Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Rictus123 View Post
    I am in. I will post up all pics and stats this weekend. Im 21 next summer. So needing a bit of mass on me by then. Im 5"10...just :P And weighed in at 163lbs at heaviest ever, about a month ago....id say im down around 160lbs right now. Im a skinny fat. But bulking upto 180lbs by end of Febuary(5 lbs a month) then cut down to 170lbs by April....this do able?? Or what is a better target...anyone?

Only you can determine what is possible or not by your actions and how much you put into this. I can honestly its very unpredictable, thats why I won't make an opinion on this, everything's up to you brah. You can sit at home play games or do w.e, or you can get swole as fuuuarrrrkk..

I'll put you in.

Originally Posted by m4ttarama View Post
    In. I recommend that you have contenders post their workouts in here sort of like a community workout log or else the contest will die.

My stats right now are:
    145x8 bench press
    200x12 squat
    275x8 deadlift

5'11" 162lbs.

I'm not sure what you mean by front/back/side pose. Any of the front/back/side poses?? Or a relaxed? Or what.
    Could be any. Front Double Bi, Back Double Bi, and Side Tricep... Any combination you like, aslong as you make the same poses at the end of the bulk.

I'll put you in, and I'll just put "Waiting for Pics"

Originally Posted by KLOMPUS View Post
    fair point. i'll post some workouts in here. probably not all, so it doesn't get too cluttered. but we need to keep this thing bumped
    I REALLY advocate them just logging their workouts in THIS thread. If the thread isn't bumped constantly, the contest will die.
    Originally Posted by erick15 View Post
    Thats a good idea, we should have each contestant make a log in the teen log section and then make a thread with all the links to the logs for the contest in it. But that would require a lot more work than I am sure many of the contestants are wanting to put in.
    Well I want everything to revolve around 1 thread, I mean the user can keep the journal to himself or on the site, thats really not the point. The important thing is that he posts some monthly Updates, some PR's, or if he had a great workout today, or if he needs advice on a certain exercise/body part/nutrition.

everyone should contribute a little bit to the thread so we ALL help each other out.

Its a competition, but its also something we are doing as a team to help improve.

Originally Posted by erick15 View Post
    Or we should just try and get the summer contest thread unstickied and this thread stickied.
    This is a good idea, then we don't have to search 3-4 pages to find this thread, plus it already has 30 members almost...

Originally Posted by comono View Post
    Umm so is it alright if i do both winter competitions?
    cuz im a team leader on the other one...
    is this individual or team?
    It doesn't matter, you can be in this also.

Originally Posted by Knock0ut View Post
    Count me in. Need some extra incentive to start lifting more consistently + sort out my diet
    Got you in bro, best of wishes to you

iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WTF I can't edit the thread...

PM'ing a mod to fix all these issues.

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by iAmMan View Post
    WTF I can't edit the thread...

PM'ing a mod to fix all these issues.
    while ur at it, ask for this to get stickied. i sent a PM but i didn't get anything in reply.
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    im gonna own all of you *******s

while ur at it, ask for this to get stickied. i sent a PM but i didn't get anything in reply.
    I did bro, good idea, but they take some time to reply i guess.

Originally Posted by sogeking View Post
    im gonna own all of you *******s

Thats the spirit.

u in?

m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500) m4ttarama is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't know how to set my camera to take pictures in 600x800 and I don't want to destroy the scalings of my photos by resizing it or I'll look weird is that fine?
    Workout Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156312423

I don't know how to set my camera to take pictures in 600x800 and I don't want to destroy the scalings of my photos by resizing it or I'll look weird is that fine?
    its fine if its bigger, i should have said thats the minimum size needed lol

Crap, but i can't edit this thread, need some mod permissions to make it happen/

DerekLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerekLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerekLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerekLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerekLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerekLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerekLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerekLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerekLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerekLove is on a distinguished road. (+10) DerekLove is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    IN ON WINTER BULK BRAH'S

Stats:

Height - 6'0

Weight - 198-201 depending on day

Lifts -

DECLINE BENCH : 260+(prolly 275) FLAT BENCH: 235
    SQUAT: 285 (terrible knee injury,used to be over 350 and working up)
    DEADLIFT: 405+
    BARBELL ROW: 265
    PRESS: 135 ( FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU)

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thats the spirit.

u in?
    uhhh i guess so lulz

edit: just read all of the reqs, **** that cuzzz, im in unofficially

Originally Posted by sogeking View Post
    uhhh i guess so lulz

edit: just read all of the reqs, **** that cuzzz, im in unofficially
    Post pre-comp pics, lift weights, update us monthly, and post results.

not very hard.

You can post the VIDEO if you want, that pretty optional after giving some thoughts.

PB + tortilla = orgasm fitnessfreak6's Avatar
    fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessfreak6 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm in then. 15. bulk started when I was 73lbs in April. In the middle of the bulk. Right now I weigh 90lbs. Planning to gain 8 lbs more till the end of Dec.

Taylor.Wilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taylor.Wilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taylor.Wilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taylor.Wilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taylor.Wilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taylor.Wilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taylor.Wilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taylor.Wilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taylor.Wilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taylor.Wilson will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taylor.Wilson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    count me in brah!

Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got measurements today! Will get pics as soon as I have house to self so I don't get questioned why I'm taking half-naked pics.

Thinking I might need to adjust my goal, my official bulk will probably start on the 14th since we're going on vacation and I'm not sure if there'll be a reasonable gym there. I don't wanna gain weight that week since I won't really be tearing myself up.

So I figure I'll have 14 weeks to bulk... since I've never truly bulked before do you brahs think I can get away with 1.5 lbs/week and set my goal at 183? Maybe I'll just go for 180. Because of my lifestyle I'm apparently gonna have to eat pretty much right at 4k calories/day to hit 180 by March 1 :P

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ballad View Post
    Got measurements today! Will get pics as soon as I have house to self so I don't get questioned why I'm taking half-naked pics.

Thinking I might need to adjust my goal, my official bulk will probably start on the 14th since we're going on vacation and I'm not sure if there'll be a reasonable gym there. I don't wanna gain weight that week since I won't really be tearing myself up.

So I figure I'll have 14 weeks to bulk... since I've never truly bulked before do you brahs think I can get away with 1.5 lbs/week and set my goal at 183? Maybe I'll just go for 180. I dunno.
    I think if you can maintain gaining at a steady 1.5lbs/week, you will have great progress. Taking a week off while on vacation is a good idea, it will be good to be well rested before starting off your bulk.
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    this is my first time taking pics. how do you guys do it?
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"

TN42 is just really nice. (+1000) TN42 is just really nice. (+1000) TN42 is just really nice. (+1000) TN42 is just really nice. (+1000) TN42 is just really nice. (+1000) TN42 is just really nice. (+1000) TN42 is just really nice. (+1000) TN42 is just really nice. (+1000) TN42 is just really nice. (+1000) TN42 is just really nice. (+1000) TN42 is just really nice. (+1000)
    this is my first time taking pics. how do you guys do it?
    I have my mom or brother do it when I'm at home. Just strike the pose and have someone else take a picture for you.
    ~Cody

Lifting PRs:
    315lbs/255lbs/405lbs

Goals by December 31, 2012:
    405lbs/315lbs/495lbs

getting alot of PM's guys and I really cant do much other than just write down everyone until i can edit this thread again. kinda pissing me off how the mods actually dont even care, well i shouldnt say that, I am sure alot of them have families, jobs, and are busy.

Originally Posted by TN42 View Post
    I have my mom or brother do it when I'm at home. Just strike the pose and have someone else take a picture for you.
    iphone really helps

I got everyone's PMs today, i added all of you, however if this MOD would just answer us

iphone really helps

I got everyone's PMs today, i added all of you, however if this MOD would just answer us
    i know getting anything out of a mod always takes sooo long. i wanted to edit another thread once and i had to PM back and forth with a mod for like 2 weeks.
    -MMAgrappler7

"BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"

i know getting anything out of a mod always takes sooo long. i wanted to edit another thread once and i had to PM back and forth with a mod for like 2 weeks.
    If everyone can get at JustIntense i believe thats his name, we'll get a reply for the sticky.

thank you moderators and members who helped this thread get stickied

EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000) EStatting is just really nice. (+1000)
    YOUR IN BRAHH!!! Mirin your arms, They will be 16-17+ I bet when your done this comp
    Wouldn't mind this... we'll see!
    I'm happy to see you're on the dark.... green side.
    "Those Who Stay, Will Become Champions".
    Disregard Currency, Acquire Physique.

Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Alright bros here we go no laughing

5'10 162 never got a clear consensus on bf% but general range was 17%

Chest 39.3 arms 12.5 hips 38.7 waist 31 thighs 21 calves 14.2 forearms 10 shoulders 42.8 neck 14.5

Estimated 1rms:

bench 139 (100x11)
    squat 157 (135x6)
    deadlift 222 (185x7)
    rows 134 (100x10)
    press 81 (60x10)
    curl 67 (50x10)

goal weight 1.5 lbs/week = ~183 by March 1, want to least 180

I'm 12 and what is this? _oscars's Avatar
    _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Since i havent been able to lift heavy lately for a variety of reasons (small back injury, next week got stitches, sick next week) my lifts went down a bit but ill pick them back up soon.
    bench - 145
    squat - 170
    deadlift - 225
    :/
    pics l8r
    Lift. Lats. Lulz <3

Congratulations if you're still with me (and aren't asking questions like, "How does I got 6 pack muskle fiber LoL?") - Mr. Goodcat

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though

Thanks Ballad, you have a solid base to begin with, you will do great this year. Also _oscars ill put that in, thansk buddy

Ill post an updated list of whos in, then ill ask a mod to edit the thread.

i guess i wont update the list until i get 10 people atleast

Thanks Ballad, you have a solid base to begin with, you will do great this year. Also _oscars ill put that in, thansk buddy

Ill post an updated list of whos in, then ill ask a mod to edit the thread.

i guess i wont update the list until i get 10 people atleast
    Thanks brah! I hope so. I'm gonna give it all I can

2 tickets to the gun show Rowbro's Avatar
    Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000) Rowbro is just really nice. (+1000)
    In in in!!! Hoping to win this srs, I think I can with the proper training. Will also be doing indoor rowing workouts, hopefully that doesn't interfere with a bulk. Current weight (after eating a good bit today) is 214.3ish, gonna round down to 213. Pics will come within a week, gotta find good lighting. Hopefully I'll be able to gain a lot off strength while maintaining bf % because of the intense rowing cardio. Looking forward to huge squat PR's now. Tbh I really don't wanna gain more than 10 pounds, 225 is an awesome goal for me to hit but being too heavy is bad for rowing and I don't wanna sacrifice my speed on the water. However winter season = land training only so perhaps I'll bulk to 225+, I'm not sure yet.

Best stats:
    Squat: 235x4
    Bent over row (pendlay style): 175x5
    Deadlift: 255x5(maybe 75 really can't remember but don't want to e-stat... was just for fun anyway and I don't DL... true 5 rep max is probably nearer to 285)
    Bench: 175x4 *I don't bench currently so ignore this lift plz *
    Standing OH press: 140x5

Now taking into account getting really sick with shingles and sick twice after that:

Current stats:
    Squat: 220x5
    Bent over row: 155x8 - this is not my true max I can likely still do 170/75x5
    Standing OH press: 135x6 - will try for Monday 140x5 PR

^those are the only 3 lifts I do regularly so base results off that. Hoping for over 350x5 squat by March/april, 185x5 OH press, 225x5 bent over row... 185 snatch would be cool

Misc lifts:
    Barbell curls: 95x8
    Power clean: 155x3 - at least, can do more
    Snatch: 135x1 - at least, may be able to do more reps/weight but didn't attempt it

GL to all in the competition, hope your bulks go well.
    500+ Just say rep back

LEARN PROPER SQUAT TECHNIQUE!
    http://oldschooltrainer.com/how-to-squat/

One of the BEST threads on this site: Posture Correction Information and Techniques, by Gzus
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123812871

"i sequence the genome of every girl i meet. it has costed me millions of dollars, and i'm honestly not sure what to do with the raw data."
    -BandApart

Weighed in at about 196 today right after i got up. also figured i'd post some of my stats right now/goals for after bulk. Basically November 1st to March 1st

Weight: 196/215
    Weighted Dips: bw+30x6/ bw+60x6
    Barbell Row: roughly 205/245
    DB Overhead Press: 60s x6/75s x6
    Squat: 275 (yes ****ty, i know)
    Deadlift: 315 (yes ****ty, i know)
    Barbell Curl: 95x1/ 125x1
    Leg Press: roughly 450/ 650 (i used to be able to leg press like 750, with decent form i might add, i thought leg press=squats so that's all i did pretty much)

there are my disappointing stats, but the goals are all i really care about
    -MMAgrappler7

"BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"

miscs only gnome. DROPthatCLUTCH's Avatar
    DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    We should get this started earlier. 15th or something.
    Doesn't lift weights, only flexercise crew
    Intermittent fapping crew
    Taking a sh[b]i[/b]t right now crew

You want to fukin go m8 ? cowmooolester93's Avatar
    cowmooolester93 is just really nice. (+1000) cowmooolester93 is just really nice. (+1000) cowmooolester93 is just really nice. (+1000) cowmooolester93 is just really nice. (+1000) cowmooolester93 is just really nice. (+1000) cowmooolester93 is just really nice. (+1000) cowmooolester93 is just really nice. (+1000) cowmooolester93 is just really nice. (+1000) cowmooolester93 is just really nice. (+1000) cowmooolester93 is just really nice. (+1000) cowmooolester93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I can get the money up for my gym membership by then (I should.) then I'l be in it no prob.
    I have CF(genetic disease) hence my super small size.

das it mane