Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    BUMP, come on the journey brahs!!! Enter this competition!

Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    in, will weigh myself 2moro sounds good bros

iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) iAmMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Gongshows View Post
    in, will weigh myself 2moro sounds good bros
    Thanks bro, best of wishes to you, can't wait to see how you will progress

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump to keep this going
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) coolfreitas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In, even tho I'm going to Mexico in January then somewhere for spring break. Since I haven't lifted for extreme amounts since football started I was wondering if you guys think I should cut a bit (4 week cut or something) before I start my complete bulk.

Also: OP is red
    ►►►►►►►played with barbies growing up crew◄◄◄◄◄◄◄
    Surgery for gender re-assignment
    August 23, 2010

Originally Posted by KLOMPUS View Post
    bump to keep this going
    Thanks KLOMPUS. YOu don't mind if I add you as a moderator for this thread, keeping it update and making informative posts?

Bumping for another 2-3 weeks then the competition starts

Originally Posted by coolfreitas View Post
    In, even tho I'm going to Mexico in January then somewhere for spring break. Since I haven't lifted for extreme amounts since football started I was wondering if you guys think I should cut a bit (4 week cut or something) before I start my complete bulk.

Also: OP is red
    I'll put you in bro. I think you should keep bulking it up clean, your bf seems LOW and you have been doing football, you wont see much from a cut since you will loose whatever amounts of muscle you currently have because you wont be as strong as before. Get back into a strength routine, get yourself back into a solid base, then do what you want from there.

edit: I neeed your age brah!

cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll join. Can competitors be judges as well?

Also, I have pics and stats and stuff from like 2 weeks ago, can I use those? I can also post pics from July just for the lulz. I will have them up sometime this week.
    No boats, no care.

Originally Posted by cschnake View Post
    I'll join. Can competitors be judges as well?

Also, I have pics and stats and stuff from like 2 weeks ago, can I use those? I can also post pics from July just for the lulz. I will have them up sometime this week.
    You know what bro, I think I'll just have a POLL Up so everyone can just vote.

I'll put you in! Thank You, work harrrdd brah!!!

bumping this everyday until we get 50 people atleast/.

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iAmMan View Post
    You know what bro, I think I'll just have a POLL Up so everyone can just vote.

I'll put you in! Thank You, work harrrdd brah!!!
    I think theres a max amount of options you can put in a poll. But you could use a google survey or something simliar to do it.
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys, would ya hold it against me if I don't include squats and standard deadlifts in my lifts?

Coming off of a knee injury I don't want to risk anything. I'm making a career out of golf so I'm using the winter to work on my game for spring/summer and I can't reinjure. So I'm gonna probably forego squats and deadlifts at least until 2012 when I'll hopefully have bigger thighs that I feel confident in their ability to hold the knee in and be stable while squatting and deadlifting.

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ballad View Post
    Guys, would ya hold it against me if I don't include squats and standard deadlifts in my lifts?

Coming off of a knee injury I don't want to risk anything. I'm making a career out of golf so I'm using the winter to work on my game for spring/summer and I can't reinjure. So I'm gonna probably forego squats and deadlifts at least until 2012 when I'll hopefully have bigger thighs that I feel confident in their ability to hold the knee in and be stable while squatting and deadlifting.
    This is a bbing comp, not a powerlifting comp

But your knee joint is not going to get stronger without doing something about it. Do physical therapy for it, start slow and work up to harder things. Do you research and do it yourself or go to a physical therapist (your best option, but not the cheapest)
    ✄✄ MFC Arts and Crafts Director ✄✄

Originally Posted by erick15 View Post
    I think theres a max amount of options you can put in a poll. But you could use a google survey or something simliar to do it.
    I definately forgot about that. I'll do that I guess as an alternative.

This may be very far fethced and over the top, but I have domains I can buy.... www.tmisccompetitions.com or something. We can use it for all comps we have, and get an open source software for voting and submitting entries...

But your knee joint is not going to get stronger without doing something about it. Do physical therapy for it, start slow and work up to harder things. Do you research and do it yourself or go to a physical therapist (your best option, but not the cheapest)
    this.

Ballad are you in bro?

Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballad will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Oh, I am. It's not the actual joint, my bad for wording, it's the patella. Severe dislocation. Ton of my leg mass died in the week following it. I've been hitting it hard in the gym, I just don't wanna squat/deadlift yet. I've still been pushing really hard with leg press and SLDLs (and of course abduction/adduction/glute machine/calf press, my PT basically said that until I get to the point where I'd feel confident squatting on it I need to be hitting it from every angle and getting it huge and balanced).

I'm in. I'll have to see if I accidentally lost any weight in my week layoff due to sickness, but I should be at 161. Goal will be 185!

If any of you brahs feel like helping me figure out a routine I can use for the next couple of months that accommodates 3 leg days a week I'd be all ears. Maybe just go L/U/L/U/L/R/R every week through 2012?

"go clap your own cheeks" KLOMPUS's Avatar
    KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50) KLOMPUS will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea i'll b a mod for the thread that sounds chill. also the only lift i will be sharing is preacher curls as teh bicepetz r all that matter (not srs)
    "whats your major?" "oh thats interesting, why did you choose it?" "wow thats really cool" (even if it isnt) then dish out a few more compliments and BAM pregnant!
    -MMAgrappler7

"now say it with me: Beefcake" "Beefcake"
    "BEEFCAKE!" "BEEFCAKE"
    "BEEEEEEFFFFFCAAAAAAAAKKKKKEE!!!!" "BEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFCAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!!"

cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50) cschnake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Should we post pics in this thread?
    No boats, no care.

Oh, I am. It's not the actual joint, my bad for wording, it's the patella. Severe dislocation. Ton of my leg mass died in the week following it. I've been hitting it hard in the gym, I just don't wanna squat/deadlift yet. I've still been pushing really hard with leg press and SLDLs (and of course abduction/adduction/glute machine/calf press, my PT basically said that until I get to the point where I'd feel confident squatting on it I need to be hitting it from every angle and getting it huge and balanced).

I'm in. I'll have to see if I accidentally lost any weight in my week layoff due to sickness, but I should be at 161. Goal will be 185!

If any of you brahs feel like helping me figure out a routine I can use for the next couple of months that accommodates 3 leg days a week I'd be all ears. Maybe just go L/U/L/U/L/R/R every week through 2012?

BRAH no excuses, you will be hyoge by the end of this competition, you'll be 185, and who knows probably even more. Your in!

Originally Posted by KLOMPUS View Post
    yea i'll b a mod for the thread that sounds chill. also the only lift i will be sharing is preacher curls as teh bicepetz r all that matter (not srs)
    Just have your ARM enter the competition then loool..

Alright thanks KLOMPUS

Originally Posted by cschnake View Post
    Should we post pics in this thread?
    You can either PM them to me or post them here. But you don't actually have to until Nov 25th 2011, which is when the entry for the comp will be closed and I wont accept anymore people.

I'm 12 and what is this? _oscars's Avatar
    _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) _oscars is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have entered this competition.
    Lift. Lats. Lulz <3

Congratulations if you're still with me (and aren't asking questions like, "How does I got 6 pack muskle fiber LoL?") - Mr. Goodcat

ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Be happy

I am here to share lulz, stories, pics, support, advice, help, and brotherhood.
    I am NOT here for racism, sexism, *******ry, or to be a douche to strangers.

*If you act like a ******* towards me first though I will probably not just sit there and smile though

Originally Posted by _oscars View Post
    I have entered this competition.
    Indeed you have..... indeed you have.

srsly you have.

Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Packersfan33 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In!
    240/345/355 Exercise Science major
    S&P Crew | Feel free to PM me for anything.

comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50) comono will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So now there's two winter competitions?
    *~ Tmisc Swole Brahs~*
    ~~Team Comono Brahs~~

Originally Posted by comono View Post
    So now there's two winter competitions?
    Looking good already brah! Put you in

Originally Posted by Packersfan33 View Post
    In!
    Wish I started at 15... damn your 6'3, your gonna be 210-215 if you push yourself this year..

cant wait.

got you in.

miscs only gnome. DROPthatCLUTCH's Avatar
    DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cgy.
    Why you red? Are you a cawk?
    Doesn't lift weights, only flexercise crew
    Intermittent fapping crew
    Taking a sh[b]i[/b]t right now crew

Originally Posted by DROPthatCLUTCH View Post
    Cgy.
    Why you red? Are you a cawk?
    Why is this relevant bro? Does a rep system dictate your life?

miscs only gnome. DROPthatCLUTCH's Avatar
    DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DROPthatCLUTCH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes.
    Repped you though for the thread. Seems cool.
    Doesn't lift weights, only flexercise crew
    Intermittent fapping crew
    Taking a sh[b]i[/b]t right now crew

chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000) chrisimundo is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want in on this
    Mobilize,Strengthen,Breakdown,Repeat

Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gongshows has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    dunno and i dont care why op is red, repped him anyways

will frequent this topic

Originally Posted by Gongshows View Post
    dunno and i dont care why op is red, repped him anyways

will frequent this topic

Originally Posted by chrisimundo View Post
    I want in on this
    Your in fellow miscer Looking Wide brahh

Originally Posted by DROPthatCLUTCH View Post
    Yes.
    Repped you though for the thread. Seems cool.

haha, fair enough.

to all: thanks for the reps, not necessary but thanks