Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000)

GF's ******** status

So apparently last night my gf got mad at me because i was "very abrubt" with talking to her because i had to work on a project that was due today.

Anyways, today she acted kinda wierd, didnt call me, and when i texted her, responded very "coldly"

I check her ********..see that it says "is Rethinking things...."

I talked to her on the phone before i noticed this and she just explained that she was kinda upset about how i was short with her, and that everything is fine-then i log on to FB and see that.
    edit: also has some guy commenting like "you should"

To me it seems that that status can only be about our relationship..right?

Might be considering myself single soon...this pissed me the **** off
    **EX YU Mafia**

Three Fiddy+

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Prime Minister of Canada. honor_your_life's Avatar
    honor_your_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) honor_your_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) honor_your_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) honor_your_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) honor_your_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) honor_your_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) honor_your_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) honor_your_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) honor_your_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) honor_your_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500) honor_your_life is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dario89 View Post
    So apparently last night my gf got mad at me because i was "very abrubt" with talking to her because i had to work on a project that was due today.

Anyways, today she acted kinda wierd, didnt call me, and when i texted her, responded very "coldly"

I check her ********..see that it says "is Rethinking things...."

I talked to her on the phone before i noticed this and she just explained that she was kinda upset about how i was short with her, and that everything is fine-then i log on to FB and see that.

To me it seems that that status can only be about our relationship..right?

Might be considering myself single soon...this pissed me the **** off
    My girl gets pissed if I stop talking to her because I'm busy, but she doesn't do that ****.

She wouldn't think of rethinking things with me.

Dump the bitch.
    ,___,
    [O.o]
    /)__)
    -"--"-Honor Your Life-Me.

"No Guts, No Glory,
    All Pain, And Fury!!!"-SLAYER. (Scrum)

"You don't have to be old to be wise."-Judas Priest

/|\ Inspiration to persevere.

bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how long have u guys been together. also girls tend to do that when there really heated try going over to her place and try to talk to her see whats going on i mean if she really love you she wouldnt just dump you just cause your working on homework right? school is more important i would say i hope it all works out for you bro let us know when update.

Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000) Radio89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Been together with her for 5 months now...iono...i think this is very ridiculous.

First of all she has no reason to be upset with me, and second of all, if her ******** status is in fact about our relationship..why the **** would you even post that there. And then tell me everything is fine.
    **EX YU Mafia**

Three Fiddy+

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bhuynh408 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    we'll obviously shes lying saying nothing is wrong shes just keeping her options tight probaly searching for a new guy.

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    based on my experience, ive seen a

"dont bother" = im pissed of at you, dont bother try apologize

"doenst konw what to do" = I want a break

"had a great day or cant wait" = your in the good books
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50) chris_2vGT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Girls only post **** like that on ******** so they can get attention from other guys. Im sure she got a bunch of private messages from white knights after she posted that..

call her out on it.. Tell her what are you rethinking and when she says our relationship then say well im make it easy for you. Bye.. **** her up in the head thinking she can play mind games with you and ****.

Heaven_is_Here is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heaven_is_Here is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heaven_is_Here is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heaven_is_Here is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heaven_is_Here is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heaven_is_Here is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heaven_is_Here is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heaven_is_Here is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heaven_is_Here is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heaven_is_Here is on a distinguished road. (+10) Heaven_is_Here is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    quit putting the pussy on a pedestal

rav86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rav86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rav86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rav86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rav86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rav86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rav86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rav86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rav86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rav86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rav86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dude, jus ignore the ******** thing, if you start to make something of it then you'll likely end up breaking up, just act like you havent seen it! you're gf wants you to see it so you start to worry.

sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000) sneakyninjapnts is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Step 1: Erase your relationship with her on ******** (break up)
    Step 2: Respond to status with: "Rethinking this status?"
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit, either she learns a lesson to stop being a whore on ******** or you found out shes a whore and you've moved on to bigger and better things

yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yondy12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rav86 View Post
    dude, jus ignore the ******** thing, if you start to make something of it then you'll likely end up breaking up, just act like you havent seen it! you're gf wants you to see it so you start to worry.
    if u dont want to break up but kinda be her bitch down the long path with this attitude then do this

if u wanna be all "alpha" and break up with her and "show her whos boss" and **** like that then do w/e else the **** everyone is sayin

do wat u want man. honestly.

HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HI_KKM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont break up with her

just keep paying for her food and drive her places and give her attention while she gets offers from guys on ********. when she finds a new guy and leaves you please post again explaining how you didn't see it coming and how quickly women can move on from relationships.
    Misc Med Crew

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chris_2vGT View Post
    Girls only post **** like that on ******** so they can get attention from other guys. Im sure she got a bunch of private messages from white knights after she posted that..
    Exactly this.

If a guy responded "you should"... she has almost certainly been talking to him about you.

Personally... if my GF basically publically announced to everyone she knows that she is thinking about dumping me (which is exactly what she did)... I would kick her to the curb in a heartbeat.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000) Fwill1721 is just really nice. (+1000)
    go over to her house and talk to her. thats the best thing you can do right now.

swatdog4430 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swatdog4430 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swatdog4430 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swatdog4430 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swatdog4430 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swatdog4430 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swatdog4430 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swatdog4430 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swatdog4430 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swatdog4430 is on a distinguished road. (+10) swatdog4430 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The girl just wants some attention, whether its from you or other ppl. Its just the way women are, they love ATTENTION. My gf does something similar. Whenever things are shaky, she'll update her FB status to something similar to that. Guys will comment and "like" blah blah blah.

I never understood it and believe things like that should be private, but oh well.

Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Thy_Kingdom is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by honor_your_life View Post
    My girl gets pissed if I stop talking to her because I'm busy, but she doesn't do that ****.

She wouldn't think of rethinking things with me.

Dump the bitch.
    This.
    Originally Posted by HI_KKM View Post
    dont break up with her

just keep paying for her food and drive her places and give her attention while she gets offers from guys on ********. when she finds a new guy and leaves you please post again explaining how you didn't see it coming and how quickly women can move on from relationships.
    LOL this too. Ib4 'what happened?! she dumped me!!' thread.

OP, wow talk about childish. How about being a man and ignoring her until she comes crawling back to apologize about how she's been childish. In the meantime, i suggest you start talking to other girls. Like most girls that age, the worse you treat them the more they like you.

Black.Magick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Black.Magick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Black.Magick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Black.Magick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Black.Magick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Black.Magick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Black.Magick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Black.Magick has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It's time to rethink it also, if that's the case. She's putting yall's relationship problems on display for the world to see. That's very childish. Then she has another guy commenting in favor of her "rethinking." That's foul on her part.

member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50) member67 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    chicks that display their entire lives on ******** are needy and attention-starved...the minute you dont give them enough (or at least according to their standards) they seek it from somewhere/someone else

alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000) alegend90 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Heaven_is_Here View Post
    quit putting the pussy on a pedestal
    you'redoingitwrong/10

try using this quote in a situation where it actually applies.

i think all the advice towards OP telling him to just dump her is stupid. OP, you shjould put her in her place and TELL her you don't like that BS. If she doesn't change, then initiate the dumping.
    Last edited by alegend90; 03-10-2010 at 07:16 AM.

Injectin gorilla blood GorillaGenetics's Avatar
    GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000) GorillaGenetics is a complete loser! (-2000)
    stick it out for another month then cut her ass before summer starts then get pics of you with all the hoes you slay this summer and put them on face book and make your status "I FUKK MIDGETS IN THE ASS"
    stats
    bench-375
    squat-495
    dead- 645
    MP- 345 (smith machine)

to be a bodybuilder u have to love walking around and having people call u a freak

F@!k olm

bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bignpisst has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I dont know why people worry about this stupid crap, just call her up and ask her. Then you know, problem solved.

DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DoubtErased is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LMAO your bitch is what i like to call a "******** Status Attention whore" She made that comment because she knew people would give her the attention that you didnt that night if she posted that

Some bitches I swear

Originally Posted by swatdog4430 View Post
    The girl just wants some attention, whether its from you or other ppl. Its just the way women are, they love ATTENTION. My gf does something similar. Whenever things are shaky, she'll update her FB status to something similar to that. Guys will comment and "like" blah blah blah.

I never understood it and believe things like that should be private, but oh well.
    yeah im pissed that she wouldnt keep this **** private...****ing lame
    **EX YU Mafia**

Three Fiddy+

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000) irishjackmp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ImFromDuval View Post
    LMAO your bitch is what i like to call a "******** Status Attention whore" She made that comment because she knew people would give her the attention that you didnt that night if she posted that

Some bitches I swear
    I would take out the word "people" from this quote and change it to "guys" (or white knights if you are feeling less charitable)... but othwise, it's dead on.

In theory I like the idea of ******** (I have an acct myself)... I just hate the fact it gives attention whores a never ending supply of the drama/attention they seek.
    F*ck Kidney Cancer

"The only thing that gives you strength is pain" - Higher Peaks

"I am wounded but am not slain. I will lie down to rest awhile, but will rise to fight again." - Anonymous

Registered User DrunkNinjaMastr's Avatar
    DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DrunkNinjaMastr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sneakyninjapnts View Post
    Step 4: Profit, either she learns a lesson to stop being a whore on ******** or you found out shes a whore and you've moved on to bigger and better things

Best answer so far. She will probably lose her mind.

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by irishjackmp View Post
    Exactly this.

If a guy responded "you should"... she has almost certainly been talking to him about you.

Personally... if my GF basically publically announced to everyone she knows that she is thinking about dumping me (which is exactly what she did)... I would kick her to the curb in a heartbeat.
    This for sure
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

Warcup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warcup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warcup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warcup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warcup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warcup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warcup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warcup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warcup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warcup is on a distinguished road. (+10) Warcup is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sneakyninjapnts View Post
    Originally Posted by DrunkNinjaMastr View Post
    Best answer so far. She will probably lose her mind.
    ^^^
    make that trick rethink her phucking actions

xx chromosomes (no homo) RandomMisc's Avatar
    RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RandomMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ugh. I hate when people air their dirty laundry in public. Details about relationships should be kept private.

Would never date anyone who does this kind of crap.

As angry as I am right now..I don't know if I would be ready to break up with her just yet..iono..

On the other hand she just texted me good morning...not sure how to proceed. Ignore her or address the issue.

So pissed off, todays workout is gonna be real good XD
    **EX YU Mafia**

Three Fiddy+

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) themadgreek187 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    raise hand,apply powder, and proceed to pimp slap her.
    GamerTag/PSN: TheMadGreek187
    US NAVY Veteran