AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Activate Xtreme + Triazole + DAA

Okay I started this stack yesterday and it seems pretty effective - my strength levels seem improved, well, could be placebo but... My max DL was 187.5 KG, about 2 weeks ago.

Today, I did, 5 reps for 160, 4 reps for 175, 3 reps for 180, 2 1/2 reps of 190. I didn't manage to lock out 3rd rep.

So, dosing wise, I took 2 AX, 2 TZ, 3g DAA at 11 am. Then 2 AX, 1 TZ at night.

I'm taking a couple other things for Anti-Aromatase - DIM 200mg, 1g Vitamin C, 200mg grape seed extract. Along with the staples, creatine, fish oil, whey, BCAA's.

Anyway...

I know sacrifices have to be made and all... but I feel.. like I'm acting weird. I'm talking so much. Behaving bit weird with mates and ****. IDK whats up. Just don't feel myself. Just curious if this is normal, or what.

Anyway, probably continue with the stack either way.

placebo doesnt effect me or_yourlivingtodie's Avatar
    or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) or_yourlivingtodie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you started it yesterday.....

nothing has had enough time to take any effect, what a great example of the placebo
    goodbros, always and forever.

AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AthosMurphy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, you're probably correct... However, I'm not gonna lie, I feel very different. If this is placebo...

Also, I should mention the whole stack I've been taking now for 2 days, but the AX I started 4 days ago. Just at 1 cap a day to get use to it.

Hmm. Actually now that I think about it.. I may be targeting the wrong thing. I've been taking DIM for about a week and half now... so, could that be doing anything?

EDIT: Yeah... I think I may have been going overboard with the anti estrogen ****. 200mg DIM/200mg Grape seed extract/1-2g Vitamin C, along with random other ****, spirulina etc to reduce estrogen...

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/406718_2 - Effects of estrogen on the brain
    Last edited by AthosMurphy; 11-04-2011 at 02:08 AM.

Bump.