Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 6'1", 177 lbs
    chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit chupalo's BodySpace

whats a good time to run 4km in?

I'm heading out after breakfast, its a national holiday and the gym is closed here, figured i'd do a short run instead. whats a good time to aim for?s

Stats: 6'0", 192 lbs
    m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit m.djemal's BodySpace
    İ can run 1.5 k in just under 5 mins which is a good time so go figure..
    Quit your jibba jabba

smells like Hoppe's #9 cavymeister's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 265 lbs
    cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cavymeister's BodySpace
    <20 minutes would be for someone who keeps up with their fitness. <16-17 minutes is getting into the athlete numbers.
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -AW

Mountain Dew is a fundamental human right!
    Somebody kill the f'ing whales.

smells like Hoppe's #9 cavymeister's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 265 lbs
    cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) cavymeister has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit cavymeister's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by m.djemal View Post
    İ can run 1.5 k in just under 5 mins which is a good time so go figure..
    Can you keep that pace up for almost 3 times the distance, though?
    Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you. -AW

Mountain Dew is a fundamental human right!
    Somebody kill the f'ing whales.

MiKey4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKey4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKey4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKey4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKey4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKey4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKey4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKey4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKey4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKey4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) MiKey4 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit MiKey4's BodySpace
    5 mins per km is a decent benchmark for a healthy person

faster is impressive, slower is meh

rmoleman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmoleman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmoleman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmoleman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmoleman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmoleman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmoleman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmoleman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmoleman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmoleman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rmoleman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    7 minute mile is reasonable, that's like 18 minutes or so for a 4k?

chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chupalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    By the way i havent ran in about a year.

Stats: 6'0", 192 lbs
    m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) m.djemal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit m.djemal's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by cavymeister View Post
    Can you keep that pace up for almost 3 times the distance, though?
    No, but then again İ dont train to run. İf İ was to train as a runner İm sure İ could even for longer.
    Quit your jibba jabba

Stats: 6'6", 245 lbs
    BigMech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigMech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigMech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigMech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigMech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigMech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigMech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigMech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigMech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigMech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigMech has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit BigMech's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by chupalo View Post
    I'm heading out after breakfast, its a national holiday and the gym is closed here, figured i'd do a short run instead. whats a good time to aim for?s
    I usually run 5 to 6 km when I run, and I do about 6 minutes per km. A seasoned runner probably runs around 4-5 minutes per km for long distances.

Just pick a pace that keeps your heart rate up, but not where you are gasping for breath.

Stats: 5'11", 176 lbs
    zabs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zabs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zabs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zabs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zabs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zabs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zabs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zabs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zabs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zabs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) zabs has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit zabs's BodySpace
    15-20 mins are good times, but don't push yourself since you haven't run in a long time. I'm guessing you'll get about 20-25 mins.

It depends on the course you take i.e. uphill/downhill or just going on an oval

It took 24mins exactly. Not great going by the times in this thread, but at least i didnt have to stop, considering i dont normally do cardio.