i must see **** like this at every party i go to and none of the girls are homo, but too us straight guys getting off with another guy is groce.
so are women more prone to being gay than men, discuss ?
11-01-2011, 10:19 AM #1
11-01-2011, 10:24 AM #2
- Join Date: Sep 2004
- Location: Florida, United States
- Age: 32
- Posts: 6,869
- Rep Power: 6739
11-01-2011, 10:25 AM #3
11-01-2011, 10:27 AM #4
11-01-2011, 10:28 AM #5
- Join Date: Oct 2011
- Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
- Age: 22
- Posts: 4,206
- Rep Power: 1862
11-01-2011, 10:29 AM #6
11-01-2011, 10:29 AM #7
11-01-2011, 10:30 AM #8
There are natural advantages with the penis. Even if a vagina is not available, you can still get:
2) You can shove it up another persons ass
3) It's easier to play with your self when you have a wanker.
Women on the other hand cannot do these things without using tools or getting assistance. Men are more naturally made for giving stimulation, not receiving, like women.
So, IMO, MEN are more inclined to becoming phaggots than women simply because it's easier for a guy to **** a guy rather than a woman ****ing a woman.
11-01-2011, 10:32 AM #9
The female body is beautiful, no wonder 90% of the females feel sexually attracted to other females; the other 10% are in denial. Now the male body, well, not everyone is Zyzz or Ulysses.Moorish Latte-drinking Elitist
Brazilian Crew [<Θ>]
52 Books in 52 Weeks Crew [7/52] - Currently Reading: Beyond A.I. by J. Storrs Hall
Read: 20th century ghosts; Elantris; Infinite Reality; Sex and love with robots; The Singularity Is Near; Physics of the future; The 7 habits of highly effective people;
Misc Reading Crew
11-01-2011, 10:32 AM #10
11-01-2011, 10:41 AM #11
11-01-2011, 10:45 AM #12
By Beeewbs in forum Religion and PoliticsReplies: 171Last Post: 07-25-2011, 08:54 AM
By Fitnessguy24 in forum Misc.Replies: 83Last Post: 07-12-2011, 07:57 PM
By Koolaid in forum Misc.Replies: 11Last Post: 11-04-2004, 09:08 AM