Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit MarathonerDude's BodySpace

my problem is not getting girls its dumping them.. (pic of gf)

I usually go after girls for one thing and thats sex. Their bodies is 99% the reason why i want them. So when I do get the females on a date and we start making out afterwords I try to push sex into them and i usually get it after a few weeks of pressuring and drinking (the key to fast sex). After awhile they develop feelings for me and I don't. I usually just want sex and maybe a trophy girlfriend to show off but not much else. Breaking up with girls is the hardest thing to do and I just can't do it. I don't want to be cliched and use "its not your fault its mine" or its not you its me". I wanna let them go easy because one I come from a very small college and word can get around not to mention I will see them all the time in school. I tried to study what the females do when they breakup but what I noticed they do is give false hope of a someone coming back and I don't want to do that. Right now I am with a girl who I knew from a party. We met and drank and she gave me a bj easy. We go out alittle bit because I wanted more (sex) she wouldn't give it up til the second date. We smash then I continuously ask for sex afterwords while she continues to ask me if we are bf/gf. We both don't give in then she stops responding to my texts. Fast forward to three months we met again for a date. I wanted to bang but she wouldnt saying "oh well you are gonna use me for sex again so no." I say reluctantly well I wanna be in a relationship and her eyes gleamed and she immediately made her move on me. We make out and I get a bj. Afterwords I drive her to walmart to get some snacks and afterwords she tells me "shes horny" so I find a spot and unexpectedly she asks me to take off my clothes and whips out a condom and starts bang on me. We bang for a while until a tow truck driver stops by and looks into the window. I continued anyway and he leaves running back to his car. After I finished my business inside her we stop by to walmart and get plan (b?). We leave saying good night. We text like bf and gf "good morning boo" "how was your day" But in my head it was just a game. I could never see myself long-term with this girl. A couple days later shes eager to smash again and so we do at my house. After that I just didn't want to do this anymore. I wanna end it or be fwb though idk if that will happen. What should I say to end this?

pics of her

^sorry the one i covered is actually my cousin.

cliffs:
    Met a 6/10 at a party and got a BJ
    We date so I can get laid
    She should she to get sex she wants a relationship; I don't.
    We stopped talking for months til I asked her out last week
    I said I wanted relationship and she ****ed me three times
    I'm tired of her and there is a couple of other girls I wanna get with.

wondering how to end it.

UPDATE
    I decided to do it through text since I found out the girls I've been tryna get with are her friends from HS.
    Last edited by MarathonerDude; 11-04-2011 at 09:41 AM.

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit El Elyon's BodySpace
    Didn't read you cheeky kunt. Put some cliffs on that ****.

But would smash fo sho. She looks English for some reason.
    "You want science and studies? F*** you, I've got scars and blood and vomit." - Jim Wendler.

Stats: 5'11", 205 lbs
    Contribution05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contribution05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contribution05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contribution05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contribution05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contribution05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contribution05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contribution05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contribution05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contribution05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Contribution05 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Contribution05's BodySpace
    lol i understand what you mean, but i don't see a way for you to end it this SHORTLY after saying you see a relationship without looking like a d*ck. So either accept shes going to think you're an a**hole or play it out a little longer and try to do some things that turn her off and make her not want to be with you.

Could try ignoring her a bunch, say your busy a lot, and after a week just be like "I'm sorry, my life too crazy right now to be in a relationship, i just don't have enough free time to make time for you right now."

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) bdub69 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit bdub69's BodySpace
    Give her my number. I'll end it for you.
    1000+

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DVS Sk8Er79's BodySpace
    your cousin might have potential...

Originally Posted by b0yer2 View Post
    This is your fault because you lied to her. You shouldn't have told her you wanted to be in a relationship if you didn't....

Grow a sack and end it if you are not happy. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

QFE.
    Last edited by DVS Sk8Er79; 11-03-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Stats: 5'5", 146 lbs
    wheels30 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wheels30 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wheels30 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wheels30 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wheels30 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wheels30 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wheels30 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wheels30 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wheels30 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wheels30 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wheels30 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit wheels30's BodySpace
    what kind of snacks did u get at wal mart?
    W.N.B.F Pro
    B.S Exercise Science
    ACSM-HFS
    Instagram-Wheels_Morgante_Fitness
    The reason why I do that, put my body through all that....Because I love it. -Ronnie Coleman

Imonlydancing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Imonlydancing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Imonlydancing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Imonlydancing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Imonlydancing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Imonlydancing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Imonlydancing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Imonlydancing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Imonlydancing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Imonlydancing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Imonlydancing has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Imonlydancing's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by MarathonerDude View Post
    I usually go after girls for one thing and thats sex. Their bodies is 99% the reason why i want them. So when I do get the females on a date and we start making out afterwords I try to push sex into them and i usually get it after a few weeks of pressuring and drinking (the key to fast sex). After awhile they develop feelings for me and I don't. I usually just want sex and maybe a trophy girlfriend to show off but not much else. Breaking up with girls is the hardest thing to do and I just can't do it. I don't want to be cliched and use "its not your fault its mine" or its not you its me". I wanna let them go easy because one I come from a very small college and word can get around not to mention I will see them all the time in school. I tried to study what the females do when they breakup but what I noticed they do is give false hope of a someone coming back and I don't want to do that. Right now I am with a girl who I knew from a party. We met and drank and she gave me a bj easy. We go out alittle bit because I wanted more (sex) she wouldn't give it up til the second date. We smash then I continuously ask for sex afterwords while she continues to ask me if we are bf/gf. We both don't give in then she stops responding to my texts. Fast forward to three months we met again for a date. I wanted to bang but she wouldnt saying "oh well you are gonna use me for sex again so no." I say reluctantly well I wanna be in a relationship and her eyes gleamed and she immediately made her move on me. We make out and I get a bj. Afterwords I drive her to walmart to get some snacks and afterwords she tells me "shes horny" so I find a spot and unexpectedly she asks me to take off my clothes and whips out a condom and starts bang on me. We bang for a while until a tow truck driver stops by and looks into the window. I continued anyway and he leaves running back to his car. After I finished my business inside her we stop by to walmart and get plan (b?). We leave saying good night. We text like bf and gf "good morning boo" "how was your day" But in my head it was just a game. I could never see myself long-term with this girl. A couple days later shes eager to smash again and so we do at my house. After that I just didn't want to do this anymore. I wanna end it or be fwb though idk if that will happen. What should I say to end this?
    How about studying paragraphs for a change??

Stats: 5'10", 184 lbs
    igotacookie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) igotacookie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) igotacookie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) igotacookie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) igotacookie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) igotacookie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) igotacookie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) igotacookie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) igotacookie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) igotacookie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) igotacookie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit igotacookie's BodySpace

pics of her

Say - I think we moved into this too fast, lets take a step backwards/slowllyyy. She will get mad, take a few days to mull it over then probably dump you.

But seriously, lying to chicks to **** em is pretty sad. Don't **** around with their feelings, plenty of sluts out there who don't mind the one night stands. Your jerking around with someone's feelings/life right now.

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs
    El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) El Elyon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit El Elyon's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post
    How about studying paragraphs for a change??
    **** sweetheart, you're as red as your monthly!
    "You want science and studies? F*** you, I've got scars and blood and vomit." - Jim Wendler.

Stats: 5'11", 192 lbs
    Navillus13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Navillus13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Navillus13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Navillus13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Navillus13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Navillus13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Navillus13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Navillus13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Navillus13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Navillus13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Navillus13 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Navillus13's BodySpace

I think you need to go to a new college that teaches proper sentence structure.

also lol'd at bolded parts

edit: for a srs response. just tell fuking girls you just want to fuk. some will say no at first, then act like they dont exist. They all come around eventually. no need to lie about it.
    Last edited by Navillus13; 11-02-2011 at 03:47 PM.
    -Chicagoan Crew-
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ***A State of Trance crew***
    ***Stands up to wipe crew***
    - Bears - Blackhawks - Bulls - Arsenal -

Stats: 5'7", 142 lbs
    ironwilledchic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironwilledchic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironwilledchic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironwilledchic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironwilledchic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironwilledchic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironwilledchic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironwilledchic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironwilledchic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironwilledchic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) ironwilledchic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit ironwilledchic's BodySpace
    So basically...
    Guy wants sex
    Girl wants sex and relationship

-gives you BJ at party
    -has sex on the second date
    -hesitant about having sex with you, when after 3 months, she realizes that all you want is sex
    -she has sex with you again after you pretend you want the same thing as
    her.

...she buys you snacks.

Awesome story. Man oh man did you fool her! She even bought you
    snacks! Woot woot! She's probably
    crying to her bestie right now about
    how much you meant to her. Lol.

The only person who is in the wrong here is her, for putting up with all of your BS for 3months.

Stats: 5'11", 189 lbs
    mrdot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrdot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrdot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrdot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrdot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrdot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrdot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrdot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrdot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrdot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mrdot has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mrdot's BodySpace

MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MarathonerDude has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Contribution05 View Post
    lol i understand what you mean, but i don't see a way for you to end it this SHORTLY after saying you see a relationship without looking like a d*ck. So either accept shes going to think you're an a**hole or play it out a little longer and try to do some things that turn her off and make her not want to be with you.

Could try ignoring her a bunch, say your busy a lot, and after a week just be like "I'm sorry, my life too crazy right now to be in a relationship, i just don't have enough free time to make time for you right now."

Well I thought about it for awhile about what I've done and yes I do feel slightly bad but it was her choice to give her body up so easy. Shes a nice girl but I know I can get better. I'm gonna go with the advice her and just slowly fade away.

Stats: 6'2", 218 lbs
    b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) b0yer2 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit b0yer2's BodySpace
    This is your fault because you lied to her. You shouldn't have told her you wanted to be in a relationship if you didn't....

Grow a sack and end it if you are not happy. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 476
    Errat1c is a name known to all. (+5000) Errat1c is a name known to all. (+5000) Errat1c is a name known to all. (+5000) Errat1c is a name known to all. (+5000) Errat1c is a name known to all. (+5000) Errat1c is a name known to all. (+5000) Errat1c is a name known to all. (+5000) Errat1c is a name known to all. (+5000) Errat1c is a name known to all. (+5000) Errat1c is a name known to all. (+5000) Errat1c is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Errat1c's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by igotacookie View Post
    Say - I think we moved into this too fast, lets take a step backwards/slowllyyy. She will get mad, take a few days to mull it over then probably dump you.

But seriously, lying to chicks to **** em is pretty sad. Don't **** around with their feelings, plenty of sluts out there who don't mind the one night stands. Your jerking around with someone's feelings/life right now.
    This guy is right. just isnt fair.

Stats: 6'3", 200 lbs
    BodyPoints: 22541
    SilverSpork has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverSpork has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverSpork has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverSpork has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverSpork has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverSpork has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverSpork has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverSpork has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverSpork has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverSpork has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SilverSpork has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SilverSpork's BodySpace
    ****ing laughed at walmart.

Hey baby let's bang, and maybe ill take you to walmart for some snacks after.
    Opeth Enthusiast

Confessor
    Of the tragedies in man
    Lurking in the core of us all
    The last dying call for the ever lost
    Brief encounters, bleeding pain

inlove1 is just really nice. (+1000) inlove1 is just really nice. (+1000) inlove1 is just really nice. (+1000) inlove1 is just really nice. (+1000) inlove1 is just really nice. (+1000) inlove1 is just really nice. (+1000) inlove1 is just really nice. (+1000) inlove1 is just really nice. (+1000) inlove1 is just really nice. (+1000) inlove1 is just really nice. (+1000) inlove1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is totally and utterly disgusting

your messing with someones feelings and can damage someone

i think you already are damaged

clean your intentions up NOW

thats someones cousin too.

dont just cut your own cousin out.
    Last edited by inlove1; 11-03-2011 at 06:01 PM.

Stats: 6'2", 195 lbs
    robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) robisclutch is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit robisclutch's BodySpace
    asshol3 move brah. guys like you are the reason smart girls are careful about giving out to bfs. but she is hot so i cant say i wouldnt of done the same thing haha

ps your cousins cleavage is accidentally covered...help misc out?

Navigator416 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Navigator416 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Navigator416 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Navigator416 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Navigator416 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Navigator416 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Navigator416 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Navigator416 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Navigator416 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Navigator416 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Navigator416 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hate breaking up as well. Tears are my kryptonite. Honestly, the best way to do it is to straight up say "this isn't working". Sucks if they live at home cuz you have to leave her crying with her family, also sucks at your place cause she will cry all the way home, especially if you have to drive her. People might think it's gutless but the phone IMO is the best way but be straight up, just say it's not working. If they ask why give generics, you don't have to sit there and tell them the truth, you dont owe her anything.

I'd rather tell a girl it's not working and I'm not happy and hang up rather than destroy her by telling her everything I don't like about her or that I want to see other people. Sometimes you have to just man up and be an adult about it and if you arent happy go make yourself happy at all costs.

Stats: 5'11", 165 lbs
    Tabarnakz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tabarnakz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tabarnakz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tabarnakz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tabarnakz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tabarnakz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tabarnakz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tabarnakz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tabarnakz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tabarnakz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tabarnakz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Tabarnakz's BodySpace
    Breaking up with girls is the hardest thing to do
    This you op?

but yeah girl looks good, where you find her op?
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world.

- Jack Layton

Stats: 5'7", 138 lbs
    rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rackpullxtreme has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit rackpullxtreme's BodySpace
    Girl is a 5/10. Aim higher

Stats: 5'10", 185 lbs
    Klc123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Klc123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Klc123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Klc123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Klc123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Klc123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Klc123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Klc123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Klc123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Klc123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Klc123 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Klc123's BodySpace
    Name: Wall of text
    Health: 999,000,000
    Special ability: Make eyes bleed
    Weakness: Paragraphing

Stats: 5'11", 196 lbs
    MtMostWanted has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MtMostWanted has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MtMostWanted has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MtMostWanted has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MtMostWanted has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MtMostWanted has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MtMostWanted has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MtMostWanted has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MtMostWanted has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MtMostWanted has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MtMostWanted has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MtMostWanted's BodySpace
    Not doing the cliffs thing anymore. Tldr
    Alcoholism is a disease of the whole person. Sober since May 2011.

Stats: 6'4", 206 lbs
    BodyPoints: 17200
    Brozart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brozart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brozart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brozart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brozart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brozart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brozart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brozart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brozart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brozart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Brozart has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Brozart's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Navillus13 View Post
    I think you need to go to a new college that teaches proper sentence structure.

also lol'd at bolded parts

edit: for a srs response. just tell fuking girls you just want to fuk. some will say no at first, then act like they dont exist. They all come around eventually. no need to lie about it.
    fukkin lolled at the bolded summary
    North Sydney Gronk Crew
    ∩∩Quest to 900k∩∩

brahs 4 lyf: masonSS, 128, dickyoliver, Aggressive, AVOJAMACADA, Lolcatz, Trent in all his different usernames, Dunx, Gif_brah heaps more phaggots but i cant remember

reps: MikeyH83, WH1992, noire, 3gsi, gMark, Yoisino

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Stats: 6'4", 239 lbs
    Caesar735 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caesar735 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caesar735 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caesar735 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caesar735 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caesar735 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caesar735 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caesar735 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caesar735 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caesar735 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Caesar735 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Caesar735's BodySpace
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

Stats: 5'10", 174 lbs
    PSachs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PSachs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PSachs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PSachs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PSachs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PSachs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PSachs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PSachs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PSachs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PSachs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PSachs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PSachs's BodySpace
    drinking , key to fast sex
    i pressure them into sex
    i usually get it in a few weeks.

sense .

this makes none.

you should try opening up OP, getting feelings is nice.
    also grow up and don't waste her time.

you're frustrated because you're in a bad situation, she's going to be hurt that you basically lied to her and wasted her time, and all that other douche stuff you did.

way to go and be alpha, bro.

solid closing statement.

i want to end it, or be fwb, i don't know if that will happen.

you can't just go bf/gf to fwb. you can do bf/gf, don't talk or see eachother, fwb.

notice that don't talk or see eachother period, its key.

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DVS Sk8Er79 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit DVS Sk8Er79's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by inlove1 View Post
    this is totally and utterly disgusting

your messing with someones feelings and can damage someone

i think you already are damaged

clean your intentions up NOW

thats someones cousin too.

dont just cut your own cousin out.
    i have laughed at such things

Stats: 6'0", 168 lbs
    stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) stefano445 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit stefano445's BodySpace
    cute girl

pics of her

cliffs:
    Met a 6/10 at a party and got a BJ
    We date so I can get laid
    She should she to get sex she wants a relationship; I don't.
    We stopped talking for months til I asked her out last week
    I said I wanted relationship and she ****ed me three times
    I'm tired of her and there is a couple of other girls I wanna get with.

wondering how to end it.

UPDATE
    I decided to do it through text since I found out the girls I've been tryna get with are her friends from HS.