Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50) djbalance will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why are so many poeple trying to justify what he did, it was wrong plan and simple.
    Last edited by djbalance; 11-01-2011 at 07:31 PM.

spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000) spitty13 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My first thought: That girl planted the camera there and greatly exaggerated and provoked the situation knowing she was being filmed. Classic crazy woman trickery

Maybe there is more to the story. I dont know, but I tend to not trust these type of things and would rather not approach it at face value.

AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AleFCP has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that skinny fat ******* i bet he would not fight any man instead he gets a leather belt and hits his own daughter the little *******
    Sig cant be a novel.

Can't wait to be king RedandWhite's Avatar
    RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RedandWhite is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've been hit with a belt before by my dad and mom multiple times as a child. Neither of them did it out of anger, it was just punishment for when I acted particularly bad. The dad in that video though was hitting her out of anger, which isn't the right way to approach the situation. Although, the girl probably should have laid down on the bed lol. I remember my parents would hit my hands if I tried to cover my ass, but they would only hit me like 3-5 times at most.

I'm not defending that guy (he obviously went overboard and that was child abuse), but I hate when people try to tell others how to raise their children. I've seen way to many children phucking spoiled (particularly only children) and they end up doing jack **** with their lives because they have no sense of discipline since life was always handed to them.

I also lol'd at all the hate directed at the south in here. You can call southerners trash and bash on their beliefs, but most of the time those comments only apply to the white trash. You would be hard pressed to find a better caliber of person than someone raised in the south with southern ideals and manners.
    Last edited by RedandWhite; 11-01-2011 at 07:48 PM.

krenemy is on a distinguished road. (+10) krenemy is on a distinguished road. (+10) krenemy is on a distinguished road. (+10) krenemy is on a distinguished road. (+10) krenemy is on a distinguished road. (+10) krenemy is on a distinguished road. (+10) krenemy is on a distinguished road. (+10) krenemy is on a distinguished road. (+10) krenemy is on a distinguished road. (+10) krenemy is on a distinguished road. (+10) krenemy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RedT90Tank View Post
    yea i agree. If this was his teenage son we'd all probably call the dad alpha and the son a *******, it's in males to be protective of females so i understand why everyone here is up in arms but honestly I can't see myself siding with the girl on this one.
    no doubt. there was the 1 video that went big a while back where the black dad started beating up his son with a belt cuz his son was posting gangsta lyrics on ********. everyone was all raving how alpha the dad was. now cuz its a girl (who was STEALING mind you) it's OMG NO!!!

sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sammers62 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000) Nino Quincampoix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    moral of the story... do not install video games on the home PC

Originally Posted by Kayaker99 View Post
    alpha
    lol
    Minimalist Crew — http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150153773
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Another quality thread by Wssicks

Train by day Joe Rogan podcast by night... all day!

bodybuildman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuildman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuildman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuildman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuildman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuildman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuildman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuildman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuildman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuildman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bodybuildman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by krenemy View Post
    no doubt. there was the 1 video that went big a while back where the black dad started beating up his son with a belt cuz his son was posting gangsta lyrics on ********. everyone was all raving how alpha the dad was. now cuz its a girl (who was STEALING mind you) it's OMG NO!!!
    Personally, I'm discriminating against this guy cuz he's a judge. He probably, no...I guarantee he does some phucked up **** throughout the day and gets away with it.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by fonzietriangle View Post
    and the parents have a southern drawl. Big fukin surprise there. Probably a big crusifix up on the wall too.
    they sure did beat some jesus into her
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Human.Shield has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    that was hot
    "my friends wont always be there but the iron will" -teen misc

Don't neg back, cuz u mad TatItUp's Avatar
    TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000) TatItUp is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't normally 'rage' over internet videos but I could feel my face gettin red while watching that. Only watched first two minutes. I would love to wreck that little bit ch of a father. What a piece of ****
    I post from my phone often, so please disregard all spelling errors, and ninja edits my phone does to what I'm typing...

ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500)
    ruin him.

its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50) its_mo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    couldn't even finish the entire video, makes me sick

NotAnEmoGirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotAnEmoGirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotAnEmoGirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotAnEmoGirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotAnEmoGirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotAnEmoGirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotAnEmoGirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotAnEmoGirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotAnEmoGirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotAnEmoGirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NotAnEmoGirl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Teuton View Post
    ok not trying to sound like a badass here but Ive gotten it worse plenty of times growing up. My dad can be a real son of a bitch and both my brother and I got beatings until we were 18 years old. I fought back one time and ended up pissing blood for a week after.

She lives IN HIS HOUSE eating HIS FOOD with HIS CLOTHING on her back. Follow the rules or get punished no matter how dumb the rules might be...

because she clearly chose to be born into his house. that little bitch! she just crawls out of a vagina one day JSUT to steal his ****ing food. good eye bro, never woulda noticed that

ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500) ralphlauren55 is not very helpful. (-500)
    look at this: http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=134231

**** this guy

gyronmains will become famous soon enough. (+50) gyronmains will become famous soon enough. (+50) gyronmains will become famous soon enough. (+50) gyronmains will become famous soon enough. (+50) gyronmains will become famous soon enough. (+50) gyronmains will become famous soon enough. (+50) gyronmains will become famous soon enough. (+50) gyronmains will become famous soon enough. (+50) gyronmains will become famous soon enough. (+50) gyronmains will become famous soon enough. (+50) gyronmains will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bish was prob being a dumb slut and then provoking to make the situation worse so it seems like she didnt deserve it at all.

FEMALES DO THIS ALL THE TIME, NEVER TRUST THEM NO MATTER HOW MENTALLY DISABLED THEY ARE.

SLOOTS ARE GOING TO SLOOT NO MATTER WHAT, THE QUICKER YOU LEARN THIS THE BETTER.

R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution Sandman33's Avatar
    Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sandman33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by godsangina2 View Post
    Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.

Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter.

The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video.

The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video.

typical
    Bingo. Women are NEVER accountable for their actions...yet we're supposed to view them as equal. Fuk that shyt.

byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gyronmains View Post
    bish was prob being a dumb slut and then provoking to make the situation worse so it seems like she didnt deserve it at all.

FEMALES DO THIS ALL THE TIME, NEVER TRUST THEM NO MATTER HOW MENTALLY DISABLED THEY ARE.

SLOOTS ARE GOING TO SLOOT NO MATTER WHAT, THE QUICKER YOU LEARN THIS THE BETTER.
    she aint mentally disabled dude. its just her muscles that are undeveloped.

TheCon is just really nice. (+1000) TheCon is just really nice. (+1000) TheCon is just really nice. (+1000) TheCon is just really nice. (+1000) TheCon is just really nice. (+1000) TheCon is just really nice. (+1000) TheCon is just really nice. (+1000) TheCon is just really nice. (+1000) TheCon is just really nice. (+1000) TheCon is just really nice. (+1000) TheCon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girls get the hand, boys get the belt. This guy crossed the line.
    Loyal fan of the:
    ♦ San Jose Sharks ♦
    ♦ San Francisco Giants ♦
    ♦ San Francisco 49ers ♦
    ♦ Golden State Warriors ♦

RedT90Tank is just really nice. (+1000) RedT90Tank is just really nice. (+1000) RedT90Tank is just really nice. (+1000) RedT90Tank is just really nice. (+1000) RedT90Tank is just really nice. (+1000) RedT90Tank is just really nice. (+1000) RedT90Tank is just really nice. (+1000) RedT90Tank is just really nice. (+1000) RedT90Tank is just really nice. (+1000) RedT90Tank is just really nice. (+1000) RedT90Tank is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by NotAnEmoGirl View Post
    because she clearly chose to be born into his house. that little bitch! she just crawls out of a vagina one day JSUT to steal his ****ing food. good eye bro, never woulda noticed that
    This was never an argument of choice or lack thereof, it's pretty stupid to bring that up since no one has ever had the choice to be born or not to be born, let alone to a specific household(it was always the choice of hte parent). But if I was a parent, I'd expect obedience and respect from my children not just because I'm the father and I'm taking care of him/her(housing, food, clothing, etc) but because looking at the bigger picture, she/he owes me. That and the sacrifice that goes along with parenthood is huge, so expecting a bit of respect while he/she lives in my house is not unreasonable.

But don't let that fool you into thinking I completely agree with the dad here.

super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by byoushin View Post

I sense a strong trollage in his future.
    Sometimes I wish there was a negative rep button for real life.

Anyone who is not a fan of AC/DC just hasn't listened to their songs loud enough yet.

DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DCutch has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was beat with belts, spoons, smashed up against walls, lots of things, and I like to think I'm a better person because of it. BUT, I'm not (1) mentally handicapped, (2) a girl, and (3) Usually wasn't hit that long. I didn't finish the end of the video though. Hope the dad's life goes down the drain now.

ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My father did the same to me until I was 16 and started working out to develop dem dere muscles to protect my body from the lashings. Then once I laughed as he was belting me and I asked him to hit harder. Then he slapped me and I kept laughing and asked if that was all he had. The fat weak fuk, I would've wrecked him if he wasnt my father. He never laid his hands on me again.

Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Smykowski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    can someone fill me in? I don't agree with his parenting but I don't really see anything to make a huge deal about. It says she was a teenager and she waited 7 years. So she was getting spanked like that at atleast 13 years of age.

What pisses me off more than anything is not the man in this situation(although he is a dumbass) it is the women. The wife does nothing to prevent it(i think) and gets off scot-free. The girl plans to record it again of time(weird) and then waits 7 years to post it. Great way to fix your problem. Some people need to take responsibility for themselves

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by RedT90Tank View Post
    This was never an argument of choice or lack thereof, it's pretty stupid to bring that up since no one has ever had the choice to be born or not to be born, let alone to a specific household(it was always the choice of hte parent). But if I was a parent, I'd expect obedience and respect from my children not just because I'm the father and I'm taking care of him/her(housing, food, clothing, etc) but because looking at the bigger picture, she/he owes me. That and the sacrifice that goes along with parenthood is huge, so expecting a bit of respect while he/she lives in my house is not unreasonable.

But don't let that fool you into thinking I completely agree with the dad here.
    The argument is what is crossing the line in terms of punishment. Also it was obvious the dad was getting off on this. I'm betting she recorded it because it was a somewhat regular occurrence.

Originally Posted by ahmedaz View Post
    My father did the same to me until I was 16 and started working out to develop dem dere muscles to protect my body from the lashings. Then once I laughed as he was belting me and I asked him to hit harder. Then he slapped me and I kept laughing and asked if that was all he had. The fat weak fuk, I would've wrecked him if he wasnt my father. He never laid his hands on me again.
    funny, similar thing happened to me when i was 16... broke my thumb when i punched my stepdads face after he hit me in the back... he was fat but not weak (worked in a lumber yard) but i still surprised the **** out of him.. would love to meet him again and beat his ass into oblivion

YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YUL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Smykowski View Post
    but I don't really see anything to make a huge deal about.
    parents beating/terrorizing their kid is not worth making a big deal out of?

good luck raising future psychopaths when u have kids
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NotAnEmoGirl View Post
    idk, seems pretty straightforward to me. take the most beta ****ing lsoer you know, who never got any respect, who was walked all over by everyone else. all of a sudden, guy (or girl) has a kid that is supposed to be obedient to them. they've never learned how to earn respect and power, and how to use it, so they just get a thrill out of having someone they can do whatever they want to.

it's beta of the worst kind.

sadly all problems you see in teh world can be traced to betas in some way, we should kill em
    He's a judge. Pretty sure he's used to getting more than enough respect all day long. What he did was ****ty, but your psychoanalysis is way off.

ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50) ahmedaz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video."

Then why do I, after watching the video, have the strong urge to stick this sword all the way up her nasty kunt?

Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Greg_Orndorff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ahmedaz View Post
    Then why do I, after watching the video, have the strong urge to stick a sword all the way up her nasty kunt?
    A meat sword?