Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I am about to snap and quit my bulk from this **** srs

I'm not really fat, probably like 17-18% but I have a large frame so I carry it very well and still have a V-belt. But my mom has 36DD and my dad has large chest fat stores so it's in my genetics to have **** on my chest and as such I have bitch tits but thankfully my chest muscle makes it pretty firm and a lot of people mistake it as having huge pec muscles.

Well, the girl I'm dating came over to swim lastnight and I took my shirt off and she said "Do you have boobs?" later that night we were laying there cuddling and out of nowhere she grabs my chest and giggles and says "it's so soft"

fukking felt like /wristing and now I'm struggling to eat anything. seriously am not sure if I will be able to continue giving everything to my bulk.

fkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

what do tmisc

crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000) crazed31 is just really nice. (+1000)
    pics of mom

Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500) Armoxus is not very helpful. (-500)
    I have gyno.

I win.

EDIT: Was about to ask how swimming in January, but then saw Florida, so it made sense. Like 50,000 degrees down there.

matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50) matsve will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cut down to shredded mode then start bulking at 300cal surplus! =)

I still got visible abs after like 5 months of bulking and have made good gains at about a 300cal surplus
    Always be proud, never be satisfied!

++ Positive Crew ++

***Viking Crew***

AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlexRowell will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Pics of said mother.

Just cut to 10% bro?

Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Chesso95 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    a 16 yr old doesn't need to be at 18% to gain muscle
    /thread
    alpha as fuk crew

Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chesso95 View Post
    a 16 yr old doesn't need to be at 18% to gain muscle
    /thread
    I'm strength training right now anyway

tempted to do strength while on cut

VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VeniVidiVici92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Disregard bishes, acquire aesthetics.

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't think she thought it was a bad thing...

keep bulking, cut, profit???
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000) BakeryMaster is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Ballad View Post
    I'm strength training right now anyway

tempted to do strength while on cut
    If you want to go for it bro.
    Ive been doing smolov jr for bench while cutting. I've lost 10lbs and am still able to add 5lbs a week on bench

dablueturtle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dablueturtle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dablueturtle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dablueturtle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dablueturtle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dablueturtle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dablueturtle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dablueturtle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dablueturtle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dablueturtle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dablueturtle has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    just cut bitch tits, it all gets better from there
    Last edited by dablueturtle; 01-10-2012 at 12:33 PM.

rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rippintwine23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was in similar situation, recently desided to cut. already down about 5 lbs in a monthish. feels good man. im gonna cut down to aroun 135-140 and then just slow bulk this time so i can stay lean all year around. the bulk was definently worth it, but i dont know if i could ever do it again cause i hated how i looked with my shirt off.
    cutting down to 140lbs

MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50) MightyApe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol bitch tits, you just got fondled by your girlfriend

yea don't get me wrong she didn't really care at all

it's just indescribable how ****ty it made me feel inside

smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50) smac898 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    carb cycle or something till your lean as fack. then CLEAN bulk.
    Jypsie's boyfriend ... Wot
    ★★★ Quality Crew ★★★
    ron paul 2012

Need MOAR Shoulders RaginCajunBrah's Avatar
    RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaginCajunBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm at 13-14% bf and I even feel uncomfortable about the amount of fat I have on me.

I carry fat horribly and I have some slight gyno from puberty. Hell, I even felt bad about it when I was 175 10% over the summer.

Some people just carry fat worse than others. Just remember that there are plenty of people out there that have it way worse than you.