Page 286 of 314 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,580 of 9400
    No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JasonDB View Post
    To some extent yes. Granted arms tend to need some isos, but generally speaking unless correcting a muscle imbalance, I would rather go to a compound than an iso for the vast majority of hypertrophy work. This isn't to say that isolation movements do not stimulate growth but unless it is creating an imbalance I would rather multitask than sit around isolating a muscle in the gym that isn't undersized compared to the whole body, when I could be stimulating more overall development. Now if your triceps started to lag and your pecs and delts are outpacing them, then clearly doing a lot of isolation volume (as a bodybuilder of course) for triceps would be warrented.

For bodybuilding purposes: your heavy compounds, as long as you aren't a retard and doing tons of flyes and laterals thus shortchanging your triceps on chest and shoulder presses, and maybe some cgbp should handle your tricep development... if you are going to toss in an isolation movement (again for bodybuilding not powerlifting) pick something that at least puts a little focus on the long head as this is the most likely head to be lagging from doing tons of heavy pressing... so some type of stretch position movement (behind the head extention variations) or the decline skullcrusher address this.

I've said repeatedly skulls should be done with an Oly bar never an ez curl bar for the sake of your wrists, elbows and rotator cuffs.
    Gotchya. I just don't have a dip belt and have always stayed away from heavy dips due to possible injury lol

Soja, I have been using set weight bars that vary by increments of 5 lbs. 95 100 105 110 etc.

I'll have to start using the mini straight bars(25 lbs iirc) and add my own weights on there lol
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting proposition tomorrow morning, I have worked out I have exactly 40 minutes to complete my workout. Have to get to the airport to catch a flight quite early and gym doesn't open until 7am. Well technically 6am but the lights don't come on in the weights area until 7, ****ing cardio bunnies are alright from 6 though! Going to run with 1-2 min rests and supersets - see what I can salvage from this less than ideal situation- unless anyone in here tells me different!
    I will sacrifice to win.

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SOJA View Post
    Screw dips. I've never liked them. Lou, SC's are aight, but my wrist still acts up with an EZ bar. DB skullcrushers?
    I do overhead, 1 arm DB extensions for tris. One of the two tricep isos I can do without pain
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

No Bull**** Bodybuilding greekmanman's Avatar
    greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) greekmanman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snrygo View Post
    I do overhead, 1 arm DB extensions for tris. One of the two tricep isos I can do without pain
    you have joint pain at 16?
    Admin @ No Bull**** Bodybuilding: ********.com/nobull****bodybuildingverified

Admin @ No Stress Nutrition

Admin @ Hollywood's Rabid Cage: ********.com/groups/309091175828038/

Live, laugh, love and above all, please stay safe~

FBTK gives you facials.

http://instagram.com/edmaestheticss

Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Vitek92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Lvisaa2 View Post
    Dear diary,

I have realized my conditioning tends more towards vascularity/graininess than a lot of separation. Which makes me somewhat of a sad panda, I think super deep muscle cuts look awesome, but I guess you just gotta live with the cards you are dealt. I was mirin' my chest today while lifting and it looked like it the skin was paper thin, add in lat veins, and a vein running through one of my shins(lolidunno) and I can't be too mad. It does push me to towards the conclusion(which I kind of already accepted) that I am structurally/genetically better built for competing in BB'ing rather than physique(if I ever decide to compete). I guess I can't be a no-legged ****gy man in board shorts.

Also my workouts have started reaching the point of getting disgustingly hard. I started a little lower in my 5RM estimations, but have been increasing weight aggressively(and ended up adding over 10 more sets per workout). After my workout today, I barely made it home before I passed out and took a one hour nap. It is now almost 3 hours after and I still feel like someone sapped every bit of energy out of me. Probably gonna push another 2 weeks before I deload(unless I get to the point where I feel completely done), but my angus is not peppered.

Hit 405x5 on rows(which was a short term goal) and incline pressed 125 DBs. Good day minus a squat which is increasing well, but sadly still far behind.

Thanks for listening diary.
    I don't get it. I thought you bulked to 195 and then decided to get shredded again but you're still at 195. Are you a wizard?

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Vitek92 View Post
    I don't get it. I thought you bulked to 195 and then decided to get shredded again but you're still at 195. Are you a wizard?
    Obviously BB.com stats are updated on a daily basis...(just looked stats last updated Jan.15, lololol)

I bulked into the 200s, highest weigh-in was 202, but after the holidays I'm pretty sure I got higher with all the bloat/extra food(didn't even want to weigh-in). I cut and am now on a diet break where I am eating at/slightly under maintenance. My deficit would have me losing under .5 lb a week so it is pretty hard to measure, but I notice a little bit more leanness. By the time I start cutting again, I"m hoping to be able to dive into 6% so I wanted my break to help me continue to move towards that without sacrificing too much in terms of strength progression.

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Possibly pain free tricep exercises. Try tricep pushdowns, skullcrushers on a bench (pausing the weight on the bench above your head for a second...different feel than tricep deads for me), and maybe find something to attach bands to so they are behind you and you can do an overhead extension with them. If you're sitting on a bench and the bands are the correct length you could probably just loop them under it. Oh, and don't go or start heavy. Sucks, but oh well. Weighted push ups are OK and tricep dips, but that's more obvious stuff.

That's about all I can do to bypass elbow pain. JM presses, tricep deads, normal DB OH extensions all feel like crap. I'm the same way with biceps.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fuk dips. They kill my delts. I like EZ Bar Skullcrushers, CGBP, Rolling DB Extensions, Tate Press, and JM Press.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lvisaa2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    Fuk dips. They kill my delts. I like EZ Bar Skullcrushers, CGBP, Rolling DB Extensions, Tate Press, and JM Press.
    Weighted bench dips are the one of the most awesomely underrated tricep exercises, imo. They remove the extra chest/delt involvement

Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love my cgbp and always have. Speaking of JM Presses now that I am trying them out, I find them to burn like hell (in a good way), no joint strain/pain anywhere and I don't feel like I am using ****gy-time weight like on some other tricep movements.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I know it gets a lot of crap but TRX Skullcrushers are a sick movement.
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain

Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000) Ajaro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have experienced this pain before.
    www.leangains.com
    www.bodyrecomposition.com
    www.alanaragon.com
    www.weightology.net

And you don't need much else

taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50) taptomyarmbar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How does that work?
    I will sacrifice to win.

Originally Posted by taptomyarmbar View Post
    How does that work?

LOL . I was visualising someone doing skullcrushers with their legs in those things!
    I will sacrifice to win.

JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JasonDB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this the crossfit version of the weighted dip?

illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illiniStrive has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by greekmanman View Post
    lol jesus bunch of injuries ITT
    literally half this thread is on hiatus for one injury or another at any given time. it's a mystery

Originally Posted by illiniStrive View Post
    literally half this thread is on hiatus for one injury or another at any given time. it's a mystery
    The Hodge Twins will tell you it is all that heavy deadlifting, squating and benching that is to blame... snaping **** up.

I think people are half idiots and half need to suck it up. Although I did play like 10 minutes of a soccer game with a broken bone in my leg so maybe I'm really the idiot. I'm always amazed at what some people consider an 'injury'. Sh!t hurts, get over it unless it renders you physically incapable.

^ This will lead me to be unable to walk at 30.

♚ Elected V.P. - R/P ♚ sawoobley's Avatar
    sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawoobley has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think people are half idiots and half need to suck it up. Although I did play like 10 minutes of a soccer game with a broken bone in my leg so maybe I'm really the idiot. I'm always amazed at what some people consider an 'injury'. Sh!t hurts, get over it unless it renders you physically incapable.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    not on hiatus but been limited. It sucks getting older.

Funny thing is Jason I actually do think squats and deads were the reason for my injury. Almost back though
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ko300zx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Yeah I took that approach and a few weeks later I could barely walk and was out $400 for physical therapy twice a week.

Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Andrew_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know this is the macho mini-PL section, but some of us do lift to be in better shape and feel better in life. Injury avoidance is part of the game. Doesn't mean training like a pussy, but smart.

snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) snrygo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Squats were the reason for my
    Injury

Buuut
    It was because I was retarted with my bar positioning and let my form slip when I grinded reallllllllly hard

Going to get my **** that I snapped checked up by a physio
    AAU World SJ Powerlifting Champion, 2014

Owner/Founder of StrongerYou Personal Training

BTK-no excuses

I lift heavier than most people in this section and with high frequency.

Good form + Consistent dedication to SMR and mobility work + Special attention to recovery techniques = Not snapping shiit up.

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I lift heavier than most people in this section and with high frequency.

Good form + Consistent dedication to SMR and mobility work + Special attention to recovery techniques = Not snapping shiit up.
    I for one wasn't trying to suggest it couldn't be done but to suggest that people are either idiots for getting injured it soft for not lifting through it is a bit short sighted in my opinion. Sometimes injuries happen. Further none of us are Maki g money from lifting so why is it soft to take time off or avoid lifts that cause pain? Its Better to be internet tough guy and play rec soccer on a broken bone?
    PL Log

BTK!

Originally Posted by psychodiver9 View Post
    I for one wasn't trying to suggest it couldn't be done but to suggest that people are either idiots for getting injured it soft for not lifting through it is a bit short sighted in my opinion. Sometimes injuries happen. Further none of us are Maki g money from lifting so why is it soft to take time off or avoid lifts that cause pain? Its Better to be internet tough guy and play rec soccer on a broken bone?
    I'm not saying you should try and derp through your injury, that's stupid. I don't think I'm jumping to conclusions when I say most of the people who incurred injuries while squatting or deadlifting probably had some pretty serious form issues (lumbar rounding, butt wink, etc).

I'm not saying you should try and derp through your injury, that's stupid. I don't think I'm jumping to conclusions when I say most of the people who incurred injuries while squatting or deadlifting probably had some pretty serious form issues (lumbar rounding, butt wink, etc).
    that is likely true and I believe it's what led to my injury. Just felt the posts above from strive and lee were a bit off.
    PL Log

BTK!

Agreed.

joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joelash302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think a lot people have trouble understanding what happens between a soreness and an injury, and don't know how to recover properly. I've had to remind people of very basic p/t concepts for better recovery and it's a surprise to many. You can't strain a muscle, do nothing until it's "healed" and then ramp back up like nothing happened. Especially in a sport like this.

I realized I just echoed what erick said, but I don't feel like deleting it .
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs.

My 5/3/1 log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142349681

Page 286 of 314 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 284 285 286 287 288 296 ... LastLast