RandySailor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lump on my chest

So I just started working out again upon completing my exams

And since Ive stopped training this lump in my chest began to grow.
    Today when I finished my workout it became all soft but after my workout like right now its hard again

anyone else know what this is, whats the problem?
    The Doctor said not to worry about it as it is normal and everybody has them.
    She didnt ask if it even hurts, which it doesnt. She just said its fine
    I dont know mann

Anyway I have a theory for it.
    Maybe its like estrogen build up or fat build up and because I havent been working out as usual, my body doesnt know what to do. Therefore it just stores it somewhere

can anyone elaborate

im 17

umadbro12321 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) umadbro12321 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) umadbro12321 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) umadbro12321 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) umadbro12321 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) umadbro12321 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) umadbro12321 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) umadbro12321 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) umadbro12321 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) umadbro12321 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) umadbro12321 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by RandySailor View Post
    So I just started working out again upon completing my exams

And since Ive stopped training this lump in my chest began to grow.
    Today when I finished my workout it became all soft but after my workout like right now its hard again

anyone else know what this is, whats the problem?
    The Doctor said not to worry about it as it is normal and everybody has them.
    She didnt ask if it even hurts, which it doesnt. She just said its fine
    I dont know mann

Anyway I have a theory for it.
    Maybe its like estrogen build up or fat build up and because I havent been working out as usual, my body doesnt know what to do. Therefore it just stores it somewhere

can anyone elaborate

im 17
    Im not a doctor. But if she said it was fine then I suppose your fine.

RandySailor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by umadbro12321 View Post
    Im not a doctor. But if she said it was fine then I suppose your fine.
    I dont know she just looked me, smiled cause I had my shirt off started to feel it she didnt ask or anything
    Im worried cause growing up I had tits, they are morphed into pecs now, but back then I used to get boob grabbed alot, literally until it felt like a workout like a chest workout.
    And cause I do alot of cardio now (run home from the gym) could it possibly rip my pec tissue or something

I dont know I hope someone else with a similar experience can help me out
    Or maybe I can get a second opinion but that would be rude cause shes like a family doctor

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dat der cancer brah

BleacherPress has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your chest gets a hard on when you work out, perverted bastard.