bodybuilding board so keep your bull**** in its proper place.

Let me translate that so you people will understand:

Oh snap, you be talkin all the shiznit bout 50 cent all up in the bodybuilding house *****s, ya'll best back up into the misc section befo I pull my gat on yo bitch asses. I be tearing 50 cent up any day yo, i'll bite that *****'s arm off wit my platinum teef bling bling." - Tom Swanson

INgrappler has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Aw sorry to hear it man. You got the clap bro.
    I dont fear other men, other men fear me.

Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Baby bear_85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: bubbles in urine

Originally posted by Woden
    I have bubbels in my urine.
    Show us a pic, then maybe we can help you.
    @155 lbs.BW (as of 5/19/03)

Max Bench:225
    Max DL:355
    Max Squat:285
    Max Military:145

Don't Mess With The
    BABY BEAR!